Self writing code

Holy shit guys the future has arrived!
Programmers are now obsolete!
github.com/emilwallner/Screenshot-to-code-in-Keras

Other urls found in this thread:

softwareengineering.stackexchange.com/questions/138521/is-javascript-interpreted-by-design
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When can I accomplish my childhood dream of throwing things at the computer and it just automatically knowing what to make for me?

Fixed it for you. Can this thing actually generate the layout (i. e. the CSS), or does it just generate the HTML content?

Neat but these sort of things always fail. Eventually a bug or something pops up and you need to go into the code and fix it yourself. Then you need a programmer.

And when that programmer arrives, it's often faster for him to rewrite the whole thing in semantic code/markup than to try to understand the machine-generated garbage.

Sperg all you like, Javascript is real programming.

good luck debugging that when it doesn't give the right answer

nah.
html/css/javashit is the hypercard of this generation. It will die. It's just going to be here awhile finger painting shit all over all walls.

Stop LARPing. Hypercard was "majorly" (in quotes, since "majorly" is an overstatement) around for what, a couple years?

Airgapped website archival.
One machine visits the webpage, renders all possible pozzed javascript it refuses to work without, another machine reads the video output and generates a static page based on image only mitigating malicious code execution and tampering with stored documents.

cool guys the future is here this is going to make self printing chips program themselves were at the singularity :D!

How long is "this generation"? It's been more or less twenty years by now that mass tech has been web centrist and it doesn't seem to be going anywhere.

What is there to replace it? Mobile got absorbed by it. The average pajeet shitting out stuff for mobile just uses a framework that spits out apps based on front-end web technology.

Desktop sure isn't going to make a comeback.

I'm not making an argument against or in favour of anything, I'm just being realistic about what exists and what seems to be possible to exist in the future.

You need a """programmer""" to make to image though.

These. The only ones even remotely threatened by this are bottom-of-the-barrel webdev shitcoders.

At least give the computer millions of examples of what you want.

The whole JOKE was that HTML is not actually a programming language, it's a document markup. The JOKE was that people who write HTML and call themselves "programmers" were retards. Javascript, on the other hand, is an actual programming language.

No.Javascript is an interpreted language.

And here I was hoping for something Lisp related

Interpreted languages are programming languages just like compiled languages are.

Printers have been doing this for decades.

Embarassing.

Shut up, retard.

Talking about shit you don't know makes you a bad person. Improve

softwareengineering.stackexchange.com/questions/138521/is-javascript-interpreted-by-design

user you're hanging out with some of the baddest people on the entire planet.

It is so easy to bait on here.
Btw Rust > wasm is the future of webdev. Finally we can do webdev with a real, blazingly fast language.

I mean are you actually serious? I said that JavaScript is not a real language because it is interpreted and when you fags take this obvious bait I'm the retard?
Explain please. Try it without using a meme image.

Are you autistic? I never said I was pretending to take the bait, I was pointing out that you just pulled the "I WAS JUST PRETENDING" card.

I'm starting to think you are actually retarded tbh.

Uhhh, okay? Who exactly is affected by this?

dysn☕mia!bO.8VNPLAE ## Board Volunteer 01/18/18 (Thu) 23:29:10 No.
>>>Holla Forums7711343

If you fags can get >>7777777 by tonight I will give the board to someone else.

But if you can't… I'm here forever.

>>>Holla Forums7712047
yea, that's probably true. I don't think we will get to 7777777 unless we get some serious help here soon.

everyone stop posting and call fucking reddit for help. I don't give a shit. GET THE WHOLE DAMN INTERNET IN HERE OR WE WONT GET 7777777. WE MUST GET IT, EVEN IF ITS JUST TO PROVE DYSNOMIA WRONG, THEN WE MUST GET THE WHOLE INTERNET TO LEAVE Holla Forums AGAIN AND MAKE IT EMPTY SO THAT DYSNOMIA GETS FIRED WHILE QUITTING FOR DOUBLE GTFO-ISH-NESS

HERE'S THE PLAN: call reddit and say dysnomia is quitting if we get the 888877777s7 dfyw839 and say "NO NO DYSNOMIA NO" so that reddit says "aahhhaa! lets bump the thread!' THEY WILL GET US TO 87878768777689 BEFORE 12 AM.
LISTEN TO ME

LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE CAN DO THIS
SAVE Holla Forums, SAVE Holla Forums, SAVE THE INTERNET, SAVE AMERICA, SAVE THE WORLD

CALLING ALL OTHER BOARDS FOR HELP
GO GET THEM! GO ASK THEM FOR HELP!

SOMEONE GO AND FUCKING CALL REDDIT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CALL YOUR BIG FAT MOTHERS
CALL YOUR CAT
CALL ALL THE BITCHES IN THE YARD WITH BIG MILKSHAKES
CALL YOUR POOP IN THE TOILET

FUCKING GET YOUR DOCTOR TO PUT ON SOME GLOVES AND CALL YOUR PROSTATE

FUCKING CALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL AND HURRY

>>>Holla Forums7711343

>>>Holla Forums7712047
yea, that's probably true. I don't think we will get to 7777777 unless we get some serious help here soon.

everyone stop posting and call fucking reddit for help. I don't give a shit. GET THE WHOLE DAMN INTERNET IN HERE OR WE WONT GET 7777777. WE MUST GET IT, EVEN IF ITS JUST TO PROVE DYSNOMIA WRONG, THEN WE MUST GET THE WHOLE INTERNET TO LEAVE Holla Forums AGAIN AND MAKE IT EMPTY SO THAT DYSNOMIA GETS FIRED WHILE QUITTING FOR DOUBLE GTFO-ISH-NESS

HERE'S THE PLAN: call reddit and say dysnomia is quitting if we get the 888877777s7 dfyw839 and say "NO NO DYSNOMIA NO" so that reddit says "aahhhaa! lets bump the thread!' THEY WILL GET US TO 87878768777689 BEFORE 12 AM.
LISTEN TO ME

WE CAN DO THIS
SAVE Holla Forums, SAVE Holla Forums, SAVE THE INTERNET, SAVE AMERICA, SAVE THE WORLD

CALL YOUR CAT

>>>Holla Forums7711343

>>>Holla Forums7712047

LISTEN TO ME

WE CAN DO THIS

CALL YOUR CAT

no i was not pulling the "i was pretending to be retarded" card. i pulled the "i was only baiting" card.
btw, you also got baited.

Yes I was.
And you baited by pretending to be retarded.

L000L. gtfo of here, kiddo.

Somebody sounds VERY insecure.

So it's "HTML 'coders' are obsolete because we have PHP nao!" all over again?
*yawn*

That's a damned good idea.

Not if you have self-analyzing code.