Bunker brit/pol/ tbh

Bunker thread while 40k user sorts his shit out, kek.

Bunker thread while 40k user sorts his shit out, kek.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ILzMU
archive.is/zPXHO
archive.is/GXdmM
archive.is/0rh2v
archive.is/tMh9y
youtube.com/watch?v=s9tglVw-K-0&t=650s
cytu.be/r/8chtvmovienights
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lad its 40k user, shall I paste the thread in here and you can copy/paste it and see if you can get it uploaded as you had luck with this one?

Lawyer said even "kikery" is too close to call now lad - I cant risk that till the VPN my up tbh.

He is researching the data and IP address issues for me now.

Iv titled it "orwellian Chutzpah". Thanks for contacting him lad, its good to know where we stand

Thats better lad. Post it, Ill get it up then.

Loyal lads

The sextus incarnation of our glorious UNCUCKED thread is now upon us. We are now reaching the epoch of a new order as, in desperation, our enemies begin to ramp up their psychological assault on our culture and freedom. With the advent of these absurdly orwellian anti semitism laws, our future becomes ever more uncertain as the (((rootless cosmopolitans))) and their quislings desperately attempt to consolidate control before the current awakening reaches critical mass. Despair not though my brothers for once again, the enemy, in their time honoured fashion of pushing shit too far, have overplayed their hand. An almost impossible to enforce legal minefield, coupled with strong opposition from all sides of the spectrum will hopefully stymie this outrageous new law and strangle it in its crib. Do not succumb to defeatism and blackpillery. Do not let the chilling effect take hold. The enemy, now wounded and filled with fear after the Trump victory is hastily attempting to consolidate its power in our nation where our traitorous elites are still willing lapdogs for globalist interests. But in their hubris, the enemy again have overplayed their hand and their pathetic whining and arrogant demanding of special victim status immune from criticism will only serve to foster more hatred and resentment against them and, ultimately hasten their demise.
Beware though lads, for a beast is at its most dangerous and vicious when cornered and things will have to get worse before they get better.

IT IS ALWAYS DARKEST BEFORE THE DAWN

In the meantime, we will continue to do what we have always done and we now wait on the advice of anons lawyer who user is consulting regarding the laws that could potentially effect us and, at worst land us in a progressive gulag.
Stay resolute lads, people are fast becoming tired of their shit and their whining and special victim status will only serve to drive more disenfranchised normies towards the unstoppable rightward march of western man. Remember what happens when they push too far lads. Remember the Hungarian revolution…

(2).
A quick reminder of the golden rules for the uninitiated.
FILTER & REPORT ALL CIVIC/HARRIS/JERRYCUCKPOSTING CANCER
DO NOT ENGAGE WITH SAID CANCER, JUST REPORT TO BASED MODS SO IT CAN BE EXCISED
NO SPAMMING, SHITPOSTING OR DIVISIVE D&C CONTENT

These GOLDEN RULES are the tried and tested method for keeping our loyalist Brit/pol/ UNCUCKED and it is vital that they are followed by all anons posting ITT if we are to remain a cut above our wayward bretheren and keep out general free of cancer and faggotry.

"Follow the GOLDEN RULES to keep brit/pol/ uncucked"

With the formalities out of the way let us proceed with this threads topical newlinks for your perusal and delectation.

(3)
archive.is/ILzMU

archive.is/zPXHO

archive.is/GXdmM

archive.is/0rh2v

archive.is/tMh9y

youtube.com/watch?v=s9tglVw-K-0&t=650s

Let the thread commence lads and may the based druids bless us with more portents.

ALL HAIL THE NEW ORDER!

Its an issue with the size see lad so iv had to break it up into 3 parts just to post it. Fuck knows why as iv not gone over the usual limit,
Anyway, ill let you pic the pictures and title

Loyal lads

The sextus incarnation of our glorious UNCUCKED thread is now upon us. We are now reaching the epoch of a new order as, in desperation, our enemies begin to ramp up their psychological assault on our culture and freedom. With the advent of these absurdly orwellian anti semitism laws, our future becomes ever more uncertain as the (((rootless cosmopolitans))) and their quislings desperately attempt to consolidate control before the current awakening reaches critical mass. Despair not though my brothers for once again, the enemy, in their time honoured fashion of pushing shit too far, have overplayed their hand. An almost impossible to enforce legal minefield, coupled with strong opposition from all sides of the spectrum will hopefully stymie this outrageous new law and strangle it in its crib. Do not succumb to defeatism and blackpillery. Do not let the chilling effect take hold. The enemy, now wounded and filled with fear after the Trump victory is hastily attempting to consolidate its power in our nation where our traitorous elites are still willing lapdogs for globalist interests. But in their hubris, the enemy again have overplayed their hand and their pathetic whining and arrogant demanding of special victim status immune from criticism will only serve to foster more hatred and resentment against them and, ultimately hasten their demise.
Beware though lads, for a beast is at its most dangerous and vicious when cornered and things will have to get worse before they get better.
IT IS ALWAYS DARKEST BEFORE THE DAWN
In the meantime, we will continue to do what we have always done and we now wait on the advice of anons lawyer who user is consulting regarding the laws that could potentially effect us and, at worst land us in a progressive gulag.
Stay resolute lads, people are fast becoming tired of their shit and their whining and special victim status will only serve to drive more disenfranchised normies towards the unstoppable rightward march of western man. Remember what happens when they push too far lads. Remember the Hungarian revolution…

legal disclaimer: This thread represents nothing more than theoretical discussion from satirical and absurd perspectives, more legal sheeit to follow, read it all lads, triple parenthisis signal establishment social climbers
PRAISE KEK LADS TBH

check the disclaimers and changes lad, post some images too

With one swift blow I've ruined Joe and NA dafties. /brit/ may never recover :^)

I cant post it lad, gets to 100% and stops?

The real lad that's done it is on .pl/inth/. He's a freechposter that leaked the NA underage pic tbf.

L..Lads…

yep, same problem im having

(checked)
Fuck me

OMENS AND PORTENTS!

I see omens lad. Bad omens tbh.

The site is having issues with larger posts by the looks of it lad. Just post it in 2 or 3 parts. No one will mind and its preferable to not having a thread up at all.
Ill let you do it because you have made amendments so its a joint effort now.

Could go either way tbh lad.

This is the most pathetic thread I've ever seen

New thread

Portents lads.

Its a bunker you twat

someone should make a drinking game of brit/pol/ where every time a brit says "lad" you take a drink

Nobody wants to die of alcohol poisoning, tbh lad.

fuck kikes israel is horrible

Antisemitism tbh.

cytu.be/r/8chtvmovienights

Come watch some Christmas B movies. We have niggers in space and Santa clause battling the devil right now.

Tonights movies are

Santa Claus 1959
Christmas evil
Hell commandos

Come join us fellow Bongistanians. TV hasn't been showing Christmas movies so we'll do it online style.

Halfpol formally declared war on the tiny commonwealth nation of Tuvalu.
They have just declared war on Britain and her protectorates.

As of right now brit/pol/ is at war.

low energy shite tbh

test

shit are we at war with 4chan pol now or what? This is confusing. Or was it just some dutch shitposter

anglos out
>>>/brit/