tctaunleashed.com/2016/11/16/renegade-continues-its-antics/
archive.is/52EIf
youtu.be/NYpapo4Q3CU
archive.is/l7DEI
freenortherner.com/2016/01/22/what-is-the-alt-right/,
youtube.com/watch?v=Kiv7OQSzSiQ
security.goatse.fr/hypocrites-and-pharisees
archive.is/7w6rb#selection-276.0-276.5
pcworld.com/article/2143180/atandt-hacker-weev-released-from-prison-after-appeals-court-overturns-conviction.html
soundcloud.com/fashmaster/fashmaster-sinead-no-fag-mix
youtube.com/user/MullkyB
my.mixtape.moe/mtjhye.pdf
slideserve.co.uk/mtjhye-pdf
archive.is/o54NU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

damigos fed friend

I remember you, we talked about infiltrating antifas group and you gave me a video of a cop undercover and then gave me Joe Owens's channel. I didn't even get to watch one video.

Richard Spencer is suspect af considering his background, his whole family is from the establishment

damigo is a 100% fed, Anglin and weev are great entertainment but i doubt they are feds, more likely legitly insane in a good way like sam hyde (but weev was in jail so take more caution about him than anglin since deals are mostly made from inside - he might have made a deal and then run to gruzia or wherever he is now)

Im the one bro, Owenses channel is down right now hope he uploads otherwise precious info will be lost

Joe has been saying that for several months, user

toughts on Anglin, many people call him and Weev out, but I personally dont have a hunch…sure Anglins bookclubs might be smelly but they dont seem like striaght up honeypots like Damigos identity evropa

*for years

This is implying the anal-right is with us or we are part of it, both wrong.

Apart is different from a part.

Anglin, weev, and Damigo are all fine.
It's a shame he didn't pull the trigger.

According to the American Vanguard faggots, Identity Evropa is "literally a proxy" for NPI. So if Damigo is a fed, the Dickster is too.

And the American Freedom Party

All of them.

Sinead and her husband are for sure. They have ALL the red flags.
Cernovich for sure too, he even has the nerve of pretending he's not a jew.

Other people I'm not going to speculate because that's not productive.

we already have way too fucking many e-celeb threads, and we aren't the alt-right

i know, it was a writing mistake

Damigo is far from fine. For an ex-military person who is a nobody with nothing important to say to rise so fast within the movement and is despite all the "pressure" very well off financially and barelly attacked is alarming.

?

RS proably is a fed then, no wonder he pushes for damigo so much. also source?

you know what he means by alt right come on

twitter.com/NattDanelaw/status/809633400831279104

It's in the audio.

Leaked by our friend Natt. Discussion of IE starts around 12:30

redpill me about them, I know nothing about her and her husband

lawyer, ex military, stacked up despite not working, media exposure, nothing to see here move along folks…

Angelo John Gage is a real nigga.

tbh nobody really reeks of fed but I can't say that I actually trust any 'leading figures' either. Anybody that advocates IRL meetups jibbles my bibbles. Even if they seem sincere it's just asking for antifa/fed infiltration

AJG and Damigo have a lot of red flags, the rest Im trying to figure out

never heard of him

Sinead sows dissension between everyone. She accuses everyone of being a fed, and I mean EVERYONE. She is constantly starting conflicts in the movement and now Evalion is on her side. She sometimes slips and uses feminist language. She pushes retarded conpspiracy theories to discredit us by asociation (flat earth, chemtrails) We're mostly aware of her but some newfags fall in her trap.

You know about all of these other people but not them. I find that interesting. Surely you're not from firestarter…

Oh I forgot to mention that she admitted to have stayed in an asylum for an extended period of time, used to take drugs and have extremely degenerate behavior.

Who is speaking and what prominence do they hold?
It just sounds like two irrelevant people.

Quads don't lie. I doubt that Spencer is a fed because he doesn't seem particularly militant, but he may nonetheless be controlled opposition. You know, a scandal waiting to happen.

Renegade only started attacking people after were attacked themselves. Not saying it's justified, but if anybody is "sowing dissension", it's the people who started it all: TRS.

Firestarter doesn't exist, it's literally just her and her retarded videos.

Firestarter is an extension of Renegade. It does exist. Sinead and Kyle with their marry band of lunatics.

Yeah, I do. Fags and christians. We're neither.

They're people involved with TRS and American Vanguard, who would probably know about TRS and IE. Maybe somebody who listens to those shitty podcasts can identify them?

I listen to those podcasts and their voices are very unfamiliar.

It's just Sinead's jewtube channel, but there's some autist on here who's trying to make it seem like it's a big deal and at the head of some shill network.

He'll probably sperg out with his webms and screenshots in a few minutes and you'll see what I mean.

I wouldn't say its a network but they are definitely more than two people.

Speak for yourself not everybody is a fucking pagan.

They're either feds or just crazy. I'm not sure which. Sinead has done some good stuff (Hellstorm, the voiceover in that Asatru video), but she's also promoted violence and tried to tie white nationalism to Flat Earther shit. I'd keep the whole Firestarter/Renegade group at arm's length.

women sow dissent, and sinead is an expert at it.

I dont give a fuck what you are but don't for a second think you speak for anybody but yourself.

That's it there's a hell've a lot of red flags, but no "hey guys let's bomb a federal building" showing up

Just don't trust anybody in this scene with any of your information, especially IRL

That's my theory on spencer, he's effectively controlled op, if he's aware that he is or not doesn't really matter
There's a reason the media choses to blow HIM up as the face of the alt-right and it's not because he's the face of the alt-right

NattDaneLaw is a guy from TRS who used to host a podcast and then called Spencer a faggot and shortly after got his podcast banned from their network. He's where TRS's "Muh irnomarch" meme comes from

Not to turn this into a TRS hate thread but

It's one person: Sinead.

Renegade is bigger than two people, but not by much. It's really a shitty operation, check out the posts by that aussie who split from them.

Flat Earth was already popular when she (and whoever else from Renegade) started pushing. They're a little gullible and embrace whatever conspiracy is popular.

Two years ago they were saying Traitor Glenn Miller was a crisis actor because one of the arresting officers had his hands in his pockets.

Oh so this thread is now going to turn into a IM vs TRS shit flinging match.

Link it to me.

this is the dillema - being an user with no IRL connections is very counter productive, you should associate with like minded people IRL, dont give everything away, but there are 2 potential bad outcome of the coin you descibed

tctaunleashed.com/2016/11/04/questions-and-answers-about-renegade/
tctaunleashed.com/2016/11/08/renegades-kyle-hunt-reaches-an-all-new-low/
tctaunleashed.com/2016/11/04/finished-with-renegade/
tctaunleashed.com/2016/11/16/renegade-continues-its-antics/

He handled everything behind the scenes until he got tired of Sinead's shit.

Thanks.

Natt is an alcoholic moron. I like him, but the reason he's not seen as a leader is that more than anything else he just wants to fight. He's not an authority or even a very trustworthy person.

They already did that all morning on twitter. I think they're probably tired out.

Honestly, I think they're both equally useful and equally useless. Both have shit leaders.

This more or less. He's the sort of guy who'd be your friend, then steal your wallet and blame you for it.

I'm pretty sure everyone showing their face is a fed. Those not spending all their time shitposting online or not wearing anonymous masks irl are agent provocateurs.

Our goal is directly opposed to Christianity though. They want to make everyone one in Christ Jesus, but we do not, we want division, as it is in nature. They say they'll bring charity, but I can't think of any Christian charities that work in our favour, they let whites, not to mention Christian Whites, in Appalachia and the American South wallow in poverty while sending money to Somalis and Ethiopians who live relatively well in comparison. They're inhuman swine who don't even follow their religion half the time.

Yeah I can agree with this.

No.

That's fine, but the audio is a recording of a private call between people from AV and TRS, Natt isn't even on it.

You don't speak for me bud. You act like every adheres to one type of Christianity.

One of the guys is Brent from Manifest Destiny. They're the guys who keep pushing the Amerikaner shit, which is the most cringeworthy thing on the entire right. Not even far right, the whole right.

/our/?

Okay who then?

And this is what?

???

They're trying to top down LARP an enthnogensis into being and get whites in America to start identifying as Amerikaner.

Our goal is simple: we must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children. Christianity has it's own 14 words: we must secure the existence of our religion and a future for christian children. Does the Catholic Church do anything about the poverty in White Countries? How about the Lutherans? Or the Baptists? Or the Orthodox that people love so much?

It is meant to be an American counterpart to pan-europeanism, essentially.

Your on the wrong website friendo.

2edgy4me

pagans are white niggers bro, if you want to fly to the moon pick christianity, if you want ethnocentricsm and nothing more pick paganism (keep in mind if latter, youll live in living conditions of pakistan but have your ethnocentrism if you that is enough)

So let's compile a list of e-celebs based on fed status according to you, laddies

Here's mine
-not sure tbh
-Damingo (IRL meetups, Ex-mil, well-financed)
-Weev (Prison, lack of some sort of encryption on Stormer i forget the technicalities about, goon)
-Anglin (IRL meetups)
-TRS (IRL meetups, goon ties)
-Spencer (Moderation, easily assumed position as public face)
-Nobody has been completely cleared tbh
-8/pol/ anons
-Sinead
-Natt

Matthew Tait
The whole British right are MI5 good goys. My country pretty much invented kosher politics and we deserve to suffer for WW2.

This is the only post in this thread that makes any sense at all. It may be risky to step out from behind your keyboard but risks must be taken to advance, otherwise we'll all just be shitposting forever and nothing will get done.

