ADL Attacks rapper Lupe Fiasco

LUPE DID NOTHING WRONG!

ADL attacks rapper Lupe Fiasco for calling Jews "dirty"
web-beta.archive.org/web/20161215135923/http://pitchfork.com/news/70426-anti-defamation-league-fights-with-lupe-fiasco-over-anti-semetic-lyrics

Anti-Defamation League Fights With Lupe Fiasco Over “Anti-Semitic Lyrics”

ADL’s Jonathan (((Greenblatt))): “We are disappointed that he has not chosen to use his platform and voice to promote a more inclusive message.”

>On Monday night, Lupe Fiasco released a new song called “N.E.R.D.” where he rapped over a J. Cole instrumental and delivered this line: “Artists getting robbed for their publishing/By dirty Jewish execs who think that it’s alms from the covenant.” He then argued with people on Twitter, saying the sentiment wasn’t anti-Semitic and announced his retirement from music. Now, the Anti-Defamation League has released a statement condemning the rapper for the song. The statement notes that his subsequent tweets defending the line “clearly [indicate] that Fiasco is either unaware or unconcerned with the impact of his offensive statement.” ADL CEO Jonathan Greenblatt elaborated:

> “The lyrics about artists being robbed by ‘dirty Jewish execs’ are offensive. These lyrics reinforce the anti-Semitic myth of Jewish control of the music industry, a stereotype that has been exploited in recent years by well-known hatemongers. It is irresponsible for a recording artist to perpetuate the hateful anti-Semitic stereotype of the ‘greedy Jew.’ Even if Lupe Fiasco has concerns about exploitation of his artistic output, it’s deplorable to stigmatize an entire group in response. Fiasco has a well-earned reputation as a highly respected hip-hop artist. At a time when there are significant divisions across the country, we are disappointed that he has not chosen to use his platform and voice to promote a more inclusive message.”

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/i83qy
archive.is/Zn2To
haaretz.com/thou-shalt-not-be-a-freier-1.211247
archive.is/9SdGl
archive.is/ySktT
wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com/
twitter.com/MrPatriarch2/status/810020008994672640
youtube.com/watch?v=byV0GUg7w4U
news.hiphopearly.com/lupe-fiasco-details-his-gripes-with-jewish-record-executives-lawyers/
youtube.
wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cowboy_Troy
forward.com/news/347142/how-did-genocide-charge-against-israel-end-up-in-black-lives-matter-groups/
archive.is/K0tq0
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/aug/11/black-lives-matters-movement-palestine-platform-israel-critics
archive.is/wkDFC
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/15/black-lives-matters-anti-israel-platform-blindside/
archive.is/vRa5z
haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.727935
archive.is/MxLuZ
aljazeera.com/news/2015/05/ethiopian-jews-hold-protest-tel-aviv-racism-150518193345455.html
archive.is/ZiLYD
newsweek.com/2016/10/07/why-ethiopian-jews-israel-face-discrimination-racism-police-brutality-502697.html
archive.is/bnJMH
fakenation.info/please/to-catch-a-hollywood-predator-nicki-minaj-and-the-cycle-of-abuse
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anyway it doesn't look like he's backing down and he defended himself on twitter. I just saw that Duke retweeted him lel.

How does the ADL not realize that this will blow up in their face? Blacks are not fond of jews.

(checked)

Yeah, I was going to say something similar. Lupe isn't white, so now the ADL are racists for talking shit to a black guy. Don't they know what year it is?

DUBS THREAD

2017 the year of the raging golem

Shit's gonna be lit, bruuUuUuuUhhh.

wew

Now's the time to fire up those black Twitter accounts and get back to some old fashioned jew hate amongst black Twitter.

FIRE COCK HERE WE COME

www.youtube.com/watch?v=13BHVkQUX_s

Jews are making a lot of errors lately, pure hubris.

Nigs have their antennae tuned to conspiracy theories way better than the average white dude. They've been getting their communities pumped with drugs by the CIA for like 50 years, and they know all about kikes because they live in big cities with them. I think we're gonna see stuff next year about blacks picking up the Jewish Question before whites do. It'll be paradoxical, but even Ice Cube used to rap about kikes breaking up NWA.

good on lupe for waking up. interesting. kikes created NWA and controlled eazy-e and dr. dre like little pawns.

