Kikebook to censor "fake news," bury free speech

(((Mark Fuckerberg))) announced that news not (((fact-checked))) by the Washington Post, CNN, Poynter Institute and Snopes will be flagged and buried in a person's Jewbook newsfeed.

The Jews have no shame. How do we fight back against this anti-free speech shit?

CNN archived link: archive.is/G0f30

Waterfilter-man archived link: archive.is/kQ8Xs

This is like Communism, wtf.

whites are cuck tbh fam

Bump

So now we just need to redpill family members and get them all to stop using the internet. Hmmm. Plan has holes in it.

there are alternatives to facebook. start using them for all your personal data. make facebook a dry, boring place for business networking. also, why aren't you telling everyone you know that fb puts a tracking cookie in your browser that records everything you do online?

No, don't use fucking any of them.

They may as well cite wikipedia while they're at it.

Well time to give the antitrust laws a good dusting off

I wonder if (((zuckerberg))) is part of the pizza cult as well.

But that entire list is fake news outlets.

Daily reminder that Facebook is a private company and private software and they can do this if they want and are not beholden to 'free speech' laws.

Further reminder that anyone is allowed to go an create their own Facebook style social media platform.

How come Americans have to be cucked out of basic rights by monopolous corporations & universities that will never be punished for doing so?

i'm on board with this one, private companies should and can to some extent do what they wan't.

If I wanted to fork the GNU social bullshit, create a Facebook clone for only whites and bury all left wing news sources I should be able to do that too.

Business's can't restrict it to only niggers/whites/jews though… Some organizations do, but they aren't businesses, I think non-profits and political organizations can.

Entire thing is amazing. Imagine if Sandy Hook never happened on 12/14/12 but happened on 12/14/16

It was already shill city even back then, no matter where it was mentioned there was some shill saying they were from Newtown or Sandy Hook and it's totally real. But now it would just be shut down, any doubt shut down over social media.

That was a test psyop. That is why it was so obviously fucked up. It was a major step to this "fake news" thing we have today.

It hurts me as somebody that spend an autistic amount of time researching that "event" to see what "fake news" means today. It's a total 180 from the huge real fake news campaign in the second Obama term.

This is really fucked all around

facebook has direct ties to the feds and as a result can hardly be considered a private entity.

The difference with Universities is that the vast majority of them are funded with tax dollars. It's different when the government does it, that should be banned. Private universities, just like private business, should be able to do whatever the fuck they want.

nobody is required or needs to create facebook though. It hasn't risen to the level of phone/internet/electricity/water where sure you can go without it but its a basic requirement these days.

Not that I'd apply for a shit job that wants your private life involved with work though.

Fucking stalkers. I only have a normiebook to blend in as a normie

Peter Thiel was an early funder of facebook. Now supporting Trump. Trump also has said in the past he wants tougher libel laws.

I'm not some anti-trump shill but I'm sitting back on all of this. I don't understand what is going on but it seems deeper than surface level shit.

My whole thing (as what would basically be called a hoax-tard or crisis-actor tard by most, although that's really inadequate to describe me) is that I'm going to sit back and see if Trump does anything to reverse any of the bullshit narratives that have been built by REAL FAKE NEWS or if he doesn't reverse that, or just uses the machinery of it to promote his own aims that half-align.

Very fucking angry about what happened during Obama's second term (first half of that specifically) and now to see this bullshit new definition of fake news

I wouldn't suggest using facebook like social media at all, but the alternatives should be propped up. Facebook doing this shit shouldn't be outlawed, it's stock should crash and burn from unpopularity.

The problem is everyone is already on it, so nobody wants to leave. It's like if you had a phone from Sprint, and networks couldn't call eachother. If 99% had sprint, even if you wanted to move, you move, you can only call 1% of the people, so you never do.

Maybe if some alternative could link with facebook/twitter in some way it would encourage and wean people off the platforms. Both of them have api's but they're limited.

that requirement would be bullshit lol fuck that job.

You could create a facebook specifically for business purposes, but I would rather find another job.

Strengthening libel laws could be a good solution. Then if you want to call something "Fake News" you'd have to prove it in court, and if you don't, then you can get sued for calling it "Fake News". Not to mention MSM would be getting sued daily.

I don't trust the courts and think that if another Sandy Hook happened, strengthening libel laws would only lead to researchers on the event being charged with libel. Because, cmon now goy, that shit was totally real (no evidence needed).

I do not trust the courts.

Don't take this the wrong way

Or under tougher libel laws, assuming courts are still corrupt (a valid assumption), a random user researching pizzagate could be fucked.

I don't want it to go this way and perhaps it wont.

Courts aren't the greatest, but they would force exposing all kinds of shit. If you sue someone for libel you've gotta prove it, and then the other person is going to be allowed discovery, they'll be able to drag all kinds of shit out and dump it for public view.

Courts have been the solid as a brick wall end of any investigation regarding sandy hook. People have spent years looking at it, but without a court saying "you can subpeona this info" it's always a dead end. And they never will allow that

subpoena

I'm no legalfag just somebody with an interest in real fake news

Ya neither am I. Problem is you get some jew judge who shuts the whole thing down in the courts. Judges have too much power.

My entire opinion of Trump will be based off of how he either deals with this shit of the last 5 years, or decides to use it himself. Current situation is straight fucked

And the stuff going on currently with "fake news", is more than enraging to me. Snopes as a decider? fuck..

