Very progressive Italy!

Other urls found in this thread:

pompeiana.org/resources/ancient/graffiti from pompeii.htm
gwern.net/docs/iq/2012-damico.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raven's_Progressive_Matrices#Uses_of_the_tests
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raven's_Progressive_Matrices
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NNAT
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can't wait to leave this world and return home to my waifu.

I wanted a normal family, I didn't get it. I didn't even get a father. I would open the gensokyo portal but my race needs me in the fight to come.

Very Christian.

Reported for anti-polyamorism.

This is probably just to accelerate the divorce process, Italy is one of the worst offenders in this regards. Fucking dykes marrying just to get that sweet equality-filled alimony check.

Monogamy has been a meme there since the late Middle Ages. Maybe earlier (I don't remember, what do the Pompeii imageboard archives say about this?).

i don't think most got a normal family. i didn't. of course, i'm here which makes me not very normal, so… well, chin up anyway. good luck m8

Fucking disgusting. I understand now why semites need to cover their women head to toe to not rape or act like filthy bonobos. Genetic shitskins like Italians were brought up the wrong religion.

Well, there is a certain history of polygamy in most cultural traditions, but it was also a sort of dual-outlier limited to the uppermost castes concerned with lineage and propagation as well as the lowest castes of rural agrarians who might be so isolated on the fringes as to need to produce a single clan network to remain stable. I don't think we need to particularly ban polygamy so much as destroy the false culture which has become so destructive toward the monogamist majority. Most people (by which I mean Europoids and some of the admixture Asiatics) won't choose to be polygamists, drug abusers, childfuckers, race traitors, or whatever else monstrosities of modernity if only given the opportunity to be something else through a healthy nation and volk.

And besides, we must consider also that a new era of colonialism is on the horizon. Polygamy also has a history of appearing among those striving to survive in new frontiers and a vast, dark frontier stretches out around us.

pompeiana.org/resources/ancient/graffiti from pompeii.htm
Pompeii was an ancient San Francisco.

Haha so true

It doesn't take a genius to see where this is going.

Who fucking cares about tomato-niggers? Their genetics are beyond salvation.

Found the D&C kike

Italians are white and have one of the highest IQs in europe.

Untermensch.

Seems like the closer you are to the Vatican, the more cucked you get. Is it because of the new cuck pope?

Well, my experience with Italian women is that they're open to cheating. I worked a contract in Italy for about 3 months, and banged two of the women that were assigned to work with our team. One was engaged, the other was married; didn't stop them. Had I had more time before we finished up, I would likely have laid a 3rd from another of our sites, because one of the others called through to speak to me while I was onsite, which naturally piqued her interest.

Don't know what it was, but I hit it off fantastically with Italian women.

They did. Now that they are overrun with shitskins and nogs that is going to change really quick.

And the true goal is hidden underneath all those layers. I skimmed over that part initially, thanks user

To be fair most of the northern section is Austria & Switzerland.

there is no such thing. you got meme'd.

Only North Italians are smart.

Complete bullshit.

You're right about the north Italian IQ though, it's high.

further proving that everything attributed to the romans was really done by the etruscans.

I could kinda believe it actually since Poles are genetically Germans, not Slavs, they just follow a silly made up papist culture instead of their natural German one.

That's why Otto von Bismarck engaged in Kulturkampf rather than expulsion or extermination; he wanted to return the Poles to being proper Germans.

>>>Holla Forums

I thought Poles were descended from the Sarmatians, supposedly.

Southern Italians are genetically Greeks.

How are you going to be such a pussy? How are you ever going to continue your bloodline being such a sorry fuck? Grow a thicker skin, you're gonna get cheated on by someone. Eventually you'll find someone willing to be faithful, until then just take your lumps and quit being a baby. No woman wants a sorry man. Its like the only thing you seem to want out of life is someone to hold you. Grow up.

Im so sick of all the people here implying life isn't worth living without a girlfriend. You all clown on betas and nu males yet are just as sorry and pussywhipped. All the MGTOW are just the fucks that either never got a woman or couldn't handle a woman enough to get her to submit so now women suck. Sour grape ass niggas

wew

Head on back to africa.

hey mario

Fidelity and loyalty are male values. When we let women have power, this is the kind of shit that happens.

you just went full pleb

No, polygamy only appears among shitty peoples. Never happened on the American frontiers, I mean there were Mormons, but they were violently driven out and cast into the wilderness because they were so vile.