The Kikes are definitely not ready for their BIX NOOD MUFUGGA golem to turn against them. Some of the blacks at my job talk about hating CNN and the MSM for trying to start a race war too. I think the Black Nationalists movements will grow Farrahkan style and with it the White Nationalist movements will grow as well.

Back to Africa might also come back in style.

Even Malcolm X was warning blacks about Jews back in the 1960s.

Michael Jackson tried to warn us, too.

DUBS CONFIRM GOLEM IS BERSERK!

Embedded

If we can work with the black community in removing the jew, we can work with them on getting them back to Africa.

All it would take is a few of their popular figures to spearhead it, and a few dozen would follow, then the "baby mamas" would follow them. It'd be a voluntary exponentially growing exodus, burgers would be left with Thomas Sowell and James Earl Jones. All would be well with the world.

You realize that nigger sowell wants the military to overthrow Trump, right?

(check'em)

OY VEY! STOP IT, SCHWARZA!

Wasn't Lupe Fiasco that famous nigger who liked MGSV?
Pic related I believe

Good song. I don't listen to rap (except Moon Man), and hadn't heard any of Lupe's songs except "Superstar" years ago, and I've always liked that. Great to know he's still putting out quality material.

Lupe will definitely be a poet-kang when we send him to Africa.

Yea. He beat that chink. I was never into nigger music in high school, when Lupe made his debut, but he always struck me one of those niggers that appreciated a cultivated life and had an appetite for truth. I respect his music over any of those country/hip-hop infusion artists that are dominating country music today, embed related. It's a fucking travesty really.

Yeah, he's really good at video games and shit. He beat like one of the best street fighter players in the world (Diago Umehara) in a friendlies match in japan.

tbh fgc is a joke, I beat all my local tourneyfags and I was just some kid who realized public school was jewish as fuck and spent my highschool days playing street fighter alpha 3 at the local arcade / netcafe

I always have liked this guy. Actually says positive things rather than just "white peple n raycism mane"

It wasn't in japan it was in the US and he came out and said it was fixed. It was just to promote the shitty game.

(Checked)
Oh gotcha thanks, for some reason i thought it was in japan lel.

"that is a myth ppl spread to make us even more unwelcome"

Jew not understanding unwelcome is an absolute

I know I'm unwelcome but if you just gave me one room in your house and we call it mine that wouldn't be so bad, would it?

Lupe Fiasco is a faggot but the black community needs more people like him.

That's exactly what they do. Nothing antisemitic about it.

Gonna drop some racist beats. Plz no bully mods

You dirty nigger.

Nice, I heard Tel Aviv Steve before.

This song was based as fuck, he's actually been red pilled for a pretty long time and named Jew directly indirectly a couple of times now.

kek Dis nigga woke.

He got jewed (or attempted jewing) by Record Company execs.

archive.is/i83qy

Pretty sure he's mentioned Israel murdering Palestinians in one of his songs before, maybe on the Lasers album.

BOAT rapper

These fucking "people".

Been looking for this guy for a while. Thanks user.

Spook and Duke's Kikebusters

This thread has now become a Mr Bond is GOAT thread.

Here's his current channel.

youtu.be/XRg_GNPUhG0

lol niggers and KKK exposing the Jew. This will end swell

Mr. Bond - Still White (Dr. Dre Still D.R.E. Parody)

Mr. Bond - White and I Luv It (Young Jeezy I Luv It Parody)

Mr. Bond - We White Here (DMX We Right Here Parody)

All he does is perpetuate the blue pill holohoax myth, Jews must love this faggot

I wonder if the ADL knows that black people don't like white people and think Jews are white

I didn't hear any of that.

They could be suppressing it, it wouldn't surprise me in the least tbh.

Didn't jews transacted slaves?

What's wrong with you user?

You're losing the meme war.

This didn't work out for the jews in the 80s, 90s, or 00s. Why would it start working now?

Should we give him free sauce?

Sauce?

First Kanye, now this crapper.

When Paris discovered what he meant, she spontaneously checked herself into rehab and came out Mileyfied with multiple degeneracies.

Nobody has a problem with him saying nigger 3000 times ,say Jew once and everybody goes crazy.

archive.is/Zn2To

Silly jews, don't they know that racism is power + control and that since blacks have always been oppressed they can't ever be racist, not even to jews?

this along with Trump supporting one state could really turn the tide against AIPAC.

we could work to get AIPAC labeled a foreign agent or something

The higher IQ golems are starting to turn on their masters. I love this timeline.

