"Antidepressants almost always useless and harmful '

poor research

Feeling depressed? just buy some pills goy

nos .nl/artikel/2148797-antidepressiva-vrijwel-altijd-nutteloos-en-schadelijk.html

Other urls found in this thread:

ssristories.org/
chick.com/reading/tracts/0028/0028_01.asp
chick.com/reading/tracts/1076/1076_01.asp
chick.com/reading/tracts/0295/0295_01.asp
archive.fo/vIY0d
tundrasolutions.com/forums/off-topic/113250-terrible-awful-truth-about-supplemental-security/
thelastpsychiatrist.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endocannabinoid_system
docweed.info/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0010440X97900572
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

what correlation do antidepressants and permanent anhedonia have? surely there's a medfag on here somewhere…

Antidepressants are jews on pills. I was prescripted with antidepressants a few years ago and I suffer some side effects, like hyperhidrosis, low sexual vigor and sleeping difficulty, until today.

Kind reminder that (((urbanization))) is a part of this. Most people are wired to be farmers, taking care of animals: that is, being responsible over inferiors. The feeling of pettiness that often comes with being in a metropolis, is crushing for the average soul.

My neighbour's son was given antidepressants even though he wasn't actually depressed, he just had a tough time since he was a teen and was going through the phase where everything sucks, didn't stop the (((school psychologist))) from pumping him full of antidepressants. A month after he started taking them he was a completely different man, it was like he was a hollow shell, a year after that he hanged himself.

pay close attention to youself. i've been on antidepressants for most of my life until a few years ago, and something doesn't seem right.

the hyperhydrosis sucks balls, i ruined two mattresses and four pillows with how much i used to sweat at night.

It's hard to draw conclusions because such studies will often not look for these correlations and use other external factors as the reasoning for such a thing.

It is heavily dependent on how long someone is on anti-depressants as well as their age; changing their neural connections through repeated use of said connections which stigmatises the idea of things people no longer find pleasurable. This is easily enough to cause anhedonia that is near impossible to shake for people who feel locked into this way of thinking. Even if they will it with their whole heart they can't overcome the unshakable feelings caused by the terrible medicines that drastically alter both brain chemistry and neural connections.

There are several studies to show the terrible results, if you can even call them that, yet they will still happily prescribe these disgusting drugs because it's far easier for the doctor to just hope for the best on the odd chance that it 'may' work.

most psych meds are horse shit that at best simply mask the problem. Antidepressants work as a crutch which alters your brain chemistry into thinking you are happyish. Anything that alters your brain chemistry is setting you up for other problems. There is only one cure for depression, exercise, proper diet and meaning, as in a meaning for your life. The first three are the easiest to do but also the hardest to start, once you are started after 2 weeks or so you will feel monumentally better and love your new lifestyle. The meaning part is hard. You need to find a hobby or a cause that you are working towards which satisfies your ego. For me.. woodworking, fishing and landscaping my yard do it for me.

Remember, anons, we maga now so its all about self betterment from here on out. When faced with the option of taking drugs to fix a problem always consider every other option first until you can say confidently that you had tried them to the full extent that you are capable of.

Shadily, my brothers.

you don't say…

sometimes with all the shilling it is easy to forget that we have intelligent fuckers on here.

The biggest problem with these drugs is anything like this should be the literal last choice for treatment. The fact that you never hear of a psychiatrist prescribing that a patient attend a yoga class (or other such activities that provoke 'somatic' i fucking hate that term it basically means "something that produces testable results but goes against kike science and is therefore quackery" responses) 3 times a week is proof enough that they arent there to help anyone.

The fact of the matter being that these types of medicines should only be getting prescribed to people with such crippling problems that in the past they would have been a candidate for a lobotomy. At least 95% of psychiatric medicine is guilty of malpractice.

Soma is the greek word for body. That's why you have terms like "psychosomatic" , when a change in mind propagates and leads to a change in body, or "somatopsychic" where a change in body propagates and leads to a change in mind (like excise or yoga) . It's very hard for moderns to see the mind-body system as an undivided whole.

As for psycholokikes, they treat you like a literal machine, that can be adjusted by turning a few knobs and adding a few extra chemicals. That's just asking for trouble.

Very well put.

ITT: Christcucks are at it again.

Don't take meds goy, consume religion.

Fact: both Protestantism and Catholicism are completely cucked.

And prayers don't help you if you are sick

No one even mentioned any kind of religion fucking retard.

You're defending the jewish weapon that are drugs, you goddamn fool. This has nothing to do with religion.
Regards, not a christian. Are you a kike perhaps?

(1)

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN THE GOYIM KNOW BLAME RELIGION

Holla Forums IS ALWAYS RIGHT

Can confirm. I was naive enough to let myself be prescribed anti depressants 5 years ago. The emotional numbing makes suicide seem like no big deal. It also prevents feeling joy. Had to ween myself off them which led to weird side effects like brain zaps but it was worth it to get off them. I remember little things like listening to music finally felt enjoyable again once I was off them.

Yoga works because PROPER BREATHING (not just for two minutes a day, but ALL DAY EVERY DAY) is the first and most significant step to breaking out of non-clinical and extremely rare in spite of what ZOG is trying to tell you depression and achieving ubermenschity. We are not taught how to properly breathe, and for that reason, we suffer.

Related video (sorry for youtube): https ://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xc3XdOiGGI

Special forces operators, elite shooters, and top performers in just about any field will almost certainly agree. You can get all of the benefits of yoga without going through all that faggy contortional shit and retarded music.

