Possible US Civil War Pre-game Thread

POSSIBLE US CIVIL WAR PREGAME THREAD

I don't normally post here but due to recent events, I'll go ahead and post my ideas and a basic rundown of what I've seen on here. I'll apologize in advance for the very long post.

Before we begin, let me start by identifying our enemy. Our enemy is the globalist and the leftist, in all their forms, whether it be good goy Marxists, kikes, or something else. Our enemy is globalism, and the kikes who push it.

Now, why are we fighting these people? We are fighting them because they threaten the survival of all members of the European races. Globalists are currently doing this by sending wave after wave of third world immigrants to Europe and possibly to America, Australia, and other white nations. In order to combat this existential threat to our people, we endeavored to support nationalist parties, candidates, and ideas all over the Western world. We had our first major political success with Brexit, and our greatest success so far with the election of Trump. Trump, when he was elected despite all odds, sent a message to the snobbish elite that we will fight back. They have since endeavored to erase our gains using a wide variety of means. So far, they have all failed in their attempts to destroy our movement.

Now, we are at the potential precipice of a new, much more taxing struggle. At this time, they are trying to influence the results of the electoral college. They are using everything they have to try and stop their power from slipping out of their hands, and they have already (((influenced))) one elector. The electors are set to vote on Dec 19.

If the worst case scenario does happen (electors get intimidated/bribed/tricked/etc) and Trump is not selected as the next president of the US by the electoral college, we need to shift into high gear in order to combat the globalists. There are several things that can happen if the electoral college kikes out:

1) Hillary is selected - worst case scenario/major possibility of civil war
2) Electoral college refuses to vote for Trump or Hillary - goes to the House of Representatives, same outcome as scenario one
3) Trump is selected by the electoral college, but a false flag attack allows Obama to declare martial law and postpone the transfer of power. - very unlikely, but possible if all else fails

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/zavlfo.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cont

Scenario one is the scenario that we are the most worried about, and the one we've been talking about the most. If this does in fact happen, civil war/revolution is the only way out, as Hillary will start WWIII, which will end with hundred of millions of whites dying in the subsequent nuclear exchange. Action on this must be swift and decisive, and must come from all vectors. I've noticed a lot of anons talking about physical confrontation with LE/gov, and indirect attacks such as attacks on infrastructure. We must not confine ourselves to just these avenues, and for anons who don't have the stomach for direct conflict or violence, organization and mobilization of people in your local community will be your highest priority.

Scenario two doesn't appear on the surface to be as bad, but rest assured that the third path the elite may try to present to us will lead us down the same road as a Hillary presidency would. This "third way" will be presented as a "compromise" or a "coming together" by the MSM, and it will packaged as such by the Marxists who plague this country. This scenario is possibly more dangerous to our cause, as it won't cause nearly the same reaction a Hillary presidency would, but still keep the kike's interests at its core. The reaction to this scenario must be the same as scenario one, and we cannot allow the depolarization of the country to occur.

Scenario three is very unlikely, but worth touching on briefly, as it is sometimes brought up in our exchanges. Our reaction to this scenario depends entirely on what kind of false flag it is. If the false flag has anything to do with the "alt-right" or the "chans", it is very likely that we will be under tremendous pressure from TPTB. It is very likely Holla Forums as a whole (and possibly 4chan's Holla Forums) will be shutdown, and certain anons who the government sees as a threat may get arrested or simply "disappeared". Anons who already suspect that they are on a watch list should maintain their guard at all times, taking all proper precautions, and possibly change their physical location while keeping strict OPSEC.

I'll go off topic for a moment; I would advise all anons to purchase basic essentials such as canned food, bottled water, water purification, and medical supplies now before any potential conflict. Anons in the poz'd cities should expect things to go south quickly should shit happen, and should make their way to safe houses or friendly groups in the rural areas. If you don't have a gun by now… GET ONE FAGGOT! And make sure you have plenty of ammo on hand. I recommend 1000 rounds minimum of primary handgun ammo (1/3 being defensive, the other being ball), 3000 rounds for your primary rifle, and 1000 rounds for any secondary arms you have. In addition to the basics, anons should also look at things like cigarettes, alcohol, gasoline/diesel, lighters, and basic hygiene essentials like toilet paper, toothpaste, and soap for trade and barter. Things may or may not get that bad, but you'll be glad you stocked up if they do. Obviously, different environments will make alternative precautions necessary, so don't commit yourself to the very crude guidelines I've set.