It isn't leaked by Natt, he just spreads it around.

Exactly. I'm just going to live my life with my principles and values while using my own discretion with everybody I meet.

Isn't that the guy that talked with TYT Politics channel at some recent Alt-Right conference?

It's sort of odd that they found each other. If I went full tinfoil I'd say that they are setting him up as representable face to pull him at the top of the movement.

On the other hand, it could be D&C tactics to rid us of quality people. Anyone has any proper proof?

Definitely feds/infiltrators: Firestarter, Milo, Cernovich, the jewess who goes under the "Communism Kills" twitter handle, and Loren Feldman.
Evalion is compromised due to her recent siding with Firestarter

Suspected feds but I have no proof: Anglin, Weev

People I think are cleared: Daily Shoah, Fash the Nation, Richard Spencer.
I listened to a lot of Spencer podcasts back in the day, I don't know him personally but I know someone who does and I'm pretty sure he is ok. The suspicions about him on Holla Forums are mainly because of his PR.
I meet with a lot of people from Holla Forums, TRS, even stormfront, and we've been infiltrated once. The guy yelled "GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW" in public and many other things too. It didn't turn me off of future meetups but its a reminder of why we don't share our family names or any other info. I only meet someone who has been vouched for by someone else now.

You heard it here folks Christianity gives you:
Ethnocentrism gives you:

They're not Feds, Sven's just a fucking idiot and a narcissist. Unlike the Stormer, they're trying to build a brand and make it their job.

Reminder of the existence >>>/meadhall/ for this precise purpose.

the same bureaucratic slickness Spencer has, always calm and perfect behaviour - when a "dissident laic hated by the MSM" is that slick it raises major flags. Owens was spot on.
Redice radio is also smelly.

ma niggas. you have to take calculated risks all the time, I made this thread not to make anone paranoid but to brign attention to what people dont talk about.

yes

So you're a hobbyist. Got it.

I see nothing wrong with this discussion it should be discussed.

Joe Owens is pro Jew you fucking mongs. He claims anyone calling out Jews is a plant. Jesus Christ.

We don't need leaders. We need fighters.

If I want that, I pick the white scientists, not religous people.

what is goon ties?

Natt's idea of fighting is yelling at people across the ocean and getting kicked out of every actual Danish Nationalist movement.

but first pick the ideology that will provide rational basis for science to even start - Christianity.

Pagan Scandinavia was indeed a Pakistan.

OWENS IS PRO ZOG
They play both side.

Why so aggressive there, laddie? Seem to be awful invested in people meeting up IRL. :^^^)

Goons are a clique who manage to worm themselves into or around the leadership of online communities and then engage in endless drama, infighting, and d/c. Namefags are especially vulnerable to this.

Can you elaborate on this. I know who Natt is but his background is a mystery to me.

Anyone who willingly label himself as "Alt-right" is either a fed or a useful idiot controlled opposition which is backed by feds. The "movement" can be compared as a modern day version of the KKK, which has been run by Feds for over50 years at this point. Holla Forums is not alt-kike.

There's a reason why none of the RFS guys have showed up on Radio Nordfront.

I used to think this because of how hard they were trying to tack the flat earth shit on to WN. It seemed like a calculated attempt to delegitimize the white movement by associating it with schizo theories that any normie would immediately dismiss.

But… if you listen to those leaked recordings of her chimping out, it's obvious that the bitch is mentally unbalanced. IMO it's more likely that she's nuts and her husband is just a spinless kept beta who goes along to get along.

Yeah, I'd like the individuals who congregate here to do something other than shitpost.

That description fits everybody on TRS. Newfags who don't even know the basics shouldn't try to have a public voice in the movement.

He attacks anyone even vaguely anti Zionist.
I bet you watch pat condell and read the daily mail. If you are not in prison you are most likely a plant, thats how it works in the UK.

And how exactly do you think past WN movements got infiltrated? What makes this one different..? Do you think the old ones didn't vet new members?

Yeah, so we should just not do anything and let our wills go undone and passively hope things turn out the way we want, while bitching constantly.

le not as5edgy as me.

Nigel got your asses out of EU without one mention of JOOZ. Yes, they do what they do, but why mention it in politics? Owens is oldschool and as based as it gets, you edgy teenagers will get nowhere if you dont pick and choose your battles.

Pls go.

Propaganda doesn't do anything without boots on the ground.

Isn't Natt an Iron March guy? Those guys talk shit about everyone, but they came out of fucking deviantart and their leader is a shitskin.

SAGE for D&C

You don't just throw serious accusations like this without some kind of evidence.

In the internet age, we are boots on the ground.

Nothing about IRL meetups differentiates us from past WN movements. It makes us easier to identify and subvert while only marginally increasing our influence.

Ashley Rae Goldenberg

4th generation warfare is barely "on the ground" anymore. It's been called information warfare for that exact reason. Doing something IRL makes it subject to old school infiltration and subversion techniques which our opponents are masters at by now.

Whatever religion exists won't be fundamentalist in nature. If paganism were to experience a revival, you wouldn't have to worry about viking raids any more than you have to worry about Christians taking globes out of schools. Whatever belief system emerges, racial identity needs to be the foremost component of it.

FBI, while I like you and all for the Hillary stuff, we shouldn't really start hanging out until we've redpilled at least 30% of the population.

You're talking out of your ass

Does that mean he is working for the MI5 ?

I'd be so sad.

b-but her breasts!

That's the only reason I remember her name, I associated it with her jewbs.

Nigel also wants more commonwealth(shitskin) imagratiaion, libertarian economic policy and uses white Christian poles as a proxy.
He refuses to deal with the bigger problem which is the kike. What fuck does he offer us?

I don't give a shit about religion though. I see the race I was born in degenerating and I want it to stop.

And that reason is?

Why would they need to?

indeed. ideology is crucial for any ethnic group, being X race isnt enought. bringing back good ol WASP Christianity would be perfect.

Played by them defiitly, blackmailed by them - possibly. Might have been compormised along the way, same might be the case with Duke.

No religion is a rational basis for science, the two are mutually exclusive areas. Not surprising that the person who started this thread is into pointless D&C

how new are you?

He's a violent alcoholic with multiple arrests.

>>>/trs/

wut

Personnally I do it to meet new non-normie friends and good ol' networking. One of our guys actually got one of us a job where he works.

Cute.

TRSEF is here I see.

Go back to your >>>/bog/

you have no idea what you are talking about, ideology creates fertile or non fertile ground for society to strive

Fuck off with your D&C

There's nothing wrong with it on the surface, tbh, just know what you are getting into and what has happened to past movements the FBI decided became a problem

Meeting local Holla Forumsacks is empowering/confidence boosting AF but incredibly risky, so be cautious and don't trust anybody

yep, part of me wants so strongly to meetup but there is absolutly no secure method to meet unless you wear masks and use pseudonyms. very risky indeed but should be done on ocasion.

Is it D&C when TRS attacks "LARPers" and "1488ers"?

Yes.

That'S too bad. He was an educated and articulate leader with a plan.

And he had a nice stew recipe.

No that's calling some retard's behavior. People who yell gas the kikes race war now in public and call everyone who doesn't name the jew in public shill. We need a term for them.
You would have a point if TRS was any less pro Hitler than Holla Forums

Ideology is not religion. No god has ever reached down to us and /fringe/, /asatru/ and /christian/ are equally faggots.

Her husband is a kike, look at those eyes.

Do you even listen to their podcasts, or do you just zone out and use them as a friend simulator?

Fug, replied before I finished my post.

So it's not D&C when they call others out, but it is when we call them out on their acceptance of sodomy, general ignorance on most important issues, and crypto-lolbertarianism?

Cernokike isn't her husband.

It was just a guess, he might have not been compormised, he might return, who knows, keep the faith bro

Ideology and religion are synonyms. how can you not realize that?
Even in Europe, there is a very visible difference between catholic, protestant and orthodox countries (and all of those are christian)…

I listen to DS. Apparently you don't.

It's late in the season to build a strawman

Is National Socialism a religion? Worshiping any god will bring you to decay. Religion is a blight upon knowledge, a boil that needs to be severed from philosophy.

Do you listen to the podcasts? When have they recently been anti-Hitler? Or are you going to just post more ancient screencaps?

ok

Pinokike is the only "fascist" any of them like.

You can't fix one without the other. People want to feel special. If we don't make them feel that way, the SJWs will.

I'm tired of explaining to you retards, who most likely comes from plebbit, that the whole label is a subversion tactic. We went all over this months ago. They use a name to include those who they want to target, assign them some leaders, then go one of two ways: A) Try and slowly turn the radical element into a kosher alternative (In the case of the Alt-right they are trying to push them towards civic nationalism, right now they are at the step where they try to shift to focus from Jews to shitskins while shaming the more hard-line ones to try and keep them in line, IE: "14/88ers" and "purity spiraling") or B) they try and make their targets commit crimes so they can proceed to ruining their lives (those who won't fall in line in the above mentioned case will be subject to this sooner or later, you can see an example of it with NA in the UK and the fight that happened in Commiefornia between Antifa and the tradionalist workers' party, which its leader somehow didn't manage to attend because Heimbach was a Fed asset).

But wait! There's more!

Even the faggot Spencer has bigger balls than him when it comes to naming the chosenites.
Even the French have stronger right wing political parties. They've banned criticism of anything Jewish and I've not heard a peep from anyone on the right. Pathetic.
Conservatism conserves nothing.

t. supreme gentleman

it was actually in 3rd Reich.

most scientific progress in history of man kind started in 16th century protestant and catholic countries

He might return in our darkest hour to cuck some more.

