Post yfw either:

Post yfw either:

Special option D:
>OP fucks off back to reddit or half/co/ where they won't get bullied for making threads about memeshows

Pander to Tumblr is career suicide by now

Nobody gives a shit

Get out and go find the mulan sauce

Aren't Harmon and Roiland both kikes?

season 3 will be the last because dan harmon and justin roiland don't see eye to eye on creative issues and probably don't like each other.

Yes but Harmon is the kike concerned with pandering and hoarding shekels and Roiland is the self-hating kike who is an edge lord

Justin was the one who came with the idea, while Harmon is the typical idiot who pander to "minorities"

No, they're not kikes. Dan is a cuck that wishes he was one, like Charlie Chaplain did, and Roiland is just a cheap clone of Mike Judge, another one of those fools that pretends the marketing term known as "generation x" is still a thing. Jokingly, they consider Morty a genetic kike, but shy away from making it official, since that would ruin the "fucking white male" thing they have going, with Jerry.

t. moshe kikestein

Not an argument.

It's like fucking poetry
No wonder rick is ashamed of morty. Shit, I'd be too. I wonder if Rick is Chilean or something

oy vey

Well his name IS Sanchez.

Don't forget how Dan also defends pedos and pushes pedo rights shit. He is a nutjob. He even tried to defend Glinner for doxxing people who disagreed with them after Glinner threatened some guys mom and told the mother his son is a bigot for saying Glinner is an asshole. Dan also tries to push how much he loves women but defended those games journalists who got caught sexually harrassing people a while back since they were against Gamergate. Devin Faraci is a big one.

Justin Roiland capitulates to this bullshit and shat on GG as well when no one brought it up to him. Justin also says that saying SJW is bad and offensive.

Source? Do they really not like each other? I feel like Roliand could probably do the show on his own and make it a lot funnier. Harmon just HAS to have the oh so funny pop culture references, just like Community.

His daughter is aryan, so he's probably from Spaniard immigrants.

From what I've seen Roiland by himself basically makes stuff that's like Drawn Together but somewhat pretentious. That said I could actually get into that.

So long as they don't keep forcing this unneccessary "Drama" shit, the parents struggling with their marriage in the first season made for dark, morbidly satisfying comedy, now it seems like they're trying to push it to have some unnecessary "depth" that people want out of a fucking poorly drawn cartoon that started off as a Back to the Future Parody

I'd blame the Venture Bros. for this trend of comedy shows trying for "depth" but they actually mix comedy and good characters really well, R&M gives us a bunch of exaggerated caricatures and then expects us to care about them in these semi-dramatic scenarios. Great example is the unity episode where Rick tries to kill himself, people call that the most emotionally impacting point in the show, I just don't see how you can empathize and sympathize with ridiculously over-exaggerated stereotype of a drunk, mad scientist.

What's the deal between Justin with tumblr SJW? He said once on twitter that Rick and Morty are cannon sexual partners in some universe.

I thought he said that to piss of the people who wanted Rick to be a pedo

As I recall the exchange went something like

And fuuuck you.

He's named after that guy who was always hurting himself for views on CNN, back when the Internet was just beginning to overtake (((TV))). Think he has an ED page.

God damn, son.

He can't. If he so much as budges a muscle from where they want him, they'll take his baby faster than John Podesta on meth.

Who cares? It's a trash series anyway.

Better option.

It will most likely be the first endgame.
There is no way it will be neutral, LA residents, specifically hired woman who made 'Baron Trump will be the first homeschooled shooter joke'
Harmon jerked off on twitter about that and offered a job that paid 'just as much as the men on staff'
As for a possible split up end game, Roiland is the funnier one I would say, Harmon jerks off his 'best writer to ever grace the television screen, but no one gets it' ego.
The second problem is that kike lamprey Ryan Ridley, he's like a less competent, gayer Ben Shapiro Look-Alike that stuck in Justin's Ear and can twist him in any direction since Justin is fairly spineless.

Not in this world, user.

Is it already now? About time.

its getting close. Shows that have pandered will make one small transgression and then they are nearly completely dropped by their only demographic

Some shows haven't figured that out yet since they haven't made that transgression yet.

I want it to be cancelled for that April Fools stunt they pulled.

For once we agree on something you fucking green queer.