Youtubers flee to minds.com

THE DEATH OF YOUTUBE IS FINALLY HERE

Minds remains a free and open source platform.

minds.com/

ciol.com/youtubes-demonetization-controversy/

can I fucking post today or not

Other urls found in this thread:

bittube.co/
full30.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freemake_Video_Downloader#Bundled_malware.2C_viruses.2C_and_unauthorized_changes_to_web_browsers
webtorrent.io/
kibase.com/YoutubeDownloaderAdv.html
freemake.com/blog/is-freemake-video-converter-safe-the-truth-is-finally-revealed/
archive.is/ZHR4X
github.com/rg3/youtube-dl/blob/master/README.md#options
minds.com/
minds.com/not-supported
google-analytics.com/analytics.js
minds.com/Minds.org
minds.com/minds.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Advertise somewhere else, faggot

Buy an ad.

It will be corrupted in time. Allowing commercial activity on the internet was a mistake.

I approve so far.

Don’t care.

news flash guy - People can do what the fuck they want

Here comes the leddit guy :^)

THE ABSOLUTE MADMEN
I say fan the flames, let the normalfags know just how much jewtube thinks of them. Remember, next year is the year of the fire cock so there will be some great changes. It would be a drastic change if jewgle were to go under as a business taking down their leftist narrative with it.

nah I'm sure they'll move to an obscure new website with no advertisers and a userbase so small they have to shill on mongolian throat-singing usenet groups

Just looked at their top subs section. 25k isn't anything to shake a stick at, even though he's probably a default sub. Seems more active than gab.ai.

We do still need alternatives to these companies. Did you forget GSNT?

It seems even more of a e-celeb hell. It's all part of those "If you don't act on the internet under your own name and face, you don't matter" type of shit. This should be clearly against everytihng user stands for.

Everyone who can afford to is doubling up and uploading on both youtube and a separate site because they're tired of google's bullshit. Every major gun channel's moved to Full30 due to censorship, tons of normalfag LP channels have their own site, I could easily see the same thing happening to politics.

To be honest this is only the murrican view of things. Having a one or two party system is ludicrous compared to other western countries, this divide you're seeing in other areas you perceive is partly due to your ignorance of world politics.

Some people make BMX videos but get demonitized on youtube for featuring a Trump sticker. It's obvious they don't need OPSEC in that case. I support any alternative to youtube.

Good, hope we get an alternative to the Ministry of Truth Tube.

Why didn't you quote me, as I was against this as well?

The alternative to YouTube is

bittube.co/

Spam more faggot

Registrant Name: William Ottman
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: PO Box 7681
Registrant City: Wilton
Registrant State/Province: CT
Registrant Postal Code: 06897
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.2038569276

There has to be a site with a better format than that. I'm happy Jewtube's dying, but fuck blogging.

Something will replace jewtube but it won't be this thing, at least not in its current form. The name is shit and the site design is terrible.

Yeah it's much better to have six parties that are all cucked and control your country compared to two

God damn it.
Can anyone else confirm bittube is the one to keep an eye on?

If you want it to grow, I suggest you get a youtube downloader, get a playlist or channel and upload a few dozen video's on the site.

I usually use Freemake Video Downloader.

Wait a second
This is going to scare away people and never get traction isn't it?

Nope, it's a video service for all kinds of "rightwing extremists"

if your channel is reasonably gun related we already have full30.com/ as a Jewtube alternative

Soon the internet will be segregated Jim Crow style with good well maintained white sections of the internet for aristocratic elite, and the rest click bait ghettos for jigaboos and coalburners.

step it up

The videos have views in the double digits and one of the categories is (((Evalion))). You do the math.

Now that I think about it, the history of the internet mirrors the history of Western civilization pretty well. Women discovering the internet could be like female suffrage of the internet, and niggers getting sail fongs and learning to go to Worldstar and Twitter was like civil rights.

We are now in the "white flight" stage of internet history, as niggers finally learned to use the internet and liberals enabled them by censoring and shutting down all opposition, the only option left was white flight.

