Rex Tillerson put a Pedophile in prison

gotnews.com/hero-exxonmobil-ceo-secstate-pick-rex-tillerson-put-pedophile-prison-hate-pizzagate/
No archive because Chuck Johnson is one of us.
Is it just me or is Trump looking more and more like he's going to crack down on the sick fucks in Washington and Hollywood?A lot of people connected to him have talked about this Flynn, Erik Prince, Milo, ect….

I think that we're going to see some serious shit in 2017

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/L8uCL
web.archive.org/web/20160610111855/https://www.theguardian.com/business/2014/oct/21/total-boss-killed-plane-crash-christophe-de-margerie-drunk-driver
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You are suppose to archive anyways incase the article is taken down, modified, or the site is taken down.

archive.fo/L8uCL

Trips of truth, i'll do that in the future.

I bet he's following the whole pizzagate drama very closely.

Remember how GamerGate just opened the wound that allowed Hogan and Thiel to destroy Gawker and more importantly Denton? I'm wondering if Pizzagate is serving the same purpose this time around.

If Trump took advantage of Pizzagate and blew it all up he could grab an absurd amount of power and cast himself in the public light as the ultimate crusader of Justice.

What fucking universe did I stumble into? Is this real life? My instincts tell me life shouldn't be this dank

I also heard that he kicked the Rockefellers out of Exxon and he worked his way up from being a mere middle class engineer.

Fuck this dinosaur. He buddies up with the Saudis and other Arabs.
Don't forget that 15 out of the 19 hijackers were Saudi (Arab muslims).
He is probably antisemitic as well. He is by far Trump's worst pick. I still don't understand why he didn't just go with Romney.

Where do you think you are, nigger?

You're a cheeky cunt ya bogan wanker.

I thought I had a good feeling about this guy.

I heard that too. I heard people around Louisiana have good respect for him. Any Anons able to confirm/elaborate on such rumors?

Also consider what department Clinton used for her child trafficking and then consider that Rex is uniquely skilled at controlled and reigning extremely large groups.

Puzzle is starting to come together.

It certainly is.
This 88D chess is hard to follow sometimes.

Fuck romney in all his neocon holes

T-REX PEDO HUNTER

Bump

Rex Tillerson helped push faggotry into the boy scouts. Nice propaganda Trump shills.

I'm no expert but the Rockefellers were pushing for Exxon to abide by or promote anti global warming measures. Actually, Exxon was already kind of supporting the globalist global warming shit push, but Rockefellers wanted more. Tillerson said no, and that Exxon no longer believed in or supported any of the bullshit. Rockefellers then divested, claiming "There is no sane rationale for companies to continue to explore for new sources of hydrocarbons."

If Tillerson was just protecting the company then it might not mean much, but if he legit has a problem with the schemes of globalist fucktards then it could be a good thing. He knows how to fight them and win. If Exxon had gone full-retard regarding AGW scams, and supported the global credit taxes etc, those scams would probably be reality now and not just something that they'll never stop pushing for

you fools don't realize he's on the inside? that pedo had to burn so they put a manipulator on the jury and sent him to a pedo death camp

Well it's at least reassuring that he wasn't in the whole Loli Express business. If he was didlin', he wouldn't give a shit.

Just all of my what. Isn't it a straightforward case? And you need an Exxon Vladez director tier negotiation skills to convict him? Wew.

Nice b8 shitpost m8.

Supporting fags means he's a closet case. Throw fag Rex into the bog and light the bog on fire.

Rex "Fag enabler" Tillerson also allowed homosexuals in the boy scouts.

How Rex Tillerson Corrupted The Boy Scouts

Thats great but you guys need to stop acting like trump is going to save the world. It doesnt work like that.

That's moronic.

Soon.

Stay assmad WWIII with Russia isn't happening, Chaim.

Most conservatives, at best, can only follow a leader. They can't think or make moves for themselves, because their heads are too up their own behinds, and there are a lot, I mean a lot of paleo-conservatives here.

(((Brother Nathaniel))) showing his true colors and proving that not even converting to Christiantiy stops a kike from being a kike. He's past his "expiration date."

LAW AND ORDER PRESIDENT

definitely true, this is how exxon operates

lmao

they are the most valuable company on earth for a reason, and they faced extraordinary headwinds recently. the xto deal will start to payoff under trump because i presume we will start domestic production and even lng exporting. there is an energy renaissance that has been stifled by pre-trump administrations for obvious reasons.

Faggot

Dubs of spoiled kike have spoken

I see this meme a lot but you're seriously underestimating how much pressure the BSA was under. Surrendering may not have been the right move, but it's unlikely he could have stopped the change for much longer. Note that he wasn't the one responsible for lifting the ban on gay adult volunteers, which was the really important one (with "gay" kids it's often a phase and they're not much of a threat, but openly gay adults who want to work with kids are almost all child molesters). I don't agree with his decision but it was understandable given the forces he was up against.

Did you guys knew about this? Some people speculate that some anti-Russian western agency (like the CIA) got rid of him with the full approval of the french government. Like Tillerson he was openly against the economic sanctions against Russia over the mess in Ukraine.

Total boss killed in plane crash: investigators blame drunk driver
Christophe de Margerie, who was killed when a private jet collided with a snow plough, was one of the world’s most recognisable oil executives
web.archive.org/web/20160610111855/https://www.theguardian.com/business/2014/oct/21/total-boss-killed-plane-crash-christophe-de-margerie-drunk-driver