NPBiS = Pedophiles?

I work for a school in Nebraska and found out it belongs to this organization. Notice the logo.

Other urls found in this thread:

npbis.org/
education.ne.gov/NPBIS/Index.html
twitter.com/brettsmom1219
pointeschools.org/
thepeopleshistory.net/2014/03/the-franklin-scandal-elite-child-abuse.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

highly doubt that it's coincidental

anyone have the other ones?

Is this an organization that deals with children?

Also, don't put too much stock in FBI reports about anything. That pic probably doesn't even cover 1% of the symbols that are used by these perverts to communicate.

Of course. It's an education program set in Nebraska.

Forgot to add link
npbis.org/

That's interesting OP but we do have a thread for this topic already

Yeah but to me it seems like it's dying. Might as well offer my two cents ig

I'd bet against it. Nested triangles aren't the same thing as the triangular spiral in the FBI report.

I found one documented case but the city it happened in is far away from any of their publicly advertised affiliates.

>authorities have accused… of failing to report the alleged sexual abuse of a young high school wrestler by several teammates'…
That doesn't sound like pedo pimping at all.

The NPBiS director has her own page on Nebraska's education department website.
education.ne.gov/NPBIS/Index.html

Her name is Amy Rhone, she also has a twitter twitter.com/brettsmom1219
I guess I wouldn't touch it unless you find some actual evidence of wrong-doing.

Every email they list on the website has an account since you can request password resets on every email on the site I tried. Emails not associated with accounts do not send recovery addresses. If anyone wants to aim a password cracker at this, feel free. Plenty of accounts to try.

Gotta say, not much evidence here OP. The lady seems like she's just a regular mom, former teacher.

The logo has changed a few times but it doesn't look like it was intentional this time. Remember the Doritos is typically one or a couple of lines that make up multiple cascading layers.

If you want a lead, she was Principal of Pointe Schools in Arizona for a few years. pointeschools.org/ I don't think you'll find anything though, best to leave her alone.

Oh shit

No I work in education.

PBIS is a behavioral system that essentially boils down to rewarding kids when they do theverything right thing or go above and beyond the expectations of the classroom

NPBIS just seems to be the Nebraska flavor here. Like someone figured they could have a cushy, high paid job if they went around to schools spewing this to administrators.

Personally I prefer Boys Town ideas, where you treat the kids like adults and take them seriously, rather than give them a toyear or reward when they act like a good little boy.

I think the logo is just a coincidence, and I mean that in an honest way. No shilling.

Here in Iowa we don't have this organization, or a similar, but I have worked in a school that used PBIS, and I have taught preschool where it is a requirement to use.

It's really just a way to reprimand without punishment, and incentivize doing good.

Glad I teach in a Catholic school now.

MUH TRIANGLES

criminally underrated trips

Have you been living under a rock? Do you know how many got abused there by Larry King and friends?
thepeopleshistory.net/2014/03/the-franklin-scandal-elite-child-abuse.html
READ NIGGER READ

At first I thought slide thread but those trips got me spooked.

Okay OP you know so much, who keeps NPBIS accountable? Who is getting a cut?

Iowa has some of the best coincidentally the whitest schools in the country.

That was twenty years ago. Is there evidence of a pedo ring there today?

Pedos generally don't build these institutions, they take them over.

That logo isn't a spiral at all.

Your memes are gay and so are you.

FAGGOT