So Holla Forums, I have a question for you

So Holla Forums, I have a question for you.
One of my close friends turned me onto this board a few years ago, and has seriously red pilled me both indirectly, by showing me this board, and directly, but talking with me about politics over the past several years. I've gone from some degenerate sjw liberal arts major to a scientist, and recently had the pleasure of voting for trump in a swing state. Here's my issue: this person is both half Jewish (ethnically, not culturally), and a transwoman.
So what the hell Holla Forums, how has such a person become the agent of my transformation? Is this ok? Pic possibly related.

Whatever gets you here man.

So ur sayin that ur freind is jew? Gas him ok thats the answer u wanted

Your friend is a degenerate tranny kike and should be gassed regardless of his supposed political views.

also sage for blogposting

I know a similar story but different, there was this guy that browsed Holla Forums (this election he suported trump) but knew this girl that was a commie >>>/kennedi/

Don't mind me, just adding OP's pic to my Forgotten Memes folder

pol is a collection of individuals.

I am sorry for your friend's mental illness. I legitimately am. Transgenderism is unfortunate. Its important to not be hostile towards them for suffering from this mental illnes. I'm not sure if playing along with their delusions is good for them or not, tbh. I believe they feel uncontrollable chemicals when forced to acknowledge reality.

and the whole jew thing is silly. Yeah, I believe the people in power are jewish racists. No, I dont think all jews are evil.

B… but sempai, I don't want to gas tranny chan

I'm not hostile, in fact they're the one who originally told me that gender dysphoria clearly meats the definition of a disorder, and made a compelling case for it.

You can browse Holla Forums and agree with most of what people say but not everything. Why you have christians vs atheist threads all the fucking time. A tranny can be redpilled on their mental illness but the redpill ranges from "it's complete kike fake that being transgender exists" and "being transgender is a mental illness which should be treated by aligning mind to their current body but literally nothing does this so we change the body to match the mind". You can also be okay with general LGBT shit to an extent but be completely pilled on race. Holla Forums is not on person no matter how many anons want it to be.

Also kikes that are aware of how awful other jews are are the same as higher IQ blacks that are fully aware that most niggers are chimps. They are statistical outliers but they exist.

at least it recognizes its sick

pretty much. i'd like to think that cold hard logic and skepticism is what lies at the heart of this board and keeps everyone together, along with a universal dislike of nogs

And a dislike of kikes.

Oh it's 100% a mental disorder that is a fact, the problem becomes Holla Forums wants the answer to the problem to be getting a dude to be okay with being a dude not to make his body have the visage of a women, but looking at neurological studies behind transsexuals, there is a base, structural and neurochemical malfunction with how the mind is interpreting the body it's in. Until we can restructure brains physically on the fly most trannies are fucked. Espcially the pilled ones.

Reported

wtf i love tranny kikes now

What kind of tranny is this person OP? Does he drama and bitch about it all the time? Does he actually pass?

Oh the ironing.
It's like pottery.

Truly we have fallen.

They pass quite well, although their voice is pretty androgynous, not quite female.

Isn't it? At least my transformation wound up with a good degree and an AR, not tits

The trannies that you can't tell are trannies are definitely the best and are usually pilled, trannies that can't pass are the ones that turn into filthy liberal scum and bitch about discrimination all day with their 5 o'clock shadow.

Regardless of how many imbeciles might inhabit our board, the fact remains that there are a lot of degenerates who have taken the red-pill. Faggot-friendly Holla Forumsacks exist, even freaking atheist Holla Forumsacks exist. A discussion on how to deal with them is probably a good idea.

Personally I feel that those with certain forms of degenerate behaviour (like fetishes, alcoholism, obesity, laziness, etc) should be addressed by making them aware that there are problems in their lives that must be dealt with; but by emphasizing the point that these will not be over-night changes and that they are still valuable members of society so long as they are aware of their problems and working to overcome them.

A Holla Forumsack who does not understand why feminism or faggotry undermines society is not really a Holla Forumsack; they do not understand that the focal point of society is always the family unit and that anything that weakens its power or lessens its existence is to be opposed. That does not mean that we would not accept females with jobs or homosexuals who are aware that they are not in their optimal state; but it does mean that they must be aware of these things. They must see through the lies of modern society, or otherwise put; they must have taken 'the redpill'. Holla Forums is a lot more than simply hating kikes and niggers.

Trannies can't pass to anyone paying halfway attention. Wrists, shoulders, hips, and hands don't lie.
Anybody fooled by a tranny gets what they deserve (of course I would hope they give the tranny what they deserve too, preferably in a fairly large caliber).

thats a lot of words to say that we should accept faggots you faggot

I should clarify that faggots are included under fetishes; and thus need to be working to overcome their degeneracy. We should not accept or tolerate faggotry; but faggots in remission would likely find our sources useful.

Also they should see an exorcist.

Checked
I would love to help as many pre-pilled people as I could too… But admit that some are just not worth saving.

I see those degenerate "Holla Forumsacks" as fracture point infiltrators to stir shit up later on, as well as rats on a sinking ship just looking for a raft.

Tl;Dr: Gas the fucking lot of them.

See the problem here is that you have never seen a passing tranny because any tranny that passes you don't know is a tranny. The entire point of passing is that no one can tell. It's 100% confirmation bias, which is fine, but good luck to you.