He's right you know

There was until the Jews ruined family structure and the wives respect for the husband.

So it did happen, by your own admission. It's not normal, it's an outlier condition. The reason it is so prevalent among shitskins is that they represent large populations of what would be outliers at the bottom of European bellcurves.

If you look they're simply colored for being in the same range. They're scored seperately.

Italy actually had a slightly higher IQ than both, actually.

Richard lynn's "IQ" scores are converted PISA reading scores. If you take the exact same PISA tests and only convert math scores the south would have a higher "IQ" than north italy by far.

Suffice it to say, PISA scores are not IQ. The source I used gave actual IQ tests. Richard lynn is a joke and much of his work is fraudulent. He was also caught testing spaniards who were mentally disabled as well from what I know.

See above comment. I don't have any reason to believe the polish aren't that intelligent. If you can provide quality sources refuting this with actual IQ tests given then feel free to do so. As far as I know no other cross national IQ tests have been given in europe since the study I posted.

Asinine statement.

You should have as many wifes as you want and have resources to support.

Italians and greek across the board are genetically almost identical.

They're both descended from the same source populace. It's not as if "south italians are greeks" or "greeks are italians"

It's like comparing germans and dutch. Same people who have evolved two seperate but related cultures.

im not italian

Also, here's some architecture built by southern italians since you seem to think they're so dumb

Fuck it, guess I will never marry then.
Not like there was ever a chance in the first place but now it settles it.

I'm not even mad, I reached the point of still anger, I am so angry I am not angry anymore.

Even our ancient ancestors, from all accounts there was no polygamy among the Germanics, Greco-Roman society was monogamous, even the Celts as far as I can tell. Polygamy is not of our people, it's something for Oriental savages.

How very lolbergtardian of you.

Go away, Hans. That map in no way reflects any other IQ map of Europe I've ever seen. There's also no way Germany has an average IQ of above 108.

Ahmed, the Koran only permits four wives, you apostate.

I sought fidelity in anything and could find none. Even family betrays. It has little to do with your shitty 3d girls.

they removed it from "gay marriage" first, so that cuckservatives could have something to say "s-see, it's not like regular marriage, but we have to vote for it because it's the current year".

faggots will not be happy until they ruin literally everything, i guess.

You expected something else? Their tradition of sleeping around has been well-documented for literally thousands of years now.

Kill yourself now Muslims. The WILL TO POWER belongs to Aryans…. REMEMBER THIS AND NO JEW WILL JEW YOU!

Protip: Wagner was superior.

This data seems unreliable and testing in only one city per country is retarded.

except that divorce didn't exist here until the seventies.

Italians have always been corrupt motherfuckers. Rules and morals are just for when people are watching.
Changing italian laws to fit italian practices is idiotic. It would be like saying The Pope can have a wife, The Mafia is the official government and all road rules are void.

Nope. Germanic lords were permitted multiple wives whenever there was an excess of women due to war and such.

Read that the other day.

Raged for a good half an hour.

Fucking leftcuck traitors.

who cares, women these days are shit

Reported for MGTOW

intl, freech, mgtow, do you cucks ever create any new bogeymen?

t. roastie

thank you for correcting the record

You gave us a lesbo marriage pic, look at the nails on the "groom's" hand

Didn't know this thanks user.

I can't but notice that all of this is because of the EU installed government, they had to wait 20 years to push degeneracy everywhere. Day after day i miss Berlusconi stupid shits even more.

I'm not german, nor do I have any german heritage.

I gave you a source. If you were intelligent you would look at it. I don't have anything against any european of any national origin. To be honest, I was surprised that 96 was the lowest score. That's really not that low with all things considered.

What exactly seems unreliable about this data?

This is the only cross national IQ test in which actual IQ tests were given to date. I agree that they should've tested multiple cities or regions, but there aren't any actual better studies done.

I.e. stop being so salty.

Anytime.

Trips

So in other words; the most power hungry and degenerate parts of society have always universally engaged in pedophilia, polygamy, and various other forms of corruption, debauchery, and avarice. Well then I guess we all should do it then!

