OKAY CONSPIRACY GUYS

Legit question here.

If Sandy Hook was meant to be a false flag, why wouldn't they have just got one guy to kill a bunch of kids?

Why do you think the gubmnt wouldn't just kill a bunch of kids if they were going to do a false flag? Seems more likely that they'd actually just send one guy in to kill a bunch of kids.. but you guys believe they hired a bunch of actors and fake kids etc? So they wouldn't have to kill real kids? You think it'd be the first time they cracked a few eggs to make an omelet?

Enlighten me. Someone. I don't get how anyone can believe it was all an act. If they were going to do a false flag, they'd actually do it because there'd be less moving parts.

Other urls found in this thread:

takeourworldback.com/fetzersunstein.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gag_order#United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sandy Hook is not a hoax, that's just to discredit other theories.

Infowars seems to think its a hoax.

Infowars is controlled opposition.

youre wrong faggot.

and OP the whole point was to push a gun control narrative. by faking it with fake victims and parents they all get on board instead of dealing with potential victims who go against your narrative.

Wait, so Alex Jones is a globalist puppet mean to make nationalists or conservatives or whatever look retarded? This is the first I'm hearing of this idea.

Yes, this. They needed to control the whole operation, and not leave any chance for wildcards.

So, they faked everything to have more elements of control? I could see that argument.

I just think it'd be easier and have mostly the same net result if Sandy Hook actually happened vs if actors did it, plus there'd be less potential leaks to worry about.

This is a good thing to point out when somebody else makes a thread about this. Don't make threads about this yourself. You probably meant well but you are helping cancer to spread unabated.

Well it seems you have not lurked very much, AJ is not all bad but he runs defense for the Jews regularly

>hiring somebody to literally kill dozens of children would have less moving parts than not doing it
Okay.

Because part of the reason for sandy hoax was testing how well they can simulate events entirely through media fabrication.

If they did it for real, the only moving parts are the 1 guy who has to kill all the kids.

If they fake it, they need a lot of actors and families and just a lot of potential leaky things.

I just can't see why they'd fake it when actually having someone kill a bunch of kids would most likely have the exact same result, but with much less uncertainty (because theres only 1 person who could leak the lie, the shooter. vs. having 10 actors who all know its a lie

If it was only a test, what would 'they' have done if they'd have gotten caught?

They have gotten caught, so they would do exactly what they do now.

That's the thing though… if they actually did it, then there'd be only one lie to catch. They wouldn't have had to fabricate anything, because it all would've been there.

And if it's false, well they didn't get caught. Not my definition of caught anyway. I would guess that less than 1/1,000 americans doubt the reality of sandy hook.

Stop pretending the elites and people pushing for control are actually intelligent actors and it starts to make sense
All they want is power and control
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the majority of people in power had IQs that were in the low 100s

In some respect yes it would be smart to not fake it but in another respect what difference does it make when you believe that you control everything?

To test the power of their propaganda machine

It does make more sense when you start thinking that the people in power are dumb. That said, I have trouble believing that the people in power are dumb. If they were, they would quickly become puppets of people who aren't dumb.

I do think our elected officials are often as small-minded as the people who elect them, but I don't know if elected officials have as much power as the unelected elite.

they are dumb they just have infinite funding thanks to usury, and as such can hire and use as many shabbos goyim proxies as they require. Jews own the Federal Reserve, World Bank. IMF, Goldman Sachs, etc. When you are a Billionaire or Trillionaire like the Rothschilds you can pay for smart people to work for you. They have enough money to usurp the natural order of the world, and own most all mainstream media, politicians, the judicial system, and academia to control all sides of the narrative.

I guess dumb isn't completely correct
Let me put it this way:
They're very good at swaying and controlling people but in terms of actual forethought they make plenty of mistakes

The entire point was fabricating it, retard. Creating a completely simulated school shooting ans passing it off as real through media. That was the whole point.

Calling me retard for challenging your views? I'm trying to see things your way dude. Be smaht.

this has to be the most ridiculous thing I've read all day. Hoax or not, the purpose served a point (you decide).

God, for tin foil, you must be that piece I used on the grill twice and had to eventually scrape it off because it couldn't be pealed any more.

holy shit this meme has to die already

let me explain it to you: baby boomers
any questions?