This, so fucking much! Not only have they conserved absolutely nothing, many/most/all conservaitve parties have even switched to being outright social-democratic in all but party name!

Oh please, that's what you guys say everytime you bitch about TDS. Just post your screencaps already.

Not really true, they don't even talk about Pinochet anymore and they don't allow countersignaling Hitler.
inb4 you post some ancient screencap

Which ones? I've got a rather big folder

It's a quote from Greg Johnson at counter currents.

Do you ever get tired of posting the same shit?

So they finally abandoned the helicopter meme and changed their outro? For someone I doubt that.

Do you ever get tired of sucking cock? That reminds me, when are you going to your next org- i mean pool party?

That doesn't look life proof faggot. Keep posting.

Nailed it. And the name "Alt Right" was also coined by a jew to begin with: archive.is/52EIf

Here come the shit flingers from IM.

Horse shit.

No, that's the only remainder of the Pinochet worship. I mean, if you wanna countersignal them, fine, but at least be up to date and accurate.

You're almost right. The stuff you describe started happening post 2014 when the movement got big enough to attract jealous attention. That's when what you describe started happening. I remember a clear difference with the before and after.
Also you're mistaking people who call themselves alt-right for the alt-right. That's exactly what they want.
If you think Holla Forums is any less jewed and shilled you are wrong. It's just that you don't have a face to give the subverters on here.

Christianity is fucking nihilism though, as all other religions. To the Christian God man is a pathetic worm! A sinful rodent that ought to be smote! To Zeus man was a comical worm! A sick rodent that was funny when it died and squirmed! Christianity has one thing it desires, union with God, but if we are so absolutely sinful, decrepit, and vile, why should we want to go to God?

No, it really wasn't.
Correlation is not causation. Those Catholic and Protestant countries were white, they had started to become literate, and were becoming quite affluent from the wars they had fought. But these things have no influence on their rapid innovation, it was all because of a 2000 year old Jew who we're told by Jewish scribes came back to life then flew away.

These make the most sense.

Those are two pretty big things…

Retarded.

>>>/trs/ all here. I have posted some i don't believe is on there, check the thread, my fashy goy :^)

Classic!

I do, but you never leave so I keep going.

You are the same person who shows up in every thread with the same images and you focus on one group in particular. There are only really two people who have that much vested interest in doing what you do.

Why does it even matter? Holla Forums is an open board. I'm sick of this constant bitching.

Ain't that the truth, THEY MAKE IT SO EASY. They get just as butthurt as their faggot leaders (pic related)

it can go that way if you reject it after you accepted it, so yes, post-christianity = nihilism.

but if we are so absolutely sinful, decrepit, and vile, why should we want to go to God?

Becouse we are made on Gods image and fell short to the glory of God. Jesus was sacrificed to make that right, accept his sarifice by faith and youll be saved.

But fascism literally is state-religion.

They were white in the middle ages and in greec and in roman empire. Reformation turned everything around.

Not really, content-wise they never mention Pinochet and they shit on lolberterianism constantly, big deal.

You really are some little kid aren't you?

annoyance and butthurt are two different things.

Holla Forums is under a constant barrage of subversion. Has been almost since it's creation back when it called /new/ I don't remember much about what /n/ was before /new/ came into existence so I can't say if it was shilled too, back then. The difference is those who have been here for a long time can smell them from a mile away and usually call them out.

Oh, classic TRS defense mechanism, never gets old :^)

What a shock! According the kike media Gottfried invented ever American right wing political movement for the past 50 years and Hitler was jewish.
Spencer has interviewed him and never denied he was once his teacher but says the term came from him.
youtu.be/NYpapo4Q3CU
You can go back and listen to Spencer interviewing him on his radix podcast which is still up or keep getting spoon fed?

That's right fashy goy, Holla Forums is one big TRS ad space. archive.is/l7DEI and if you dare speak out, you're the shill, not us.

I don't defend TRS. You are just an annoying faggot.

Why haven't they gotten rid of it completely?

No, they shit on "left-libertarianism" because they're "rightist libertarians".

Neither Odin nor Jesus tell you what shape of wing to use on your plane or what the stall speed is. There is no reason the culture or ideology of a people needs to be religious in nature. Some people will always need religion, but they aren't the ones doing anything scientific like women

"It occurs to me that the man and his religion are one and the same thing. The unknown
exists. Each man projects on the blankness the shape of his own particular
world-view. He endows his creation with his personal volitions and attitudes. The religious
man stating his case is in essence explaining himself. When a fanatic is contradicted he feels
a threat to his own existence; he reacts violently."

You mean supernatural in nature. Religion, culture and ideology are synonyms, or levels of the same function.

they actually do

Islamic countries are not 1st world for a reason

I remember you using the EXACT same words in another thread where someone called you out for your samefagging and your anti TRS D&C shilling

Where did I defend them you annoying faggot.

Some of them are. 1st world means aligned with the US over the Soviet Union. It doesn't mean anything about living standards.

Holla Forums really is the retard wing of the non-cucked right wing.

I guess we'll never know.

That's nice dear.

That would imply fashy lolbergs were ever on my side.

TRS pls

like Quatar or Abu dabi? that place is a demonic shithole with few bizzarly rich arabs obssed with gold.

oh yes it does - its the best living standard we have. and 90%of the 1st first is Christian

Religion is 'what I believe without proof'
Science is that which you can prove.
Culture is 'how my people act'

this is so stupid it's not even funny

No, that's supernature. There's nothing about religion that makes it necessarily supernatural. Pali Buddhism, for example, completely eschews notions of supernature.

What is man worth to the Christian God though? If Jesus had his way, he'd make all his sheep preach the Gospel in Saudi Arabia, China, and India openly, on top of the Kaaba, by Tiananmen, while eating hamburgers. The only thing Christianity cares about is if people worship Jesus the Jew.

Saved from what? Hell? I bet that doesn't exist either. I'm not a gambling man, so I won't take any of that fag Pascal's wagers.
So when Theodosius made Christianity a state-religion that was fascism? I thought it was just him bowing his knee to religion, kike religion nonetheless.
No, that would be Gutenberg's printing press, which inspired Luther's reformation.

hello simpleminded redditor from 2008

In my ideal world, you can be a very vocal atheist, but the religion's memes are strong enough to withstand your criticism. This would allow free thought, but still manage to prevent any resurgence of cultural Marxism.

If Russia ascended and became the most prosperous nation, they would still be Second World because Second World means in the Russian Sphere of Influence.

TRShills go and stay go

Grade A faggot over here. What is it like being raised by two dads?

Religions are a set of stories and allegories to provide a moral compass and do the right thing, and to help explain the abstract.

Over time they became more politicized and used as an excuse to do things (Jihad, Crusades, etc)

Which is why all the useful idiots with their big tent faggotry rely on Holla Forums to do all the work of digging through countless documents, with the power of autism, just so they can find the gold nugget in a pile of useless garbage. They then take credit for it and get click shekels and donations for using part of the info Holla Forums managed to find, the part they can adjust to their narrative mind you, while kicking it to the curb because it's filled with "paranoid 14/88ers who worship Hitler".

TRShill pls

Quit punching to the right.

I wouldn't know, i'm opposed to "alternative" lifestyles :^)

Never said we want credit. Those hypocritical cunts though can royally get fucked for biting the hand that feed them.

This is how I know there are some serious retards shilling on here. I couldn't give two fucks about any of you faggots from IM to TRS and whatever crap is in between. Keep stroking each others peckers tho.

You're a fucking coward, in what world are RWDS viable if cucks like TRS are more willing to organize IRL than Holla Forums?

You'd like that, wouldn't you?

ebin

This shill can be found on every thread on the subject, sowing dissension and using the same images and the same words every time.
Oldfags can sniff you from a mile away. You belong in a gas chamber, Chaim.

I did some research and it turns out that both Spencer and Gottfried are liars. The term alternative right existed as early as 2005 but was used by Gottfried in November of 2008 as a title for one of his speeches: freenortherner.com/2016/01/22/what-is-the-alt-right/, two years before Spencer made his website alternativeright.blogspot.com.

So anyway you cut it, Spencer is full of shit. No, he didn't invent the term and no, he wasn't the first to use it.

i think spencers alright
youtube.com/watch?v=Kiv7OQSzSiQ
definitely faggot though

He said christianity propels whites. Christianity is supernatural. "supernature" doesn't exist, so it has nothing to do with science.
Which is not an example that applies to white men. Chinks have made a religion out of following a schoolteacher's rules and look how that turned out.

not an argument :^)
Complicating simple things is the mark of a bullshitter.

So Aesop's fables are a religion now?

Okay, so what?

I think it's worse than that: yuppy.

All you faggots can stay at each others necks. Its not even entertaining its fucking annoying and Holla Forums isn't your place to do it. Go meet up and slug it out if you really hate each other so much. My conclusion is every single one of these groups are a joke. Keep on dumping your folders tho.

I was responding to another user who claimed Spencer invented the term.

come on lad

After watching his A&M thing I have a hell've a lot more respect for him

They are all a joke, so why are you nitpicking and only getting pissed when we shit on your aut-lite approved retards?

enjoying the expedition?

I know, and I'm asking you why it matters.

you have the comprehension levels of a nigger. I don't equate myself with any of these goddamn ego centric pricks.

Why what matters? The fact that Spencer is a liar?