No, you drooling idiot.
claimed that there was no mainstream polygamy in germanic, greek/roman lolno or celtic society. This statement was false.
In times when people were much less prosperous than we are now, and women had less respectable employment opportunities available, this law was a good way to keep lonely women from poor families from starving to death, while also preventing the sometimes lethal fights over women seen in polygamous cultures. Whether or not the germanic lords themselves were degenerates is irrelevant.

i wonder how many of them are southern italians

it's almost 2017
don't marry 3dpd women. They're a fucking joke. Whether koolaided or just women being women spoiled by the millenial era, you should avoid a relationship with 3dpd, and at the very least sign a prenup

herbivore tire.

Monogamy is a modern concept, a blip on the timeline of humanity.
The natural way is alpha + harem.
One man - one woman only exists due to violence of the state. It benefits the state by increasing the supply of pussy for beta males, thus increasing their willingness to work hard.
A man with no chance of finding a decent quality woman, often has little incentive to work past the minimum required for brute survival.
By divvying up the women.
It's not a perfect system because women who have their harem slot removed by the government and find themselves having to "settle" for a beta, still engage in sex with the alpha male, it's just called an "affair."

And that's why Niggers are the master race. The true overmen.

That's not how niggers are though. Instead they just fuck around with whoever and do not stay with the woman to even see if someone else fucks her or not.

Nah you've just been reading too many degenerate jap picture books, faggot. Men who crave multiple women aren't "alpha" they are either rich as fuck or narcissistic betafags who think they deserve all the women in the world. Get fucked.

Yes, that's how polygamy works, the unsuccessful ones don't get to reproduce as much.

Blacks are the fittest "human" species on Earth, currently.
They have masterfully adapted to exploit the resources available to them and as a result, have the largest families.
While Whites wring their hands and moralize about the "rights and wrongs" of "burdening the Earth with another mouth to feed", as well as "waiting until we have the money to give the child the best life possible", as well as "the immorality of taking government assistance to help raise a child", the Black churns out new life and genetic reprints like Model T rolling off the production line.
Now watch the rage.
The "we don't need people on low incomes to be reproducing."
"we only need the top 0.5% of IQ scores to reproduce"
"quality over quantity."
Newsflash: a healthy society needs a healthy (bell curve) spread of IQ. MOST births SHOULD be in the IQ 90-110 range.

Blacks don't have the highest birth rate for starters.
Niggers are well below that.

Take my wife, alpha user, i don't want to reproduce. Make more white children. This world is shit anyway, and you have a lamborgini.

a.k.a successful.
You sound like a butthurt manlet or a woman.
I have never read a manga but you sure seem to know a lot about them
Our bodies still bear the evolutionary marks of polygamy and psychology is still geared for it.
It is unsurprising that men of low quality would oppose polygamy - in a polygamous society they would not reproduce or even have sex with a woman other than a prostitute.

If I were a butthurt manlet or woman I'd have delusions of grandeur, like wanting a harem.

Non-Whites massively outpace Whites in repro, both inside and outside our own countries. Whether Blacks currently lead that isn't crucial but I'm pretty sure they do.

How could you possibly read what I wrote and come to the conclusion that I was referring to niggers? Go back and read it again.
If you still don't understand then I can spoon-feed you an explanation, since I'm in a relatively good mood.

You're showing your insecurity again.
A man who is capable of running a harem isn't deluded about anything.
To be able to do it, he must have what the women want to begin with.
Spoiler: most high-quality men already run harems, they just aren't married.
It's called dating multiple women at a time.
Don't blame me, blame biology.

All this birth rate talk makes absolutely no sense without an actual anti-race mixing law preventing degenerates from producing mongres.

its not tenable. youll just have yourself a beta uprising once their numbers hit critical mass. then technically, that would make them the alphas, because they just killed you.

polygamy is used in islam to keep an army of angry sexless men ready to die for pussy by invading surrounding nations. its good if you are into expansionism, but what happens once you have conquered the whole world?

No user, you're the one projecting here. You won't get the harem you fantasize of having.
E.G. being a disloyal whore. You actually deserve a harem, one of crack whores and negresses to carry on your pedestrian genes. A swamp deserves its mosquitoes, after all.

It is when you're using that as a basis to say they are the fittest humans on earth
Then you're misinformed.
You start out by celebrating how many niggers are being churned out like the "Model T rolling off the production line", you then say that most births should be in the IQ range of 90-110. So if you weren't referring to niggers when saying that then your entire post is contradictory as you said they were reproducing at the highest rate.