So we have 'racist' David Duke defending basketball Americans of color from being legitimately ripped off by the juice?

I really love living in this reality.

Explains etymological issue with the use of the term antisemitism and they say it's invalidated because neo-Nazis and anti-Semites. I mean I kind of hate the guys that point out swastikas were popular throughout the world and still popular in the east like they're some genius, but the term antisemitism needs to go. I think Jews really have an issue with the term Jew. Like depending on the context saying Jew varies from the only politically correct term to anuddah shoah with them.

fucked up the first quote I wanted to put.

Based rapper thread?

(((Record Industry Moguls)))

I have mixed feelings on this one. Who knows maybe after the kikes and niggers are done fighting we can come in and sweep them under the rug…

what the fuck is this?

checked, and heaven dubs confirm we need to get AIPAC labeled a foreign agent.

Tupac is alive and in Serbia making fast-rap magic music.

Based.

He actually makes good music too

There have been hints of it in the past.

I'm lmao, this is great.

Btw anyone knows more redpilled music, especially some rock/heavy metal?

ADL might as well be the JDL, all they do is oy vey over muh anti semitism. Hopefully Lupe inspires more nogs to name the jew.

Their full name is Anti-Defamation League of B'nai Brith. It was founded because a kike called Leo Frank that murdered a 13 year old girl wasn't treated well enough.

:^)

;^)

Apparently it's the Jewish word for "sucker." The pervasive fear of being a freier is part of what impells Jews to jew so compulsively.
haaretz.com/thou-shalt-not-be-a-freier-1.211247
archive.is/9SdGl

As there's less and less white people around to blame the horde of the "oppressed" will look for new groups to direct blame an hatred at. Jews, East Asians, and Arabs/Persians must be among the new guilty caste. They participated in creating this hate movement and they'll get theirs when all their enemies are eliminated and the army they thought they controlled turns on them finding loyalty in a new master until that master is the master of all at which point the cycle continues.

It's genocidal karma.

archive.is/ySktT
Here's the lyrics. The song more or less names the jew and their methods. Japanese vidya tends to not give a shit naming the jew.

The difference is Jews are actually guilty.

Jews have an issue with just about everything. They have an innate ability to turn literally anything into an issue to kvetch about. Which is why everyone naturally grows to hate them over time spent in close proximity. If the yids didn't have a massive media machine obfuscating their behavior constantly, it would once again be common knowledge that kikes are thoroughly dysfunctional and reprehensible creatures. It's really only a matter of time before this truth comes to light once more, and you know what comes next after that.

we could really hurt groups like the ADL if we setup seemingly real groups like theirs but overly attack anyone for anything. eventually the whiny Jew meme will start and many lulz will be had.

He's not the only one. There are actually a lot of black rappers and athletes who have been severely ripped off by their Jewish handlers, and those that have usually realize that the true masters abusing the black community are Jews, not whites. I've said repeatedly that blacks can be "woke" in this way*, which is ultimately a good thing.

*Being woke is essentially the black version of being red pilled and entails being pro-black. Blacks can never be pro-white unless they're complete cucks and race traitors (much less common among non-whites), but they can be black nationalists, and this is a good thing because black nationalists have no desire to live in the same country as whites.

Leaving this here in case no one has posted it yet

JEWS KILLED TUPAC!

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

since when do you have to have an excuse for a particular word. i don't remember hearing anyone say, "why did you have to put that crucifix in urine" – its art, shlomo, get over it

THE BEAR JEW:
whydotheypersecutemeso?.jpg

wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com/

it's another shill tries to keep their golem from turning on them post

I fucking hate these reruns.

(forgot to Check)
Also the book "The Secret Relationship between the Blacks and Jews" by Based Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam details Jewish control over the Slave trade. Basically its all firsthand sources of Kikes admitting that the slave trade was Jewish.

Super AIDS?

that pic should also include non-jew slave ship owners (if they even existed) so it doesn't look biased. Good info though

lel

It's true, blacks and jews, when they are forced to live together, always hate each other.
People have been saying this forever, though. If Malcolm X didn't do it, I don't know what will. But maybe in the age of memes, the ultimate fracture point is finally achievable. It's not hard to get something to blow up on black twitter/instagram

LOL. Your mantra is out of date goy. Don't you know that these days people ARE saying that Japan needs to import laborers from other countries to pay taxes because Japan's birthrate is too low?

farrakhan does say some based things

not bad

This album is pretty based.

