AUTISM LINK FOUND!

theguardian.com/society/2016/dec/14/autism-linked-to-vitamin-d-deficiency-during-pregnancy-researchers-find

You can thank your vegan or lactose intolerant mothers for this curse Holla Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

autismspeaks.org/science/science-news/regressive-autism-reported-twice-often-among-african-american-children
rdos.net/eng/asperger.htm
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18754897
vitamindcouncil.org/new-research-somali-immigrants-in-sweden-suffering-from-severe-vitamin-d-deficiency-during-pregnancy/
autismspeaks.org/science/science-news/swedish-study-suggests-low-vitamin-d-birth-may-increase-autism-risk
vault-co.blogspot.se/2015/05/an-old-painting-of-neanderthals-before.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So if I was a winterborn babby I should supplement?

Not estrogen
Not estrogen
Not estrogen
Not estrogen
You know who is to blame right?
Vitamin D

So, babbies conceived in fall will tend to be more autistic?

NO GREATER TRUTH KNOWN TO MAN THAN TO ALWAYS

GIVE EM' THE D

They could back this up by comparing autism rates in different climates and during different seasons.

Shitskins would have more persons autistic spectrum. I don't think it pans out.

wow

My wife is on all kinds of vitamins with her pregnancy. Vitamin d plus calcium, prenatal vitamins, and vitamin goddam water. So far, for a woman that has all sorts of minor sicknesses, the pregnancy has been absolutely great. She hasn't even had to throw up yet.

I also went through all her shampoo, body wash, and lotion to make sure it didnt have that shit that turns the frogs gay, as well as her reusable water bottles to make sure it was bpa free and that the dryer sheets didn't have perfume as I heard that could effect shit.

I'm a paranoid man and half of that stuff might be wrong, but better safe then sorry. It's probably some other shit anyway that causes all these issues

autismspeaks.org/science/science-news/regressive-autism-reported-twice-often-among-african-american-children

Well fuq me with a salad tong sideways! Da fug! Whitey be manipulating dem statistics to make superior Africans and other pocs look weak!

I've read contrary that autism is Neanderthal sourced and thus non-african.

then why aren't there more autistic niggers in Minnesota

wait, would you even notice if a nigger were autistic?

Women in their late 30s onward commonly need to supplement their Vit D levels (amongst many other things), low vit d is also linked to osteoporosis (aka the frail grandma disease), but no goy it's definitely NOT that women are having children too late in life. Are you seriously suggesting imposing on Women's Rights you r*cist s*xist antis*mite?

does anyone have the "just call them NIGGERS" drop from TRS?

Kek

user, you had one fucking job

It checks out.

Ah, another possibility. A study on age range should also be done along with climate and season studies.

So gaming is the cause.

check out Sally Fallon Morrel on Red Ice Radio march 2015 for some dietary pregnancy shit you might be interested in

We've known this for years.

t. Holla Forums

And computing and tv watching.

Thread literally hidden and OP ignored

Yeah, ever notice how it's never young mothers complaining about how muh vaccines autism'd my child? The vaccine autism meme never existed until after the (((sexual revolution))) and women suddenly started having children in their 40s. You'll never get a study done on this though because it's actually quite vigorously opposed. Feminist kikes legitimately believe that there is no detriment to having children too late in life and to disagree is misogyny.

Yeah right, if that were the case countries like Finland would have extreme cases of autism and there's clearly nothing wrong with them.

Yet you responded? Why?

Bump

Do the Finns never go outside?

It doesn't take much sun exposure to get your vitamin D. 15-20 minutes a day is enough.

Europeans go outside more than Americans. Makes sense when you compare their cities to ours: Euro cities were built before cars when everyone had to walk, whereas most American cities were developed for driving.

Why am I not surprised? At all? If I ever have to talk to her again, I'll be sure to thank her for being the reason I'm an autist in the first place. I'm humble enough about it, but she sure as hell isn't.

What does Holla Forums think about the Neanderthal/Autism theory?
rdos.net/eng/asperger.htm

The greatest problem with autism diagnosis (and autism-related studies) is that it's such a broad area. There are functioning autists who are wise/unwise and undetected by normies, non-functioning autists who are wise/unwise, and so forth. I think the reason the term autism was invented so recently is because in the past, it was expected for males to be rational-minded and somewhat mechanical in their thinking. When kikes started disturbing gender roles and forcing other degeneracy, it started being considered abnormal for a man to not be an emotionally-driven pushover, much as females are expected to pursue careers and not value their virginity.

