JUST

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

cinemablend.com/news/1669759/are-the-brendan-fraser-mummy-films-canon-in-the-dark-universe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't want to live in the current year any more, take me back to the good ol' days.

What a sad fate.

I'm glad he didn't show up in that trainwreck and became a sellout. Respect!

check'em

So who's the bigger loser? Brendan or Michael Keaton?

JUST
kys

better not to have been in that trainwreck of a movie tbh

The reboot was so awful that (((Universal))) has declared Brendan's movies as canon into the Universal Monsters Cinematic Universe.
cinemablend.com/news/1669759/are-the-brendan-fraser-mummy-films-canon-in-the-dark-universe

uh?

They should ditch the retarded cinematic universe idea and make The Mummy IV with Brendan & Co., already.

Set it in South America (Aztec, Mayan or Inca) in the ’50s or ’60s & have the villains be Soviet commies

hes done

u wot m8

That is some severe levels of pathetic they're reaching for.

All the more proof that Marvel movies were a mistake.

That sounds good, but if such a thing ever does happen it hopefully won't be as bad as Kingdom of the Crystal Skull with Shia Jones.

err what, there are no mistakes here

Crystall Skull didn't have a likeable protagonist - Harrison is too old and grumpy now.
If Brendan got back in shape, and they got a decent writer, I'm sure he'd be back to his old, lovable self again ;_;

Brenda is only half of the equation, we also need Rachel Weisz and Johnathan and that sandnigger guy. I dunno how well they have aged. Also there's the situation with how to treat canon with the shit-tier, almost as bad as the new one, third movie. If they acknowledge it there's gonna be the grown up Alex who was pretty much a (((LaBeouf))).

Although Ford has been a grumpy ass for the last few decades. Brendan could actually make a new film work, question is if Universal would fuck him and the cast over by trying to make it more up to standards with the Current Year.

>there's gonna be the grown up Alex who was pretty much a (((LaBeouf))).

Rachel didn’t want to do the third one, so who knows if she’d want to return to the series now. If she did, that would be the best case scenario. If not they could have her pass away before the film start, or re-cast her again.

John Hannah has gotten grey-haired, but has aged OK. Not sure if he could pull off the boisterous rascal at his age though.

They could just throw in some line about Alex & his gook GF (wife) travelling somewhere – they don’t even have to mention his name, just say that their son is away travelling with his GF.
He’s a forgettable character, and he doesn’t have any of the charisma that Brendan has, nor did he and Brendan have the same on-screen chemistry that Brendan and John Hannah had.

I doubt it - they'll keep on trying with the Dark Universe till they run out of money.

That's pretty much a death call as Brenda's and Rachel's chemistry was half of the movie. The recast in the third one was atrocious and there's no reason to believe they give enough of a fuck to do a better job the next time around.

Similarly with Johnathan, it was all about the chemistry between the actors, largely because they were all young people having fun. I don't really want to see wrinkled Brenda, grey haired John, old Rachel etc.

That's also one of the reasons they introduced (((LaBeouf))) and grown up Alex etc., they wanted that pass of a torch in order to continue to milk the franchise. Which is why the probability of young Alex taking the central stage in the unprobable scenario of the fourth movie ever happening is very high.

What a meme legend, am i right guise

Botox for Brendan, hair-dye for John and make-up and even more Botox for Rachel?
I don’t think they are too old to return to the series – Brendan gets back into shape and with a little Hollywood magic (make-up) they are presentable.

If they can get the trio back together, and they have a decent script it should work. I’d be surprised if it didn’t make more money than the Tom Cruise turd. One final film, make them go out with a bang!

Have them (Rick, Evie & Jonathan) compete against a team of Soviet explorers in search of some lost Inca city high up in the Andes mountains, have the Soviets call down some ancient curse set to protect the city, and you’ve got yourself a Mummy film!

Either I'm retarded, or you literally just posted the plot to Crystal Skull and changed the characters' names around.

Pick one.

Might as well just admit that you want ayys in it, you filthy bastard.

t. ameriburguese education

All swell and all but remember that Brendan injured his back some years ago and because of that he can't do his old action roles anymore.

burger pls, don't project
there are no mistakes there

What are you referencing?

t. Mexico
Back to the jungle, Pablo.

Damn, he used to be such a stud.

What happened?

They are user, it's been 20 years. Even if you make them look less old, they are still not gonna be able to do all the things required of an action-adventure kino anymore.

It may sound apocryphal, but perhaps our best chance, especially in light of , is to have grown up Alex and whatnot, but just have Sommers and the writer of the original back to spearhead the project. After all the idea is not that terrible, a change of generations, it's all about the execution - remember The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones, that was pure kino.

(((women)))

His shit got fucked up

Well, that's my day ruined.

He's a big guy now.

For JUST

Is he disguised as al gore disguised as a cop?

If I pay aliments will you unfuck me

He's trapped… He can't escape… He's dying.

Damn, alymony demons are no joke

CANNOT ESCAPE