If you do need to evacuate a location under these conditions, you're going to want to plan several different routes out. Don't rely on the interstate or major federal or state highways, as they will probably be compromised. Use back roads and study them for ambush points. Have at least three non highway routes mapped out if possible. If anons want to evac family out of harms way before shit starts, I would choose a country like Uruguay, Paraguay or Argentina, or somewhere in SE Asia.

Mail me where you live so we can meet up and discuss war against obama and stuff d

All of these mean mass death. Fine with it, honestly.

Now, the moment we find out that the elite have kiked the election, there needs to be immediate and mass protests. It doesn't matter if you're the only man on the street, be there protesting, and be ready to defend yourself against anyone that starts shit. Be constantly scanning Facebook and other social media platforms for demonstrations, and make it a point to try and direct and guide those protests to a more Holla Forums friendly position.

For the anons who are willing to protest in a more kinetic manner, there has been a lot of talk of disabling power grids and targeting infrastructure. I would advise against this, at least in the beginning. Let the protests grow in size and scope before resorting to violence. Unless you live in a very blue part of the country, you should try to direct your violence at local leftist organizers. The middle management layer of the leftist machine is essential to their operations and are very vulnerable. If you do happen to live in a blue part of the country, then attacks on infrastructure can be a viable option. Regardless, every user should scout out where possible weak points in the rail, highway, natural gas, oil, water, communications, and power networks are for future use. You need to limit the amount of damage you'll cause to people who are more inclined to your political position, while maximizing the damage done to leftists/globalists.

Anons with plans should keep in mind that their actions could make or break this conflict, so choose targets very carefully, and try to limit collateral damage. This critical first phase is considered over when sustained conflict is present and slowly escalating, and the government/ZOG is losing its overt authority over certain parts of the country.

For anons without a group or cell, the situation is more complicated. After sustained low intensity conflict has begun, you can either cautiously make your way to the areas where fighting is taking place and participate (make sure you have some way of communicating your intent to the militias), or you can act as a partisan behind the scenes, participating in sabotage and clandestine activities. If you don't have a desire to fight, you provide intelligence and aid (cash, food, shelter, etc) to the groups that are fighting, essentially functioning as a logistics branch for the armed groups. Ultimately, what you do is entirely dependent on your local conditions.

Its important to keep in mind what could be going on while all of this is happening. As the US slowly sinks and tears apart along various lines, its global influence will start to decrease. The US economy will definitely take a hit, and it is very possible that an economic collapse could occur in such an event due the eventual drop in US consumer demand and the general instability of the US government. This will negatively impact economies all over the world, and will touch off revolutions, rebellions, and civil wars in many different counties. Regional powers like Russia or China, even with their crippled economies, may try to expand in this scenario, leading to conflicts in the SCS and Eastern Europe. My advice for anons in eastern Europe, particularly Ukraine and the Baltic states is to watch for increasing aggression from Russia.

I mention this because the USG will have to choose between protecting obligations aboard, or focus on the increasing destabilization at home. My guess is that the US will recall the bulk of its ground forces home, relying on air and naval power to both protect the homeland and offer some force projection. What the military will do in this situation is a pretty wide subject, and we've already had a (pretty shit tbh) thread touching on the subject, so I'll keep my views on it brief.

One of the hardest questions about the subject of what role the military will play in a civil war revolves around when the situation becomes the responsibility of the DoD rather than the DoJ. What exactly would force the military to intervene in domestic affairs? How big would a rebellion have to be in order for the President to declare martial law? I personally don't see many military personnel defecting or leaving their posts until the conflict becomes so large that it directly interferes with the ability of the government to collect taxes and enforce its laws. The USG would rather let NG deal with the conflict for as long as possible, in order to prevent any show of weakness abroad. What will keep most soldiers from leaving are the strict punishments the USG would hand out to deserters, and the amount of benefits soldiers would get if they stay and fight, essentially acting as glorified mercenaries.

Now if there ever was a direct conflict between .mil and pro-Trump opposition groups, I have a feeling most of the infantry of each branch will at least stand down, if not join the ranks of the rebels. If pressured, they may fight back against the government, but I wouldn't put money on it. The Navy and CG will most likely stay under federal control, but it will need to be supplied abroad, especially if the conflict gets to the point to where the DoD needs to get involved. Ensuring supply lines and warding off foreign opponents (Russia, China, and Iran) from the homeland will be their main mission. Marines will probably break for the rebels, while the Army grunts go home or just scatter in all directions. The Air Force will mostly be neutered by nature of their airbases being in likely hostile territory, but may base their operations near the coasts, or in Canada or Mexico. Nukes and chemical warfare agents are a major wild card.