Think of it as the egg shell finally beginning to crack. The point about older women having higher chances of birthing an autistic child may be correct, or it may be mere correlation - the degeneracy of men being made/encouraged to reproduce with older women is a sign of the growing degeneracy of our almost matriarchal societies - lemmings will go along with it, but those who stray from the status quo are fed up. This could further explain the Neanderthal theory, although this is guesswork at this point based on the assumption that Neanderthals were intelligent due to their larger brains (which would thus lead to an unlikeliness to be a lemming).

Nations that consume cod liver oil during the winter and consume lots of fish typically don't have these problems. They are well aware of vitamin D deficiency. Winters can be dark with extremely short days, hence the cod liver oil.

vitamindcouncil.org/new-research-somali-immigrants-in-sweden-suffering-from-severe-vitamin-d-deficiency-during-pregnancy/
autismspeaks.org/science/science-news/swedish-study-suggests-low-vitamin-d-birth-may-increase-autism-risk
Shitskins in the northern hemisphere give birth to more autistic children. And we are talking about serious autism with severe mental retardation.

Nope, I got vaxxed

Wait a fucking minute here! Is that the reason why Niggers are so retarded?

That's just Jews trying to drag goyim along with them. They used to define sspergers and autism as separate, now its called autism spectrum disorder or some bullshit like that. Jews are neanderthals and I saw a theory once that all jews have aspergers to some degree. ALL OF THEM. It explains their eratic behaviour that gentiles find off putting but to jews is completely normal.

melanin blocks sunlight and vitamin D.

Actually in sweden tons of somalian babies are born with autism. This actually would make sense then.

Jews are mongrels of various races, mainly Aryans and niggers, but also some Asian admixture. Europeans supposedly have the most Neanderthal genes of all races. This doesn't surprise me, as if I recall correctly Neanderthal sites are most common in Northern Europe.

I think autism is linked to reduced consciousness because of psychic trauma.

I was more conscious than those around me as a child (when I was diagnosed).

wew

That's a bullshit meme to make the jews feel more like special snowflakes and steal our past. We are the neanderthals.
vault-co.blogspot.se/2015/05/an-old-painting-of-neanderthals-before.html

I find those traits the most attractive.

The truth is hard to swallow but then so is cod liver oil

Here's a larger version of that painting. Unfortunately it has a watermark across it on it.

This. Neanderthals were basically the original superhuman aryans, and it's our lingering neanderthal DNA that sets whites above other races in imagination, intellect, and physical strength.

She's neither, she just really hates most dairy. I believe I'll keep this to myself, though. She's in her 70s and she already blames herself for my sperginess. If she finds out she could have avoided some of it by taking a supplement, it'll probably kill her.

It's probably the age she had you, more than nutrients.

A testament why white women need to have children at younger ages and society needs to be built upon the strength that such a culture maintained.

Bizarre, considering neanderthals were basically high-pitched manlets and white cultures originated in Anatolia, whereas neanderthals were more or less bred out by homo sapiens literally everywhere they existed.

Then how come Australian Aboriginals have the most Neanderthal DNA on average

Degenerate detected

Devonian admixture really fucked them over, as you would expect of mixing with a homo species with room temp IQ

They're not good dancers.

Then how come most of them lived in France? They got the name "NEANDERthal" from the NEANDER Valley m80. Also you're basing the "high-pitched voices" thing on a (((reconstructed))) skull (Pic related) found in Israel - Not exactly a reliable source.

Compare that Israeli "Neanderthal" skull to this real one.

but are jews from israel? Shouldn't israel have the other semites the descendants of the arabs?

When did the cro magnon come into existence?

Then no negroid has autism ever, stop reading propaganda please.

So atheism can be cured giving mlp fans the d? serious question.

Whites = Cromagnon

Asians = Denisovan

Blacks = Homo Sapiens

Semites = Neanderthals

Awwww

God bless user. I wish you and your wife the best with your child.

That would imply that every non neanderthal is autistic and has learning development issues :^)

That's simply not true. They have the wool-like hair and large lips of a nigger, and other features of an Aryan (such as white skin). Their ugliness comes from the fact that they're mongrelised - even a nigger at least looks like a natural creature, despite being ugly and stupid - a jew on the other hand looks like it doesn't belong anywhere.

As I say, Neanderthal remains are in high concentration in Europe, especially northern Europe. Their hair wasn't wool-like, which is uncommon among the kikes. We (on average) contain 99.7% DNA that is like Neanderthals, 4% DNA that is exclusive to Neanderthals, and 0.3% DNA that is exclusive to Sapiens.

A very interesting point on the RDOS site's page about the Neanderthal autism theory is that autistic people supposedly (on average) have heads 10% larger than non-autistic people, which aligns with the size of the Neanderthal skull.