Taking control of your breathing is your way to take charge of your physiology (step 1), to catch your mind when it is trying to plunge you into despair (step 2), and to meme yourself into becoming the ubermensch (step 3). When you control your breathing, you control your heart rate and your sympathetic nervous system. As a side benefit, your conscious mind is forced to temporarily set aside feeling sorry for itself or fixating on the negative emotions in order to pay attention to the breathing and get the physiology under control. Your conscious mind can then observe the depression, despair, anger, whatever as they try to occupy your attention, and keep them at bay enough to wipe them out.

Once you are at this point, annihilating a negative emotion is simple. All you have to do is recall an extremely positive and self-reaffirming thought into your mind such as "I am the invincible light of Kek, growing brighter every day, and I cannot be stopped." The positive thought makes you stronger, gives you courage, and prevents the negative shit from eating up your mindspace.

Over time you get better at this (it's not hard to do in the first place), and you become the unquenchable fire of Kek.

This. The brain zaps were shitty. Are those a different name for Exploding Head syndrome? I had that a day or two when I first weened myself off them. Shit it terrifying. I was on another pill that made it impossible to sleep without taking it. Words can't describe how good it feels to sleep without a fucking Jew pill.

Psychiatry is the biggest scam racket in modern history, rivaling American universities.

Obligatory:
ssristories.org/
I had a brief encounter with Zoloft, once. I started out with a fraction of a pill. It felt like a mistake at the LSD factory, a bad trip without the hallucinations. The first thing it did was raise my blood pressure to 200/120. I was on two hypertension medications at the time (long story). But I didn't care about that, as the Zoloft erased my anxiety, which was the primary purpose of taking it. The problem was that it was messing with the rest of my emotions. I was laughing at gore pictures on the internet. I had akathisia, the inability to lie still. I got every "rare" side effect in the book. It took me four days to come down from one pill, having suicidal thoughts the whole time, constantly having to remind myself that it was the pill doing it. Never again. Pot erases my anxiety, stops the mood swings very effectively, but that's illegal, you know.

I've got to agree with cannabis helping. I use it when I'm super stressed and wifey uses it when she's on the rag.

Venlafaxine turned me into Sly Marbo. I love it.

Yeah, since I dropped that shit I feel a constant drowsiness, even after sleeping for 8 hours straight. Also, in my case, I took that poison for only 6 months, and that small amount of time was enough to ruin me.

I'm on Venlafaxine too. I used to like my stone-cold lack of emotion, but I've started to feel extreme apathy towards life. The only reason I haven't killed myself is because there's not really any pressing reason to.

I feel like as soon as hardship hits, I wouldn't have any qualms with offing myself, which is pretty shitty especially considering I've got a really good living situation and a loving family.

These threads always motivate me to get off these poison, Jew-pills, so I'm gonna try it for real this time. Cold turkey.
I want to be able to feel again. I want to be able to feel righteous fury for my people like so many of you anons do. I want to feel the joy of victory. I want to even feel pain again, as pain is a driving force for positive change.

What I am is not natural. I'm an empty husk. I haven't cried in years.
Let's hope it's not too late to reverse the damage.

Duh. Psychopharmeceuticals are, in the vast majority of cases, the equivalent of giving painkillers to someone with a broken limb without attempting to fix the damaged limb.

Sounds like it's not the right shit for you. I'm very productive and filled with hatred.

Damn. That was good.
This guy is a great speaker. Any sauce on where I can find him? He could be our guy.

Really? I thought it was cringeworthy.

There's something wrong with you if that didn't ring true with you.
Or maybe you're just an edgy, underage 4chan refugee.

His way of speaking was no different than a fat girl complaining about male privileged. Just speak, don't be a fucking drama queen faggot. By the time the music came in it was too much.

Sorry no sauce. I agree that he presented his message in a powerful way.
He made some great points about Nationalism in general aside from the big Pharma angle.

Fuck off Moshie

He ruins any message he would have had by acting like a redditor dork.

Jews have nothing to do with antidepressants you asshole.
What the fuck are you even implying?

Shut up and take the anecdotal evidence as gospel, kike.

If any one reading this is depressed and thinking about using pills. You need to try Omega-3 pills 2 in the morning 2 with your diner 1 for supper and exercise. Omega-3 will help you a lot It works well for me to control mood swings, and EXERCISE

anti-depressants aren't a "jew pill", they're just overprescribed and given for about everything under the sun as a first-line treatment.

it's a big problem i'll give you that. doc's nowadays are either too afraid to suggest alternatives/stronger meds or they get massive kickbacks for putting people on them. which, to an extent, is pretty jewish, but the pills themselves have value if you are severely depressed and cannot function properly.

i've cycled through about every AD there is on the market, starting at 16. i'm on one now along with a benzo (for inherited panic disorder) that works well enough to keep my mood stable and allow me to better myself through more natural means. i've quit all the ones that didn't work cold turkey and suffered no long lasting effects (though you shouldn't do this, always taper off of a drug unless the side-effects are completely unbearable). all you need to do is find a doctor who is actually willing to work with you and listen. unfortunately there aren't many of those left, though.

in summary: AD's can work, but they're given out like candy and people use them as a crutch thinking they'll work forever, which they won't, and overprescribing needs to stop.

Do not do this. These drugs aren't something you can just drop. The withdrawal effects are absolutely horrendous.

If you want to cease use of it the best way is to slowly ween yourself off over a few weeks to months, depending on the doseage you're on.