This is why people here (actual anons) despise you fucks, ALL OF YOU.

Did he or did he not popularize the term?

The worst part of these TRS fags is that they never learn. It's possible to be an user who happens to like some of the podcasts. Hell, I enjoy a few of them. That doesn't change the fact that your buttfrustration at all criticism never fails to pull your users out in droves. Just stop. We will make fun of you and then move on unless you make a scene, which so far you have been doing every time. It's embarassing.

This type of mindset is why TRS is growing and Holla Forums is at best stagnant. Edgy memes and stuff are fun, many good memories here, but as I feel like in some ways I have begun to outgrow this place. Its a ncie place for talking about happening but eventually there must be real world, organized resistance. That isn't going to happen here and yes, it will require you to take a risk rather than sitting in front of the computer all day behind a VPN.

Come back next thread, you'll see that I'm right

You all tow the same line I can smell you fucking rejects from a mile away. Get fucked you utter mong.

From my perspective the problem is the false sense of superiority exuded here combined with the abject cowardice I see. Objectively TRS is about as extreme as Holla Forums, yet Holla Forums has people like who appear to be advocating for sitting here, doing nothing but circlejerking. TRS, for all its faults, has at least had an impact IRL.

Weev

security.goatse.fr/hypocrites-and-pharisees
archive.is/7w6rb#selection-276.0-276.5

The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit overturned the verdict on Friday, finding that the venue where Auernheimer was charged and prosecuted was not appropriate because the alleged offenses did not happen there. It did not consider the other grounds for the appeal.

pcworld.com/article/2143180/atandt-hacker-weev-released-from-prison-after-appeals-court-overturns-conviction.html

pure (((coincidence)))

Seriously why the fuck do TRSfags even try? They have destroyed their reputation and they're massive gaybois. Just go back to your shithole of a forum.

Of course I will see the same shit, trs is cancer, and so are you. Hopefully by then you'll learn to read IDs. Or you'll kys, either way.

I don't care about proving a thing to you, you can get AIDS and die and i'd be none the wiser. Too many "pool parties will do that to you eventually i suppose.

And yet you're nearly 30 posts deep calling everyone that shits on TRS an iron march faggot and admit you listen to their podcasts.
You sure are invested in them, and know a lot more about them than any of the genuine anons telling all you forum using namefaggots and aut-lite retards to piss off.

He didn't claim to have popularized the term, he claimed to have invented it, which is a lie.

As for who popularized it, have a look at google trends.
The term alt right stayed at the same level from 2011 until August 2016, when Shillary and the MSM started talking about it, then peaked mid November after Trumps victory. So I don't think Spencer did much to popularize it.

Hey faggot

Kill yourself kike

Maybe Holla Forums isn't about meeting up online which is why satellite sites could be useful. I view this place as purely education, not a pen from which TRS can shill to increase their userbase. To pretend this site doesn't have an impact is betrayed by the fact that TRShills feel the need to shill here and 4chan into oblivion. I don't trust seventh spic in the slightest, and you shouldn't either.

ITT: COINTELPRO D&C shit

hi Lothar

Nah that copy pasta is Sven's.

artistic screeching

no u

It's been bad lately. I reported the thread, but maybe they wanted just one for containment and not having 6 spencer threads

reported for abusing the report system and thinking sage is a downboat

Go to TRS you nigger. Personnally I don't go, its just like Holla Forums but slower.
Imagine if I screencapped shills on Holla Forums and showed them to stormfront and said "omg pollocks are so retarded lmfao".
That's what people are doing here, screncapping bullshit from TRS and acting like it represents something.

Doesn't exist. Stop fucking trying to legitimize this false meme.

Definitely feds: Alt-kike fags and lesbians, Sarcuck of Akkad, Joe Owens, David Duke, Sam Hyde, Brother Nathaniel and the likes.

Probably feds: TRS, Stormfront, half of the memelords operating on this site, anons with the first post and most influential MGTOWs and PUAs.

Hopefully not feds: Aurini, Jared Taylor, Tomislav Sunic, Slavoj Zizek and Eugene Terreblanche

your userbase is your website, if Holla Forums was a bunch of limp-wristed fag enablers like TRS that would be valid.
wew

E-celeb and D&C thread. Why not sage?

no

Too retarded to understand I was impersonating a newfag shill?

Dumbest thing ever.

Nathaniel isn't a (US) fed, he's mossad.

wew

Sure, I'll agree with most of that. Different sites can have different purposes. The problem comes when we create these ridiculous forum wars. I also don't see TRS "shilling here into oblivion." At most you see some reference made to the alt-right, a bunch of autists come out of the woodwork screeching about how they're special snowflakes who shouldn't be labeled, and the thread devolves into, well, this.

This website has /cuteboys/ as one of the most popular boards, that's far more degenerate than whatever you're accusing TRS of.

imho
Jared Taylor : Not a fed but definitely associated to zioshits
Sargon : Not a fed but is a cuck
Aurini : Not a fed but I'm pretty sure he's an autist
Brother Nataniel : I doubt he's a fed.

This actually pisses me off. Discussion is discussion. It's better to present a reasoned counter argument than it is to suppress the discussion.

strawman

This site I never went to is controlled op! The D&C shills said so on Holla Forums!

So is sarcuck of Mossad. Sam Hyde might be some fed asset but I personally think he's just trying to make his name as a comedian through being edgy as fuck, like a lot of American comedians did. His way though is going against leftist insanity, unlike most others who just went full degenerates.

Daily Stormer never catches heat for shilling here. Why is that? Why TRS specifically? It's because they shill here constantly and we've caught them doing it multiple times. You misunderstand, not having a label isn't a devolution, it's evolution. Namefagging is a step back from the level of discourse, not forward. TRS' shilling and inability to admit mistakes and committing to rectifying them is why you will never be trusted here. The users of the website have proven to be subversive fags not worthy of respect, which is why they will have none from me. I have little doubt as soon as political winds shift you will become whatever is most popular as your goal is for TRS to survive, not revive anything that is worth reviving.

"We" do not create these forum wars, shills from the outside do, and newfags aren't able to detect external influence.
It didn't use to be a problem but the massive influx of newfags brought by the election has made things get out of control.

Sargon is just a boring cuck.
This is hysterically stupid.

Holla Forums doesn't represent the whole of 8ch.
Let me know when you see the "ironically post gay porn" threads here or bitching about muh 1488ers or adopting the aut-right label.
fucking retard, Holla Forums is one board on a degenerate site ran by a freemason that fucks ladyboys, TRS is a bunch of limp wristed fags and fag accessories across the board, you aren't the best part of the worst site, you're the worst part of some shit-tier controlled opposition movement that wants to pretend to be right-wing without giving up any of their degenerate or anti-white tendencies.

>reddit spacing

EVERYTHING ON Holla Forums is external influence you dumb fuck. That's the entire point of anonymity.

;^)

OP was no effort, and ctrl+f OPs id.

I'm okay with discussion actually, but there have been constant threads on it and like I said, OP was no effort. It's like a redpill-me-on-x thread.

Look up the end generic of MDE.

There is no way that Hyde doesn't get his scenarios scrutinized for every episode. I never got why Holla Forums acts like a teenage girl at a boys band concert towards him. He's funny at best but geez being on TV a enough of a red flag for anyone who has a IQ higher than 80.

Here's a hint: When you're anonymous only the ideas you put forward matter. It's a way of removing all context that surrounds content.
On your little circlejerk forum you have names and post histories and all the other nice little things that come with accounts, you thinking anonymity is just some way for you to give your content a platform is shill tier.

Keep making excuses for your obvious newfaggotry.

Williams Street publishes anything that goes on [[[AS]]] it's no surprise they would publish MDE too. They just do censoring and polishing anyway.

OH NO, they had to interact with a media company to go on TV.

How fucking new to you have to be to think that separating 2 replies is reddit spacing?
Just using this meme is a sign of newfaggotry
We used to write however we wanted until you newfags showed up with your shit meme a few months ago

Which is why he got cancelled. Deemed too distasteful for the PC jews. Sam is pretty funny, and he posts here from time to time. Pretty often we get Joe from Buzzfeed too. You can go over to Holla Forums and mention you have proof of Sam posting there and you'll be hounded with some posts asking if you can share that info (hand rubbing intensifies).

I just think that he's one of the only comedians putting in effort any more.

you should be gassed from here for being this new

>now is unnecessary linebreaks to "make it easier to read" >reddit spacing
and then, he was the newfag.

You don't know what reddit spacing is but you called me a newfag.

Noice.

The issue is there's never actual substantive 'discussion' in these threads. Just shills misrepresenting [insert far right faction]. It's pure D&C garbage and a large amount of it is completely untrue or intentionally misleading. I hope newfriends aren't fooled by this obvious kikery promoting runaway factionalism. It's by the book fed tactics.

reported.

I've been posting here since GG. Reddit spacing became a meme in the last 6 months.

Observe the shill, newfriends.

That's not up to you to decide.

Yeah, before that we just called it "shit formatting" and ignored it.

I'm not, you can't say the same about TRS being far right because you fucking know they're at best a subversive element

Do you want more redpill?

wew lads. that's some real productive time we're spending here

This. Anyone who uses "reddit spacing" unironically is a total newfag. TRS doesn't want to fight Holla Forums they seem to think of us as allies but (((someone))) is trying to get between that and cause a fight.

Like detected

I hate this D&C shit. It's counterproductive and stupid. Hate to quote the Bible, but "by their works shall ye know them."

And remember, not everyone gets red pilled overnight.

