Bet you didn't know they were watching you

Did You play World of Warcraft in 2008?

chances are the cia was spying you because they likely perceived the video game as a threat to sovereignty.

they had agents set up fake accounts and infiltrated like an intelligence operation. it's likely that their influence in-game affected your play style in some way.

none of this information was released (top-secret) until 2013.

BAD AMERICANS

Other urls found in this thread:

gawker.com/nsa-and-cia-spied-on-world-of-warcraft-other-online-vi-1479458437
panopticonlabs.com/from-the-mob-to-mario-how-money-laundering-lives-on-through-video-games/
singularityhub.com/2011/08/24/al-qaeda-in-azeroth-terrorism-recruiting-and-training-in-virtual-worlds/
archive.fo/X6QFJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Forgot the link:
gawker.com/nsa-and-cia-spied-on-world-of-warcraft-other-online-vi-1479458437

Why would I click on a Gawker link? Why did you post one without archiving it? Were you even here in 2014? Also, this thread would belong better in either >>>Holla Forums or >>>Holla Forums
No, I'm not.

If they "only" had access to chat logs it'd be just part of their creepy total information awareness. But paying people to infiltrate WoW means the NSA is way overfunded.
Wow what a surprise. This is what will give burgerland an edge in WW3.

Fuck off

Fuck right off.

Considering gacker is CIA, that would make sense. Now since that is the case they must have started crashing with no survivors, forums like something awful right afterwards.

< We should monitor online game activities

our foolish enemies have been putting their old females on the front lines of battle for thousands of years. we now have the tactical advantage

This is not technology.

This is technology

I'd only play that shitty game if the CIA paid me to.

Pick one (you) contraption of faggotry

Isn't this because terrorists used WoW as means of communication?

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/fag/

There's actually a plausible reason for this, and it's not entirely surveillance. Specifically, it's widely speculated that venues like MMOs are being used by mobsters, terrorists, and spies to recruit, communicate, and launder money:
panopticonlabs.com/from-the-mob-to-mario-how-money-laundering-lives-on-through-video-games/
singularityhub.com/2011/08/24/al-qaeda-in-azeroth-terrorism-recruiting-and-training-in-virtual-worlds/

You mean the CIA right?

That is a fake video for the idiots out there. Also see another fake video

whats the point of faking a car bomb?

As a teenager I played WoW with some people for a while who were pretty blunt about engaging in organized crime. It wasn't a troll or joke, they were just blunt about it. They knew my general area and there were lot of allusions to the fact that if I needed anything I could come ask them. One time they directly said they were able to help me get a new computer or something when I had problems with mine. The main guy in this WoW group ended up dying in a shootout after trying to drive away from police in his car. They were pretty fun to play with, I still remember a long BRD run we had. They were constantly handing out good shit to everyone which looking back I think was probably RMT'd with murder money

A million reasons, are you retarded?

yes, plese explen

I thought this was known
packets only have their header encrypted (with RC4), even though you could use it for the data section as well (for example, the actual chat messages)

gtfo you piece of shit

sounds like some CIA slackers wanted to play WoW at work and found a way to make it happen.

it makes me think of if any of the role playing stuff I did was with a fed...the chances are pretty high...i'd say if you spend a solid week in org, you probably passed by about 15 feds

Imagine for a second that these agents were probably expensing out payments to gold farmers so they could get pre-roided out characters and equipment. How can gaymers even compete?

Cia is already confirmed as satans tool of power over politics, economy and culture of every nation on world under excuse of either terrorism or world peace.

I played WoW around that time and I can confirm that Lich King killed the game. I assume blizzard had the game in the wraps for some time but they sat on it to put it out in good enough time. I have a sense they were pushed to sell lich king which tanked their overall earnings.

CIA (and analogously the shadowy elites) see everything that isn't under their control as a threat. A culture they didn't co-opt, a nation they didn't make a puppet state of, a company overseas that isn't following their grand plan.

Everyone knows what will happen to them if they don't follow implicit rules of the elites, if they try to branch out.

Those contracts were a cover up and whole terror talk about encrypted chat on games is baloney
Long story short, Lockheed Martin probably found out that NSA and CIA had done phishing and hacking operations on WoW accounts for purpose of destroying its popularity.

Let's be real, wherever there is money CIA/NSA comes with "muh terrorism", the public (left or right wing) eats it up like cheesecake and they export heroin from Afghanistan on big delivery airplanes on broad daylight. That is why in 2001 there was a huge shortage of heroin supply around the world. Same with internet hackers. Most of them are government agencies doing it pretty tactically sloppy for purpose of hiding the real intentions

For fuck's sake, if you're going to complain about the site, archive it you lazy fucks.
It takes just as much effort as your useless comment.
archive.fo/X6QFJ

Some of them work fulltime snooping in guilds since chats can be used as comms. If any, all voice stuff going on in the gaming scene are pressumed to be intercepted by them. Enjoy your freedom.

I believe it. i didnt even play lich king, BC was getting SO dumb. I thoroughly believe that only %1-2% of players were actually totally finished with vanilla. then theres that whole debate about how vanilla is the best.
thats not why i started this thread.

>>853874 lol samefag