If the militias are able to capture several nukes, along with the personnel required to use them, they could essentially end the war in one swoop, since USG support will be concentrated in the cities. They could also use them to nuke Israel. This comes with its own considerations that should be made at that time.

I decided to post this because I felt that many threads hit all around the topic, but didn't unify them. So I decided to try and unify what I've seen over the past few weeks on here. I encourage other anons to comment as they see fit. I'm not the best person to consult on all of this, so I would appreciate anons with a greater understanding to post their thoughts as well.

Mass read violent. The traitors need their homes burns, businesses and homes destroyed.

I have a ton of ammo and enough weapons for a posse.

I'm Fucking ready. Kind of wish i had even more ammo and a plate carrier though.

For the burgers here: be sure to set your local mosques and synagogues on fire.

looting wont start for about a week-2 weeks in. you want to be in one of the first groups to loot. dont wait. as soon as niggers start looting walmarts near you, go and wait to loot with them.

Most of the walmarts that the niggers will loot are going to be in urban areas, which are guaranteed pro-gov shitholes. You shouldn't rely on looting supplies either. There are plenty of stories from people who lived through Katrina that would attest to that.

I sometimes like to imagine the bloodbaths that would occur at any Cabela's sporting goods should SHTF. It would be amazing, like heavily armed flies to shit

Come on now, anons.

I'd think that the feds, guardsmen or cops would immediately seize any and all guns in that situation, but there were cops looting during Katrina. Its going to be brutal if this shit goes down.

You're probably right, I still would pay for a webcam in the parking lot at a Cabelas during major SHTF. You know it would be entertaining as fuck

Oh yeah of course. Imagine first person go pro footage from inside. People blind shooting through the apparel section, others take cover behind the boats.

I personally wouldn't go anywhere near an academy or other sporting goods store during shtf.

WRONG.

The US military will be busy fighting the overtly violent muslims and blacks who will be causing all the shit.

WHAT WE NEED TO DO is start identifying kikes who live near us and making lists.

During a civil war we then need to go out and round them up because they're going to try slinking into the shadows once SHTF.

This needs to be our primary objective alongside securing white lives and enclaves.

The one I used to live by had aquariums and shit, it was fucking crazy. Anyways…

dont burn your neighbors house down because the fire will spread and destroy your whole neighborhood without fire stations responding. stick to bullets to purge your area of operations then you can use more destructive approaches when you branch out RWDS activities.

bury rice, beans and water cannibalization is nigger tier

There are too many threads promoting SHTF right now (just in general, it's kind of glaring) but if you're going to stockpile food don't neglect fats. Everybody stockpiles a bunch of shit that will starve you to death. You need fats, put more emphasis on that, moreso than carbs and protein.

Even if nothing happens, Obama has destroyed the notion of a peaceful transition of power. GOOD JOB NIGGER.

its getting pretty LARPy in here

I hope you're right

Well, Kek did say that Trump would win - but Kek also said that there'd be Civil War.

beelzebump
xposting for militianon

It's all bluster I believe. They are making a big show to try to get their base motivated for a retry in 2020. Next four years will be nonstop.

Intellibro here.
Something's definitely been up in my department but I doubt King Nigger would resort to fabricating evidence which implicates Trump in voter fraud. However, it is a minor possibility and should be noted. The most likely announcement tomorrow will consist of a rebuke of the forged birth certificate, an attack on Trump due to perceived Russian influence on the election, and a plea to the electoral college to "vote with their conscience".

still have my raifu ready and texted my few friends the path we'll follow should martial law be declared

I'll believe it when he posts the PGP key.

and who is going to enforce it intelbro? related question: who are trump voters?

He didn't mention martial law, but don't be a faggot. That would be the best situation for military to defect but it would still be unlikely to affect the short term.

it says ML right in the spoiler faggot.

my point is that the fagit college professor aint going to do shit, and the "master the human domain" military is never going to follow those orders, and furthermore the JSOC is behind Trump. if there is a counter-countercoup then we have our military this is what they have been waiting for all their lives.

If we follow logic, we've seen that some elements of Trump's cabinet are indeed quite revolutionary, but the key elements are still classic judeo-protestant cuckservative.
Hence the globalist clique (or a peripherical globalist clique, more cuckservative in appearance) will just have to play along with the new rules, but this ultimately won't harm the core of their project.
If Trump is not going change everything, then it's not gonna change anything. Modern economy is a losing game, and Trump, by wanting to fix the unfixable, won't be the saviour some hope he'll be. Unless he realizes it, he'll just be another politician.

