en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitochondrial_disease
news-medical.net/news/20121016/Mixing-mitochondrial-DNA-bad-for-physiology.aspx
8ch.net/n/res/490650.html#490718
queermusicheritage.com/DEC2003/QMHDEC03C.MP3
cpor.org/af/Taleb_Antifragile.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

well meme'd, friend :^)

this is genetic engineering you stupid nigger

So they're swapping out defective mitochondrial for functional ones? That seems pretty neat.

Can we at least see if it works before we go full sperg christcuck on this? Yeah, I get it, degeneracy degeneracy degeneracy, but haven't we been about willfully improving the human genome since day one? If we give up our genetic argument, we have to give up racism.

There's a difference between natural eugenics, i.e. systematically increasing reproduction of the fit and reducing reproduction of the unfit, and playing god by tamping with the genome directly. The latter could have unpredictable consequences.

you do not want this. this isnt normal.

nice try jew

All technology is abnormal if you want to go down that road. Why should we leave the advancement of the white race to a combination of chance and phenotypical attraction? If we can build a better Aryan - shouldn't we?

for one - look at the people pushing for this, you fucking larping spergs.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't this involve two women and one man?

Heres a definition for you;
the study of or belief in the possibility of improving the qualities of the human species or a human population, especially by such means as discouraging reproduction by persons having genetic defects or presumed to have inheritable undesirable traits (negative eugenics) or encouraging reproduction by persons presumed to have inheritable desirable traits (positive eugenics)

This most definitely fits the description of eugenics.

not natural eugenics.

This isn't what it sounds like.
It's a mitochondria transplant, not a baby born by mixing three people's genes. Media sensationalizes it like this because "science destroying tradition" fits the narrative.

Here's the man the article quotes whining about muh designer babies. Hint: The terror of designer babies is the jew's fear that we will escape their dysgenic schemes for civilization

huh?

Not an argument.
Is your IQ 100 ? Because that's normal.

Technology by itself isn't bad or good. What you make with it is what counts. Yeah, you could breed the ultimate slaves or whatever you want with it (theoretically), but does that mean it should be forbidden for legitimate use (deadly genetic diseases). I don't think widespread use and heavy genetic engineering on humans should be a thing for various reasons (for example genetic diversity, if people all have the same supergenes we'd all be the same etc).
Of course you could just euthanize the people with these diseases, but if the technology exists to prevent it in the first place, why not ?

inb4 slippery slope

wat. That's not a "natural" internet connection you're using, either. Frankly, if we can ensure Aryan babies are never born retarded; if we can boost their IQs above the "natural" barriers that you seem to appreciate so much - then Hell yesh we should do it. Do we wait for nature to cure an infected wound, or do we use antiseptics and antibiotics on that shit? Is there any doubt that Hitler would have been 100% behind genetic engineering, whatever form it took? This does sound a little weird, but so what? I want that gene Trump has that lets him sleep for 4 hours a night; if I get less than 8, I'm a functional zombie the next day.

i dont reply to lolberts sorry

So fucking what? Oh no this thing that could allow us to stop having babies with genetic diseases doesn't fit with this autist's definition of natural. Boo fucking hoo.

funny, whenever i get more than 5 hours of sleep i cannot function

triggered

Oh, you're fucking retarded. I guess that serves as an explanation.

why did you bold that?

100% triggered baby, I live on the PTSD of being rekt by people on the Internet

Hey there is a difference between consenting and looshing

life must be pretty hard

this just shows the extent of the damage that high capacity machine knives with collapsible storage tubes cause to communities #notmyknife #banassaultknives

then get off your phone, ditch your clothes, leave your house, exit society
you sound as bad as a fucking vegan

literally what

if it required dna from another man, Holla Forums would be totally against.
But I'm guessing just because it's from a woman means it's okay?

+1

The third person has to be a female for the method described in the OP article.

this site wouldnt exist without tards

he only wants to do it 'naturally'
he is the vegan eugenicist

that doesn't make any sense, ther's nothing natural about veganism.

seriously, i would have no friends. would you do thaty?

tumblr cancer is gonna have a fucking field day with this.

Alright, let's explore that hypothetical situation.

Did you not read the article at all?

