Tfw our memes are spreading to jason

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MaoistRebelNews/status/763561812499505152
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's spread to badmouse too.

The other day I saw someone on Holla Forums post a porky and there wasn't even any Holla Forums backlash, everyone just kinda accepted it.

Our ideology is spreading, comradesโ€ฆ

cultural hegemony when?

>>>Holla Forums

I wonder if Jason posts here

He's probably one of the tankies.

feels good man

I tell you people! We are becoming important! That's we have all these socdem anfem bait posters!

IT'S A CONSPIRACY!

THE MEMES RISES

What other memes would Jason use

Watched the video.

Is Jason aware that Jacobin is an opinion magazine, not a political organization? Generally, articles represent the views of the author, not necessarily that of the magazine itself. I've seen them run articles representing multiple sides of the same issue.

Yes, they run lots of regrettably stupid articles, especially when news is slow, but that's not the same thing as them officially backing the opinions in said articles.

That's a lame cop out. They don't have to give every idiot with an opinion a platform. They choose to do it and it inevitably reflects poorly on them.

The author, or the council or whatever of authors, should have the final say on what the magazin is to post. If it was "anyone can post, as long as it's close to what we say" it's gonna end up.. occupy wall street.

Am not pro censorship and all but some general guidelines are obligatory.

He's also spreading the ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€Irish๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ meme now.
twitter.com/MaoistRebelNews/status/763561812499505152

I don't think Jacobin will survive being meme'd this way

Did Jason Unrhue change his mind about Holla Forums?

kek

Jason actually commented on our fb page.

i think he tweeted about us once, its obvious he is watching