I'm going to assume 150mg. Dropping even 10-20mg a week will still be extremely hard on your brain.
Not to mention painful physical withdrawals.

There are quite a lot of stories about people never being able to stop taking venlafaxine, and other ADs.

Sigmund Shlomos Freud's books were burned in the Nazi book fire rallies for a reason.
Before i was redpilled i always wondered why in PYCH 101 and the industry favored Freud over Skinner's work. Holla Forums was right again.
If you don't know, Skinner favored solving a patients real world problems through communication and patience.
Freud just analyzed brain chemicals and conjured pills

go away self-rationalizing normalfag and take your poison pills with you

Jesus Christ dude don't go cold turkey, you might literally die of a seizure.

Wean yourself off over 6 months. If you do it too fast, you might have to go on them again and then off again to make all the side effects go away.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

So what you're saying is we all need to become hamon masters?

Yes they are.

Freud did no such thing. He was far less scientific, he mainly just made shit up and talked. Pills and chemistry didn't enter into it. Plus his theories jewed western society far more than pills ever have.

Filtered.

Depressedfag here.

I've since overcome the majority of my depression by sports, exercise and other things like video games.

But when I was first diagnosed, it was in anurse's office, where I was asked to fill out a form on depression. Based on that form with about 10 questions, of which some were vague and answers were Yes No Maybe", I was told to go to the doctor.

The doctor didn't ask me anything, he just looked at my answers and gave me antidepressants. I didn't take them (this was in 2007) and worked it all out by myself. I can only imagine how it goes in countries where they just give it to you without any prompt.

SSRI/SNRI's have no Withdrawal Effects, goy. What you seem to be suffering from is (((Discontinuation Syndrome))) - a completely separate thing altogether.

two years later and I've still got lingering effects from venlafaxine. This shit is poison for certain.

C-can I become a hamon master too?

I'm in the same boat, changing my diet and exercising have ridiculously improved my mood.

When I first went to see a psychiatrist I was aout 15, we talked for 20 mins or so and I got prescribed lithium and seroquel.

I was on Lexapro for 2 yrs and didn't feel any different. I fact my biggest gripe was that it did nothing. Eventually I quit it over 2 months because it dumpens sex drive and I got a gf. Brain zaps during withdrawal were a pain though

Drugs are shit, fuck people telling you to take drugs. Get over it yourself, otherwise you haven't really gotten over it.

Only place I'd say yes to AD is if you're seriously contemplating suicide or tried it, and have no one at all to turn to.

Actually may be a bad idea to do that.

ADs are a fucky kind of drug (specifically SSRIs), stuff creeps me the fuck out tbh. Basically, they can return the motivation of a depressed person before their mood gets lifted in a 1-2ish week interval. This makes the suicidal people scores more likely to kill themselves.

Such heinous wording they use to tap dance around the real issue.

Anons how do i deal with (((social anxiety)))? I used to be very outspoken until i got arrested in high school and i felt really ashamed after. I pretty much just became a hermit and it fucked me up. Is there any hope or just eat a bullet?

there's a lot of anti-cannabis sentiment on Holla Forums, I was a user for 10 years, been off it for a couple years now. It's the best drug available. If you drink, you can't say shit against it. If you smoke cigarettes, you can't say shit. Jews don't want cannabis legal because everyone could grow their own and be satisfied without alcohol and tobacco

this

when i saw a psychiatrist for help i was prescribed antipsychotics, antidepressants and was on the verge of being prescribed lithium also. I refused to take any of that shit until I had exhausted all other options.

It was very difficult to begin with but for what worked for me were; cutting off ties with all 'friends' who dragged me down, swimming at the local pool 3 times a week, and throwing myself into a hobby (programming at the time, but that has since morphed into reading and gardening).

I look at it like this. Prescription drugs are like scaffolding for a building site. It's a temporary thing that is meant to be built upon and eventually removed altogether. Any gains you make without the aid of drugs will be permanent, while any improvements to your life through drugs will create dependance and set you back when the drugs are ultimately removed.

I'd only recommend them (temporarily) if things are absolutely hopeless and you're suicidal. They don't make you happy but they cut out that emotional abyss you fall into and open up your horizons again. Obviously they also cut out any strong feeling towards things, so you'll still struggle finding real pleasure in anything. If your life and functionality isn't being destroyed by depression I'd seriously question taking them. If you're just having a temporarily shit time because of shit circumstances don't start.
That all being said this applies only to depression/anxiety problems where there's a huge problem with over-prescribing. For any mental disorders with psychosis or paranoia involved medication is necessary and actually hugely beneficial, but those disorders are pretty rare and in themselves tend to fuck people over enough already to warrant medication. In those cases there's something wrong with your brain akin to dementia instead of just low moods.

I don't know how fucked I am now, but really I need to get a spine and just take a month or so to get off it. For a while I'd resigned myself to thinking I'm gonna be on this shit indefinitely to function but it's a bullshit way to live. I just hope that being on this through puberty as so many kids are nowadays doesn't permanently damage your natural emotional system.

Taking any kind of drug that alters your brain chemistry is a good way to fuck yourself up forever.

That's probably what you would be calling Goebbels. Go back to reddit.

This is so tucking true, if Europeans would replace alcohol with cannabis then most of them would wake up to abstract thinking for real.

However, I've been smoking for a long time and I have noticed that it's harder to actually start activities on weed. Once you're up and running, weed doesn't stop you though.

But the fact remains, weed does make your mental activity slower. I score the same on Mensa'a IQ-tests regardless if I'm high or not. But the truth is that I finish the IQ-test in half the time when sober.