*Kike

Auto correct

No, Sven's just an egotistically jackass who gets drunk and yells about how we should fall in line with whatever bullshit he decides every day.

why did they try to subvert us and when confronted they just said we are irrelevant shits and goons still come here

lol >>853765 hypocrite

There is real redditspacing, and shills and newfags are bad about it, but a single line break will set off spergs.

TRS just wants to make sure the right things get said about their little AIDSbog
pics related

>reddit spacing

>reddit spacing

That shill again.
Why do you come here? How are you here for EVERY thread? You must work full time

'Decide'? It's self evident, you faggot. Oh yeah, look at all this great discussion going on. This thread is definitely a constructive means of furthering the right wing and white interests.

Nice research retard.

>>>/trs/

How is pic related supposed to make TRS look bad?

Oh no dude you criticized TRS, that means you're Natt from IM.

People can see your ID you know

I just cut the last number off, too many tabs open on an ancient pc
but since sage is not le downboat, I can reuse it

Shhh

See

It was talked about in that kike rag the tablet magazine and Richard is quoted saying he wrote that speech.

Because it disparages Holla Forums

The qualm I take with your sages is that you're using them to downboat, nothing more.

They as a community NEED to apologize to us
You're a fucking embarrassment, my man

Religion is 100% necessary, without it, look what Western Europe has become. A nihilistic, consumerist, Marxist, brownified hell hole. A small group from the population doesn't need it but the society needs it to maintain unity.

You could also say it simply acknowledges the constant D&C shilling on Holla Forums

That's just the icing on the cake, really. The key part is that that fucking lunatic expects an apology from an anonymous board. The faggot is deeply deranged

Pick one

Nah, go fuck yourself. People have the right to discuss and assess your and your shit without you interfering. If you have a point to make, make it, but by shutting down discussion and free flow of information YOU ARE MAKING US YOUR ENEMY.

You're the fucking shill though, and again you TRShills calling it d&c when we were never on the same side as you "fashy" lolbergs.
get fucked.

Rites & Rituals are necessary. Ideas & Ideology are necessary. Religion im not so sure.

sure thing kiddo

ITT: /polmeta/ calling literally everyone with name ID a fed

So what you're saying is that you just dislike the word religion.

TRShills will suck some cock and outjew the jews jus trust them goy

What the fuck? Real book? Afraid to search.

189fcb again
What the hell is a TRS shill? What is there to shill for?
I see a lot of forum wars which is what jews like you are encouraging

I wonder how much doxing Seventh Spic would cost

>>>/trs/ is 'full of evidence'' of their campaign(s) here

"I pledge to pay my tithe and fulfill all sexual activities seventh son requires. I am also sorry for all wrongs. Please let me join your special club."

nope, I just do it to not bump a thread with nothing but shilling going on it. Which is why I assume you are as well.

Their religion is egalitarian progressive nonsense at best. I said religion is believing without proof. Believing without proof has nothing to do with 'getting us to the moon' like some faggot claimed about christianity. White men grounded in reality will always excel. Religion is a completely separate issue.

Yep.

Yes promoting their board, big deal, now go die.

Keep digging the hole user.

just kill yourself

lmao sasuga TRS

At this point you're arguing semantics simply because of a fedora-tier personal bias.

pretty much. people dont know what the word means. they think think it has something to do with jesus or muhammad and this word "God"(with a big G) and Allah(very important, big A. PBUH).

I used sage to show you it's not a downboat. Learn how imageboards work you fucking faggot.

Again, refusing to adopt controlled opposition monickers, not cucking for israel, and being weary of PRfag "leaders" who are "leading" people down the same path that made gamergate go from "crash the vidya industry with no survivors" to "n-no I swear we aren't bad goys muh ethics" is not D&C

Then what about the rites or ideology of christianity is necessary for white men? If we remove them from the christian framework can we keep them?

Why do you even care?

your point is moot thanks to the fact that christianity's rites and rituals all stem from pagan rituals and rites.

he's trying to derail into religious d&c because he doesn't like all the people shitting on his AIDSbog

Seriously, if you don't believe religion is meaningful or necessary, why does it matter which one anyone follows?

got me there. im totally representative of that stereotype im not at all someone who has read much of the ot and nt, all the different religions holybooks, insane amounts of the mystic literature out there and the tipitaka for 15 years in addition to have studied philosophy and read all of plato and many of the greeks.

i am le hat man in anonspace wielding a copy of dawkins latest while sporting a katana. yes siree.

everyone is controlled opposition except Holla Forums Holla Forums

IMPLICIT DICK

Obvious as fuck…

fag enabling is another scheme to outjew em just trust us

Hey Natt.

>ebveryone shitting on MY invasive element must be from THIS OTHER invasive element

You still need a divine spirit that people can rally behind in their beliefs, something that goes beyond the mortal plane into the ethereal; the easiest way is to uncuck Christianity (as its already set in place and is the major religion of whites, atheism doesn't count because it only opens up a society to be overpowered by a stronger ideology, like Islam is doing right now) by mainly removing Jews from bribing pastors, dismantling the Catholic (Jew) leadership, and force feeding christcucks inconvenient verses about Jews from their own bible.

We need to reinstate fatherhood. After that, everything will being to unravel out of cuckedness.

Ironmarch/CommonFelipe/Anissimov cult (openly advocating terrorism, insists on plastering everything w/ swastikas and genocide, suspected of working w/ antifa and doxing far-right people - if they're not run by feds, they've 100% been infiltrated by provocoteurs)

Renegade/Firestarter (trying to tie WN to literal schizo conspiracy shit to discredit it)

IE, TRS, AV, TYW (anything that does IRL shit is almost guaranteed to be infiltrated even if not run by feds)

Weev (Probably just a high energy autist, but a hacker having their sentence commuted is incredibly suspicious)

InfoWars, Cernovich, Jared Taylor, Kevin MacDonald (people looking for money, more scholarly right-wing types)

Because everyone is calling me a fedora for disagreeing with OP that white people need christianity, and most of you are saying we need religion. So far, no one can even agree on the definition. Some of you are talking about culture, some about ideology, some about supernatural. The whole fucking this is a waste of time.

I'm not derailing shit, this thread started as D&C and I'm trying to point it out.

You're too autistic to have an opinion.

Suspected by SeventhSon, who is the least reliable person on the right after Sinead. I need to see some evidence.

We're 357 replies in and now you need evidence? lmao

literally conspiracy theory charlattan salesmen
book sales
if this dude was a fed w/ his jew loving shit he would still be trying to associate himself w/ the label

someone from AV was doxed, I'm not sure if it was actually coordinated attempt from IM or there is a provocateur trying to stir shit on both sides - whatever's going on there is 100% a fed at work, this is classic COINTELPRO techniques for D&C

You're impressive research history still doesn't change that you're arguing semantics at this point. And fedoras are notorious for touting their self-superiority over the "drooling masses" so am I really far off? :^)

Are you calling us iron march?

Everyone here touts their superiority

So there's no evidence.
Also American Vanguard is a joke.

No, but there's fucking evidence that TRS did shill here and that combined with our inherent weariness of forum users and namefags just got you retards a very nice enemy.

You got label tho, you're a little coward nerd and you'll always be one.

i don't think i tooted my horn just to toot my horn but to make a point, but of course since it's so "impressive" as you said it might have looked like that to you.

i might be a "fedora" in the sense that the fedora thinks he's "radical" though(even though he really isnt, he's not very "alternative" when it comes down to it, a lot of people are atheists and it doesnt really mark him as an "independent thinker" whatsoever)

What went through your mind to make you want to make that post?

You got something to say faggot?

Holla Forums

I come to Holla Forums like one time a week now, after browsing it for hours every day for years and every time I get less and less interested in coming back. Now Holla Forums is literally affiliating itself with the communist right. Fucking disgusting

I'm gonna make a shitpost(which is actually not a shitpost because its high in quality, however its completely unrelated to much of the shitflinging that seems to be dejuer in this thread):
Requirements for reading are knowing how airplanes work.

You are flying an old propeller airplane. It has a speed of 200 mph. Now, when the elevator is set to level the plane will fly level, that is how airplanes work.

Now the curvature of the earth is square of the distance multiplied by 8 inches. So since the airplane is moving 200 mph that is 200/60=3.3 miles per minute.

So in 1 minute the distance to the ground should increase 3.3x3.3x8=88 inches. 88 inches in meter is 2.2 meters. After two minutes the airplane have moved 6.6 miles, that is 6.6x6.6x8=348 inches or 8.8 m. After three minutes it's 784 inches or 19.9 meters.

You can see how it adds up, and this plane does not have magical alternate elevators or something that could change it's pitch, so why is it that the airplane continues to stay level with a supposed curved earth?

Yeah. I'm disappointed in how divided and conquered you guys got. It's quite pathetic to be honest. Have fun with your new kike friends tho. Maybe i'll stick around a bit and bully.

If you call yourself "alt-right" then you're already working for the feds whether you realise it or not.

soundcloud.com/fashmaster/fashmaster-sinead-no-fag-mix

Shut up faggot. Maybe provide some proof before you open you kike mouth.

Space time curves, not the object itself. Basic fucking science.

seriously have you ever opened a book?

except no one would call themselves alt kike here

fuck off TRShill

And anyone who flies or sails have easy proof of the curvature of the earth, so these are always funny when you try to into math. Airplanes frequently move up and down hundreds of feet with air currents, now go jump off a tall building to see if you fall straight down.

spacetime? lol. ive never seen that explanation before. not even the (((debunkers))) on youtube use that explanation for why it is like that.

