Men are stronger than wome-

men are stronger than wome-

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four-minute_mile
maxim.com/entertainment/meet-heidi-moneymaker-stuntwoman-who-helps-scarlett-johansson-kick-ass
marvel-movies.wikia.com/wiki/Heidi_Moneymaker
fiercelotus.com/about
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How is this action depicted as strength?
The only thing this is showing that stuntcunts are good acrobats and can snuff him with her pussy.
Show me arm wrestling on some other contact sports where you don't use leverage to beat your opponent.

How many times did Joss Whedon jerk off to this scene?

MEN BTFO

here's the same in real life

LOL this is too funny
the fucker lifts her up so the tiny little womyn can toss him aside with her big strong powerful legs
LOL

women can't fig-

why do you hate women so much?

because he's a virgin with a tiny dick lol

Too bad femdom is all gay stuff now.

Women ca do anyt-
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four-minute_mile

At least she holds the guy down with her legs. Not flinging him away which in movies, knocks the person out, absolutely dumb.

Why do martial arts feel so fake?

because they are.

Looks like crusierweights in pro wrestling.

women can't do anyt-

See

At least WWE is fun to watch.

women are usel-

I like how women in this thread choose only a few pathetic examples.

men can't be adora-

have you watched it in the past six months?

It's as real as the gif in OP in that people actually did it without VFX.

But it's 100% choreographed. Unless you think that the guy lifting her up instead of throwing her down was somehow part of his strategy.

Is that woman being BLACKED in the ass while Trump watches?

you niggers really are obsessed with "muh dick". Its like every other post in between maisie and some random other ugly chick.

Shamefully plagiarize Rey Mysterio
WWE>>MARVEL

Because normalfags get bored by real martial arts, same as real swordplay.

S-Sure feels safe with them protecting us…

Meanwhile back in reality…….

Black Widow is a result of the Russian supersoldier program, so she's got super strength when compared to a baseline human.

umm… you were saying, sweetie??

if you look closely, you will note these men are being incapacitated by rank pussy fumes.

10 years

Play of the Game
RandoNegro as Reinhardt

Did she sit on his face?

Only when it's black.

How does real martial art works anyway? Grabbing a rebar and smashing the opponent's head?

Drumpf loves the BBC.

Drumpftards BTFO.

That was cute.

imagine how hard his dick was

Why hello there, why don't you have a seat?

why do you hate children?

They are loud and annoying, and often they are up to no good.

it looks like she's shitting out a miscarried fetus

Freud Fraud would have a field day with you, I'm sure.

I really want to know if they can do it with a human head, cause thats what they always seem to imply when using a darn watermelon, if they didnt they would use a pineapple or something.

of courshe!

Nope - I checked to see if the Mountain could have crushed Oberyn's head like he did in GoT, but he wouldn't even be close.

Yes user, skull are super brittle, just like in the movies.

It's a TV show with dragons, undead showmen, mind control of animals, and magic that makes no sense, and this is what you're complaining about.
He took some magic growth hormone extracted from unicorns and that makes him super-strong. How's that for an explanation.

Also

Op using a man as a stripper pole is only proof she is a whore nothing more.

No it works the same way as kickboxing, you punch/kick fast and hard as fuck until the other guy isn't awake anymore.

Mostly because modern martial arts are not martial anymore. And by that I mean that students are taught to fight in tournaments, which means they're fighting on even ground that is cushioned and smooth, preventing impact damage, scraping and bruising. Also, using martial arts in a sporting context means that a lot of the more lethal moves are banned, and hence not taught to people.

Basically, most martial arts have lost their edge over the years. If you want to get taught something actually "practical" you'd need to either join the military (though even then most soldiers are taught in a limited capacity) or actually find someone that knows how to actually hurt someone with his bare hands.

top kuk

I don't speak banana chimp, what the hell is going on here?

-1/10, didn't have at least three pages of exposition about the feasts he ate before taking the unicorn steroids.

Is that legit?

Feels like they should have mentioned it so that
her grabbing onto that alien jet ski in Avengers
would come off as less bullshit.

I wanna see an FX pass on that sequence
with pugent weaponized queef clouds busting
in each dude's face.

eh, the first guy that beat her was twisting his hand to get leverage and the second guy was using his entire upper body while she remained upright and only used her arm. I understand they are just regular guys but still not great examples tbh

Unless you are fighting some master in MMA or a gang of at least 5 people, you don't need some fancy moves, just be able to punch them faster and harder and preferably to be the first one to throw the punch.

This. She probably KO'd him with racid pussy smell with all those STD's from the thousand cock crevice snd ass baking in leather tights. Not to mention she used her body weight and momentum to throw. When its laughable is when women punch or kick a man. In a fight setting against a man who has the authority to kill and maim anyone tresspassing, the bitch better bring a gun because thats like getting hit with a whiffle bat and with adrenaline her hits become like fighting a 3 year old.