Sorry guys, drunk and a little bit high atm. Please don't follow my example. The European race does not need more degenerates. I'm so fucking lost and wish I had someone in my life to guide me.

How about the flouride-Jew they inject into the public water system?

Maybe some of these will set you straight:

chick.com/reading/tracts/0028/0028_01.asp

chick.com/reading/tracts/1076/1076_01.asp

chick.com/reading/tracts/0295/0295_01.asp

I know the feeling user I was put on paxil
Which was bad after 8 days ,and zoloft after a day of taking it I stopped bad shit
I have anxiety ,no depression at all they just wanna give Chem placebos

It all seems so unscientific. They say these pills 'correct' a 'chemical imbalance' in the brain, yet there is no actual physical test to measure this apparent imbalance, nor evidence that these chemicals somehow correct it.

Plus they seem to cover up the amount of suicides of people who take them.

Maybe they seem to help some people. But the placebo effect could easily explain this.

Don't know, in the Netherlands they do not add fluoride to the water.

This is because the Dutch high court has ruled that people would not be able to chose water with or without fluoride because alternatives are not easy to get(somewhere in the 60s) and that freedom of choice was more important than the supposed health benefits.

I remember a study that concluded that fluoride from water combined with fluoride in toothpaste will exceed the safe intake limits for adults.

Constantly find ways to break out of your comfort zone, over time you'll stop giving a fuck and your confidence will shine through. Improv comedy classes can help you break out of your shell and keep conversations flowing.

Also it helps to not have shitty friends, people who you can just schmooze and hang out with and who appreciate your sense of humor, who you can talk to without being anxious or nervous.

that chemical spells

by now you should be aware of how oxycontin has been used as a weapon against rural white americans. anti-depressants are how white people in the city get fucked up

Amphetamines make me feel complete. Too bad they're used more I think. Its also too bad they have so many other undesirable effects as well, such as tolerance development, addiction potential, and how they fuck with your appetite and ability to get erections.

But they help me to be meticulous with schoolwork, and they pretty much fix my social anxiety. I converse way better. It feels like a broken part of me has been fixed. There was even a pretty famous European mathematician who said that when he couldn't get his hands on any, the mathematical world itself suffered for it. More research should be done on amphetamines, as well as on natural compounds such as psilocibin/psilocin, other natural tryptamines, and those found in the iboga plant.

Why are they allowed to proscribe antidepressants to children? It's monstrous, but I've seen cases of children around 11 or 12 getting prescribed zoloft etc. Then years later it came out that these pills increase the amount of suicidal thoughts among young people.

I have never taken an antidepressant/pain killer/antibiotic.

I never get sick, I never get depressed no matter how shitty everything is and I have high pain tolerance.

Every pill type fucks us.

I got prescribed Cymbalta by my doctor, after telling him that I never want another serotonin-acting pharmaceutical again because they are useless (depression is not caused by low serotonin anyway) and cause me horrible side effects, from violent mood swings to intestinal bleeding.
Well, after over a year of no meds, he suggested Cymbalta because "It's new and I've had great success with it", I felt pressurized to take it because he has basically implying that I am deliberately holding back my own recovery by refusing "treatment options" and crushing depression left me suicidal.
So I took it.
DO NOT TAKE THIS SHIT
Within a couple of weeks I noticed an intense craving for sugar. I never have been an eater of sweets but after starting cymbalta I NEEDED a constant supply of sugar. It's an SNRI and the last time I was given an SNRI the same thing happened except that the carb I craved was alcohol. Add to this intense sugar craving, profuse sweating, constipation (I didn't shit for 3 WEEKS after starting the med, nearly ended up in hospital) and electric shock sensations in my head and hands.
I quit the "med" after 2 months, it was difficult because when you try to wean off the electric shock sensations get worse.
It's 3 months since I quit and the "zaps" are still not gone.
Sugar craving faded away within a couple of weeks of quitting but over the two short months I was on that poison, I gained around 20kg, which is weight I had worked to lose through disciplined diet and exercise, all progress ruined in 2 months.

You will.
The benefits of being a teenager - you HAVE no worries.
You have never had chronic pain.

You are probably not healther, more resilient to depression or more resistant to pain that the mean population . You are not immune to disease and you are lucky to never have been in a chronic pain situation.
Don't feel bad though, delusions of immortality and invulnerability afflict every teenage boy. The crossover point between childhood fantasy and adult perception occurs a lot later than most people realize. Children may not really separate reality from fiction properly until they are in their early 20s.
In case you want to learn more about your own thinking process, Google "personal fable."

archive.fo/vIY0d

I remember taking antidepresants against my will thanks to my shlomo loving backstabbing bitchwhore "family" putting me in a mental hospital by merely accusing me of being "deppressed". I refused to get in and some chikenshit loser nurses sedated me and chained me to a bed for a few hours. A week of imprisonment and drugging later I was picked up, like a dog off petsmart.

Anyways a month later the fucking meds almost caused me a heart attack, and was told by an actual doctor to drop em, weeks later I suffered withdrawal which led me to a horrendous fear of pain and death, forcing me to move around at all times. I've recovered but feel like a more than a few brain cells lighter than before.

How does one get DMT?