GET GASSED KIKE!
>>>/gaschamber/

So did you not read the article or do you not know what a mitochondria is?

Getting cucked through your offspring's DNA. Still think firebombing Dresden and sucking Jewish cock for around 400 years was a good idea Brit/pol/?

Cuck

He's right though.

Literally DNA cucking

Gas the doctors who do such a thing. Done.
Now doctors will be very careful.
Get it ?
Also using donated sperm is for degenerates.

That's talking about the mitochondrial dna, not the human dna.

This is Pandora's box. I don't like the idea of genetic tampering, but it is already here. Might as well use it or else we're going to be left in the dust. This technological arms race has been a part of human development for millennia. If you don't adapt your genes die.

In all of his posts ITT, OP acts like a humongous faggot.

How the fuck does this even work?

Fuck off Holla Forums kikes before I start to repost all of your slide threads to /leftykike/

Next ask him the Chimney Question Chaim! Go get him you!

Mommy has broken mutated mitochondria in her ovaries so the doctors go find non-mutated mitochondria to get the original gene and copy paste that shit in with retroviruses.

Is this board?

Kek.

You're the one arguing that we should ban eugenics technologies because they can be used against us by traitors and parasites instead of saying that we should remove the traitors and parasites.

Can you guys imagine a triple kike baby? I think we've gone too far

Every moonman was once a moonboy

This user gets it.
Hell, we probably even could genetically engineer kikes to not be kikes (in which case they'd be white or niggers depending on the path we'd take, making it futile in the first place)

You're a disgrace to the Führer.

ted pls go

So progressive! This is [CURRENT YEAR] for G-d's sake, we don't need natural families anymore goyim! This will save the (((hwhite))) race!

Betting one of those three people will be required to be a minority.

Yes, in theory it would be possible to create a gene editing process which would take a shitskin DNA sequence and replace every variable gene with something from the Europoid range, then implant that sequence into a sex cell. I don't really see much point though, is there any support for the idea of a "We can make your babies European" program? I guess it could be kept around as the ultimate form of being granted honorary Aryan status, your bloodline gets to be European from now on.

It's better if everyone just adopts ethnofascism in their own nations and the true sub-humans get gassed and glassed. Eventually any form of advancement from other races would involve eugenics programs anyways. The big opportunity with technologies like this is in completely eradicating the very rare and horrific or very common and annoying genetic defects which still exist in our own populations. For instance, we could completely remove the MAO-A aggression variant that still exists in small number of Whites (compared to being much more prevalent in Africans). The bellcurve still applies within our own gene pools, but gene editing technology means we can give everyone the Standard White 50th percentile at the very least, and eventually every White baby will be born with the +2 Standard Deviation Aryan/Nordic/Frankish/Russo/Greek/etc. God 99th percentile template.

And then we can work on encoding volkisch mystery cult initiations and mythologies into transferable memory bio-chips so that it is impossible for foreign subversion to erase the things which our children must know.

MAXIMUM CUCKOLDRY

Why can't they do it with two people?

Can't be fucked to read this whole thread… On its own this wouldn't be a terrible thing but in the UK's egregiously cucked political climate this is bad.

I wonder if they can do it with animals too.

I will spawn the first Kekian child.

It can be done with one person as well, or "the selected best genes collected from all of the sampled European race." Gene editing and eugenics are going to make our children into gods who laugh at our wrinkled dithering as they bring us more tea on the verandah of our clan lodges in low orbit.

Or we could ban such things because some people are too afraid to remove the Semites from their hearts and nations.

Bongs are burgerclaps English speaking bros, but it's not our fault this will cause issues with their entire generation of girls who have been brainwashed to want kebab cock in every oriface.

This basically just means that if you can't have babies because of a bad gene that you can just hotswap the gene. It's still your kid, it just lacks the part of your genome that would literally have killed it.

How does it work? 1 egg donor and 2 sperm donors? the other way around? Shove two sperms in one egg? I don't recall how this shit works. It's been nearly a decade since I last opened a biology book.

I can see it now. All white children will be required to have a 3rd parent from a "diverse background".