No one is going to knock you for challenging views, but you asked WHY not send in….oh nevermind

how you guys liking the new pron spam?

Think Brazil rather than 1984.

Because no white person would shoot kids.

This.

takeourworldback.com/fetzersunstein.htm

The whole "crisis actor" theory is a jewish psyop to discredit the movement. It's a literal repackaging of the failed "Pallywood" propanda videos.

the "victims" sang at the following super bowl….except they seem to have aged 5 or 6 years. any idea why?

I share your doubts OP, and I generalize this to other "conspiracies" too. 9/11 "no planes" theories in particular. Why wouldn't they just do it? Why complicate the plot by faking aspects that could just genuinely be accomplished?

Don't get me wrong, the jews did it. But the jews did it by hijacking real planes and flying them into those buildings. There were no holograms, no mininukes, no cruise missiles, and I doubt there was even any thermite although I have seen one street-level camcorder video I can't explain that looks a lot like thermite burning… Maybe they used thermite as a backup just to be sure, but wouldn't the thermite charges and ignition systems be compromised by the plane strikes? I don't know about this one, but I have strong doubts.

And supposing WTC7 was deliberately demolished, why didn't they knock it down when the other towers fell? WTC7 only fell several hours after the second tower collapsed. Why the delay? Wouldn't it make more sense to demolish WTC7 right as one of the other towers was falling, so the collapse of WTC7 would be concealed by the massive dust cloud?

I don't buy into conspiracy theories that I, a layman, could have organized better.

99% of parents would not be on TV begging the government to take all the guns within 24hrs. They would grieve, and by the time they gathered themselves, it's last weeks news.

Seriously? Be honest, how new are you? Infowars being controlled-op that deliberately makes themselves look ridiculous is a pretty popular theory around here.

They did pretty good work this year during the election, but they very frequently go completely off the rails. I think they are either controlled-op, or they know their audience enjoys ridiculousness so they do it for the ratings. Probably the later, but the former is a distinct possibility.

Also don't forget that Alex Jones asserts TBTB are secret Nazis, rather than jews. You could be charitable and say that's because he's ignorant or because he doesn't want to get chased out of town for naming the jew, but it doesn't do anything to endear him to me….

Doing it for real would be more effective, since then they could leak pictures of dead kids onto the internet. That would make for powerful anti-gun propaganda. Something to consider…

By definition, the people in power are not puppets. If they are puppets, then the people puppeteering them are the people in power.

That's GLP-tier shit. There are political motives which have appeared in the wake of Sandy hook, but it's likely just the, "Never let a good crisis go to waste." attitude that liberals promote. Many of the parents were themselves liberals, and thus they opted to tour the country to ban guns.

Those who subscribe to the crisis actor theory: Do you think that Dylann Roof was a false flag to undermine the Confederate flag as an effective rebellion symbol? Could it not be that bad event

As David Icke puts it, their motus operandi is Problem->Reaction->Solution. What Icke doesn't understand is that they usually don't need to create the problem. They control the reactions and offer solutions via the media. This is enough to shift society toward their aims.

Rebel Pride!

Except that the last Federal gun law was passed in 2005 (before SH and Obama). Its purpose was to protect gun makers from liability for crimes committed using their product.

So, if it was to push for gun control, it failed miserably.

Just because they haven't made progress doesn't mean they haven't been trying. Hillary spent all of 2016 campaigning for "Australian style" gun control aka confiscation. They've been trying as hard as they can, but thankfully they're a bunch of impotent faggots.

And let's not forget this shit. "Featureless" ARs exist because of shit they've been pushing. Sure they've made little meaningful progress, but they sure as shit are being obnoxious about it.

Obligatory.

Every time.

>>>Holla Forums

They would've killed kids, if it was just one hoax, the problem is that they are doing hundreds of hoaxes every single year. There's also legal aspect. Since 2013 it is legal for alphabet agencies to false newsstories in US media. Previously that had to plant the story in foreign newspapers and hope that the US media would pick it up. All of that has changed and what they are doing is 100% legal. They can lie as much as they want to and that'/s why CNN is broadcasting fake news 24/7

There is no try. There is only do, or do not.