I think you need to consult with the official debunkers and see how they debunk this argument.

So most of you are nerd virgins who would never get in a fight. You gonna provide some proof or are you just a paranoid little freak?

no never.

there are many pilot flat earthers. try again.

ok. im going to bed lol

hard to argue with the 88 dubs, but I've been here for years. Not alt right, but the right. Don't let those filthy faggots like George Bush take the title, we're the true right, the Neocons were the blip on the radar

go back with my posts it's all pointed at big tent with pure hatred

I don't give a fuck. What I put forth is the answer determined by the standard model.

benis

No there aren't. Just like there weren't pilots who believe in chemtrails.

Well we need something. You gotta have some boots on the ground. I like our plan to speak at the universities. Also why would we change a name that we just made huge? At the end of the day, it's White Nationalism and it's what we all want.

fuck the universities. grow the hell up fagit.

Not an argument. Control your little girl emotions fatty.

Is that you, manchild?

What I'd pay for is the dox w/ pic of Mike Enoch. He thinks of himself an intellectual while being purple-pilled and somehow has a bunch of people taking him as some kind of authority. (most likely because he's the webmaster behind TRS). Sven also follows his lead,you can clearly see that in earlier podcasts.

Because you didn't. Aut-lite is making all the same mistakes gamergate made and doesn't even realize it. How long until you're letting niggers and kikes into your movement because they're "americans"
You already perfectly fine with fags, israel, and think "sandniggers" did 9/11 when it was a blatant flase flag carried out by Mossad using Saudi proxys. Get fucked

You could probably find him in the NPI footage. He's a fat slob and he claims to have been the first one to give the roman salute.

ok i will post one more link.

here's an engineer that posts flat earth stuff :youtube.com/user/MullkyB

there's also many pilots as mentioned, professors, and other engineers.

lots of shills making the topic look stupid too.

SPENCER SHILLS ALL OVER THE PLACE FOR NO REASON

NOT CIA, ANONS

WE JUST LOVVVE HIM

Somehow, this doesn't surprise me at all.

Here you go

And TRS totally isn't full of faggots and degenerates.

I

you're right that wasn't an argument

fug, should have been faggots'

I don't get this "don't punch right" meme, do they think they are right wing?

2014 lol. You should show us how it's done. Oh wait you're just fat retard that wont leave his moms basement. You let the kikes divide and conquer you over stupid shit. He's in the spotlight and it's clear he's getting better judging him by his Texas A&M speech.

They think we're all on the same side apparently.

dude you are so right

Saved.

Santa clause with a short black beard.

You must really hate your fellow whites. Clearly you're a filthy kike.

ITT paranoia

He's wasn't talking about kikes. The only way Spencer sounds halfway decent is if you misquote him.

Sucking cocks is the last stand of implicit whiteness

Can it be confirmed? If you're right though, thanks a lot user. I have been wondering ever since I listened to them (I did until episode 70 and the only reason why I endured it that far was because of Morrakiu's merchant minute, which I now listen to on Jewtube)

They misquoted him, he was talking about Commies. He also stumped that rabbi. That guy i was talking to is clearly a kike tho.

can we meme that quote anyway?

you still call it d&c when you were never on the same page as us, never were and never will be.
There's nothing to divide considering you're namefags, literalfags, and general fucking retards that are making the same mistakes gamergate made. Why do you always dodge this?
Are you too new to remember how gamergate became a fag and tranny infested shithole of a movement that at the end of the day accomplished none of their goals?

I hate fags and fag accessories like spencer because they do nothing to advance white interests and actively work against them by being okay with faggots and kikes.

Pic related, your kosher G-ds

successor of money & pic related for pro white movements

That's just one rabbi, Spencer also tells people to listen to Rabbi Meyer Shiller.

I know my blood but what's this 'children of the sun' nonsense?

I've heard better quotes about jews from moly, has anyone compiled what dickie boy has even said about the jews?

I never could get through a whole episode, it was so cringeworthy. Merchant minutes are good though.

Source on this? How the fuck can anyone defend him if this is true

I do if i know i'm talking to a kike, just to piss them off.

Tricky Dick trying to be poetic.

Go back to TRS faggot.

Every. Time.

No Idea. He was arguing with that black guy on who's da real kangs. They found out King Tut had Anglo DNA so maybe it's that.

so not only does he defend jews he defends the balkinization of the USA?

the only shills are people who constantly call other people shills and nit pick about insignificant things and divide our movement. Obviously the major shills are steven crowder, jones, watson, cernovich, molyneux, and all of the r/ the_donald fags.

well yeah

also Martin Shrekman. That fucker is the most obvious pharma-kike subversive I have ever laid eyes on

If anything, the alt-right are useful idiots. Nothing more, I won't associate with them, accept them, you have to go back to TRS/Stormfront faggot.

Never said I listened to the full episode, every time I listened to them, it was playing in the background while I was focused on doing something else, most often it was while I was dish washing (I'm a sous chef doing anything related to cooking at home because others do a half-assed job if I ask help, to think I was formed as a chemist before I got expelled…). Still heard many retarded opinions through that.

kek stormfront isn't even down with alt-right. They think they're straight up feds.
SF is no joke a bunch of old men who are massively out of touch and barely understand computers hence their BUGS system, overall well intentioned but one rung up the ladder from godlike productions

whats the beef with the alt right in a nutshell? I genuinely don't understand the hatred. Any one who supports a white ethno state doesn't seem like a shill to me. However people like jones, watson and milo would call that white supremacy.

TRS is full of douchy fags who like giving there money away

You realize they hand over all the information they collect from their user-base, and its stored at several federal facilities around the US.

that picture should be renamed to TRSissy how times have changed

Ok so he's saying listen to that Rabbi or Michael cuz they're also talking about racial separation. Keyword here racial separation. He's might be talking to liberals.

Lurk moar budy.
in any case, this thread is filled with either shills or TRS fanboys.

Yeah you can tell who has no clue what it is by how angry and stupid they are. These mickey mouse club board identitarians are teens and tweens. At least in mentality. TRS is funny as fuck.

Holla Forums is not one ideology

It's a group of different people pissed off at everything the modern world is pushing.

Fuck off, D&C kike

All of those Moly, yeah.

FUCK YEAH

JEWS QUESTION WHETHER JEWS ARE JEWS OR ARE THEY REALLY SOULLESS CANNAANITES?

Kikes are just freaking out and go shill in every Alt Right thread now. They're pretty easy to spot and have no real arguments, just their concern shill bullshit.

Thanks man!

Seriously? The faggot wears a double cross for Kek's sake!

Go fuck yourself dude. I've been on this board for years and as long as the alt-right has existed, this sentiment hasn't. You're very easy to see through, Richard.

but why focus on TRS and the like? Do you understand people like jones, watson, crowder, dice, molyneux, cernovich, milo are way more of a threat in the long run? these people are gaining a lot of ground in white millennial culture and in academia. You want the future generation of whites to be a bunch of limp wristed cucked civic nationalists?

Focus on TRS and richard spencer later.

read Newfag.

Oh am I Richard now? Guess you gotta make up for your lack of argument.

I don't think anyone needs to be warned about Milo, he's the most obvious trap in existence.

im a fed

And I'm fed up hearing you complain about it!

Molyneux has actually been coming around pretty well, but the rest of them are shit tier. It's not that I specifically hold something against TRS and Spencer, but it's irritating to see newfag reddit/trs/wherever-the-fuck talk about something they know nothing about, at least lurk for a month to figure out what this place is about.

alex jones supports white replacement. This guy is the scumbag that has been trying to co opt the alt right with his pet watson.

Wars don't bring affluency unless you conquer large swaths of land. During the 16th century less land was controlled by european powers than ever before thanks to the ottomans.

16th century scientific innovation was kick started by the renaissance which consisted of entirely or near entirely devout christians.

Ever hear of the last supper? It was painted by Da Vinci.

i'm another fed. there are 18 letter agencies that all work for hillary.

Aw somebody's mad. What's so special about you little faggot and what's your problem other then your pussy hurts?

alright dicky went to my designated implicit folder alt kike is such a wonderfult thing

I feel Spencer comes across as very arrogant and pompous.

What a faggot! He's never done a day's labor in his life, you can be an architect, but if you don't know how the labor get's done, you're a glorified decorator.

He sounds like he's trying to impress women, making shit up. If that's your vaunted texas speech, re-examine your life snowflake

Intended for ^

Just calling people kikes for no reason huh?

Hi there, /FBI/

You must be some low IQ nigger posting here. He's talking about Whites being the architects of America. Go back to huffing gas dude.

STOP WITH THE 30'S 40'S NAZI SHIT
STOP WITH THE SALUTES.
STOP TRYING TO BE SHIT COPIES OF NAZIS
STOP DREAMING LIKE CHILDREN

JUST BE NORMAL PEOPLE WITH IDEAS AND NORMIE WILL COME TO YOU.

ALL THE FUCKING RETARDS CLAIMING HITLER SECT AREA - IF YOU ARE LEGIT..YOU ARE BLOWING IT FOR US.

YOU OPERATE WITHIN A SYSTEM…YOU HAVE NOT BECOME THE SYSTEM BY ANY MEANS. TRUMPS WIN IS NOT A VICTORY AND YOU ARE NOT IN POWER.
YOU FUCKING SHMUCKS!!!!!!111

WAKE THE FUCK UP

GET OFF THE INTERNET AND PUMP OUT WHITE CHILREN THAT CAN HUNT.