Him, along with Kanye being woke is going to halt a shit ton of radicalized nogs from playing into (((their))) narrative.

Nigs will still nig regardless of what their idols tell them, but it's a start all things considered.

Have fun Wuzin your way back into the Jim Crow days boy.

Into the fucking ovens you go.

This is the child-raping murderous kike that inspired the creation of the ADL

twitter.com/MrPatriarch2/status/810020008994672640

You stupid nigger newfag.

And then I point out that even rap and hip hop were once quite politically active fields of music that were turned into MONEY WEED BITCHES crap by Jews trying to subvert nigger communities.

Because ultimately Jews don't want politically conscious blacks, just like they don't want politically conscious whites.

Wew. Giant mechs when?

hi moshe, don't you like the goyim having some common ground?
You don't need to like junglebeats to apreciate the importance of mainstream black characters being anti-kike

Excelent.

Will we get a tear-jerking finale?

That's because most blacks think jews are white you moron.

The ADL have been attacking negros for quite some time.

Nah some Blacks are red pilled on the Jews.

Thas rite!

(Checked)

The moral of the movie NWA is literally with jews you lose.

Holy fuck, I have never seen this level of redpilled negros before. Usually they can barely articulate what they mean and come across as retarded, but these negros were downright articulate and the yid got BTFO. Then that comment at the end made by what I can only assume is a jewish narrator. This is gold.

Praise Kek. The prophecies are true.

Music was never meant to be redpilled, but neither was it meant to be bluepilled.

The real African tunes without Judas' influence was Funk, mostly. It was with that anti-white African Bambata bullshit that "p-funk" and hip hop came to be. Same thing happened to Disco, which I mostly consider to be the last white genre of music, considering it was mostly founded by meatballs, rather than the (((anglos))) behind Nu-Wave.

Read about the Crown Heights riots in the 90s.

A car in the Chief Rabbi of the Chabad sect's motorcade ran into some nigger kid in Crown Heights and killed him, sparking 3 days of intense riots. The hatred is still there, just simmering underneath the surface.

There's an A. Wyatt Mann cartoon for this occasion. Was made after the OJ Simpson thing happened.

we wuz jews

I dunno, I think rap and hip hop, at least at first, was a good vehicle for redpilling.

Jews vs blacks race war when?

we need to reach out and offer him our support. this will aid in changing the nigger's mind from "da white man keep us down!" to "da jew keep us down!"

get on it!

FAGGOT NEO NAZI PERPETUATING THE HOLOHOAX MYTH!

so is this what a true "woke nigga" looks like?

Bad idea.

If any of you have fake black twitter accounts, start talking shit about jews trying to control a fellow nigger's "artistry"… This will get all of black twitter riled up against (((them)))

Kek speaks

I wish we could dump all our niggers inside Isreal.

oy vey

Checked. This nigger might prove very useful for invoking a racewide expulsion of Jews.

Update.

the guy has been redpilled since day 1
even on his first mixtapes

he even called obama a terrorist and got kicked out of his inauguration

youtube.com/watch?v=byV0GUg7w4U

heres a song telling black fathers to do their fucking job which is a huge problem in the black community. the guy is definitely not a nigger

Remove Merchants and Muhammadans.

Eh, I don't use that distinction anymore. He's a nigger, but he's a boss nigger. A nigger seen fit to boss his lower kind around in the name of destroying degeneracy.

this

theres an opportunity here lads. #jewishprivilege

I have like a little depression in the middle of my forehead, it sorta looks like the guy's closest to the camera but the top part is less pronounced. Wtf is it? Looks exactly like pic related. Polite sage for off topic.

forgot pic, if this doesn't work again fuck mobile.

black people hate us, beacuse they mistake jews for whites, so redpilling them is the way to d/c like they've been doing to us.

Here some Yule OC. Hate to waste it on a nigger thread but I need to get the message out. Please check spelling for I has bad englando.

who gives a shit if niggers hate us.

But it is imperative that we get them to realize kikes arent us and that they are a separate entity to hate.

nice one, saved.

looks good to me but then again I'm a dyslexic non-englando

There's an opportunity right laides and gentlemen, further redpill the niggers about the kikes and watch them fight among themselves.

