A-are you convinced yet, goyim?

A-are you convinced yet, goyim?

Tolkien was raciss and shieeett. No niggas in tha Shire? So many fine white midget bitches dat need that bbc.

AYO

you probably complain that they all speak modern english too. nothing wrong with new european audience seeing faces that look like them.

I don't see any beheading.

What did he mean by this

What did he mean by this?

in fact i do.
i hate that movies set in foreign nations and in a distant past are not in the original language and subbed like the passion.

theres barely any niggers in batb trust me i hate that shit but they are barely there, the others are definitely bullshit but beauty and the beast was fine and dan stevens, emma watson, luke evans, ewan mcgreggor and kevin kline are white and good looking

You're wrong, bucko.
If a movie's set in Medieval England, you bet your bottom dollar I want to hear Old English or Middle English, depending on the exact time and who's speaking.
And of course, no niggers.

Is it the same nigger on all those? Is this Cloud Atlas 2?

The fuck are you talking about, there are literally two sheboon mainds.
also
pick one and only one

Niggers are souless, feral apes

yes, because it's wrong and aesthetically repulsive

Even if what you say is tru that's how it always starts.
Then it fucking snowballs into "we wuz aryan nadsees and fuhrers n' shiet".
Slippery slope is not a fallacy, it's practically a fucking law of nature.

They are in the new CoD WW2 game. Not just nazi kangz in Berlin, female kangs. It's so progressive and diverse, just not diverse enough to include a swastika because Germans don't like it.

Glad I don't play new video games.

new western video games

What? What do visual novels have to do with anything? We're talking video games.

also

I don't know of any new nip video games that are worth playing, I've been sticking to older shit and some fairly recent (read: came out 3-5 years ago) indie games that I've pirated.

Well then you're a normalfag who needs mainstream media to feed him AAAAAA titles announcements.

I'll take that as a "there aren't actually any new nip games worth playing and I'm full of shit".

wtf is this from

Actually, what really pisses me off is when they speak British English every single time they're trying to portray some old civilization that never spoke any form of English in the first place. Pretentious and insulting as fuck. You're making a film for an American audience, speak like an American.

not only are they intrusive and take you out of the zone, they are also damn ugly.
This thing looks like a battery victim.

it is true

they are barely in it faggot the black people aren't even secondary characters
and she is gorgeous you can never fucking try to meme otherwise its honestly pathetic nobody in hollywood is good looking besides her a couple others get taste fucktard

kill yourself burger

no

It's been fun watching you slowly lose your mind, emmafag.

By that logic, medieval knights should have cellphones and ride into battle on Segways, since that's what modern audiences find relatable.

Also niggers aren't European.

Also >replying to such an obvious trollposter.

One day, we will drag you out into the streets and shoot you.

Why stop there?
Make them dress like modern day people too. Nothing wrong with new european audience seeing fashion sense they understand.
Make them use modern day technology. Nothing wrong with new european audience seeing everyday gadgets they relate with.

Well the audience has to be able to understand the movie. I do hate when they go out of their way to make ancient people sound overly modern though. They shouldn't be using modern slang, or spouting suspiciously modern liberal sounding ideas. That's dumb.

It's worth making the point for any onlookers who might be easily influenced by tomfoolery.

Making ancient Roman's speak with English accents is basically no different to this.

So blacks enslaved other blacks?
Blacks extorted other blacks?
Blacks made sure other blacks were kept down?
Blacks invaded Africa?

You can't have it both ways you hypocritical doublethinking commie scum.

unfortunately, it's not bait, but leftycringe

Shit taste as usual faggot why are you even here

There is evidence that the original anglo-saxons were in fact black men. Also the vikings were black. This is just going back and showing people the real history of Europe. So these "invaders" aren't conquering Europe, they are taking back what was rightfully theirs in the first place.

kek

KEKEKE

>this triggered
holy fuck dying here

KEKEKEKEKE

Why are you so triggered?

Go back to Holla Forums, kid.

Why are you so triggered though?

More like niggered.

I really want you to fall down some stars and become a quadriplegic.
Fuck you.