Right no argument. Thanks I am the best and i can rape you all night.

What does 1488 mean?

All of them needs to be exposed. Jonestein has been for years. Milo is only relevant to outsiders from the gamergoyim years, Watson is long known to be an outsider trying to capitalize on the current shift, no-one with a brain here consider him to be a talking piece. Molyjew is a half Jew which is given the Zyklon Ben treatment. Cernokike has been exposed as a kike. TRS and Implicit dicky both needs to be put in place (and removed in the case of Bolshevik nationalist Spencer. No form of Bolshevism deserves to exist). The source, before retards ask it is from Dicky's mentor: Aleksadr Dugin

the other user probably got banned.

here's an engineer that posts flat earth stuff :youtube.com/user/MullkyB

there's also many pilots as mentioned, professors, and other engineers but they are mostly in the commentfields and dont make videos and try to stay low-key

lots of shills making the topic look stupid too.

(((spacetime))). dude, gps didnt and doesn't even use relativity: my.mixtape.moe/mtjhye.pdf it was just a lie told to you, and still told to you over and over by the (((media))).

bai

Spencer's Mentor is Gottfriend, not Dugin. Dugin is his wife's mentor and thesis advisor if I recall corectly.

honestly how do you even mention jones in the same sentence as any of these other nobodies?

why not b'oth

link down, new link: slideserve.co.uk/mtjhye-pdf

and how is this supposed to make sense to me

Because it's not accurate. Spencer was already doing his shit before he started interacting with Dugin.

remember that dicky procreated with an subhuman georgian

ok so you believe in flat earth but you can't TLDR it? are you just inarticulate or a total moron?

I'm not here for you, you asked what it was and i gave you a pic. Whiny little faggot.

But I agree, America, or any other country for that matter needs their own grassroots organization. One of the key principals of National Socialism is it's separation from the jewish/communistic idea that one system will work with all types of people and for all situations. National Socialism will be different in America than in Norway or Spain, they all have different histories, national values and characters. The only thing we really need at this point is a champion to rise amongst us and rally our manpower that we're eager to use. don't misinterpret this as me saying "wait for hitler

wow you're a great ambassador for your cause. tell me more about what a successful aryan you are

She's Russian for one and for two we'll just be happy if your fat ass manages to even get laid! Having high standards isn't gonna help you much.

sorry only scandinavian/slavic/finnic types are russian, not churka georgians.

The amount of personal info IE asks for is rather suspect - give the "apply" section a glance on their website. Then again, it could be that they just want clean-cut individuals. NPI and Richard Spencer are a half measure until they name the Jew. Everyone here should have a strongly ingrained distrust of organized groups anyway. It's that classic story of a guy who joins a militia only to realize every two minutes people would call each other out as a fed, because guess what, they were in reality mostly feds. Pic related

that image is precious

"the architect" singular, it's a metaphor that show's he is clueless.

you are repeating exactly what you said before moron

Both of them do.

so if most groups are fed run, why bother? The white race will simply die out because people are too afraid of the feds. No movement will ever be able to take off because the feds will infiltrate every movement and ruin it and make every one paranoid. And no, shit posting on twitter will not save the white race, real life group forming and boots on the ground is necessary.

i love bitchass larpers who call out "those who don't name the jew"

with your logic i could cut your balls off just because i can

We got free speech, you're not gonna get in trouble. The Alt Right isn't trying to blow people up. It's a political movement. Don't let the kikes fuck with your emotions.

What people should be doing is infiltrating political positions be it federal, state or local and start repairing this Marxist Jew system from the inside like they did to us.

care to explain?

We need to actually gain political power to gain political power. DUH.

That's exactly what a fed would do.

You have to nuke this shit from orbit, not fight them at a disadvantage on their turf, where their numbers and political correctness are best employed. Most of us can't blend in well enough to not get purged right of anyway, I know I couldn't.

Weakmindedness. We don't need to blend anymore.

HAIL OUR PEOPLE

oh you mean like normal politics?

I' don't have to blend anymore, because I only work with fellow men, not the government. Have fun with the governor's retarded brother for a boss and being surrounded by welfare whores who just want a pension and a warm place to sit for 8 hours a day.

Takes time and we'll get there. It's the change in culture that's so important. Hell we can influence people that are already in there. This step 2 i like to call it, is waking people up to this White Identity. You can do this in real life compared to the JQ, and once the race is united, the JQ becomes that much easier.

Getting hired in useful areas. IE law enforcement, attending OCS, things that require security clearance, tech.

You're correct. Which is why I made several contingency preparations in the last few months. But they certainly didn't involve overtly joining a group. I would wager most here have a disdain for authority anyway. Just like my deer-hunting neighbors.

Those anons who live in liberal areas still risk ruination by flying our flag overtly. Whether that be via firing, eviction, or expulsion from schools, progressive thinkers still have strong influence. And not all of us can move away.

You're retarded. The White race isn't going to be united until the jewish problem is solved.

also

So how do you solve the Jewish problem if the race isn't united? Not saying stop your work on the internet, but White identity is something you can talk to strangers about in real life without getting jumped.

Jews are an easy first step. If someone tried to tell me about generic White Identity first? Fuck no. I don't identify as White. I identify with my family and name first, then my people, my history and culture, etc. White is far down for me because it is too vague. still before other races of course. Marxism ties in easier with jews, if you go straight to race, it leaves them rudderless politically.

That's not politics though, and it still requires the same blending skills and political correctness.
Of course you can, you don't want to.

I'm not a nigger so I assume you mean 'beat up.' Do you live in a jewish neighborhood or something? Jews in media and casual racism is easy to joke about and come in past defenses. Good luck joking about White Identity.

I mean, I don't like Spencer very much because of his faggotry shit, but I don't think he's controlled op. He's JQ wise, but he also doesn't talk about it in his speeches.

We all have our own way of redpilling, and not showing full powerlevel is one of the tactics even though his powerlevel is definitely on the lower end.

And I can't vouch for other groups but I'm sure TRS is fine except their goddamn shilling on this board. They need to fuck off and stick with their own thing.

Easy first step my ass dude. Christians defend the hell out of Jews or they'll be shocked by what you say cuz literally Hitler. Replace Jews with Muslims and i get no resistance. Also look at what Richards doing. It's about being Slick man.

I get that TRS is fun & everything, I like GMWA probably the most lately, but can we stop forcing TRS memes on this board? I cringe whenever I spot some "forum goy" talk about "concern trolling" or "punching right."

Maybe you should get along with people you little faggot. You must be a miserable bastard.

We aren't the ones who constantly punch right and kvetch about 1488ers and LARPers

The damage is already done.

I wonder if Anglin knows it was his buddies at TRS who coined "1488er" (at least as a derogatory term)? I doubt it.

how long are you pussies going to sit behind your computers and list off everyone as a fed and discourage people from meeting in real life? you gonna wait till we are at 50% of the population, or how bout 40%, or 30%? What do any of you guys have to lose, or you really that afraid?

Hi, FBI.

Speak for yourself, how hard is it to pretend to agree with their goals and ideology to get into powerful positions when we already know exactly how their minds work since their whole reality is a Jew-made illusion.

Oh. Well I was shilling for Duke too. Same thing happened, the kikes divided us. Man we gotta unite or we're gonna fall.

yes goy, you are so noble sharing nazi memes on a japanese-inspired image board.

Wew.
Triggered in record time.

Remember when TRS was shitting on Duke because he talks about what Israel's doing to the Palestinians and doesn't focus all of his energy on autistic facebook debates?

But I guess I'm the one who's "punching to the right" because I don't like their infighting, right?

slick is slimy, I haven't had any problem because I don't take the true believer evangelicals serious (though some would be willing to kill jews because muh revelations), they're followers anyway. Get the numbers, and they'll come around. But talking about muslims and rapefugees works here too. People here grew up making jew jokes, so maybe that's why there is so little resistance.

concern trolling is not a trs meme, muh pr is one form of it

I grew up speaking my mind, so it was soul crushing for me. I self-destructed.

We do meet up, we just don't advertise it to people like you

I don't read their forum much. But yeah we fucked that one up. We needed meme magic and we spent all our time infighting. I was shilling on 4chan.

why?

Nobody was behind Duke it seemed.

Pic related

It was on the show…

That miscegenation-supporting Bulbasaur faggot tweeted that "punching to the right is worthy of disdain", and I agree. Maybe they "fucked up" and it was all a mistake, but the damage is done. They attacked good people and armed our enemies with terms like "purity spiraling" and "1488er" (what would Milo's Alt-Right article have been without the latter?), essentially giving birth to the "Aut-Lite".

You faggots can keep repackaging our memes and doing your "fashy libertarian" thing, but we aren't interested.

>>>/trs/

i bet you're killing it out there too

I don't know man, maybe i'm fucking it up. But it always shocks the hell out of everyone I talk to about it. My one buddy started looking into Aliens and shit lol. I fixed him and he's pro white but he won't take that red pill. Most people won't, however they're always still loyal to me so that's cool.

If they're stool pigeons, they're not 'alt-right', are they

sick trips, user.

You gotta a lot of sand in that vagina of yours. I don't give a fuck about your little feud! I'm trying to get rid of non whites and Jews.

if you're down with the aut-lite you're a shill. end of story.

You have to get vetted by the mods to find out. Report your original comment to them and request access to the meetup chat

Because I don't think we should embrace people who've done damage to the movement? Are you in favor of welcoming Hal Turner and Frank Cohn back too?

I'm sure an edgy lolbertarian podcast is going to accomplish that.

