Fresh Jenny

Fresh Jenny.

She's still beautiful, but she looks older all of a sudden. I wonder why.

Other urls found in this thread:

healthline.com/health/fetal-alcohol-syndrome#overview1
mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/fetal-alcohol-syndrome/diagnosis-treatment/treatment/txc-20318287
prezi.com/foldb_inyhyg/fetal-alcohol-syndrome/
people.uwec.edu/piercech/FAS/home.htm
psychologytoday.com/blog/talking-about-trauma/201411/womb-wounds-fetal-alcohol-spectrum-disorder
drugabuse.com/library/fetal-alcohol-syndrome/
medlineplus.gov/fetalalcoholspectrumdisorders.html
123helpme.com/preview.asp?id=65363
nofas.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She's a growing girl, OP. Pups don't stay pups forever. How long until the Margcuck comes screaming into the thread?

If we acknowledge that it's clickbait then that makes it ok.

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white jawlines.

Because the beauty of the White Aryan jawline must not perish from the earth!

Looks like a poor man's Robyn tbh

Very aryan

>his only proof is still tweets that were jokingly made at milo who is well known for being a niggerlover.
Poor little autist.

nobody said anything about cuckolding, in fact if you consider her your waifu you're the one who's literally being cucked.

As opposed to the shitbag?

So says the future cuck, defending his "ironic" cuckoldry.
You might as well just come home, white man to an endowed negress.

>At least she has a chin xDD

Blacked is cuckoldry so you implied it with the picture.

She was never voted Queen of Holla Forums user, she is queen of Holla Forums. Keep up slowpoke, we all know you like masturbating to sloths but that doesn't mean you have to act like one.

Opinion discarded.

Really makes ya think…

Look, user, if you have a fetish for feces, that's fine.
I'm sure Marg would just love to let you play with her colostomy bag.

That's why we like her tbh.

Isn't that the one with FAS and terminal prognathism? This poor girl only has a few more years before her chin fully recedes sTarves to death. Send her your prayers, lord knows she needs them right now.

t. Faggot Cuck

GET much?

And she can sing

Jenny and Marg aren't great, tbqh.

Get back to your echochamber you colostomyfaggot
>>>/television/
inb4 BO or volunteers delete this post because they think I'm sponsoring Colostomyfag safe space

At least they know their audience…

Margaret is queen material. I've gone over how the colostomy bag is a positive thing a number of times now and the cuck shit is just Faggot Cuck projecting as per usual. Margaret is the true Queen of Holla Forums and is waifu material, Jennay is a retarded hobgoblin with FAS and prognathism. Those are the facts.

#Notmyboard

What did they mean by this?

Jenny is indeed a hobgoblin, but Marg is no queen of mine, fag.

#Notmyboard
Yeah right, or maybe it is because nobody wants to be there and you have to return here like an scolded a beaten dog.

Or maybe it isn't my board.

She was voted Queen. Period.

I'll give you a few seconds to figure out what's wrong with that statement.
Hopefully the fecal fumes haven't completely deranged you.

Why is she so cute, talented and fabulous?

It is a fact. She was the winner by a large margin, she is the actual Queen of the board and all the astroturfing in the world can't change that. She won. Deal with it.

Why is the sky blue? It just is.

She is not my queen.

Looks like you've lost the ability to think, let me help you there, friend.
A Queen is a monarch. In almost every system of monarchy, the reigning monarch is so by virtue of birth, not election.
Given that fact, an election does not make one a Queen.
A Queen has to be embraced in the spirit, and sometimes Queens aren't always that great.

Yes, I know about elective monarchy, but that's reserved to the nobility, and there's hardly anything noble about Holla Forums.

We 'elected' (sadly) a king in 1905

I miss the time when kings would fight and overthrow each other for the throne.

Queen is a mascot roll on imageboards so of course she was elected, that being said Margarets noble visage and Queenly bearing will always have been evident so in a way she was born into this role, she just didn't know it until we found her. She is, was and always will be queen from the day that this board was created (we didn't know it then but it was written in the stars) until it's death. Margarets reign is eternal. Period.