Any SSRIs or neuroleptics are designed to make whoever takes them permanently mentally ill.
I have seen so many friends go on shit like zoloft seroquel etc and develop eratic behavior and delusions, my best friend went on paxil because he was anxious and socially awkward and about three weeks into his (((treatment))) developed these frightening delusions where he would forget basic shit about himself and replace it with shit that makes the plot of metal gear and Terry Davis look rational.
Never fuck with kike psychiatry, once you are in their system they can railroad you all kinds of ways. I suspect therapy is designed to exacerbate the "client" so that they go on pills to "take the easy way out"

>reddit spacing

Protestants and Catholics have, relative to the US, near zero influence in the Netherlands. So good luck with that.

This, in the USA, prescription medicines are give far too often. As with any drugs, antidepressants or stimulants, the body addepts to them rapidly. Within 2 or 3 weeks, any benificial effects can be gone leaving one only with the side-effects and a dependance.

Being on methylfenidate myself, if i don't drink a lot of water and workout a lot, the benefits leave quite quickly (but can be regained as well).

So in short, they're beneficial if you really need them and harmful if you don't. Too often they're given to people who dont really/necessarily need them.

Taking a lot of small steps. Figuring out what it is you're scared of, and actively working on that one thing. Does it actually matter, or is it just your mind playing tricks, etc.

The thing with social anxiety is that it's often irrational. You think a lot of people care, but most often they don't, or better yet, didnt even fucking notice it.

Freud was an essayist, not a scientist. His ideas and thoughts were pretty off the charts. As in seriously, Oedipus/Electra complex?? There's nearly not a single psychologist/psychiatrist left who takes that seriously.

The only thing left from Freud's analytics is the idea of a subconscious (nowadays more closely defined in terms of emotional memory), and some projective tests, which are very losely interpreted and only used as a small, quick and easy to use addition, because of their low reliability.

Although people always think of Freud when hearing Psychology, psychology nowadays already had done a full 180 decades ago.

Shouldn't make things so complicated, you're depressed because you're sad. You're sad because your life at the moment is not what you want it to be, it's too rough on you so you isolate yourself and do some reflection, think about life and shit and try and figure out what you should do. It's a normal function, basically there to improve your situation when you're in a dire need of doing so. Ever noticed depressed people become really self-obsessed? How all they talk about is their problems and situation and stuff? It's because the brain is telling them to at that moment focus on themselves.

It's easy shit to fix the situation, because it's a bad situation that creates the sadness of depression and no drugs will fix that because you're still going to be in the same situation besides being hooked on drugs aswell. Sadness and depression is parts of life for many, you just have to deal with it, it's a building experience and you're going to grow wiser with it.

You are right proper breathing is 90% of the journey. Im on a different ip i think but same user.. reason i was shilling for yoga is i had a brain injury and ptsd from iraq and when i was at the end of my rope i tried this yoga/guided meditation think for veterans and the shit pushed me in the right direction. You could accomplish the same without feeling like a faggot but for me I feel there was something to doing that shit with someone instructing me made it a lot easier.

Another thing that helps, which is why im intogardening, is that we dont interact with the earth enough and taking a shovel to soil has a profound healing effect.

I was put on good goy pills (adderall) today. What am I in for lads?

enjoy being a fucking meth-addict.
stop taking that garbage immidiately.

I was told amphetamine is the white man's drug.

Did we accidentally meme ourselves into hamon masterhood?

it sure is, just take the good shit that white men in labs make not shit made by fucking kikes who add extra brainfuck to it.

I've seen a lot of drug-users, who were damaged by Ritalin and other Jewish poisons, return to normalcy and clear minds thanks to the Christian religion. They are good people, hurt because the Jews hate the White race and want to destroy us.

You should know this if you're on Holla Forums.

Nigga I've spent a long ass time rereading fucking pages in my favorite books because my mind would lose focus unconsciously. Its real and its annoying.

Some of them can also cause neurological problems and sexual dysfunction.

Look-up PSSD.

Most psychiatrists don't actually do psychotherapy (the talking to you part), that's psychologists. Neither of them help.

I was prescribed Escitalopram in the past. The first time I took it, I felt the effects similar to psychedelics, just much subtler. It helped increase the serotonin level. At that time I had family issues due to my father falling into a jewish scam. Well, it helped me be indifferent to my mother telling me the jewish threats. So, a two-edged jew.

Anyone else on a MAOI here? SSRI's did fuck all but kill my sex drive and fuck up my sleep

cook it yourself

Tikal

i'm not wired to give a fuck what do

you have triggerwords

You don't cook it, retard. You extract it.

I don't like to talk about it but I lost my gf because she was prescribed antidepressants. I find it disgusting that anyone would recommend them. They caused a complete personality change in my ex, she no longer cared about anything, she was basically a zombie. She went from being in love with me to not giving a fuck in a few days.

My wife was prescribed them as well, and there was a similar effect. The same doctor prescribed them to me, and after two weeks I said fuck this garbage, and threw them out. She kept taking them. She's from a family that just pops a pill for everything.

She's…not the person I married. I'll say that. I'm packing up my stuff right now. I can't take it anymore.

We did change doctors, and the new doctor was PISSED that she was ever given Effexor as an anti-depressant, and Depo-provera as birth control before that.

Get off them before you get hooked. Why are you taking them anyway?

And that's the end of another white woman. That shit was literally invented by Jewish researchers.

why you think so many people are fucked nowadays? the emptiness left by atheism must be filled with pills

the awakened few of us have been saying this to everyone we've talked to for decades
it hasnt been needed to be said since psychology was proven to be a fraud
anyone denying psychology and psychiatry are interconnected probably works in either industry

I'm a psychology student. Some fields of psychology, social psychology in particular, are cesspools of disinformation - but not all. The field is in many ways corrupt and not very scientific, but for someone who has this in mind it is not impossible to stay grounded in reality and learn a wide array of things about humans.