It ain't just the Hilltards. The most recent incidence of government gun-grab was during Katrina, where under orders by GWB the government confiscated legal firearms from citizens. Don't just watch the liberals. The neocons want to disarm you just as much.

Sandy hoax was a total hollywood production with crisis actors, just like the Bostom bombing, just like the Dylan Roof shooting. Completely staged to push the narrative that guns kill people, that the US population needs to be disarmed and to put the people in a state of fear to control them. Very poorly executed, very coarse propaganda, but that was probably inevitable, given that they went from a few false flags every year to more than two dozen.

tbqh I typically don't distinguish between the two. It's the same shit packaged up in a different color.

Infowars doesn't think, they have multiple writers with different opinions. Alex Jones never came out and said that it was a hoax, at the time he blamed psychotropics for the shooting. Not implausible, but he bit one of the hooks. The psychotropic bait is always placed nearby so that the alternative media bites right into it, instead of looking for the identities of the crisis actors and the professional hoaxers involved.

That's like trying to push the narrative that knives stab people. It's a huge "duh" moment. Do guns kill people? Sure, they do. The more important counter-narrative that needs to be pushed is that guns also save people.

Government doesn't work and government actors phone it in all the time, because they are getting paid no matter how terrible their performance is.
Here's one from the oakland hoax.

Of course it's CNN. When you tune into CNN you are entereing the twilight zone.

Right. It's a memetic attack. They want you to associate guns with death and mayham. Guns = Saved lives is too empowering, they can't leverage that into anything

Having said that, the twilight zone had some pretty good actors, unlike CNN.

here's a (you) for a rational level-headed post.

Still 9/11 is very fishy

Checked but not entirely, pic related.

Planes or no planes, doesn't change the fundamentals. The buildings were brought down by explosives and that means that it was an inside job. The government can blame it on Bin Laden all day long or Saudi Arabia as they are trying to do now with the irrelevant, bogus 9/11 report pages, but once you dig into the story there are so many holes in it, that it becomes clear very early on that something is wrong. and that there are indicators that the events could not have happened the way they say they happened.
WT7 is a perfect example. Once you've seen the video of WT7 you immediately know that explosives were involved, but even watching the towers collapse should lead an intelligent person to the conclusion that there were explosives in the building. Vid related, a smart person and future president of the United States who figured it out on day one.

Jonestein said flat-out that it was a hoax, although he has since lied and claimed to have never done so.

I'm open to the possibility of thermite, but let's be clear: thermite is not an explosive. It burns vigorously, hot enough to melt steel, it doesn't go bang.

Let's make a list of people who can blow the cover
The gunman
The organizers
The gunman
The organizers
The dead
The survivors
Literally every person in Sandy Hook

No matter how retarded government spooks may be, they still have to be smart enough to count, and thus figure it would be a better overall plan to just pay off one guy to shoot up a school than to pay an entire town's population to play along.

Why would anyone blow the cover? Nobody even died.
How many people were actually involved? 100? 200?
It was all for a good cause: To disarm the american people and make america safe for whatever. Nobody is going to squawk, because everyone involved is on board with the agenda.

Let's say they paid everyone $20k.That's incredibly cheap. YOu know how many millions of dollars are spent lobbying for stricter gun laws every year? tens of millions, if not hundreds of dollars. Hundreds of thintanks and advocacy groups and organizations are involved. Moving a few ambulances and getting a few actors involved is super cheap and they got a more bang for their money in Sandy Hoax than from all of their lobbing efforts.

They are dumb, jews are pretty dumb in general, they don't think ahead very far and don't know to stop before the boiling point, then they get shoahd or exiled. Right now they just have to be smarter than and hire smart goys for the heavy mental lifting. They won't become puppets because they control the money, and they aren't dumb enough to give that up.