If you are a regular Holla Forums browser then she is your Queen and there is literally nothing you can do about it. I'm not "memeing" here, she won and that's all there is to it.

Get a load of these cucks!

“Holla Forums has no queen. Holla Forums needs no queen.”

You can keep your washed up coalburning waifu – she’ll never be a queen.

Wrong.

healthline.com/health/fetal-alcohol-syndrome#overview1

mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/fetal-alcohol-syndrome/diagnosis-treatment/treatment/txc-20318287

prezi.com/foldb_inyhyg/fetal-alcohol-syndrome/

people.uwec.edu/piercech/FAS/home.htm

psychologytoday.com/blog/talking-about-trauma/201411/womb-wounds-fetal-alcohol-spectrum-disorder

drugabuse.com/library/fetal-alcohol-syndrome/

medlineplus.gov/fetalalcoholspectrumdisorders.html

123helpme.com/preview.asp?id=65363

FETAL ALCOHOL SYNDROME IS CURRENTLY THE LEADING CAUSE OF MENTAL RETARDATION IN THE UNITED STATES.
AT LEAST 5,000 TO 10000 INFANTS ARE BORN EACH YEAR IN AMERICA WITH FAS.
THE DISABILITIES WHICH STEM FROM FAS WILL LAST A LIFETIME.

NATIONAL ORGANIZATION ON FETAL ALCOHOL SYNDROME - (800) 66-NOFAS
nofas.org

:^)

FAS IS INCURABLE LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sad!

Not even joking, I would kill a waifufaggot before a jew.

Could you take out the Maisiefags as well, while you're at it?

Stay buttmad

see

>>>/television/

lel

Why are you here then?

Stay mad

You're so fucking autistic.

Daily reminder, lad. ;^)

I'm not the one who comes racing into every Jenny thread to post the same old grimey pics, nonarguments, and head canon. Unlike your cunt, Jenny actually has a career, she actually produces things. People know who she is. Who's Margaret? Who knows her? What does she do? Nothing? Jumping on the Kekistani bandwagon? Fuck off. Come back when your shitbag whore makes something even remotely Holla Forums-related.

It does tho ;^)

that news report sounds and looks faker than the original fuck her right in the pussy video

You wouldn't kill a Princess though would you?

She is the Queen of the board so she is always Holla Forums related. Get over it Faggot Cuck.

this isn't healthy user - you should seek help.

Where is her chin?

Who is this wench and why should I care?

Hardly a mandate.

wow she is geniunely more boring then the chimpunk.

Even though I'd like to see her tits, I'm not at all pro-Marge. I'm honestly against the whole queen concept, as it is faggy and gay. But, if there needs to be a queen for whatever gay reason, I definitely don't think it needs to be the chinless Fetal Alcohol Sloth.

This tbh. When this all first went down remember mod saying Holla Forums had no queen then suddenly is a banner up and jenny getting spammed 24-7. He was compromised somehow. I want the queen who isn't forced + not working for the jew mouse.

Jenny's persona on these Millenial Falcon videos is off-putting. Or maybe I just don't get this brand of humor. I enjoy her other youtube channel where it's just her talking about Disney movies or Star Wars. Although it makes me sad to see so much wit and intelligence wasted on such a vacuous subject.

BOW TOO YOUR QUEEN!!!

Holla Forums really is a microcosm of the west.

Marg trips

(checked)

How can someone be this triggered? Who actually takes this shit seriously?

Triggered is when you lie, spam the catalog + report and delete posts that trigger you. That user was just pointing out the obvious.

>>>/television/

Opinion discarded.

The lack of Jenny ITT is unacceptable.

Fixed.

I don't see any 'ascension' in that pick..?

y tho?

I can't wait for the coming mass extinction event

t. /r9k/-reject

She looks retarded