REMINDER

REMINDER

That there is a lot of types of jews and that most of them LOVE (WORSHIP) power and money…

I think what is going on with the election,

how come people are just realising now that Trump has a lot of jewish interest

There is two major jewish group fighting for the power.

Each time the power change hands, you find the old pedo ring which is not in the circle anymore… and the whole thing restart… with a new ring of course. EVERYTIME.

Ephraïm/Pharisees/Rabbis

VS

Manasseh/Sadducees/Zionists

and the third big group is probably the ones we don't mind (pic related)

Essenes/Judah/Joseph (Real Jews like Jesus?)

Please user Bro… fix this list I don't know what I'm talking about…

Other urls found in this thread:

thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-barack-obama/
thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

REMINDER

That there is a lot of types of newfags and that most of them LOVE (WORSHIP) redditspacing…

I think what is going on with the board,

how come people are just realising now that there are a ton of shit threads

There is two major newfag group fighting for the power.

Each time the power change hands, you find the old pedo ring which is not in the circle anymore… and the whole thing restart… with a new ring of course. EVERYTIME.

r/the_donald/"alt right" shit/edgy fags

VS

crossposters/refuges from 4chan's Holla Forums

and the third big group is probably the ones we don't mind (pic related)

lurkers (Real newfags like you once were?)

Please user Bro… fix this list I don't know what I'm talking about…

ok nice try shill, but real questions…

REAL user please take a look at my list

kek

Real user here, I've taken a look and it is shit. Lurk more

Thanks but I'd love more détails if you can

Like some kind of proof that the power don't just move from one jewish group to the other… you know… something… anything

Stop cucking for jews, either they all die or we all die.

JUST SHILLING

so 8ch the same as 4chan… you post and then the shills post back and you realize that you're alone and become a solipsist.

Fuck you! (Still fix my list please)

OP the mantra around here is LURK FUCKING MOAR but I'll spoonfeed you this one time.

Yeah, there are a bunch of kikes opposed to colonialist Israel. Muh dead shitskins. But ask yourself how much this whining has accomplished? Israel has been whipping the Palestinians for over 50 years. These anti-Israel kikes are all talk, no action. They're virtue-signaling their opposition but wouldn't dream of ever trying to stop Israel.

So no, they're not our friends. Virtually all kikes are the enemies except for Goebbels reborn Miller, he's pretty cool. Remember there are always outliers but they don't excuse the rest of the sorry excuse for a species.

LOOK

The only I said, is that there is a group of jews that also think the other groups of jews are horrible.

You're perfectly right, they never did anything… except be there WAY before Holla Forums you idiot… THEY were denouncing Israel crimes WAY BEFORE the internet… just think a second…

and lurk where you idiot… on the jewish internet?

Or in the jewish libraries?

I'm lurking here in hope a knowledgable jewish user knows the line the tribes of jews took when they separated…

anyways… now i remember why i left Holla Forums all those years ago… seriously I have been offline for years and nothing has changed so Holla Forums is the same as those jews… nothing ever change… you lurk moar and you realize that.

OP is a raging cunt confirmed. Nothing to see here, just a slide thread. Report, hide, and move on.

YOU LOST

Jesus wasn't a jew. All jews are related by genetics and they are not in any way related to the judahites of the OT.

you did not meme anything… into anything

this election is about pedos….

1 very well adjusted pedo (trump)
vs
1 horrible blood ritual satanic pedo (Clinton)

That is the agenda you fucking shill Wake up.

You let the people choose what will happen… is the new pedo reality gonna be normal well adjusted (trump) OR FUCKING HORRIBLE like what we have seen in our nightmares

All jews are the enemy. They are cursed by god. Learn how to not reddit space you pathetic fucking kike shill.

Next post you'll try to convince us we are the lost fucking tribes.

thank you brother reading that right the fuck now.

obvious shills are obvious… NOTHING TO SEE HERE MOVE ON etc

i dont even know what fucking reddit spaces are… I always posted like that because of the posting box…

that looks like ad hominem attacks amirite?

of course the jews are the enemy… who else? Thats what this whole post is about you shill

De Rothchilds

thats too profound for me bro
I dont get it

so looks like i mixed the pharisees and sadducees

Could we imagine the sadducees is the second group of jews fighting for power?

BUMP YOU

You see you fucking shills…. thats what a brother do… he helps even if the other brother (me) is a fucking idiot who doesnt know anything

also you FUCKING SHILLS…. how many brothers you think knows about what has just been posted…. like not even 10%… fucking jews

HOLY FUCK THERE ARE A LOT OF 'NOT ALL JEWS ARE THE SAME' POSTS IN THE LAST 2 DAYS

I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF THERE IS TWO MAJOR JEWISH GROUPS FIGHTING FOR AMERICA OR JUST THE ZIONISTS

so hard to understand it seems… maybe because English is not my 1st language… anyways

THE SHILLS IS POWERFUL IN THIS POST

In all seriousness though, it's not like any of those groups you mentioned hate us less than any other group. They aren't a hive mind by any means, but even with differing methods all who remain under their creed will work for the sake of tribe and shekel. Those who oppose their plan to subjugate the goyim don't call themselves jews because to be a jew is to believe all are goyim below you.

No. Zionist jews are just as communist as leftist jews are just as zionist. This is why antifa which is communist and anti fascist, supports israel. All jews are from the same mongloid stock. They are all sickos and pedophiles and creeps who practice black magic.

so there was no jews in Obama administration them… and no trump's either

thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-barack-obama/

thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/

is it the same group? or two different groups.

if it is the same group how could you people imagine ANYTHING will change with trump?