Damaged the movement lol. We're bigger then ever. You're acting like a divide and conquer kike.

Because I'm complaining about their infighting?

No divide and conquer when there's nothing to divide, moishe.
Our ideologies are incompatible because you retards are cool with fags.

That's your failure. This is about blood.

Then why does the Aut-Right seem to be more concerned with "shitlibs" than our racial enemies?

How is it my failure that you cuck for faggots and other idiots with anti-white mindsets.
Always go for a traitor before an enemy.

Again we're bigger then ever, we got kike after kike trolling the chans now and you wanna fucking infight cuz payback. I'm just saying that's fucking stupid and we got bigger problems.

It's learning to mimic our language, it's like watching a babby

My blood doesn't include GRIDS

The same guy who opened with

Maybe if you count hobbyists who are only in for the entertainment and think things like "full Holocaust denial" and the reality of what happened on 9/11 are "just memes", but they hold us back more than anything.

We have people seriously following kikebart (or "Reichbart" as TRS called it) and unironically listening to Jonestein, and TRS deserves at least some of the blame.

Fuck off kikes. Concern shilling this hard lol.

how implicit

2014 kike, i'm over it. The motherfuckers been reborn hard. That Texas A&M crowd was hostile and he dominated every single one of them! Doubt a little faggot like you will ever do anything for this movement.

2 years isn't a long time, manchild.

Says the divide and conquer kike.

You're right. I won't do a goddamn thing to a movement that allows faggots niggers kikes and con-men to lead us further into oblivion.
You're awfully invested in TRS, why do you even come here? Just to PRfag for them?
FAGS AND NATIONALISM ARE INCOMPATIBLE
FAGS CANNOT PRODUCE WHITE CHILDREN
WE MUST SECURE THE EXISTENCE OF OUR PEOPLE AND A FUTURE FOR WHITE CHILDREN
CAN'T DO THAT WITH FAGS ABOUT
It's fucking embarrassing lad.
He clearly hasn't changed much, and neither have his aut-lite followers

wew lad, sure is anti-intellectual and subversive in here.

In 2004, I was posting Hitler did nothing wrong on Holla Forums from my dorm room over an unencrypted connection. Everything you are, you are because we went first and blazed the path.

RESPECT YOUR ELDERS

Is Pete Santilli still around? His mail spool reveal his being an FBI informant. That made him the… third or fourth of those. So when looking at new cunts, compare them with previous one, because pigs like to reuse narratives that have been successful.

Your definition of 'fine'… hopefully it's just, 'not informants'.

All the e-faggots are either mentally ill or in it for imagined fame and glory. Of which there is none. Infamy and poverty on the otherhand… plenty of that to go around.

Cernovich Jew isn't and never was with us. Just a greasy kike dipping in for some book sales. Mostly via the free PR his middle age edginess on Twitter brought. It's like conspiracy tards, the shit is a BUSINESS to them.

You sound jelly.
That confirmed?
But am sure you are a someboy with lots of important information.
haha would that be the Jewtube movement? Is he rising quickly up the 'charts'?
You have his financials do you? Barely attacked is alarming when you just said he's a nobody with nothing to say…

Infiltration of what? The 'leading figures' are Youtube personalities. A meetup with them, would be a meeting to get an autograph and stroke their ego. Buy some dvd of theirs.

So many retards here… No wonder kikes are getting away with Russia this and that bullshit.

Look at this fucking idiot. He's pretty sure someone he's only listened to is ok… Good thing you aren't going to do anything either because that's a fine way to end up in bracelets. A false leader, is going to be TRAINED to con dumb fucks like you. Almost ever domestic terrorist plot the past DECADE has been an FBI creation. They set the entire thing up. It's all acting. A con job. It's not just, go out there Johnny and get some good results. But maybe you aren't thinking in such terms. Maybe you just want the podcast haha ruined. Well in that case, we know the Jew tactics and THAT is what makes TRS ok. Content and people aside. The followers are certainly trash, but what they do is fine in the sense that, they aren't spreading FUD beyond their own stupidity cough Mike and trying to instigate something. No one is going out and shooting up anything because Marakyou whatever funny guy said too.

Someone saying what you're thinking and want… Yes, just not in the way you want. So he's either joking, or retarded. Way down the list is informant or undercover. You're thinking stuff, that you aren't going to do. That's Jew infiltration of your mind to go from memes to something violent. It's not that. Not here. Some shitbag is going to get you to do something against your will? In that case, why aren't you worried about getting your neg hold pozzed? hahaha

As one can see, there's no consensus here. Never has been, never will be. People from all over the world with different goals because they're at different points in their life. Different knowledge, experiences. If a pig thinks this is going to become a 'militia' or some shit, they don't get it at all.

Good information should be shared. Garbage and faggotry like Milo, put in a landfill.

People sharing something like they like that they think others will like is, 'shilling'? No motherfucker, Alex Jones selling big dick pills to baby dicks like you inbetween segments on Moloch and the Bilderbergs is shilling.

That's because your mother drank while pregnant with you.

He's one of us. Been doing this for a decade. His fans know his 'scenarios'. You think everything they wanted to do was approved???
Being on tv, was a pay check for them. Now he's back to doing free stand up and has no health insurance.

And you wanted a cookie for it because you thought that was original and profound. Go buy a 'moon' rock on Ebay and club your parents to death with it.

IE.. Internet explorer? AV… audio video? Sorry I don't speak autiste. But I know TRS. So WHO 'infiltrated' the podcast? Was it EMS bro or the Hillbilly? Because those are the two I like. Mike is a tard who sounds like a fat Jew. So we'll have to watch him, right buddy? Actually I'll leave that to you as I only catch about one in every four episodes.

So much inside baseball! You must be one of the cool kids.

Isn't that internet radio? Turn it off like Jew shit then.

Seen anything but opinions given?

This is how Holla Forums talks. I know you grew up without a father figure, but dicky won't fill that void.

Fucking hell you forumfags are obvious.

Says fatty who's never done anything in his life.

Kike Enoch?

TRShills are so fucking obvious
SAYS THE FUDGEPACKER
SAYS THE HOLOHOAX BELIEVER
SAYS THE FAG-LOVER
etc, etc, etc ad infinitum

I don't know what you're going on about? You're just being a weird little faggot at this point.

Are you posting that to be ironic?

autism.

Quit talking to me then you goofy fucks. You haven't made a good argument. Just divide and conquer shill tactics.

If our arguments aren't good then I am left to assume you're just a fucking fag-lover who genuinely thinks that jews didn't perpetrate 9/11.
And if that's the case all my suspicions about TRS are yet again confirmed.

Yeah and my argument is look at what he's doing now faggot. You just gonna spam me all night with screen caps? That was 2014 and I never said anything about 9/11 you stupid fuck.

project much? Or is calling people fat a trs thing?

Well i know you're a couple of fat kikes. Richard triggers you this much.

More of the same shit? Adopting a controlled-op monicker and admonishing truly white interests like national socialism and eugenics as "le hitler LARP" ?
Sounds pretty fucking gay m9
The lads you PRfag for so extremely hard did, and they don't think the hooknose tribe did it.

It's a TRS thing to use personal attacks on anonymous imageboards thinking it will work for even half a second.
It's an SJW tier argumentation tactic

Alright well let me know when you get out of your moms basement and start something better. Some real tough guys on here.

oh no someone said mean things to me online, better go cry about it, at least my dad didn't fuck me in the ass

Fatty alert. I'd love to see you waddle on up there. I think that bird beak for nose would give you away tho kike.

Lad you need to learn how imageboards work before coming here and using SJW tier insults like "fat" "virgin" "manchild" etc. This shit doesn't phase us unlike calling you gay has yielded >(45) posts of intense autismal rage, PRfagging, and "memes" that almost make Holla Forums look original.

Well you didn't have any argument's other then screencaps from way back in the day and that your pussy hurts cuz TRS.

ebin, go back to whatever bog you crawled out of. here's definitive proof you retards shill here, you're still doing it. why?

archive.is/o54NU
archive.is/o54NU
archive.is/o54NU
archive.is/l7DEI
remember, goys. TRS would never ever shill here.

Boy you guys sure seem to hate a lot of White people. I wonder why?

Same shit gamergate did, adopt a label and then divide yourself into obscurity because you're forced to either PRfag for that label or reject the label entirely and lose the support of the movement.
Eventually the movement falls apart as they get increasingly more and more cucked and eventually the subversives assume full control. It's like this nigger is reading from the COINTELPRO playbook or some shit. Low energy, and sad.

So we are not allowed to hate whites if they are subversive whites?
Are you defending traitors, user?
Is pic related fine with you because it is white?

head on over retard. we probably have cooler meetups than TRS.
Do you even know who protestanon is?

Eugene Terreblanche is dead.

whats wrong with American Vanguard?

those are ghoul's guys

Sometimes I wish I were a Jew so I could laugh at these threads instead of cry.

I actually used to find that shit interesting, but after awhile it becomes pretty suspect when it's every goddam thread. It's the same posts, and even the same pictures are posted multiple times. There was never a time when Holla Forums needed to be beat into submission to hold the correct opinion. Usually the evidence, if strong enough, speaks for itself. The fact that it has to be so forced, and it's still rejected by so many should tell you that the posters who are posting don't give a shit about you rather than forming an opinion in your brain.

All part of a huge e-celeb circle jerk that only faggots give a shit about. Thank god the thread is anchored.

Never liked this guy, we got a lot of guido dago types here in Jew York.

This thread is a shill repository.