Because when you buy a cover you need to keep it bought.
If it's just an acting gig, what's going to stop them from spilling after they stop getting paid?
On top of that, if they're willing to fake a school shooting for a measly $20k, how are they going to be kept from blowing the cover if they can get paid for that too?
It's not like they can keep a SEAL team on every person in Sandy Hook at all times either, and even then they'd need to keep said teams on a tight leash to stop them from spilling, and so on till you get to the top of the organization.
There is much less legwork and things to keep an eye on if you just hired a guy to shoot kids then himself.

nope.. sandy hook was a psyop meant to push the gun control narrative. as was the batman theatre shooting i think it was crisis actors and a drill being run for an active shooter scenario.

Well, you would be right if they had staged it in another ountry, but the US is secrecy central. There are millions of people with various security clearances and gag orders on them that work or have worked for alphabet agencies or contractors for whom keeping secrets even from their own spouses is normal. Keeping secrets is a part of the daily routine if you work in certain industries, or certain parts of the government.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird

Not to mention all the secret societies and their oathkeepers. Even a low level master mason takes multiple oaths of secrecy. How many blood oaths have the higher levels taken? JFK said that we are as a nation opposed to secret societies and secret oaths, but honestly, secrets are everywhere. I mean who doesn't have an uncle or cousin in the CIA or the ATF who always changes the subject when asked about their job?

Btw. violating a gag order typically comes with a price of $100k or more. I don't know many people who'd throw away that kind of money.

You understand that oaths don't actually have magical power over people, right? People honor oaths if they feel inclined to, but break them when they don't.

Well, you know what they say

LURK 2 YEARS BEFORE POSTING YOU INSUFFERABLE LITTLE TWAT

see &
Do you know what a blood oath is? Do you know what a gag order is? Nobody is going to violate that. They made a deal and part of that deal was to keep their fucking mouths shut.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gag_order#United_States

Huxley's…..

That's because that's exactly what the kikes or anyone else would do. Same goes for 9/11.
vs
Generally speaking, yes, lots of things are false flags, but very few things are outright hoaxes. I have no doubt a large portion of the mass shootings are actively or tacitly supported by the government to further their gun grabbing agenda, but it's always easier to give a schizo an assault rifle than to fake the deaths of dozens of people on national news.
Lots of anons here have their autism easily triggered by anything that runs contrary to MSM, and fags like Alex Jones exist as a double headshot: make normies automatically reject legit stuff by associating it all with horseshit like this, as well as make non-conformists follow fake leads. Muh ilerminati when it's really just the kikes, and we've really known all along.

And why the fuck couldn't they have just actually killed a bunch of people? You make no goddamn sense.

Maybe, but a couple hundred?
Including kids?

Gag orders are given to prevent public discussion of ongoing cases.
Unless the Sandy Hook case is still open, those gag orders have no power over anyone's finances.

The point still stands that all those things only have as much power as the enforcer does, and there is infinitely less enforcement necessary with a hired gun than with a hired LITERALLY FUCKING EVERYONE, so why wouldn't they go with the option that takes the smallest inner circle?

No, that's not how they work and that's not the only way to legally keep a person quiet. For example, it is standard practice in many industries to have a gagging clause in the employment contract, that if violated triggers a very large fine.. Again, it is entirely legal and standard practice.

They did. You think 150 people or whatever is a lot. I have demonstrated to you that it isn't. A semi-secret project that involves 150 people is absolutely nothing out of the ordinary for the US government and military contractors.

I think you're confusing a gag order with a noncompete clause.
Besides, contracts are only enforceable when they have a lawful object, and I'm pretty sure that literal fake news is not a lawful object.

That's because they could go even smaller.
I'm talking a single digit number for the hired gun process, hell it could possibly even go down to just 2 fucking people, one of them being the gunman who shot himself.
IT LITERALLY CAN NOT GET ANY MORE SECRET THAN THAT.

Any of you watched Wolfgang Halbigs FOIA requests? Whether for not it's a hoax, his requests show a lot of collusion on the day.

You should've read my posts. It is entirely legal to broadcast propaganda and plant fake news in US media. It all changed in 2013.

In most of the United States, death certificates are considered public domain documents and can therefore be obtained for any individual regardless of the requester's relationship to the deceased. Other jurisdictions take a different view, and restrict the issue of certificates. For example, in the State of New York, death certificates are only obtainable by close relatives, including the spouse, parent, child or sibling of the deceased, and other persons who have a documented lawful right or claim, documented medical need, or a New York State Court Order.