She's so pretty and so nice. Too bad she's a crazy whore.

She looks like she would smell bad.

The internet was a government project. They didn't have to let people buy and sell on it.

reported for spam

Use youtube-dl, faggot

This piece of shit is so desperate for attention.
First they were spamming Holla Forums with left-wing pandering and now they're spamming Holla Forums with copypasta.

Eat shit.

Why is it better?

…so the site only has ~25k people.
you're not making a strong case here.

ANY CENTRALIZED, CLOSED-SOURCE, FOR-PROFIT WEBSITE IS INHERENTLY KIKED
It's just a matter of time until they show their nose.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Ottman

The site was founded by a lefty fuck. As soon as a right wing channel starts dominating in popularity, they will invariably suppress it. That's just how leftists operate, no matter how much they tell you they are for free speech.

People make bank on that shit. That swede faggot known for screaming rape at shitty horror games and showing hitler speeches is a multi-millionaire from it.

>>>/oven/
She's a disinfo agent whose job was to try to milk shekels from thirsty beta virgin faggots that somehow made it to Holla Forums.

Because he uses it therefore everything else sucks as is the Holla Forums manifesto.

time to dox and fuck with bill and his family i guess

topkek. it's still kiked though

Why do all these alt sites have the dumbest least marketable names you could come up with? gab, minds, vidme, brave, it's like they want to perpetually be controlled opposition.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freemake_Video_Downloader#Bundled_malware.2C_viruses.2C_and_unauthorized_changes_to_web_browsers

Yes Goyim don't propagate your ideas on the Internet.

Name one new product or service of the modern era that has been given a good name. All these things have retarded names. Twitter - think this is a good name? How about Facebook, Youtube, Whatsapp, Whenhub, any IoT device, it's all garbage. Stupid shit names.

I see, i'll remove it, clean my computer and find an alternative.

webtorrent.io/

This shit is a Tumblr clone. Down to the shitty UI.

And who's to say Freemake didn't piss some jew off and found itself targeted for disinfo and slander?

Use kibase tools to download youtube videos, faggots.

kibase.com/YoutubeDownloaderAdv.html

I am download entire channels and playlists, so downloading them one at a time isn't an option.

Getting a bunch of Dutch history video's from YouTube and uploading them to the Internet Archive.

Getting every playlists that doesn't have lefty and jewy bullshit in them and a few favorites of my own.

I use "Youtube video & audio downloader" that's an addon for Firefox.
It's simple as hell to use, but not extremely intuitive.

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/autism/

What about liveleak or archive.org?

Internet Archive is good, I know someone uploaded a lot of Holla Forums video's on it a while back.

Liveleak doesn't like that kind of content, they seem content with just being leaked traffic cam footage and gorefag videos.

for Christ's sake, here:
From Freemake's Own Fucking Website
freemake.com/blog/is-freemake-video-converter-safe-the-truth-is-finally-revealed/
archive.is/ZHR4X
>Freemake products receive a false positive warning because of our advertising partner. During the installation or downloading of Freemake products, AV software detects ads and gives you a warning. Please note that you can reject any offers. All offers are installed only from the user’s consent. :^)

(sorry didn't break link properly)

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/autism/

you're right it's totally not spyware or a virus if you accept the EULA and check neglect to uncheck the checkbox :^)

what do you have against open source exactly? can you show us on the doll where Mr. Stallman touched you?

And you're not using a CLI tool like youtube-dl? You need to get with the program already.

It's better because let's say you want to download every youtube link in your bookmarks, both single videos and entire playlists. You export your bookmarks to an HTML file and copy the source into a text file. Then you run a single command:

youtube-dl -a textfile.txt

It'll run non stop in the background until everything is downloaded, if you don't want to download playlists just use –id at the end of that command. You get tons of options for using proxies when it isn't available in your region, bypassing age restrictions, logging in with an account, far too many list here.

github.com/rg3/youtube-dl/blob/master/README.md#options

It's an incredibly powerful tool. If you're afraid of typing in command to a terminal you can install a GUI package for it as well.