It's rather amusing that people are arguing against the sorts of technologies which can achieve a thousand years of Darwinian eugenics in a single generation. It's like they forget that it was the proto-Indo-Europeans who first tamed plant and beast, wrought quarries into great structures, charted the stars and theorems of maths, and took to the seas on engineered ships. The gods of creation spoken of in the "first" cultures are the mere survivors of that once great civilization, and so I see no reason to think that Luddites would be accepted in the company of our ancestors.

YOU MEAN I CAN SHARE MY GENES WITH MY WIFE AND HER LOVER?!

In THEORY this sounds good. In theory. Unfortunately It's sure to cause unforeseen issues. Does any animal work like this where you get three sets of genes to make one new offspring?

A new meaning for "KKK" I guess.

enough with the fucking clickbait titles. i thought we were all about spreading the truth here…

saged for your safety

This whole thread needs to be nuked from orbit.

On topic, I think the technology is cool, but I'm seriously fucking wary.

hello bot police?

I have absolutely no issue with using medicine to reprogram genes that cause life ending or crippling genetic defects. If changing a genetic sequence slightly could eliminate the fear of most genetic defects I see no issue with it.
I believe that we should be more selective with our genetic pairings, but I do not see reason that the selective breeding methods could not be augmented by changing sections of non-operational or faulty genetic code. It has always been the end goal that we improve mankind, continually refining our species to aim for its pinnacle.
Imagine, if you will, editing the genes to make people not quite so prone to high blood pressure or heart disease or eliminating type 1 diabetes. Imagine how many lives would be improved.
I fail to see how that is bad.

His book was (is) more prophetic than 1984 by George Orwell (albeit 1984 was written substantially earlier).

Picture related. Outside of Big Brother putting mandatory genome editing on your child, you'll have parents purposely paying extra so their kid comes out gay or black or some other cuck shit.

we're going to try this and not try cloning? fucking niggers

I'd think it quite a bit better for our cause that they declare open war on every womb than continue in the style of the centuries of subversion which has been so effective to this point. The counter-current which is turning against them is only aided by the transparency and audacity of their movements magnified by the wonders of the information age.

I should be greatly pleased if such a policy were announced tomorrow in my country, except that it is a bit of a cold time of year for going door to door with gun and noose.

Technology has nothing to do with it. Those same types of people that will race mix with technology have been race mixing the old fashioned way for generations. The government mandate for such degeneracy can only exist if the culture has already been degenerated to that point. You aren't going to fix anything by trying to achieve a ban on eugenics technology, nor will it even be possible to wrest control of society from the enemy in order to effect such a ban without also eliminating the culture which makes such tech "dangerous."

TL;DR: REMOVE SEMITES YOU FUCKING LUDDITES, NOT TECHNOLOGY

It's funny the way REMOVE LOX seems to be the solution to 90% of our problems.

Well technically it should be "remove all foreigners and foreign influences as well as the race traitors who conspire with foreigners against the ethnostate," but I think Semite gets the idea across most of the time.

Are you guys ready for IRL furries? Someone is going to pay for it to happen, and it will happen. The Island of Dr. Moreau, made real.

It's mitochondrial DNA so it won't change the person's personality and looks. I'm against modifying actual nucleus DNA because it's effectively not your children, but there is nothing wrong with this.

The only con is that (((they))) will try to use this as a slippery slope to allow three people nucleus DNA babies and scientifically cuck us but frankly by the time that is possible if we won't have ousted the jew yet the there won't be a white race to cuck anymore.

This is an actually useful technique that could help us make more white babies.

Literally everything bad the left has done has be argued for using this retarded rhetoric.
If we wanted we could ban gene editing tomorrow.
This is what happens in every technology thread. You fucking mongs need Jesus.

*Been

Why do you people keep posting pictures of RamzPaul?

Is this Holla Forums's idea of a joke?

Holla Forums is the shabbiest "hivemind" in existence. "We're like those cool kids everyone loves to hate, except, like radical man."

what do you have against RamzPaul?

yeah as a biofag maybe I can clarify this a bit
the mitochondria is an organelle in the cells of all animal eukaryotic life including us of course
its theorized to be a symbiotic bacteria that entered into a mutualistic parasitic relationship with early cellular life since it has its own DNA which is seperate from the Cells DNA
mitochondria is the organ that uses glucose and oxygen to create ATP which is the 'energy' or 'life' chemical
you create your own body weight in ATP every day, its consumed as soon as its created and its the by-product of aerobic respiration
the process of respiration is itself controlled by mitochondria
to give an inkling into how necessary mitochondria are there some poisons that act by paralysing the mitochondria chemically
this can cause death in seconds

He might not look good physically, but there is no reason to make fun of that… What he lacks in looks (and I admit, he looks very unattractive) he makes up in his honest desire to be redpilled.