Just to add, I don't think you understand how easy it is for a good looking man who falls into the "traditionally masculine and attractive" category to gather a "harem."
Have you any experience of receiving constant female attention wherever you go?
Where average manlets devise entire systems to have a chance of biting the cherry, there are men who are approached by sexually aroused women wherever they go.
They have more attention and offers than they can deal with.
This is reality, it is not "delusions of grandeur", and such men can easily have a harem of women, if they want.

Not going to happen. Millions of men go without sex for years at a time already and nothing happens apart from the occasional blow-up (Rogers, Roof, Cho et al.)
It's been this way forever, typically the nay-sayers are women (watch any talk show where a man discloses his high sexual activity), who like to believe that the man is lying or has "delusions of grandeur", perhaps because they are ashamed of themselves as a group.
Don't blame the messenger.
Video related: how it feels to be 6`2 and attractive.

Stats say otherwise.
Here we go, facts = "celebrating".
Try to be less dishonest.
That comment followed half a post of describing White attitudes to reproduction. Learn how to interpret context.

rage on manlets

See how the manlet or woman wastes no time stooping to putting words in others' mouths.
Pitiful.
Rage on.

Implying a sought-after man needs to keep his polygamy a secret.
Implying your attempt to move the goalposts from "it can't happen" to "it's immoral" wasn't obvious and desperate as fuck.
You are leaking Reddit SRS all over.

It is when you're using positive words like masterfully to describe said "facts"
Alright then so if you didn't mean niggers there then by your own logic we must forcefully limit their reproduction. After all they reproduce the most, we need most births to be at 90-110, and by your own admission they're below that.

this doesnt matter. its not about whether you get sex or not, its the delusion of it happening eventually that is holding our current system in place.

if polygamous marriages were allowed, then there would be no more delusion, beta men would see with there own eyes that there are no women left for them.

Show me where I "celebrated" or don't bother replying again.
Are you new here? Why the fuck would a right-wing society not practice eugenics against Blacks? Is this an edgy concept for you?
That's just how things go in a White society although it seems to me that you don't understand the point I was making, although I spelled it out clearly enough.

I never said they should be allowed but polygamy is the current state of affairs anyway.
5-10% of the men get the majority of the sex. Men know this already. Out of their desperation came the PUA community.
Your argument is a legal and social one, it has no bearing on biological truths.

kek, that said I don't care as long as you're fine with limiting them

I should have added though:
This is why monogamy was created in the first place.
I explained that.

"Limited" falls a bit short. There should be no non-Whites living in an ideal White society and where we can't have the ideal, their fertility should be minimized as far as practicable.

You interpret it as celebration, it is just a statement of fact from a biological perspective.
The organism that best exploits its environment to reproduce is the fittest.
I'm not talking about distance running or lifting weights but reproductive fitness.
Whites cripple themselves with mental shackles. Nothing is stopping Whites from having children and similarly exploiting their environment - nothing but a misguided sense of it being "wrong".

i havent really read the thread so i dont know what the hell the argument is. are you for polygamy or just positing it has human nature?

*as human nature

k

Sauce that isn't kikes?

So Venetians are the smartest ethnic group in Europe?

Try a study that gave a Ravens progressive matrices test, which is a pure intelligence test as a follow up to lynn's "north - south IQ claim", instead of a PISA tests (what lynn's work is based on) which are used for educational achievement and not intelligence.

gwern.net/docs/iq/2012-damico.pdf

*"Our examination of intelligence test score differences between the north and south of Italy led to results that are very different from those reached by Lynn (2010a). Our results demonstrate that by using intelligence tests to assess differences in ability rather than using achievement scores as a proxy for intelligence, children from the south of Italy did
not earn lower scores than those from the north of Italy. Rather, they were even higher in Raven's CPM."*

Here's a bit of info on the test:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raven's_Progressive_Matrices#Uses_of_the_tests

Thanks

Anytime. There are others refuting his claim as well, though this is the most compelling one I've found to date.

I started to write a much longer rebuttal but than I checked the authors. First off, I will ignore their criticisms of Lynn that weren't involved in what they tested to see if these are people worth listening too. They say the first test they give was different then what they compared it to by being done in a group setting, which is known to increase the scores and they cite that. Also that their sample was chosen for other reasons "Moreover, the children in our group were selected for other research purposes [what were they], and not included the children with socio-cultural disadvantage or other type of behavioral of cognitive problems. The more extensive sample reported by Cornoldi et al. (2010), on the contrary, was collected with the aim of building norms, and it likely includes a more diverse sample of children"

The second study is based off the PASS theory of intelligence, which is it's whole other theory. The test they used is something to even out racial differences. One of the authors is one of the people who wrote the book on the PASS theory

"Deserving of special mention is the use of CAS tests for fair assessment of minorities (Naglieri, 2005[11]"

I stopped there. Sorry for the ramble and not going into details, but this is one of those egalitarian things that plague us. That doesn't make lynn right, but these people are full of shit. Maybe looking into their raven matrices, making sure they weren't adjusting for things we would disagree with would be valuable, but they didn't even say why that wasn't a representative sample they chose in the beginning. Not trustworthy.