The problem is that psychology, a field in which you help other people, attract mostly people with high agreeableness and openness, traits which are highly correlated with leftist political views. In the highly leftist university setting, these people are drawn into post-modernism and conclude that everything is a social construct. It doesn't help that research in psychology is very hard to conduct, with so many different factors in play in any given experiment, that the data is easily skewed in whatever direction you'd like.

Eh, anyways. I agree with most anons ITT that AD are prescribed way too easily, and that a better course of action in most cases would be to help the patient restructure their life in a way that leads to happiness. The problem is that the drugs are heavily pushed from people above, people with different priorities than actually helping people.

It's a big mess. Required reading to see the bigger picture: tundrasolutions.com/forums/off-topic/113250-terrible-awful-truth-about-supplemental-security/

The author took it down from his blog after getting doxxed, but it is originally from: thelastpsychiatrist.com/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endocannabinoid_system
docweed.info/

I've heard anti-depressants have a good short term effect, which you should capitalize on as much as you can. Long term messes you up, makes you docile, robotic. Perfect goy slave.

Those aren't side effects. Guy is a retard.

You know very well you can't just start a rational argument on Holla Forums by saying something ISN'T the fault of the Jews.

I've noticed that antibiotics have an antidepressive effect on myself.

Conversely, it seems like many antidepressants are strongly antibiotic or anti inflammatory as one of their many, many, side effects.

I'm starting to believe that this is the only active effect it actually has. Long term disease fucks with your mind.

This would explain why antidepressants are so hit and miss, you have to try and try until you find one that targets your specific infection or inflammation with one of its side effects or it will """"inexplicably"""" not work.

I would argue that the discreditting of (((Freud))) is on purpose because the basics of public relations are based on his works.

Yes, I'm shilling "The Century of the Self"

I would rather not have a heart attack from eating cheese, thanks. Seriously look that shit up. It's all shit, just do something that makes feel like less of a burden to your family, it's the only thing that helps.

I don't take medication, and refuse to take medication. I had surgery on my shoulder from a car accident and the doctor gave me a bunch of pain meds to help with the pain. I took them once and threw the fucking things out because I hated the way it made me feel. It didn't alleviate any of the pain, it just made me pass out and wake up hours later still in pain. What's the point?
I told the doctor what I did and he was all, "you need to take them, it will help you heal faster and feel better." Didn't care, didn't take them, didn't fill the script, and a month later the doctor was telling me he was amazed at how quickly I healed, and how fast my recovery has been with PT.

Fuck all that jewery. I'm not loading my body up with chemicals to get addicted to.

wow that blog, whoever is writing is not holding back

the prose is so cutting it could be a scream movie

speaking from 14 years of personal experience about depression without antidepressants I can safely say that anhedonia can come purely from the depression itself sometimes

The food reactions are very rare, I eat shit I shouldn't eat all the time, I have yet to have a bad reaction from food. Other medications are what you need to be wary of. The MAOI IS the only thing besides benzos that helps, muh lifting and muh diet did fuck all for my anxiety and other issues

The only true part of this post. Anabaptism is where it's at.

Taking any drug that inhibits your brain functions is bad news bears.

I could have easily ended up on pills before I realized I wasn't broken, I was just INTJ and will never be able to relate to most people. My life got infinitely better once I realized this and was able to let go of trying to be a normie and focus on shit that aligns with my nature. How many people have been wrongly medicated because psychs mistook introversion for depression or anxiety?

ADHD and I'm constantly tired as fuck.

I was put on adderall when I was 19, somehow my high school teachers never figured out that I'm ADHD, and then I struggled badly in college. Went to see a fairly fancy shrink, had some in-depth testing that explained my absurdly high SAT scores despite mediocre grades. I was put on a low adderall dose, which didn't seem to do much. Tried Ritalin, which was even less effective. Back to adderall for a while on a higher dose. Was on focalin for a bit, but that was too expensive. Tried non-prescription modafinil and a few variants thereof, currently on 20mg adderall while waiting for my doctor to look into modafinil for ADHD treatment. It sounds degenerate, but I've got a bit of a thing for (safely) enhancing my own performance, like a low-grade biohacker, so I try to pay attention to what's out there.

Fire up attachment related while you read, because it's a good sense of what it's like to take adderall.

When I'm using it, I'm far more productive. I'm driven. I get warmer, but my hands tend to get cold, as it dilates blood vessels in your extremities. I can think faster, I'm wittier, I'm significantly more social despite being a huge introvert. I can carry a conversation better. If I start typing something out, like I am now, I will ramble on and on.

There's often a feeling like pressure inside my skull, like I'm going to burst. Not painful, but a noticeable sensation. It's almost like I'm going faster, so I'm tiring faster. My blood pressure and heart rate both rise, although not dangerously so. It feels great.

But you know the saying - the flame that burns twice as bright burns half as long. The normal side effects aren't bad, and are absolutely worth the tradeoff. It's the crash that hurts. It'll hinder your sleep, I took my only dose today at 4 and I probably won't sleep until 1 or so. You'll feel exhausted and unmotivated once it's gone (4 hours or so on standard release/unencapsulated), and if you didn't have the motivation to get shit done while you were on it, you're going to be useless. It's hard to describe beyond that. You burn out. It's not fun. And while I have no hard proof for it, it feel like it can't be good for me.