It only hurts if the man doesnt want to fight and is trying not to hurt the woman or get in trouble. Anyone trained to fight has sparred with bigger and stronger men than them and able to take and roll with their punches.

it is possible.. you just have to bash the head in with a hammer for a whole till it is mush, then you too can rip a head apart. This was in a gore compilation i saw a long time ago, took about 10 minutes of hitting and the head was just a bloody blob by the end of it

her name is heidi moneymaker

maxim.com/entertainment/meet-heidi-moneymaker-stuntwoman-who-helps-scarlett-johansson-kick-ass

marvel-movies.wikia.com/wiki/Heidi_Moneymaker

fiercelotus.com/about

that better be her real name

You MCUcks are forgetting who the REAL figure of female strength is here.

In the comics, I think. Soviets try to make knock-off super soldiers by recreating the formula used on Captain America. Black Widow is less powerful, but better trained. Her whoring abilities completely outclass those of Captain America, in all disciplines of whoring. Americans tried to restart their super soldier project, only they ended up with psychopaths on super-roids.

i guess i should have known but this is such low hanging fruit even for hollywood

I'll point out they aren't even Nazis. They are World War I German soldiers but they are STILL evil.

oy gevalt, germans are always evil

Disgusting, i bet her click is like a small dick due to all the testosterone she has been taking.

oh, so if a man works out and gets all muscly it's alright but if a woman does it it's "disgusting"? you fucking racist sexists and your double standards never fail to amuse me, thankfully you'll all be wiped away by progress

Nigger how the fuck were WW1 German troops evil? They were just fighting for their allies.

We'll all be wiped out by a race of female super soldiers with 10 inch clits.

lol shut up nerd xxDDD

Wew lad.

Black people are less intelli-

It's irrefutable logic.

To be fair, they did ally themselves with the turkroaches.

Of course, the British allied themselves with towelhead Arabs and sold Jerusalem to the Jews. But let's talk about how the Entente dindu nuffin.

Germany gets the bad rap in WW I because they declared war on France first. In fact, Kaiser Wilhelm II wasn't very good at projecting a good public image; I'm reading Max Hasting's Catastrophe and it's uncanny how Wilhelm was prone to say the wrong thing at the wrong time. He really needed a Bismark at his side to not fuck shit up, but got the younger Moltke instead.

Hitler was a raci-

SCHWARTZED

that's badly shopped

Why is this movie so blue?

got a problem with blue faglord?

Yes.

was the nigger 8 feet tall? everyone knows niggers have smaller craniums than whites, that should be the reference point for the shoop

Because what you see in the gif is a demonstration fight. It is choreographed just like pro wrestling.

Wouldn't that much muscle crush the baby's head when she's giving birth.

not crushing a baby's head when it leaves the womb is a patriarchal construct tbh

Most of bad image comes from three things.

First one is invasion of Belgium. Belgians did not want to let Germans pass to France, because they learned the hard way in the past, that they can't trust Germans. Germans then passed through aggressively, destroying Belgian defenses and mowed down Belgians without care of whether they were soldiers or civilians. Brits wanted to stay out of the conflict, but that move forced Brits into the conflict. It also played into the news of Germans rampantly mistreating Poles, Lithuanians, Dutch and French living in Prussian Empire.

Second was German Weaponry, training, and equipment. German soldiers were dressed unlike other ones. They wore gray uniforms, while french still had capes with flamboyant feathers, bright blue coats, and red pants, and some Brits wore armor. To top it off, German soldiers worked together in extremely synchronized and orderly manner, like a machine. Other armies were far less disciplined, and to them Germans looked almost inhuman. In addition, Germans had weapons like no one else. The scariest one were probably their Paris Guns, which were so big that they had to be assembled on the battlefield, because even moving them via railways was too taxing most of the time. These things could tear through any bunker, turned people into red paste, and hit targets which were miles away. No ones has seen or even conceived a weapon like that until Germans in WWI did.

Last one is that Germans lost, and history is written by the victors. Most of WWI victors either had it with Germany because of past aggression and conflicts (France, Belgium), because Prussian Empire became relevant fairly recently and its rapid raise threatened old powers (Russia, Britain, Italy, the U.S.), German's behavior in WWI, or all of the above. Other losers: Austria Hungary, Ottomans, and Bulgarians did not step on as many toes as Germans did, so they weren't completely fucked in the ass in the WWI aftermath, like Prussian Empire was.

I thought they wore helmets with spikes on top

What is it with all of these stunt doubles who are cute white women that look significantly better than the actors they're supposed to be replacing?

Just give them an acting class and you could cut the costs of your film by about 70% by not having to pay shitty actors any more - they can do the stunt work themselves. Like Errol Flynn.

simple: they lift

It had nothing to do with lack of trust, Belgians didn't want ANY armies on their territory.
Greatly exaggerated.
False, they were very eager to join. They were upset that Germany had surpassed them industrially.
Every empire that has ever existed has mistreated one group another.

The real answer to the bad image of Germans is propaganda, pure and simple.
Compared to the British or Belgian empires, the German empire was benevolent.

Your other two reasons are accurate.

Pic related is propaganda showing how hypocritical the Entente was when they painted the German Empire as militaristic.

im glad both world wars killed enough white people to make sure they die out

If you understand any simple set of very basic moves and are smart enough to turn sideway and use your off hand to deflect while you strike, you are smarter than most people who start fights. My favorite is taunting beer-bellied/paunched right-wing numales until they throw a punch, then you're free to do as you like in self-defense.