And I know some of what I wrote didn't make sense, I'm very tired and those people make more grammar mistakes than I do. Probably why they don't think language or numbers are 'fair.'

"The test they used is something to even out racial differences."

If you're referring to the study I posted, then no, it's actuall quite the opposite:

"Raven's Progressive Matrices and Vocabulary tests were originally developed for use in research into the genetic and environmental origins of cognitive ability." - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raven's_Progressive_Matrices

It was created specifically to deduce ethnic or racial origins of intelligence; mainly to take the vocabulary and cultural components out of an intelligence test to measure a more raw level of fluid intelligence. What this means is it's a better accepted standard for intelligence testing in relation to what lynn was looking for: genetics and intellect.

If you're not referring to raven's matrices then I apologize as that was the only test given in my link. Regardless - the study is valid and had no "egalitarian" intentions as you claim. The goal was to see if Lynn's proxy was valid or not. It confirmed that it was not.

The second half was the other test I described. It's in the link. Part 4.

The first was the raven's, I know what it is and have no problem with it. But that is also where they indicated reasons their scores might be higher than they should. The group setting (who knows how that was done) and the sample was selected for another, undisclosed reason, that they admit is more narrow than what they compare it to.

So basically their proof was useless. Their arguments against Lynn may be valid, but why did they bolt those onto crap studies? And some at least are pointless gotchas like this

"Finally, Lynn affirms that the regional differences in IQ (actually, differences in scholastic achievement) strongly reflect genetic differences between Italian population of north and south Italy. However, students who attend schools in the north of Italy, are not necessarily born in the north of Italy, from northern parents, and do not necessarily have “northern genes”. "

Doesn't this sound like the same non-arguments we are faced with by the left on a daily basis?

Also interesting to me, they think (from the conclusion) that education raises intelligence.

I disagree. With better background, the first part could very well be, or could be easily redone correctly. Then we could seriously look at their arguments and conclusions.

I'll give you what you're saying, and I agree with it. The group study thing was a bit ridiculous.

I still think it's important evidence against richard lynn, though, even if not total proof.

Lynn's methods were clearly trash. The methods used in the study I posted had faults as you described but a reasonable basis for the idea around it, unlike PISA testing.

I do think education raises intelligence to at least some degree, regardless of it's level of genetic causation. Imagine the mental stagnancy of someone who never learned to read, or never had access to anything that could help them learn such a thing. The same can be applied to nearly any category. Learning is clearly good for the mind and it's performance.

Nope, I don't know what PISA testing is, it might correlate well with IQ or not, but that's not how this works. You can directly argue against his methods, but you can't call his trash and theirs just 'had faults' and still use it as evidence against him. It's not 'not total proof,' it's not proof of anything. Now we have both spent time looking in a dead end. The one thing I saw mentioned is that Lynn adjusted scores based on the Flynn affect. I would have to look into it, but I think Lynn would agree with that criticism, I don't recall at this time of the morning. But if you want to say his stuff is trash (it still may well be, but we don't know) go to his work and trash it yourself. Naglieri sure didn't do it.

The authors refused to acknowledge anything with socio-cultural differences as valid, even perfectly good tests like Standford-Binet and Wechsler, and when they administer the Raven's they can't even do it correctly. Here's a test the author came up with by the way en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NNAT

I don't want to be repeating bad science as proof of anything. But at the same time, I don't want to spend all my time shooting down stuff like this. There are enough progressive, egalitarian, jewish, liberal 'scientists' out there to swamp us in paper and if we feel the need to take every one seriously until proven otherwise, we'll never get anywhere. A quick heuristic in this field is 'people who are against g-factor,' apparently.

I agree about reading, at least for people with potential, but read their last two paragraphs and you'll realise that's not what they meant. They also don't like 'academic acheivement scores' as a proxy for intelligence, but some tests can correlate very well with IQ. Old SATs and ACTs iirc

Actually I can. The issue here is in your statement, "I don't know what PISA testing is."