It's better than the alternative, though, when I do need to take it.

And I've found ways to delay the crash, or at least sorta keep the buzz going. Best example would be and IT job when I went to a client site for a significant hardware install. I took it just before I got there, and was on my game the entire time. Wrote scripts to automate the more annoying tasks, stood up the hardware, stood up the software, and even when shit went wrong enough that I was there hours late, I was still on top of it. It was like it lasted 8 hours, instead of the normal 4.

Another possible comparable experience would be the final project for a C class in college. I delayed until the night before. Took 15mg at 8pm. Stayed up until 3am, naked in my dorm, with a swf called ethereal_blue looping in my offhand monitor (check it out on swfchan, it's amazingly chill). Wrote the best code I've ever written. Barely any debugging the next morning. Got a 100 on the project.

So take it on a need-basis. If you use it when you genuinely need the focus, it'll serve you far better than taking it on a regular schedule. Taking it when I need it and occasionally just because I want the boost has done well for me. 6 years, and I've never been addicted (in fact, I often forget to take it when I probably should), despite an incredibly addictive personality.

What served me better, though, was modafinil. That's what I would advise you to look into. It's miserably expensive everywhere but Costco since no insurance plan will cover it unless you actually have narcolepsy - and you may indeed have it, but you'll need the official diagnosis. Modafinil, simply put, almost removes the need for sleep. With almost none of the side effects of adderall, it simply made me feel awake like I'd never really felt before. I didn't realize how tired I was until I tried it, and it simply wiped away the tiredness. It was mindblowing, and so goddamn smooth. I actually got in the habit of setting my alarm half an hour early, taking it, drifting back off to sleep, and then waking up at my normal time feeling as aware and awake as if it was mid-afternoon - and I've never in my life been a morning person. I'd feel twinges of tiredness in the early afternoon, take another, and I'd be set until late evening. Take it continually, and you can get away with 4 hours of sleep in a night, although that's not good to do for long periods of time.

Modafinil is Schedule IV. Technically illegal, but nobody gives a fuck. You can order it on the clearnet, they'll ship it from India marked as supplements. If customs figures out what it is, you get a nasty letter - nobody has ever gotten in legal trouble for it. Make sure you're using a reputable vendor (check the successors to modafinilcat), so you know you're getting the real stuff from Sun Pharma. People have run Sun's modafinil through spectroscopes and found it pure.

So my recommendation would be to try the adderall, see how it works for you and what it does. Fair warning, side effects always seemed worse for me when I took it tired in the morning, and caffeine will multiply the main effects, side effects, and crash. But also order some modafinil online and try it. If you find that it works better, talk to your doctor, invoke medical confidentiality, explain that you tried it and found it better, and try to get a prescription. Most doctors are understanding about these things, and can't legally talk about it. Make sure you do your research before going in.

Sadly my insurance wouldn't cover Provigil, though I did try for it. Are the generics online worth it?

cucks

Exercise, reading, Flying (Simulators for now), NoFap, and work helped me with mine.

Been taking Zoloft for the past two months for ((depression)), and I was already skeptical about them even then. Now what.

sage

Yes, it's the exact same, just without the price jewery attached to the brand name. Both are modafinil. There's a variant called armodafinil as well, it works better for some people. Modafinilcat, when it was around, actually offered sampler packs where you'd get modafinil and armodafinil from two different manufacturers (Sun and Hab). That way people could figure out what worked best for them.

While I'm not sure on the technicalities, I think you can order legally as long as you hold the prescription. In fact, if it's seized by customs, you have 30 days to produce proof that you're buying it legally (i.e. sending them a copy of the script) before it's destroyed.

If you've already gotten a script for Provigil, check to see if you have a Costco within reasonable distance. Their pharmacies sell a generic that's far cheaper than uninsured Provigil from CVS or the like. Still more expensive than India, but you won't wait 3 weeks for it, and it puts you completely in the clear as far as the law is concerned.

There is one CostCo about a half hour from me. I'm interested now, what would the price be without insurance?

Provigil, uninsured, is somewhere around $550, which is outrageous.

Zoloft is pretty weak shit so you can probably just quit cold turkey and have a little tummyache for three days.

Did a quick search to confirm what I thought, leddit says as of September that it's about $1 per 200mg dose. May vary from location to location.

Apparently for online purchases, the popular site right now is afinilexpress. They've also got the sampler pack.

Huh, no shit. So $30 for thirty pills at 200mg. I figured, since I'm not a narcoleptic, I could just divide the pills in half were I to inquire about a prescription. Thanks for bringing this to my attention, I might do this next month, but for now I'm on a low dose of generic adderall.

But I take them and it had an immediately positive effect on me. They're not completely useless.

Give it a try, for sure. It treated me far better than adderall ever did.

Dosage should be tuned, try 100mg and if that doesn't work, 200.

I've taken Parnate (tranylcypromine) for about a decade and it probably saved my life. It's the only thing that could pull me out of my suicidal death spirals and near immobility. It's the only antidepressant (besides buproprion) that doesn't screw up my emotions or creative ability.

Major downsides of MAOI's is that they interact badly with lots of other drugs and certain foods. Processed cheese has been fine for me, but I've had reactions from soy sauce and unknown causes from restaurant food.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0010440X97900572

Correlation is significant,

This is an older study though from 1997, couldn't find anything more recent. I can give you the PDF if you want.

cuck

Because they're under the assumption that they're doing biology. Surgery remains mostly consistent with its results so in that aspect there is merit treating biology like a hard science. The problem with psychology and psychatriacs is that they have too limited an understanding of how the brain actually functions to get real results. So their studies are more like a social science while taking elements from hard science. Another discipline which does this a lot is economics.

