Iraqi child plants bomb in germany

archive.is/E7j37

Child bombers are a thing now. Who knows how bad things will get around christmas.
Would this at least reduce the sob stories about rapefugee kids ?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/JTrZq
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Seems like that was a mudspawn born locally, so no. I bet they are going to claim he did it because he was bullied by blue eyed blonde nazis in school.

JUST
KILL
THEM
ALL

RELIGION OF PEACE
ISOLATED CASE
PLEASE LET ME POST KIKEMONKEY

It was just a clock, goyim.

FINAL CRUSADE

Can't you see you intolerant goyim, he's just a victim in all of this! We obviously need more immigrants to fix this problem! Not all refugees are like that!

NARALT

Little did they know, the women and children were just as bad.

Think about the children goyim!

(checked)
HAIL VICTORY

Pretty big shit. Save and archive. Too many normies buy into 'they're children' narrative. With this, you can show that the explosive personality of Islam knows no such thig as age restriction. Even if you're only taking in a child, even that child is gonna try killing somebody eventually.

based tbf

(geprüft)
you just gotta lead less :^)

So in all actuality just the regular 32 year old bearded towel head like you would expect?

AfD was right, they need to shoot them at the border.

Whatever, germans are doing a mass suicide anyways so it's not like that bomb would have done anything in the grand scheme of things.

Checked and keked.

Cheeky bantz

Only if whites would be so based in fight for their race like that little mud.

AfD said that? Not bad.

Does anyone else find it odd that they wrote it as "German-Iraqi"? That implies that's it's someone from Germany doing this in Iraq instead of an Iraqi doing it in Germany. Would this not go down like that as far as search engine algorithms are concerned?

It means an Iraqi born in Germany, or a child of a German and a sandnigger. It could go both ways, but obviously nobody would believe it's a German bombing in Iraq. Obviously the angle here is to pretend the little pest was German just like rest of them.

I know what they meant. I just find it odd that the "German" part would go first. You never hear "American-African" or "American-Latino" - either way, you'd know what it means, but it still does go down as the race/country of origin of the person first. It just came across as some extra cuckoldry to have "Iraqi" as the suffix.

Yeah, sure thing.

Puzzling. I thought clock boy was a technological genius?

That's a meme user, all rapefuees are "12" year old balding men with beards.

The poor youngster is so traumatized he looks much older :^)

It gets better

archive.is/JTrZq

The boy tried it at the Christmas market on Nov. 26 and at the city hall on Dec. 5. The explosive device was filled with nails and powder taken out of firecrackers, burnable but not explosive. He is 12 and outside of the age of criminal responsibility. Who or how gets punished will be seen.

Oy vey those evil Nazi Muslim extremist "children."

This is why i respect Burgers, they don't shy away from not only prosecuting but also putting minors on death row.

fucking wat m8.

KEK

sURE THING M8

Nope.

Well just here. Dey wuz oppressed and shieet to du dis. We nid moe mony for dem progrems and shieeet.

Right. Yeah. Sure. Okay. Alright. Mhm.

Nothing will come of this.

People have already forgotten it happened.

Hello D&C shill, please kill yourself

that's more of a demoralization shill than d&c but they still need to fuck off

Where the fuck have you been?

I FUCKING CALLED IT
I SAID THERE WOULD BE A ATTACK BY THE END OF THIS YEAR

nice shitpost