My point about wool-like hair was that kikes usually have wool-like hair. It was poorly worded, so I'm clarifying it.

Sally knows her shit. I can't recommend her child book enough.

Lead, cadmium, aluminum, and strontium interfere with normal vitamin D metabolism by blocking renal synthesis of 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D.

Take the milk pill

No trick to dirty for the jew not to use against the goyim, they cannot afford a bunch of high IQ, high test whites running around. Why are most cases of autism Fucking White Males? Cohencidence? Tainted vaccines are a chemical lobotomy under the guise of benevolent vaccine, all they would have to do is take the harmful chemicals like Aluminum and Mercury, and foetal tissue out of the vaccines but no they want to kill and maim as many of us as possible. Look up (((Kosher Vaccines))) they give their yidlets different vaccines than they force on the goyim.

forgot, no dubs shall go unchecked!

they looked at 17 somalis with autism
concluded that the prevalence was 0.7% for somalis vs 0.2% for natives

if vitamine d really was the cause the effect would be much much bigger
shitskin autism rates would have to approach 50%, of course this raises the question how do you detect autism in a nigger

Feed her bananas, it helps keep women in a good mood when they're pregnant.

What kind of autism are we talking about here? Full blown retard or every fucking user ever?

…what kind of bananas?

Any, just get farmer's market kind to avoid the usual shit supermarkets put in their own.

Benis

oh god it's the pablo-haaretz 2016 guy

he's some smelly third-world shitskin, just fucking ignore him, he goes out of his way to shit up every single fucking thread even slightly involving neanderthals

BENIS :—-DDDD

This is only going to get worse as more and more 40 year old receptionists who are always indoors keep having kids.

Grats on melenin niggers.

This would mean that any significant demographic shift will self-extinguish like ebola in africa. The only exception would be the continued subsidation of nigger baby reproduction in africa.

You forget the part neanderthals got assimilated by their horde of northward shitskina.

I think it is reality denial invented by a sperglord with no clue about neurology. Autistic behavior is merely the external symptom of a physically dysfunctional brain just like all other forms of endogenous psychological patologies. As soon as big pharma finds a (patentable) cure for autism it will be reclassified from "mental handicap" to "mental disease" and sperglords all over the internet will risk being force fed Spergaline (®) depending upon local mental health laws.

That's the amalgamation of every girl I've fallen in love and married/wanted to marry and have children with.

FWIW I think Ashkenazi Jews do have a higher likelyhood for Autism (1/400 or something).

I feel like there might be a link between Autism and Aspergers, but I'm not really sure. Along the path of being redpilled, I realized that if we (Aspies) -are- the traces of Neanderthal, then a great way to help wipe us out is to have us lumped into a 'Disabled' category. It's an instant 'mark' against us in the subconscious of society. Hell with Government mandated health care it woud be easy to mandate that we couldn't breed, or only in certain circumstances for 'public health'.

You might be onto something here. Melanin blocks vitamin D production for those that don't know. They sure as hell aren't eating carrots to make up for it.

ALL meta analysis on large peer reviewed studies show vegans and vegetarians have more vitamin D compared to SAD (standard american diet) "eaters".

Has been known for a while.
Apparently Somalians in Sweden have astronomical assburger rates due to vitamin D deficiency.

Hey OP there's a big problem with your study; autism doesn't real.

user. you're doing great. don't feed your child processed foods (sugars, ind.chicken and cereals which are for cattle) and stay away from vaccines and you'll be golden. my son is barely ever sick and he hasn't been vaccinated. he takes vit.C and propolis (don't know burger equiv for it) for 1 month every 3 months and all is fine.

again, you're doing great!

Begun the autist genocide has.

:^(

autism awareness month is every month here on Holla Forums, bumping for awareness

Oi vey! Dat is annudah shoa!

If you are lactose intolerant, you are a mongrel.

This, genetically superior lactose tolerant here.

AMALGAM FILLINGS

Explains Portland pretty well.

KEEP PORTLAND
queer

Says an increasingly nervous kike for the 11th time today.

It is. Most Jews are lactose intolerant.

Your autism beclouds your thinking.

Code for shit science.

You wouldn't be counting that D2 shit that doesn't absorb well? Of course you are….

Shitskins BTFO

Why OP; why? That's a paper that isn't even decent enough to wipe ones ass with anymore. Stop it!

https:// en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Guardian
https:// en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katharine_Viner

As a side note to OP being an illiterate faggot. You can get Vit. D from sunlight.

https:// www.vitamindcouncil.org/about-vitamin-d/how-do-i-get-the-vitamin-d-my-body-needs/

Simple deduction would conclude that one simply have their hot Aryan waifu spend more time in the sunlight.

