German politicians want €500k fines if Facebook fails to remove fake news within 24hrs

Zucc 'em, or else!
archive.is/uJLIf

Seems as if they're trying to lump in their fake news meme with their hate speech laws.
Discuss.

So we are winning in Europe against nazis.

How exactly are they going to enforce that meassure and if they do, how will they prevent facebook or any other company from going bankrupt?

Are these people getting dumber and dumber?

Even that flag looks dead

they want to win elections
thats why they spew this bullshit

Looks like they're trying grab some more censorship, now that virtually anything can be labeled as fake news.

THIS WAS THE GOAL FROM THE START, NOT A SURPRISE.

AS THE ARTICLE MENTIONS, THEY'RE GETTING THIS IN PLACE FOR THE ELECTION SO THEY CAN SUPPRESS AND DISRUPT THE RIGHT WHILE TURNING THEIR OWN PROPAGANDA MACHINES INTO OVERDRIVE.

GERMAN BROS NEED TO STAND UP FOR THEMSELVES

IF YOU CAN'T ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING WITH AN ELECTION THEN IT'S TIME TO STOP VOTING.

Germany as it is now has the worst government possibly in the entire world. Are there any Germans who are actually happy these days? With leaders who are set on genociding their own people and facilitating the largest hijra in world history, it's hard to see how they could be.

He is one of those meme politicans who will be gone next election cycle.
Pic related is Pöbelralle another politican of this party.

Seems like a thread that deserves a bump.

Webm related; just testing this one that I made.

I hate EU

I guess we are getting a WW3 thanks to the kikes and the rothchilds.

fake news is hate speech, goy

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

So they're enforcing EU laws on all users of Facebook? Shouldn't US citizens have some recourse to apply pressure to Facebook as our people shouldn't be subject to their bullshit? Particularly as Facebook is a US company. I mean the site is still shit but probably more than 90% of our population uses it, would be bad if everything contrary to the narrative was banned and could hurt people like Trump come 2020 and later.

Who gets to decide what's "fake?'
Merkel?

why doesn't Holla Forums make a bunch of sockpuppets and start flooding german nationals with "hate speech" and "fake news"?

So, do they have to PROVE that the article was "Fake" before they impose sentancing?

Or can they just slap that label on anything they damn well please as a form of censorship?

We do that routinely, now.

Nice dubs, by the way…snake eyes.

A brilliant idea comes to mind
Let's set up a kikebook account, post "fake news" on it but leave them private (or whatever privacy setting still works on that god forsaken social media), make them public exactly 24+ hours after they've been published, get another kikebook account to flag the fake news and give (((Zuckenberg))) a hefty fine each time.

Emperor Trump will liberate his German people soon enough.

Merkel's opponents won't need fagbook to overturn her shit regime and decisions. The treacherous cunt has devastated the German culture.

The sooner the EU is dismantled, the sooner the world will rest easier.

good im soooo tired of fake news

Checked and endorsed.

A former Stasi kikess