As I said earlier PISA is educational assesment, not intelligence. I will call Lynn's methodology trash because he didn't even use an actual intelligence test and attempted to draw IQ from it's results, where as the Raven's matrices test is an IQ test and is valid, even if performed under questionable circumstances.

"and when they administer the Raven's they can't even do it correctly"

Okay, but the Raven's itself is a valid test for this determination, where as PISA is not whatsoever. The study I posted has a serious backing to it's claim with flawed methodology, where as Lynn's doesn't even utilize an intelligence test.

"Here's a test the author came up with by the way"

Literally has nothing to do with what I'm saying. That's like me digging up a bad looking picture of you and telling people to ignore anything you say as a result.

"I don't want to be repeating bad science as proof of anything."

I specifically stated it wasn't proof in my last reply. It's evidence, and that's all - more compelling evidence than lynn, however.

"There are enough progressive, egalitarian, jewish, liberal 'scientists' out there to swamp us in paper and if we feel the need to take every one seriously until proven otherwise, we'll never get anywhere"

As I said before the methodology had nothing to do with an egalitarian, jewish or whathaveyou slant. The issue we agreed upon was the environments they gave a valid test in, not the raven's matrices being egalitarian.

"They also don't like 'academic acheivement scores' as a proxy for intelligence, but some tests can correlate very well with IQ."

Correlation is not the same as IQ, though, especially in terms of education. If one goes to a terrible school where teachers do a poor job, they will almost undoubtably fail an educational assesment, where as they might do just fine on an IQ test. I'm not saying that's the case or not for this scenario, but at least use a pure measure of intelligence.

How did that work out for the Middle East? :^) that shit only "worked" there because they'd send the "extra" men on rape and pillage runs. It would be a disaster in the modern era

>well, better change amendment so nobody breaks the rules

This is not how it works, Italy. Fuck's sake. But personally in a time like this monogamy does hold us back demographically, we need more white people of quality and we can use polygamy to our advantage.

I'd say we'd meme cuckqueaning and harems. One can marry or stay in a relationship with a woman while she brings you other women of your choosing to fuck/impregnate.

Mind you, only a man of quality can keep up being with multiple women, no fat, beta neckbeard can have the stamina to fuck more than 2 women a day.

You missed the point. Go to th source, looks like Lynn, R. (2010). IQ differences between the north and south of Italy: A reply to Beraldo and Cornoldi, Belacchi, Giofre, Martini, and Tressoldi. Intelligence,38, 451–455.
and see if he explained why. All I did was a search for PISA, it may be crap, but he may explain what he did. When these people say 'educational,' they have a problem with reading and math. Because that might disadvantage the poor little niggers who didn't learn so good. And because they think schooling increases intelligence.

It would be if done correctly. I agree. And if we knew why the children weren't a represantive sample.

Nope, it's flawed methodology means their study does absolutely nothing to further their claim.

No, it's like we were taking a guys arguments serious, find flaws, and then someone points out he's Frankfurt School. It lets you know where his theories come from. In this case, someone who has a completely different model of intelligence that has very little support.

I agreed the test would be valid if done correctly. It was not. There for it is not valid. I was not saying Raven's was egalitarian. I have no problem with Raven's. Reread what I wrote if you don't get this, I've said it multiple times.

No such thing, and since we're not looking at individuals, but large numbers of people, all that matters is that it correlates with IQ, not that it accurately reflects each persons IQ. Which as I said, some tests do anyways.

I meant I don't want to repeat Lynn if his work is bad science. I honestly don't know. But if this is the best critique you can find of him, then the field isn't doing a good job of refuting the guy.

If I based my arguments on the SAT, and you agreed the SAT was valid, but then I said I didn't follow the correct method for administering the test, but didn't tell you why, and said it was a selected group of students, but didn't say what for… would you still think that was compelling evidence of anything but my own incompetence or deceit?

It will not work out the way you're thinking it will. The way to fix birth rates is camps that force young men and women to actually meet and interact with eachother. Removal of no fault divorce and forced child quotas. Of course non whites need to be removed before this. If that fails, we need to increase the female to male ratio greatly, looking at Colombia where there is far more women to men both men and women are happier in this scenario as it's difficult to not get a women unless you're a nig

public schools won't fix this

It worked for Germany