The FIRST Redpill

This is the first red pill.
There is no other.
This is the key that unlocks the door
To all the others

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'll need a bit more info before I check out your jewtube.

It's not my youtube. Why would you think that?

I'm not clicking your jewtube either, webm or gtfo

Then don't… You're too weak willed and paranoid to redpill normals anyway. It's not for you pathetic worms. It's for people who have balls.

That won't work here.

Yeah, hetero masculinity is so 1488 right, Spencer…

Just explain what's in the fucking video or webm it you total faggot.
Your OP was shit, that's not our fault.

>>>/reddit/

It's the first redpill you fucking asshole. The first one you take to break out of the holograph'ocaust. Why do you even reply to the thread if you're not interested in it?

Calm now Spencer. We get it. You're a CIA shill who wants to psy-op Holla Forums. We get it……… fuck

Your countenance is showing signs of vexation

Yeah, enjoy your failed thread you stuborn cunt.

or

The shilling is chilling

Stop your crying and lean how to youtube-dl

You don't get to come here and shout "Watch my video!" Webm or GTFO. Here on fullchan we get sound for our webms. Maybe it is different where you come from.

Holy fuck. The shilling intensifies.

Bitch you don't Rep for Holla Forums. Go back to selling your nigger music.

You are seven posts deep and you still wont even explain what's in your fucking video.
Your clickbait title had me interested but your shitty attitude now just has me enjoying trolling you.
Oh look, someone that's not a complete faggot has done it for you

You are definitely from cuckchan.

Reminder:
The Jews just made this illegal to expose in Britcuck

You're new here

Wanna know a secret?

I'm still not watching it lol

two shills

both of you shut the hell up and quit derailing

Bump

Since OP is a complete homosexual I'm sure I'm missing a profound video, honestly it's like I'm cheating myself not to watch it

Lol

I'm redpilled enough. I don't need any more.

Oh my fucking God… Look at the quality of anons here now. It's not for you or Holla Forumslacks. It's the first pill.

You sound like bitch and your shit is all fucked up.

I'd be offended if I couldn't kick the ass of 90% of the weeb faggots left on this poor version of Holla Forums

Woah! Take it easy now tough guy, I don't want no trouble :^)

Daily reminder that Hitler never gassed the jews. All he really wanted was to Make Germany Great Again. Germany was in such a shitty stance that sending them away from Europe was pretty much necessary.

Maybe >>>/4chan/ is more of your sort of place. Lurk more if you actually want to post here without getting shat on. We have little patience for newfags and children.

This 100%. Shit thread OP, instead of lashing out at others you should look inward and consider what you could do better in the future to avoid this sort of reaction.

SPOILER: he wont.

Yeah, he's letting his ego get in the way of improving himself. He is his own worse enemy.

OP is large faggot
whassamatta OP can't into the difference between forced emigration and death?

OP, I get what you're saying and you're not a faggot. I agree that it's the key and a 100% non-negotiable goal to get people to. I don't know if calling it the first and only redpill is useful, as it is doesn't help that we usually need to "redpill" people with other facts first.

Moar redpills please. Starting a new folder.

At a point in her age where most people are slowing down, this woman is as sharp as a tack.
She's entirely correct, Germans are being genocided & they MUST realize this before it can't be undone.

And ALL whites must realize this is the long-term plan for them, as well.
It still amazes me the kikes could find whites that would sell out their entire race for shekels. It is astounding.

The entire point is…, you low IQ piece of nigger shit, that Jews were not systematically targeted for extermination. That allows people to investigate further without moral fears of being an "evil nazi racist"

LISTEN TO ME Holla Forums!

DONT LET THE SHILLS WIN!

A redpill changes a person forever.

FOX or NewsMax, Trump or Iron Anne Coulter can give people infowar all day. But when you take the redpill, you can NEVER go back to the holographic TV universe. Even if you're a nigger.

To redpill someone is almost cruel. It's a life changing event and a necessary evil

How about YOU get over yourself? I'm not on this abstract website filled with CIA to entertain some loser piece of shit like you that in person I would probubly slap the shit out of for being such a nerdy little self indulgent cunt. I'm here to say, "this is the first redpill for normies… let's define it… let's invoke it… let's get our facts straight because this is important to life and history and our survival".

So what do you do? You spend time acting like a bitchy little spoiled brat trying to derail because my OP wasn't configured to your liking. What happened to you, man? If you're not a shill then you really should check your motivations.

Holla Forums in the last 12mnths has developed a real shitty attitude toward other anons. It needs to stop. We don't give a fuck about your culture. We are here as non-chan users to fight against the Jew World Order.

Improving my faggot chan posts? WHO GIVES A FUCKING FUCK ABOUT CHANS? Holla Forums is the only chan that has EVER mattered and this Holla Forums is already fucked by CIA ops

Lurk moar.

It is a weakness to believe we are somehow a band of brothers purely because skintone, you don't understand the human condition. Everyone is capable of everything. Which is why you have to keep checking, but especially in the mirror.

Bitch I am Holla Forums… You are a shill ignoring the first redpill. You want to kill a thread that is important.

It is a weakness to believe we are somehow a band of brothers purely because skintone
You're not human. Sorry. It's a European concept and we will let you know if you're human. And it doesn't start with attacking the Human race ("white race") for your own advantage. If you were human you would want Aryans to exist more than most whites because you would understand the consequences to our planet and species of our entire race being killed off. But instead you indulge yourself as our equal. Equality is a lie

Tired of shills?
Petition to Audit David Brock's Media Matters Conglomerate
change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate

thanks for the Jew quotes. Voltaire is always base. What are you talking about?

It was ok.

Music is a little heavy handed but the content is enough to chip away at the conditioning.

I understand we got to keep our expetcations high and all. But shitting in your hands and flinging it does not meet those expectations either. D&C of our own people is what got us into this mess. Don't post in a poorly made OP. Teach them and let the thread gas itself.

In other words, don't criticize an OP if you feel it is shit.

You people really need to learn (by lurking more) when these accusations are warranted or not, same goes for the OP who keeps calling everyone a shill who criticizes him. Notice i haven't called him a shill, i'm sure his heart is probably in the right place but he's being a dumb faggot right now, if he needs to be called out, he will be called out. That isn't "d&c", stop throwing that term around like you know what it even means.

Then how will OP learn to stop being such a faggot? Also, kinda goes without saying but i'll post wherever i please, faggot.

ironically it was actually my first redpill or one of the oldest.

How's that ironic, you sack of shit?

Yes, divide and conquer. You aren't trying to work with anyone. You are spouting off at the mouth adding nothing of value. You stand out. Now keep saging so I know which ones you are.

Underage b&

Oh i see now, you're the faggot OP. What's that, like your third ID?

Webm or get the fuck out.

No, I'm the faggot OP. And you're a fucking kike who is SCARED AS FUCK of the first redpill!

No

It's everyone's first redpill. You can't go back after this.

Yeah because your pedo shit is totally Aryan and OPs are totally important to the cause. WTF is wrong with you people?
God damn, I hate you all so much

Why does this thread reinforce my perception that Holla Forums is comprised of 50% 14-15 year olds?

sage and report

pfffffff fuck you kikes. You're so scared of the truth

what the fuck is going on in here?

I think pic related is one of the first red pills to exist

anyone got a summary?

You stupid little faggot
When they killed my first president in broad daylight I developed a deep suspicion.
When they blew up the 3 towers in NYC it removed all doubt.
Everything else has just been confirmation to my suspicions

Threads like these are just like deus ex ones.
Every time someone says, shows or talks about TGSNT, some one downloads it.