Both of these mixed sciences have huge issues when it comes to getting the implications of studies right and making policies on the basis of these studies. Finding a correlation doesn't mean you should start prescribing treatments because your hypothesis is still in tact. That's where things are going wrong with modern psychology.

NO! The withdraw effects are worse than coming off of heroin.

Sell them

I read somewhere that the biggest subdivision of porn is incest porn. I'm not familiar enough with Freud's exact ideas of Oedipus/Electra complexes but it seems to me its common enough phenomenon

I found living in a massive city to be quite liberating, honestly. Granted I'm a pretty messed-up individual who in the past was dosed to the gills on antidepressants, but once I stopped playing by "the rules" in the city it became pretty interesting.

If you have a laptop, 24-hour gym access and a storage unit you can basically live in any major city without ever needing to buy or rent an apartment.

Anyone else here refuse to partake in the medical jew?

No matter how sick or injured I get, I never go to the hospital, and I've been fucked up many times.

I stopped taking mine and suddenly, surprisingly, I don't worry anymore. I also feel a lot of my anger coming back which I love.

Fuuuck, I am on vyvance.

Interesting. A bit too spartanic for my taste, but a stoic young man could certainly do it and thereby avoid debt and large expenses. Getting pussy, if desired, could pose a problem, though.

SSRI's are bad for you because serotonin is bad for you.

raypeat.com/articles/articles/serotonin-depression-aggression.shtml

Anti-depressants are jewish bullshit. I had a lot of personal shit happen to me while I was enlisted and went to see a counselor. They put me on anti-depressants and I went from confused and upset over family tragedy to suicidal, to paranoid, to pyschotic over the course of four months. Then they decided the best way to fix me was to pump me full of more drugs and give me involuntary ECT. I spent months of my life in a drug and trauma induced stupor in various mental wards spending most of my days sitting in a puddle of my cold piss and drooling. when I finally got out it took me months to wean myself off the drugs so I could function on a day to day basis without feeling sick, having crippling headaches, and violent mood swings. Three years later I am sane, stable, and doing very well with my life. However I am on a shit ton of lists for what they did to me and can be involuntarily committed at any time. I really have no rights or protection from the machinations of the ZOG. If some jew in real life found out about what I actually think I would be taken into "care" tomorrow without a judge, trial, or jury and be indefinitely detained. I can not exercise my second amendment rights despite having a clean criminal record. I can not defend myself because in the absence of witnesses the court system would automatically assume I was culpable due to my medical history.

Do not, under any circumstances allow them to get you into their system. It is a self perpetuating scam that damages you so they can justify bleeding more money and taking away a white man's rights. If you need counseling or help talk to a trusted older friend or family member. If you can't deal with life try getting away into the country and sorting your head out away from distrations. Get regular exercise, sunshine, and a well balanced diet. Don't drink excessively and don't do drugs. You can avoid falling into the mental health trap by living a healthy white lifestyle instead of the sick jewish lies.

I apologize for this blogpost but it is something I always try to make people understand. A felon can regain his second amendment rights by having his record expunged. The police must abide by habeus corpus. A trial of my peers can judge me innocent in the case of self defense. The jewish mental health industry denies you your basic rights as an American.

This.
Got on antidepressants at 16-17 years old and they never worked. 2 years ago, I stopped them. It was difficult because it probably fucked with my growth considering I've been taking them while still in puberty. But I remember very well how liberating having feelings was, even if it was a mess, it was welcomed.

What people need is very simple. To build character strength. Life fucks you up and it will never stop trying, but you have to build character to get through it. You're only happy once you're strong.

There is such strong propaganda and manipulation given to children about antidepressants and mental health. Psychiatrists and psychologists (glorified victim enablers) don't even know what the fuck they're doing or prescribing you. They just poke around with the dosage until it does something (or that YOU believe it does something) when in reality, it just fucks you up and makes everything worse.

Do not believe the psychologist jew, do not consume the serotonin jew UNLESS and built strength of character.

DO NOT CONSIDER YOURSELF A VICTIM.

Pretty sure lesbain(straight women fucking) is. That's another cancer for another thread though but incest is rarely on the top 10 charts.

SSRIs are pretty good at blocking libido, helps you to stay away from doing anything reckless. Otherwise they really fuck up your mental state, but maybe they do help against depression, wouldn't know since I never had it.
Oh, and benzos are the best drugs there are.

tolerance on benzos starts very fast, but they have their purpouse

That's why you don't use them all the time, but only in situations which cause fear and anxiety. Controlled exposure helps to fix a lot of mental problems and eventually you learn how to deal with many things without benzos. Too bad I can't get them now, so I have to resort to baclofen and phenobarbital.
Not sure if I could still get fluoxetine OTC either, the gumbint toughened up a lot of standards in regards to drug sales in the last few years.

Right on the nose. I don't take anything, because my problems are both physical and financial, and the toll those problems have taken is heavy. Even if I won the lottery, I'd still be half dead.

On the plus side, severe depression has kept me from spending money or eating regularly, so I have no outstanding debts, though I have fuck all for savings, in spite of this. Oh wait, cost of living keeps increasing, shit job froze all pay increases two years ago, after stealing everybody's accrued vacation time.

Jews did 9/11. Never forget.

indeed, behavioural therapy with "softer" psychopharma stuff does wonders!