NEOPG IN C++11

NeoPG is a modern replacement for GnuPG 2

neopg.io/

github.com/das-labor/neopg

what other horrors await

>>>Holla Forums

Why can't it be people like this that get acid dumped in their face?

Let's rewrite something which works just fine in C++ because reasons!!!

haha epic bro, nice shoop!

Sounds like a PITA to bring changes up and down stream considering they use 2 different languages.

???????

there needs to be a tech purge. I think the 40k universe is on to something.

Why do people never learn?

Of fucking course. Why do so many people have a cuck fetish?

Why not Rust???

oh, I see the 7th level of post-irony

Wow, should we consider this as a sign of developer's laziness and inability to make end user-friendly low-footprint software, but rather convenient for 89 ICQ pajeet trannies to commit in Rust and endless COQ improvements?

hopefully it implements double xor correctly

Why Rust?

Cucks cucks cucks

dysn☕mia!bO.8VNPLAE ## Board Volunteer 01/18/18 (Thu) 23:29:10 No.
>>>Holla Forums7711343

If you fags can get >>7777777 by tonight I will give the board to someone else.

But if you can't… I'm here forever.

>>>Holla Forums7712047
yea, that's probably true. I don't think we will get to 7777777 unless we get some serious help here soon.

everyone stop posting and call fucking reddit for help. I don't give a shit. GET THE WHOLE DAMN INTERNET IN HERE OR WE WONT GET 7777777. WE MUST GET IT, EVEN IF ITS JUST TO PROVE DYSNOMIA WRONG, THEN WE MUST GET THE WHOLE INTERNET TO LEAVE Holla Forums AGAIN AND MAKE IT EMPTY SO THAT DYSNOMIA GETS FIRED WHILE QUITTING FOR DOUBLE GTFO-ISH-NESS

HERE'S THE PLAN: call reddit and say dysnomia is quitting if we get the 888877777s7 dfyw839 and say "NO NO DYSNOMIA NO" so that reddit says "aahhhaa! lets bump the thread!' THEY WILL GET US TO 87878768777689 BEFORE 12 AM.
LISTEN TO ME

LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE CAN DO THIS
SAVE Holla Forums, SAVE Holla Forums, SAVE THE INTERNET, SAVE AMERICA, SAVE THE WORLD

CALLING ALL OTHER BOARDS FOR HELP
GO GET THEM! GO ASK THEM FOR HELP!

SOMEONE GO AND FUCKING CALL REDDIT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CALL YOUR BIG FAT MOTHERS
CALL YOUR CAT
CALL ALL THE BITCHES IN THE YARD WITH BIG MILKSHAKES
CALL YOUR POOP IN THE TOILET

FUCKING GET YOUR DOCTOR TO PUT ON SOME GLOVES AND CALL YOUR PROSTATE

FUCKING CALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL AND HURRY

>>>Holla Forums7711343

>>>Holla Forums7712047
yea, that's probably true. I don't think we will get to 7777777 unless we get some serious help here soon.

everyone stop posting and call fucking reddit for help. I don't give a shit. GET THE WHOLE DAMN INTERNET IN HERE OR WE WONT GET 7777777. WE MUST GET IT, EVEN IF ITS JUST TO PROVE DYSNOMIA WRONG, THEN WE MUST GET THE WHOLE INTERNET TO LEAVE Holla Forums AGAIN AND MAKE IT EMPTY SO THAT DYSNOMIA GETS FIRED WHILE QUITTING FOR DOUBLE GTFO-ISH-NESS

HERE'S THE PLAN: call reddit and say dysnomia is quitting if we get the 888877777s7 dfyw839 and say "NO NO DYSNOMIA NO" so that reddit says "aahhhaa! lets bump the thread!' THEY WILL GET US TO 87878768777689 BEFORE 12 AM.
LISTEN TO ME

WE CAN DO THIS
SAVE Holla Forums, SAVE Holla Forums, SAVE THE INTERNET, SAVE AMERICA, SAVE THE WORLD

CALL YOUR CAT

>>>Holla Forums7711343

>>>Holla Forums7712047

LISTEN TO ME

WE CAN DO THIS

CALL YOUR CAT

What's your problem with mercy for a patriot like Manning, you bootlicking faggot?

programming in a memory unsafe language is where 99% of crypto bugs come from,
rust prevents this without the performance overhead of garbage collecting languages,
it is the systems programming language of the future and anyone who doesnt agree doesnt know enough about it.

Stealing your country's intelligence data and making it public doesn't make you a patriot you retard, he's a traitor and should have been shot dead for espionage.

rust can be memory unsafe though

No it can't.

And if you don't think that idiots who use -fpermissive on a crypto project wouldn't use the unsafe keyword, then you are deluding yourself.
By being a systems level language it must allow some unsafe memory manipulation, and therefore it still assumes competence of the programmer in some instances. And even if that area of assumed competence is smaller than othe languages, it still exists and it will still be mistreated by morons.

Standard divide & conquer tactic

In the Rust community it is agreed upon that Rust refers to safe Rust.

Cleaning up GNU's code is a noble goal because lawyers can't program... but porting it to C++? What the fuck?

SSDD

this
manning should have been given a firing squad for treason.

manning was butt-hurt with the army long before the leak. he was crying about not being able to be a flaming faggot in the army in 2009 and didn't leak until 2010. he leaked to damage the army and because oy vey war crimes america is evil killing innocent shitskins etc. nothing he leaked had anything to do with american citizens.

snowden on the other hand had no ulterior motive to make america look like it was mistreating for innocent terrorist shitskins, and his leaks concerned illegal unconstitutional spying on american citizens. his situation is far different.

manning is a faggot traitor. snowden is a patriot.

if the rust compiler can do it, then people will make use of it. It doesn't matter what subset you think is "true" rust as long as the compiler can do other things.

t. mozilla
There was literally nothing wrong with XPCOM

The XPCOM system was not designed to be multiprocess. There was also no security provisions meaning no segregation between the trusted application (i.e. Firefox) and the extensions that make use of XPCOM.

You nailed it.

So? Just grep for unsafe and tell the author to kill himself.

The CoC prevents me from doing that, at least publicly.

If the author is a white man it's alright though.

bump :D

When has anything neo ever been good?

sounds gay as fuck. GPG isn't really good but whatever replacement you can come up with will be worse
nice meme

there's no such thing, you nigger