Hey, you! Wanna do it for free?

mods plz let this stay up for a few bumps
I'm putting out a chan-friendly website with news/entertainment material and am in need of writers. We often have good discussion here, and it would be nice to sort of gather the conclusions in articles. If you're good at writing and want to put something of your work out there, do consider this (especially if you already have experience writing a blog or something). In order to avoid unnecessary questions, I'll form the rest of the post as FAQ.

I'd like to start with 5-6 writers, few burgers and few yuropoors.

Mandatory methods of communication are email and tox. To which degree you protect your identity is up to you. What I'm getting at is that you're as private as you are capable of making it yourself. I don't care about your personal information (other than your country, so I don't fill it solely with burgers or yuropoors).

It would range from chan-meta field and checking that amazing get to opinion peaces on literature, technology/privacy and world events. Since the latter few are more demanding, I'd like if you were capable of that. Given where I'm recruiting, I will require of you a degree of subtlety.

Not in my mind at the moment, this project could either fail or do amazingly. You can post your paypal/bitcoin/whatever address after your articles if you want. If we can make ourselves profitable, whether by donations, adds or something else, it can happen.

If you like the idea, here's the contact [email protected]/* */
Mail me and say what you think

this won't last long

>>>/polblog/

Come on.

Didn't know it existed. but the latest post is few weeks old so it's no different

By chan-friendly are you saying here, including halfchan, or all of them? Also you're not from Alphabet Spying Services right?

Personally I'm only here. I would prefer if the writer lurked both, since I don't have the nerves for that. As far as other instances go, they're not big enough .

This place is now a mod-enforced echo-chamber. What I meant is that this will be deleted and you will be banned once Imkikefy wakes up

Only posting it here so you can continue your thread once this gets locked.

People aren't going to be likely to help until after you've had some success. Get it started on your own and with people you know personally who want to help; once you have a solid base and some strong initial content, it will attract more people. Nobody will help the "ideas guy".

Good luck OP.

Smart move. Thanks.

Who is your target audience? Other chanfags?

also this.

atleast have a website up already and a couple sections and articles.

total cost for something like that is minimal.

Thanks. I already have the website designed and everything is set to go. However I won't post url anywhere publicly until I fill in the front page at least.

It's already up and ready to go, it's just an empty shell though.

Yes and no. I want writers to be channers, with some entertainment content for us, but the topics would not necessitate that be the sole audience.

The design is visually friendly, that is as far as I can say for now.

Good luck, user.

What other sites have you researched which don't fulfill the specific need you're looking to fill? Or is it just for you to have a site you wanna run?

I imagine there's some sites that fill this need already and it's just redundant - except perhaps that the writers are given a different environment.

If there was something like that, I imagine it would be known here and I'm here most of the day. I didn't do any research, that's why I'm asking for people willing to do it for free. If I knew it'd be a big success I'd invest in it.

The bottom line is that I have free time, for now. If I can find like-minded people, great.

bump

Stupid kike bullshit.

OP wants to mooch of the intellect of 'channers' (what kind of faggot labels themselves like that?) and get himself a platform for advertising/endorsements without doing anything but propping up a website (aka. the easy part).

Go away you money grubbing jew. If you want to make a hot new exciting buzzword website, go hire a bunch of shitskins and females to market your site to the leftist market instead of just getting anons to be your goys for a shortlived blog covered in adsense.

What I forgot to mention is that the website would also serve as a hub for our activities/projects which are often tough to start here (see ). Nice sega btw.

This is a thinly veiled bump before I go afk
Also, /polblog/ is boycotting thread creation for whatever reason gets to 100% and stays there, will try later.

bumparino

im interested in your idea OP. i hope you are telling us all the story. we have a lot of controlled opposition all over the place and attentionfags that steal our message and deluded to gain some shekels. creating scapegoats and corrupting our ideology in the process
the writers will have FULL creative control of their works?
it will have a forum or i will only be a blog like thing?

Everything I said is true, but to be honest there is a bigger picture/timeline I have in mind if everything goes well, which i will keep for myself for now.

As far as creative control goes, yes, insofar as I have to protect the security of the website and our writers. There is a certain tone I would like to maintain in the following weeks according to my timeline, which I will explain to everyone who goes through the vetting process.

For the beginning I have implemented a disqus commenting system. I personally do not like javascript but it will serve us in the beginning. That part is less relevant atm.

I'd just vet a few anons and let them write a story whenever they feel like it. The best way anons contribute is when there's no strings attached.

If thread goes away, I reposted here:
>>>/polblog/143

This.

Don't give away your talent to someone you don't know. Do it yourself. The more sites, the better, anyway.

I sent an email, have a bump.