I can't tell you WHY they did it that way, but I believe it was a hoax. Just because I don't understand why it was a hoax doesn't mean I'm going to ignore that it very fucking clearly was one.

That Robbie guy who laughed before putting on his serious face for the interview is suspect as hell. Could it be that they just plant actors?

But dude, im a professional conspiracy guy (jet fuel cant melt X meme? Me) you have to understand that everything is a cobspiracy because you cant read others people minds (or can you) so everyone is technically conspiring against you and everything is a conspiracy, the mailman works for the NSA(which sounds just like NASA, coincidence?) See

Halbig is a rabid Zionist who's been proven time and again to be insanely incompetent.

1. Because of lawsuits w/unpredictable discovery and unpredictable pay-outs.
2. Because false-flags require vast manpower to carry out, all of them need to know it is fake otherwise you'd get some people who are uncooperative.
3. Because real shooting could go wrong - victims survive, guns jam, surprise events that would ruin the execution.
4. Because its not as fun as just tricking people with fake deaths.
5. Because of risk of being charged with murder; killers would demand to know they are immune from prosecution - nobody would be willing to provide such a document.
6. Because even professional assassins tell themselves they people they kill deserve it - but you wouldn't find any willing to kill innocent kids. If you did, they'd be psycho and unreliable.

Look at it this way.

When it gets too out of hand and becomes more of an insane idea. It is usually disinfo that tends to be used to portray one who begs the question to be insane or crazy. I mean I am sure this is obvious to you, but, you should consider technological aspects as well.

Realistically they didn't have to put any people on those planes since we've had the technology to control machinery remotely for decades. So yeah we pretty much live in a world where anything can be fabricated. So long as the technology, money, and influences to the atmosphere of people can be used accordingly or are even there in the first place.

Every fucking time

Because killing kids would be illegal.

Lurk Moar newfag

All children look similar. I don't really believe it's all a hoax because the only arguments people on Holla Forums keep reposting are the same that some people look similar to other people and that the parents don't cry enough on TV

Perhaps there was a third plane but they fucked up, and now they had a third tower sitting full of explosives. Unsure what to do, they decided to pull it down anyway. If these are timed charges, it makes even more sense. There are many ways to expand the theory but at that point it's all speculation and pointless.

But you make a point: why are all these supposedly fake events full of holes? Either people are incompetent or they have reason to include holes in the story so they can discredit the "idiots" that point them out.

Gtfo and take this to /x/ faggot

No, they didn't officially took sides but they had a debate between a guy who thinks Sandy Hook was a hoax and a guy who thinks it's completely real and they covered Wolfgang Haf-something (I forgot how to pronounce his name) efforts to get information out of authorities in CT.

If I remember correctly there was a school shooting drill 20 miles away from Newtown in another small town – I forgot the name – and at some point CNN broadcasted images from that drill instead of images of Sandy Hook.

That's a legit question. Maybe it's harder than you think to brainwash someone and train them to go kill a bunch of children? I don't know.

But the presence of crisis actors like the Greenberg / Sexton family on CNN and Gene Rosen and the father of Emily Parker, the guy who asks Do you want me to read off the card? in front of the cameras and then goes from having a big smile on his face and turns into a crying father, that seems to me like a pretty good indication the event was meant to be exploited for a political agenda. And also Obama's fake tears at the press conference, I mean there wasn't any tears when he made the gesture with his finger.

Maybe it was a test to see how far they could go with crisis actors and how the media and the public would react?

How did the government in the USSR manufactured news for the State TV channel? I presume it was all fake news all the time but how was it produced? Did they use crisis actors and record them or they simply used photos and videos of real events and then gave the script to the talking head at the news desk?

Never stopped the jews before.

Killing kids has always kinda been their thing, right up there with usury and sucking baby dicks.

This is the same shill thread that been getting posted on cuck chan since 2013.

Fact is we don't know, but who they said died, are still alive. If anyone died it was not the kids.

No evidence of that at all.

This is a Shill thread. Do not take it seriously. Do not post in it.

You need to learn what this means if you want to have a meaningful discussion.

Where's the forensic evidence that they're dead?

You should think before you open your dumb faggot mouth.