GOOD NIGHT, JEWISH PARASITE

GOOD NIGHT, JEWISH PARASITE

who

what

LMAO, nice fake news kiddo

next time stay there
>>>/anywherebuthere/

Did he? According to (((Wikipedia))) he really crooked.

OY VEY, GOTTA GET HUPPED IN THE HAY, TALKIN' ABOUT THE PRETTY LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADY

No sticky, oh pretty lady?

I really don't know why so many anons find it so hard to just stay the fuck off of the site. September 30th 2014 was the last time I voluntarily went to cuckchan. Since then, I could count the times I was linked to important threads (e.g. HWNDU) on my hands without resorting to binary counting. Not even /d/ could lure me back, I've saved just about everything of worth over the years, and every other board like /o/ I've found myself preferring the much slower homegrown equivalent.

I thought he died years ago

Some people can't handle not immediately getting replies for their low energy shitposts.
I prefer the slower nature of Holla Forums and other, even smaller imageboards.
I think it gives you time to actually think about a discussion rather than being dogpiled by retards with no counterarguments pretending they won because they all called you a faggot right before the thread 404's.
Too bad the faster boards like Holla Forums, Holla Forums, and Holla Forums have gotten cuckchan tier, they're no fun anymore. poleddit was a hugbox the moment they split from Holla Forums because they couldn't handle bants, so I don't count them at all

You can still have decent discussion on Holla Forums every now and then, and it hasn't quite gotten to the point where every other post is ebin master bait. Most of the people there seem like they genuinely want to discuss video games, unlike 4/v/.

one less trump supporter
good riddance

Can we watch The Clown That Cried now?

wow you're antisemitic

I've never even been to cuckchan. The reason I Iike it here is because of the reddit like ui layout. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

y r u guys so mean to people that r different than u?

It is nice being able to actually write out your ideas, and check back the next day and be able to read the updates to the thread.

Why the hostility? He was a wholesome if unfunny comedian from a bygone era who dedicated his later years to helping crippled children. Is also a duplicate thread, mods really need to get their shit together.

tumblrinas are not making art and mourning his death. I wonder why?