Um, no, Mmkay.

lol'd
/sci/ here. next time do your own research brainlets.

Wnot with these vain light skinned pregnant cunts that avoid the sun like the plague 'cause, "muh youth! Muh delicate skin! Muh Skin cancer! "

There is a likelihood that this is a case of correlation, not causation.

Lot of butthurt vegan faggots and Autists in this thread.

The vegans object because "vegan strong!". Tell that to the bitch that died of altitude sickness trying to prove just that.

And the autists are mad because they want to believe they are special genetic snowflakes not the result of poor nutrition.

I remember reading something several months ago about the dietary needs of young boys and men that aren't being met by modern food trends.

I seem to recall Vitamin D being one of the things, but also that young growing boys needs more fats and oils in their diets than young girls… meaning that the bullshit meme of "healthy eating" that has been trying to cut certain foods, especially fatty meats, out of the diets of young children could contribute to the problem of mentally deficient young men.

If this was true then Autism would be overwhelmingly a shitskin disease.
But it isn't, because it isn't true.
Anything to avoid naming the true cause, degenerate mothers abandoning their child to stranger care during formative social development in order to pursue careers and be good feminists.
richarddawkins.net/2013/06/burqa-clad-women-prone-to-vitamin-d-deficiency/

Look at previous posts. IT IS A MOSTLY SHITSKIN DISEASE!

up

anyone know what chemicals they may be by any chance?

All plastics and synthetic oils based materials and extracts, basically. Especially re-used plastic in water bottles and tupperware etc. When plastic is reused (like refilling the same water bottle each day), it slowly deteriorates and small bits of plastic mix in with what the bottle holds and when digested it'll cause mutations over a period of time.

In laboratories scientists noticed that when they switched from glass vials to plastic vials that the genes of the specimen held in those vials started turning from male to female because the plastic vials caused the specimen to lower their testosterone level significantly. After they switched back to glass vials, the anomalous behavior stopped.

Also most pesticides cause anomalous behavior in male specimen, especially the ones used in the United States of America.

When they studied fish a certain river linked to a plastics factory in the UK they noticed that after a couple of week the male fish of the started turning into female, most likely because of the testosterone drop caused by the plastics contaminated water. Also, the study in question was kept in secret for several years because it was feared that it would spark a global ban for plastics and synthetic oil based material used in food containers.

Most shampoos and hair gels also contain some form of sythetic oil materials that can cause a drop in testosterone.

There was a BBC documentary made back in the late 90s/early 2000s about the subject, but I can't find it right now.

Plastics and other synthetic oil materials are so widely used nowadays that it's near impossible to avoid using them.

TL;DR: Plastics and other oil based synthetic products can lower your testosterone level so radically that you'll turn female or atleast it'll harm you so that you won't be able to produce healthy offsprings.

The plastic jew got to us and we realized it too late to stop it

Cheers lad. merry christmas :)

You forgot to highlight the spoiler text.

Hey guys did you know that jews did 9/11?

Whoops tbh

Everyone makes mistakes, don't worry about it.

Thanks lad, I'll try harder next time.

if you're implying that an asspie is "undetectable", you're completely fucking wrong.

I'm a normie and assburgers people are very easy to detect. put in straight terms, they're like a fucking robot. a robot that you cannot program. a robot has more emotions than an asspie.

asspie's rarely go out in public due to their severe social anxiety, but when they do almost anyone can see that something is just not right with them. the failure to communicate with speech properly, complete lack of empathy, autistic behaviours like stimming etc.

Also of note is this thread on /fit/
Someone said coffee and vit. D might have a relationship.
>>>/fit/113088
If you feel drowsy after a while with Coffee, you might need the D.

Well, this is one of the dimmest countries in the world, with parts being so up north that sun doesn't even rise every day. We do spend a lot of time outside during summer.

It all makes sense now.

(sad) trips od truth. I think I got redpilled by my lack of empathy, because I see most of the time people as resources (like units in RTS games).

Do you feel some empathy, though? Because I see what you mean, but my lack of empathy has translated into more empathy for the white race (as in - forgive the hyperbole - "everybody are clearly idiots but me, so it falls on me to fix this shit" - I know there's more nuance to life but that's how I feel)

There's all kinds of shit added to vaccines nowadays. I dare wager we get made-in-China quality vaccines because of cheap solutions.

bump

Both activities are particularly pronounced in multi-culti societies.

In some places people could be forgiven for thinking they're already in China.