Gotta be careful and ignore what idiots like this who can't see an opportunity to fight against the common enemy using one of his own minions.

No, Mohamed, you're the next on the line.

This faggot was saying against Trump as well obviously.

This. Worked in a pizza joint in high school, and one of the muhdicks I worked with came in one night going on about rap music being a satanist conspiracy and Rihanna being mind controlled or something. I thought he was full of shit and completely forgot about it until years later.

Wew lad.

Leeches are memebers of the phylum Annelida. Ammelida is composed of segmented worms. The largest memeber of the phylum is the oligochaeta the Giant Gippsland Earthworm from Australia. It can grow to be almost ten feet long.

Doesn't really have to do with anything, just thought it was interesting.

news.hiphopearly.com/lupe-fiasco-details-his-gripes-with-jewish-record-executives-lawyers/

His execs tried to Jew him and MSM never mentions it. They tried to rewrite a contract giving the Jews 85% of the publishing rights to one of his songs tohis producersi and he refused to sign.

Not their intellectual property and these kikes were trying to rob him.

Now that Trump's in, we should focus on negro-friendly anti-jew propaganda.

I legitimately approve of everything he said there. Truly, those things go for all people. Education, a good diet, work ethic, being free from vices, wonderful message.

The Jews will absolutely take him down. Jews HATE black role models.

Holla Forums… A-are WE the Jews?

The most obvious is to point out who caused Slavery

I'm considering doing this but with a legitimate black account.

youtube. com/watch?v=vAb4DLVZOW8

youtube.
com/watch?v=Uu0vQrZbhQo

wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.
com/

Here's some sauce. Insert racially charged comment.

Also enjoy this.

I'm tempted to post this shit on goybook but I know if I were to gain any traction, I'd be arrested for rape and having an extensive CHEESE PIZZA collection. Right now, I'll use this info the same as I've been doing: passing information to people I know will repeat it.

I would like advise on how to better use this sort of info without getting being arrest for having a mountain of cocaine in the trunk of my car.

Learn how to used t-o-r with t-a-i-l-s to post on Holla Forums. Provide links to news sites and social media accounts that are interested in your findings. Try to word it well. Use inflammatory language and try to trigger people. Also disavow all use of you information. ie. Do not troll this goy.

RED TEXT TITLE FOR ALL OPS

KILL THAT SAND NIGGER NOW

I'm not sure what you mean by that, unfortunately. I appreciate the advice and info thus far, but what I was asking for is how to keep anonymity while maintaining a presence on social media. Basically I want people to know that I'm black and angry without them twitter being able to send the thought police to my door. I have ideas, on that but I welcome any advice so that I don't end up screwing myself. As far as telling the truth, I know how to go about that. I've already been telling people the truth and I even know a black Israelite. I just don't want to fall into any traps. I'm also aware that there are (((people))) who can see me right now. Which is why I have a goybook account.

You could sic the SJW on the ADL. SJW hate Israels and jews and love black people, just accuse ADL of attacking black "culture" and trying to control it

I stay off of social media. You might be able to make normie friendly memes that dogwhistle to the real issues you want them to learn about. Other than that you could also play dumb by sending out 90% kangz shit and 10% woke info. You also might consider using the darknet to make your memes and upload them somewhere publicly accessible. Have the memes include a URL and you can pawn the blame off on someone.

I work in the shadows. I give information to people who can make it know to broader society. As for memetics make it simple, catchy, and true. Truth is important and you will fall apart without it. Truth doesn't mean telling the whole story. Pat Buchanan tells the truth without going full 1488 because he omits data the reader can look up.

Make it simple enough that normies get the point. Usually one sentence. Make it true so that it can't be debunked legitimately. At least one link/citation.

Hmm, I think I can do this on my kikebook account. Basically tell the truth but as a joke. I considered doing standup comedy like that. They may laugh at first, but they won't forget the joke.

Basically Sam Hyde's schtick. That's a good way. The kernel of truth will get them. The smartest man knows when to play the fool.

And he's just copying Bill Hicks.