In response to are the above files. You should be able to see all three groups within them. There's also some passages from the Babylonian Talmud (i.e. the non-censored one they print in Hebrew in Israel). You might not be ready for that info but it's the mindset you have to see them in to see what the other anons see. Between and your spacing it would seem you're an angsty millennial fresh off of reddit who is trying to figure out why the world is up in flames (if I'm wrong whatever, but that's the vibe I'm picking up). Regardless of your age this all has been going on far longer than the internet and any amount of time you could have possibly lived for.

There's a lot of information one needs to take in before the conditioning wears off. When you are told to lurk for a few years before posting, you're not being kidded around. You really need to let a vast amount of facts and occurrences sink in before you start seeing the bigger picture, otherwise you won't understand the context and nobody will want to discuss with you because you're only asking things we asked ourselves, constantly, often in frustration and confusion, for far longer than we would've deemed necessary then. For instance:

even some newfags have come to realize that Trump really isn't Jesus 2.0. He's the first step towards a goal, not the end-all. The reason he's supported here is because he's a nationalist (a civic nationalist at that, so not enough for Holla Forums standards) and because he wants to deport the illegals. That's pretty much all a standard user came to expect, yet that's more than the USA has had in years and is opposite of the direction Clintion would have taken us in (look up the Overton Window). Also cite your source on the Trump = pedo business or no one is inclined to believe you.

There's also the matter of posting still being completely broken still god damn

well i'm not… I might even be the oldest fag here tonight… seriously… I just don't know everything… I've been offline for years… like since 2010 or so… I don't even think we had reddit fags on 4chan then so I'm sorry I did not evolve my posting with you guys while I was offline fighting FOR YOU ALL…

For the record, I hate spoonfeeding.
On the other hand- I edited these specifically for normalfags.

There are many factions across the world. The worst of them are Jewish, in that they attempt to subvert and corrupt everything.

Modern jews follow "Rabbinical Judaism" started as the alternative that followed the power structure set by those jews who held influence. It is a sad attempt to justify the fact they killed their messiah, and say "let's make up some bullshit based on bullshit we added in the first place- hope it works."

You can read about what happened to the creator of this popular belief on his death bed.

We don't hammer in about the jews because there's the only group out there that hates us (see pic for one example my bad) but the jews have been at it for a long time, are must more secretive about their schemes, and are currently the largest threat we face.

Are there really any non-talmudic/pharisee jews left in the world? I expect there might have been a century ago in Palestine, but I daresay the talmudic zionists would have dealt with them by now.
tbh, I wouldn't have a beef with pre-pharisee hebrews. I wouldn't want anything to do with them, of course, being stuck-up, spiteful nutjobs. But at least they'd be pretty much harmless if left to themselves.

It doesn't matter if it's two, one, or 6 million groups. They all have then same end goal and are working together. There is a such things as playing both sides (i.e. false dichotomy). The deal with Trump is whether or not he's tricking them or us (or neither and isn't as clever as we thought him to be, but that's much less likely). It doesn't matter though because this was more about shifting the Overton Window and potentially fixing some of the things past officials have screwed up over the years more than anything else. If you want an example where we know for sure what side the politician's on, just ask a dutchanon about Geert Wilders.

Refer to

hahahaha.

Sorry, you don't understand. You literally cannot practice Judaism. I mean, not in the way prescribed in the Torah- which is the only way. Why? Because the Temple was destroyed, the curtain separating the Holy of Holys was torn. Only a follower of Christ can be considered as a non evil jew. As anything else is a rejection of the belief itself.

check this out user

But what of those who rejected both Christ and the pharisee tradition?
With the fall of this temple, I take it the Torah says this symbolizes that its god had abandoned the tribes? And it had happened around the time of Christ?
Do you imply that after word got out about the temple, there was not a single child of Abraham that had not either regarded Christ as the new temple, embraced their fall and converted to some pagan religion or joined the pharisees?

To all newfags, you say lurk more, for the lips of wisdom are closed, but open only to the ears of understanding. Lurk moar, understand moar

The best way to spoonfeed a nermalfag, especially a christcuck is to shoah them ''Marching to Zion" I just finished doing just that.

The last Temple fell when Rome sacked the city. The curtain tore when Jesus died, the one that separated the Holy of Holys from the rest of the Temple.

I don't know where you get "pagan religion" but, like I said- it is IMPOSSIBLE to practice Judaism. You are unable to be forgiven [no temple, no sacrifices]. So if you didn't know that much at the time, you wouldn't know how to practice the most basic of rituals to attain forgiveness [the most important reason] then you were already lost.
tl;dr - Yes, you either acknowledged Christ fulfilled the prophecies or you deny God and salvation.

Okay, so since the expulsion of the Sephardbaim is a separate event to the conversion of the Khazars, and they were a separate and shunned tribe, does that mean that they don't practice Pharisee tradition or follow the Talmud? Any ragheads ITT have experience with sephardic jews?

What I meant about the pagans was that to my understanding the Torah regards gentiles as inteligent animals and thus they are exempt from God's wrath provided they practice the bare basics of human decency. Being abandoned by their god, the Israelites would have been no different to a gentile and therefore "idolatry" would have become acceptable.
And why couldn't they simply rebuild the temple? I keep hearing something about jews wanting to do exactly this ("Third Temple" is spoken of ominously) so why couldn't the more decent tribes practice this?

That is where you are wrong.

Jewish "opinion" =/= Gods Law

Even if/when they do, it will be invalid due to the fact Jesus fulfilled the law. Again, there is no such thing as a "Decent Tribe." On the other hand it would signal the end of the world. Which is what some factions want to happen.

Anyone practicing (((Judaism))) is practicing "Rabbinical Judaism" the Anti-thesis of actual Judaism. They are worshiping another god.

With Jews, You Lose

Saved, this was all written in a way that answers itself. Thanks you two.

Shit, messed up. Here's the fixed