GO BUY PRANK FOOD FOR TOMORROW

Barry is going to start a civil PRANK tomorrow and prank food is cheap thanks to Shillary's loss, go out to your favorite joke store and fill up if you're not well stocked already, because the prank enforcers neither domestic or overseas will be on his side and it will be over quickly, REMEMBER there WILL be disinfo from the media telling you we already lost, DO NOT BELIEVE IT!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/1RWM1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what?

Barry won't allow the guy we came out for to become Prez, especially in light of his birth being forged, making everything he signed invalid. Hes going to end it all at his press conference tomorrow.

He's going to tell the joke to end all jokes. The "Killing Joke", if you will.

CIVIL PRANK NOW

I desperately want this to be histrionics but my reason tells me to be wary.

Would you say between 200-270 confetti poppers are enough to surprise my friends? I like the way they spray out getting confetti everywhere, and thought it'd be a good investment for more than a few gags. :^^^^)
this is stupid

the best confetti poppers are 100lbs of tannerite. .. near your local dnc building. just pranks now… just pranks

How big is this prank going to be, are we all going to be losing our sides in Europe?

What's the best prank food to buy?

Gotta love playing pranks on my feds

For five hundred fifty six type pranks get Wolf Gold

War

don't be stupid

also, the pic in the op should have glowing eyes and possibly a charging aura

Brown Bear is plenty good if you're not a picky eater.

I'll just have to imagine the pranks.

Some anons need to prank him

I meant punk, shit

Same here. Can't afford a hand prank or prankmunition. All I have is a prankchete.

who the fuck is barry

Barry Morris Goldwater was an American politician and businessman who was a five-term United States Senator from Arizona and the Republican Party's nominee for President of the United States in the 1964 election.

I think he means Obammy

If a lot of pranking starts, and an alphabet employee is reading this, the people will welcome you as long as you're on the people's side.

I'm not ready fams.

It was just a prank!

same lol

What time does comedy hour start? Ive got quite the supply of pranks but there are some last minute prank mods ive been considering and it would be super fun to build a slamprank just for funsies.

Make sure your funny sounds and provocative tweets are in order

Recommend a supply of at least 1000 prank food for each prank. Happy pranking

Dont forget that prank food containers are meant to be consumable items. If your prank food containers are getting old pick up some new ones.

US troops rushed to Poland before Trump’s inauguration
archive.is/1RWM1

Good band

two hours and forty minutes

So, what's the evidence for this prank happening?
I haven't been keeping up.
I haven't been stocking up on prank food lately.

IT WAS JUST A PRANK

Just stocked up on some .308 potato chips for the hilarious pranks tomorrow.

I hope it's as good as his last one. :^)

King Nigger's making a press conference, from Hawaii, after commenting action must be taken against Russia. Meanwhile yesterday his birth certificate was proven to be forged during a big speech by Sheriff Joe. Rumors abound that the press conference will concern the transition of government in some way.

What's best prank ammo to buy?

Everyone be showered, dressed and ready to be on the streets by 1:30EST. You have fifty minutes. We may have to be on the news media tonight.

I still think the nigger is going to say

And not even address his birth certificate. They aren't even talking about it on normie media, so there is no need for king nigger to talk about it. It's still a "conspiracy theory" to most normies.

In other words, he's just going to be a stuttering faggot as usual. I kinda do but still don't want WWIII to start. It's a strange kind of feel.

you can make a shotgun out two pieces of steel pipe with no tools for less than $5

I'm rocking it oldschool with a some pranking sabers.

full house confirms sabers as weapon of choice for imminent prank war

this is what's so funny about liberals crying about 3D PRINTING AAWWW!!!
YOU CAN 3D PRINT A GUN!!!

But you can make much better, more reliable and deadlier weapons with less than 10 dollars in supplies from a hardware store since the late 19th fucking century.

The fear is 3d printed weapons that can bypass metal detectors and shit.

(Checked)
This meme pleases me.

American Eagle and Federal run just fine in my squirtgun. What most of my pranking material consists of.

Whatever is cheap and runs well.

I'm in a deep red state with 87% white populations, Republican governor, lots of rednecks, hillbillies and ex-military and lots of party favors, so my civil prank experience is going to be pretty dull, but I'm OK with that tbh.

Come to occupied California. Will be a blast out here.