My job didn't require it thank fuck, but I do know management at work all look me up on goybook.

Which is why back when I made it, I didn't put a damn thing on there that can bite me in the ass, it's purely to give off the appearance of being like everyone else socially.

I think it's pathetic to see some 50 year old cunt facebook searching me tbh, but it's nice when it's some qt girl from the deli counter at work kek I started a conversation with her, and caught her out when she mentioned something I specifically had on facebook but never told her, so by then she knew I knew she'd been looking me up

this shit also works both ways, how many people do you think are actually reading this shit and flagging it?

The vast majority of shit that will be hit with a "this is fake please press continue to share" wall will be done with an algorithm, no human is going to green light that wall. If X number of people flag it, the wall goes up.

So take your troll accounts and mass report liberal bullshit. It'll probably only get unflagged by hand, and I doubt they have 10k indians working on it.

Kinda like here when they block your post at 100% that time you come with intel for a thread

You're not going to win that kind of war with them. I don't use fakebook anyways and never will (I know, so virtuous I am)

i'm also pretty sure if they autoflag literally everything that comes out of infowars.com that's fucking libel and alex should get his team of goldsteins on it

it's the same idea as stormfront's nigger twitter though, that's exactly how you fight it

He is a talmudic jew so he supports it ofc, also don't look for only the jews

last time I drop this

look for masons
look for swingers clubs in kikewood

guess this post is blocked at 100% now

HAHAHAHA

FUCKING GYNO

Mark Zuckerberg held out on censoring 'fake news' for as long as he could, I guess his fellow jews got to him.

Was it like this in Weimar?
Is there an unbiased book to read that carefully describes the zeitgeist and events leading up to Hitler's rise to power?
Because I seriously wonder if the Weimar kikes tried to censor false news relating to the nazis and trying to outlaw anti-kikeism

Smells like the twitter rainbow council.
I guess they will be doing something similar.

Thanks Mark Zukerberg!

Court rules in favor of whoever has more money and influence, it's by no means a legitimate institution. So libel laws would only protect the kikes and their narratives from being challenged, even unofficially. Try proving in court that Holocaust was not real or that it was exaggerated.

It's the discover thing that makes me think it'll benefit smaller operations.

CNN to infowars: this is fake news
Judge: prove your sources
infowars: source1, 2, 3, etc
infowars: this is libel, we want 9000 shekels
CNN: sources?
CNN: muh journalism etc max jew we can't disclose source etc
Judge: here's your 9000 shekels

infowars to CNN: this is fake news
Judge: prove your sources
CNN: muh journalism we can't disclose sources, max jewing etc…

CNN might not loose but they'll be less likely to publish in the first place

*discovery

It’s pretty disappointing to that so many people on Holla Forums use Facebook. This whole rotten ship is sinking, this last power is an act of desperation by the same people who have been attempting to destroy and subvert nations since they fabricated their own providence.

Fuck all social media and fuck the jobs that require a mainline into your personality to get them. Social media should only be used for our propaganda.

This whole ship is sinking; don’t lend it any life support. And if Trump either continues or fails to reverse this horse shit then he needs to know he was made by a free(ish) internet and that energy can be switched off.

It’s pretty disappointing to that so many people on Holla Forums use Facebook. This whole rotten ship is sinking, this last power is an act of desperation by the same people who have been attempting to destroy and subvert nations since they fabricated their own providence.

Fuck all social media and fuck the jobs that require a mainline into your personality to get them. Social media should only be used for our propaganda.

This whole ship is sinking; don’t lend it any life support. And if Trump either continues or fails to reverse this horse shit then he needs to know he was made by a free(ish) internet and that energy can be switched off.

LET ME POST YOU PIG FARMING CREEP

It's pretty expected to see a reddit spacer fuck up this badly

That's irrelevant.

What Facebook is doing is essentially libeling news organizations by relying on editorials from a set list of sources that they've designated as the only ones they consider honest. There is some obfuscation and plausible deniability which makes it perfectly legal for them to do this, but there is an obviously moral wrong being committed here which you'd have to be incredibly dense/autistic to miss.

And when it comes to the legality of this, laws can change. Which is the point of discussions like this, the debate at this point is whether and if so how would laws be enacted to prevent people essentially being libeled by Facebook like this.

fucking reddit

spacing

is the most im

portant issue of

our time dont let the reddit
spacing

meme die anons

Muh Holocaust.

I hate seeing that image… What is the point of making it premium only how can you mentally scar the ledditors if you don't post it normally.

Start a wiki dedicated to documenting what Facebook et al decide is Fake News. With documentation it is easier to detect and demonstrate patterns of Jewry. With enough information it might even be possible to reverse engineer part of the algorithm. How hard would it be to create a script that would automatically document what stories FB decides are Fake?

No he's just part of the Jewish cult.

Never used facebook, such a stupid concept. Just some regular chat addon is more than enough without all the ID verification that sets you up for real time big data kikery.

If you're relying on FB for your news, you're beyond hope already.

Some retards you just can't save.

Obvious course of action is to use this as leverage to get normalfags off of kikebook.

Except even Stallman isn't against the concept, only that most implementations are anti-privacy, or proprietary. Anyway let's see if it's enough to get mum to leave.

They are, but if their policy is explicitly to stop 'fake news' that means they must also block the fake news that comes out of leftist sources or the MSM. Obviously that's not what this is all for. So they are blatantly lying through their teeth and violating their own terms of service.