In the lead up to whatever the hell is going to happen, be it a peaceful ground game with intense political maneuvering because the establishment painted itself into a corner (my guess) or actual mass civil unrest or war, using an agree and amplify technique is going to be even more persuasive. The "yes and" technique really helps calling out the Jew. Keep in mind that they're going to work with whatever happens, isolation is the only tactic because no matter how much they try to disperse the,selves, they'll always have key ideological components in common. If things get worse than what I think, open racism and anti semitism will become progressively more acceptable.

Every real problem that we have right now(including what the left impotently bleats about) is in some way connected to the Jewish influence cartel. Agree with the objective problems, from foreign policy or education issues to corporate and government overreach and point out the baseline Jewish involvement. They admit it. Remember that privilege garbage isn't a real issue in that its relative to the actual argument. Ignore that crap and focus on real problems. This incidentally is the same reason that faggot milo or any feminists are such a problem. They attempt to shift the value narrative to themselves instead of acknowledging that shit like terrorism is bad for the rest of us. They try to offer a way out of being ostracized by society by still pressing the valued groups narrative, attempting to shift from build self esteem to cucky protective impulses.

something that occurred to me this morning was along the lines of "how would you feel if you had to get approval from the chinese to print our american dollars? what about the russians? ok so how do you feel about begging for approval from the jews to print federal reserve notes?" in terms of getting to the heart of the matter anyway, i mean if you want to hit the soft spot of the death star i don't have any better targets right?

Trump confirmed for honorary serbian

I fucked up. But
is complete bullshit. They MIGHT not follow orders, but the types that won't fall in line were getting kicked out a decade ago. Anyone in now may be conservative, but they were okay with going to war over lies, they were okay with being told they were rapists, they were okay with cultural marxism, at least to the point where they fell in line. Which short of the nigger declaring himself king, they will fall in line again for the short term. Long term, that would be the best situation though.

I don't want anyone printing money I am forced to use, without at least backing it up. I don't trust the government much more than jews. I do want to do more about the fed, but it's been hard to get anyone to care outside of here and the paleolibertarians.

can you fucking imagine?

I'd legit pay to see that.

Posting for posterity.

A mudslide?

I'm in Southern California . There are quite a few of us here who voted for Trump. We are going to bug-in and cause chaos while waiting for extraction.

San Gabriel Valley here just outside of LA.

For the short term I imagine that Orange County, Greater San Diego and some of the valleys of SoCal could be safe-ish considering the high density of white conservatives in some of these areas.

Nothings gonna happen, stop daydreaming queerfaggots.

SYRIA.
None of the scenarios include: foreign intervention/humanitarian 'aid'.

Don't think for a second the Chinese aren't looking for any easy opportunity to colonize under the guise of peace keeping.

China is a paper tiger. They don't have the force projection to do anything serious.

this

I live in Central NJ. How fucked am I? I do have food, supplies and a safe place to go to thats in a rural area outside of NJ but no gun.

Explain yourself.

Recommended reading:
Civil War II: The Coming Breakup of America by Thomas W. Chittum
my.mixtape.moe/zavlfo.pdf

At the most, the leftists cities on the west coast. Bigger influence is Russia, and they'll be on the side of Trump supporters.

pic related

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Hope so bro. It's bug in time.

3/chetnik

This is all really going to come to a head soon isn't it? I feel it in my bones. Burgers have 3-6 months tops if Trump isn't elected, even if he is, the globalists will push another angle or he ends up being controlled opposition (unlikely I admit).

One to three years is the outside for europe with all the shit that's going down there.

Get ready anons, it really is going to happen soon. All you fatass NEETS, if you genuinely believe in the cause then it's time to get your shit together and organise.

That was Arkans beloved pet. He died last year according to the zoo that took care of him.

Replace “Squad” with Sniper. Trust no one.

"But social network analysis couldn’t find snipers who were not part of any network. That’s when we began to hear of “The Militia of One.” In the end there were too many rifles, and too many willing shooters. A number that was constantly heard was twenty million. That was the number of Americans who supposedly went deer hunting every year, against less than 200,000 armed federal agents.”

westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/2012/09/11/what-i-saw-at-the-coup/

doubt that

All it takes is 3%.

user, you beautiful bastard, I've been looking for these exact two screencaps for months. Thanks.