Low energy.

It's all about the workflow, once you've got the basics of the CLI down you can start writing scripts to automate basic tasks. Before you know it you're making your own programs.

Or you can point and click repeatedly like an imbecile in an ad ridden program designed for retards. If I'm going to download hundreds or thousands of videos it'll go with the method that takes a little learning and runs in the background.

You're autism.

use the correct tool for the work. I'm lazy and use complete youtube saver addon because it's only two clicks when I'm already on the page and it has a good amount of options.
youtube-dl for batches and other smaller sites.

the only thing I wish I had, or had the knowledge to make, would be a simple send to youtube-dl thing within my browser so I wouldn't even have to load the page or copy/paste the shit

Use AnyVideoConverter, dummy.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

BitTube is just a quick TruTube replacement that somebody put together. According to Prothink there are people working on a much better one.

She wouldn't be getting censored the way she was if she was a shill.

Remember how that kike who owned WBCQ banned Dr. Pierce for holding a rational view as to how the jews should be dealt with, while continuing to broadcast Hal Turner who called for violence and domestic terror on every broadcast?

stop spamming, billy.

I think this is accurate. 20 years ago the Internet was used almost exclusively by White males, then women came a few years after that. Before minorities and women, the Internet was like the Wild West, where there were few rules and even fewer laws. Now everything's been censored and ideologically locked down to protect the fee-fees of women and dark people, so uncucked Whites are actively looking for new platforms that let us act freely like we used to.

Do those even work for the videos where the video/audio streams are separate?

Use IDM or 4K Video Downloader.

Since the zeitgeist demands it because everyone is so riled up in their own little bubble to perceive threats that are only imagined and most people lack the precision to accuratly quantify them.
Which at the same time is just a psychological mechanism of the lack of resources that will first and foremost materialize in inherent traits such as race, sex etc.
Now what you see here is a the work of professionalism, since the ads have to be kosher, or sterile for that matter the content has to be aswell.
Or you can describe that as the normal fags came in in the realm of "internet people", which is also a way mitigating the lack of resources in the real world. It is like little streams of cerebal consicousnesses going the path of least resistance.

there is a canadian on youtube who just takes apart grinders and talks funny who has 10x as many subscribers. 25,000 is fucking nothing.

This is what shows up when you go to the website with noscript and reqpol on

minds.com/
minds.com/not-supported
google-analytics.com/analytics.js
minds.com/Minds.org
minds.com/minds.com

These are some of what you have to whitelist once you let reqpol allow the site

206ads.com
stripe.com
tinymce.com

Make up your own minds :^)

And those little streams of cerebal consiousnesses can be measured and divided or misguided. But the pretty thing about this is, that noone of them really knows what they are doing, they just do it. Since they are just part of an higher order which can be measured and guided and divided. It really is like a symphony of psychology and information technology.

And sometimes i want to crawl into their juicy minds and what made them, like the insides of a pair of breasts and their perfect obvious superficial beauty of them. They bounce and shake if you slap them and all the creamy insides work like a tidal wave.

And they want to use morality to subvert your most basic instincts, like they are pescy little problem to their goals. Everyone is allowed to have interests if it is a big player but the regular faggot, piece of shit shouldnt. And the regular everyday faggot is a dumb piece of shit, until he is so dumb that there is no reason. And that is why my leftists friends are the perfect tool for this subversion, because they are neither smart nor dumb enough to not see that.

fuck off reddit faggot

How are you bypassing [403 forbidden] with youtube-dl?
I get it with get_flash_videos as well

Minds.com is owned by jews. All it took was to look at the wikipedia where it's all laid out, as usual. Headquarters in NYC owned by (((Ottman))) brothers.

Jews always try to be first to catch you when you disengage from their huge platforms. Then they sell your information right back to the ones you tried to get away from.

This is then followed by Rahowa,, which the Alt-Right has begun.

Twitter and Youtube are pretty dumb. Google is pretty dumb. Alt-tech is marketable, you just need a bit of imagination.