Thinly veiled racism coming from the Jew and yert the ADL says Lupe is the racist.

ay, at least Idi Amin is entertaining af
If he were still around I'd say make him head of executions, grand idea.

started with a mulatto faggot almost 10 years ago, doing the obvious and calling it 'crap' was an insult to actual turds. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cowboy_Troy

he's croos'n for a broos'n as much as Malcolm and Garvey. I love it. Let's mail him some body armour and a riot helmet.

Islam isn't native to blacks and NoI isn't considered 'kosher' by the rest of the ME.
I can see at least working with them to toss out neocons' pet monkeys. Get Rhodesia back on track and tell everyone to emulate Ghana not Sudan, then they'll be modernised enough you can send the US branch back.

It's slow, but it's been habbening. Blowback in progress! The enrichment is coming home!
forward.com/news/347142/how-did-genocide-charge-against-israel-end-up-in-black-lives-matter-groups/ archive.is/K0tq0
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/aug/11/black-lives-matters-movement-palestine-platform-israel-critics archive.is/wkDFC
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/15/black-lives-matters-anti-israel-platform-blindside/ archive.is/vRa5z
haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.727935 archive.is/MxLuZ
aljazeera.com/news/2015/05/ethiopian-jews-hold-protest-tel-aviv-racism-150518193345455.html archive.is/ZiLYD
newsweek.com/2016/10/07/why-ethiopian-jews-israel-face-discrimination-racism-police-brutality-502697.html archive.is/bnJMH
Looks just like our groids, don't it?

The 70s were truly their best time. So what if most of their nationalists hated whites, they also hated (((whites))) and wanted nothing more than to go home. Need to get these fuckers off of Madden and bring that back. Trailer related.

yea, all the ones that are half-(((white))) or 'attractive-ish to white cucks' have basically been cheese pizza'd at one time or another.
fakenation.info/please/to-catch-a-hollywood-predator-nicki-minaj-and-the-cycle-of-abuse
All their womens aside from Missy Elliot (mentioned 'threatening to chew it off' to a producer early in her career on an interview on either vh1 or BET.) have been jewed not only in the pocketbook but in the pussy too! The suburban/collegiate ones are in as bad a place as our peoples but the inner-city groids definitely know about it on some level.
There's some better info out there but I can't remember the site. What whites went through when pedowood was first starting (open solicitations for sex of even child stars like Shirley Temple, open use and abuse of 'child girlfriends') basically came to the black community along with the jewing of 'hip hop.'
Problem is so many of their women are drug-addicted greedy sluts it's no trouble at all to convince them to sell their young'ns for a couple nights. A negro that's truly "woke" should hate jews more than even us or the Koreans. Child abuse spikes anywhere recording studios are found.

don't ever merge accounts even if sites badger you saying it's more convenient. #1 way they connect you. "Hey this IP was on twatter and FB at the same time in order to post a naughty comment on The Forward!"
nononono never link accounts to comment or even to use a site's search function. And fully sign out when changing services. If ya haven't done it before you already kinda fugged up though, and just have to hope to be lost in the noise.
Major advantage of those coming into all this from usenet or oldschool bulletin boards is they're already used to doing that by habit.

After watching it, i thought it was insane they actually made the movie.. its like 2 hours of watching a jew in action fucking over a group of dindus and taking money by doing nothing.

There was a post on /new/ that summed up redpilled rapper but I can't find it

We need to appeal to these guys

Checking them dubs and fucking loving the buttblast them niggers were causing. Them kikes were sperging HARD

We Waz KaKes N' Shieeet Neinger

ONE OF US, ONE OF US

I don't understand, what grounds does the ADL have to attack Lupe in the court of law?

Isn't Lupe protected by the first amendment?

When it comes to law, Jews always find a way.

Payday does speeches now.

Just a reminder that Lupe is Muslim.

Why are you shilling Sinead Mccarthy's shitskin friend?

We really need more black folks like this.

It's the single cure to the cancer that's plaguing the black community.

Even more interesting is what will happen when the black community stops being the jewish pet. For decades the jew only had to deal with the white man, because some of them were redpilled or 'woke'.

When the black man joins in on the fun, that's when jewish domination starts to fall apart on multiple fronts. Blacks truly have no idea how much power they hold.

Sumpfgermaan hier.

You can keep our bikes, just please become Nazi again and occupy our country.

I long for the day when Germans are in our streets again, running after jews shouting "HALT! STEHEN BLEIBEN!!!".

Checked. Kayne is our boy now!