So like i said nothing wrong with it. If it were the 'main' DNA i'd be fully against because despite 'muh eugenics' it's still not your child anymore. It would destroy families and consequently societies.

But this is a different matter and alarmed posters are just overreacting autists.

Those also aren't the baby's natural genes. The mitochondrion is a long established symbiote of the animal cell, not actually part of it.

This entire thread reeks of muh IQ autism. This gene splicing will be used on non whites and if it's successful it will create a caste system wholly different to anything western civilisation has seen.
These people would be worse than the mixed race mulattos we have today, completely without foundation.
Say goodbye to human diversity, tradition and ethno nationalism.
I'm off to kill myself.

Tuit suite, faggot.

I'm a quarter jew because this kike doctor impregnated hundreds of canadian women with half jew sperm, including my mother. He then destroyed the records to cover it up.
Fucking jews will all burn in flames.

But go-guy don't you want super whites?

I suffered infant genital mutilation at the hands of the kikes. Never fear, brother - the purity of your will is what we'll judge you by.

Was also mutiliated, by a woman as well. She convinced mom to go through with it, saying that I'd be picked on by other kids for not having it cut off and what if a teacher asks…?
She will pay too.

Only thing I want is to see what kike tastes like.

Sitting on a toilet to shit isn't normal

as a biofag no it isnt
your genes are what you will be judged by
they didnt have the means to test this in the days of the Fuhrer
now we do

I'd argue quarter kike is OK as long as he's with us. Of course, we have to determine maternally or paternally for exact placement, but either avenue has its applications.

I dont agree with the nuremberg laws
im a 1 drop and you're out kinda goy
you want to remove the jew from European blood you have to remove it all
Personally if I find out I have any jewish ancestry I'd castrate myself

If this allows those with genetic diseases breed then it isn't eugenic, it's dysgenic.

How about you hang yourself. Don't worry about having jew genes, even the goddamn kikes aren't so pathetic, you're just a cuck.

Paternally. My mother is a white anglican christian, and I can trace her ancestry back 5 generations even all the way back to England and even Germany. I have no idea what the father's name even is or even what he looked like.

Did you forget about the perpetually shrinking amount of "junk" DNA. Scientists are completely out of their league right now.

And we're also close to the sorts of technologies which can undo some of the well-poisoning which has been going on. Hitler would be ecstatic if he were told of the things our researchers are working toward today, Mengele's wildest goals on the cusp of reality.

Christian here, this is about saving a baby so is ok, second, shit only work in ffm, not mmm or mfm.

For fuck's sake let me fucking post you fucking niggerkikes!

The jews will pay for my wretched, fucked up and extremely interesting life.
Faggots are truly monsters, and then there are fuckers like the Marquis de Sade fanboys who think The 120 days of Sodom is fucking awesome and a must do for a bucket list.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_120_Days_of_Sodom

Kek
kill myself and our side loses another member?
id just chemically castrate myself i.e. like a vasectomy so I couldnt seed anyone
kike blood and genes need to die
but since im not one I dont have to, 100% pure blooded northern european peasant serfshit here

Oh for sure
science will make our realities real

Wtf is this, Twitter?

Hell, I'm paying them back by exposing their filth for all to see. I killed Tribe.net with my digging spade, and now I'll kill more.

oh that shit was fucked up
they werent even hiding it
pozzed pedophile faggots giving kids aids bragging about it online
fucked up shit tbh

Go back to intl please.

ugh, not this shit again

Exactly, I'm digging into worse fucks.
Wanna know the origional sick fuck these guys were inspired by? The guy that makes Jeffery Dahmer and Richard Grey look like choir boys that don't even know what their dicks are for?
Here: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_120_Days_of_Sodom

I never said that, this thing can protect your mom of having another mentally defective kid and no, its not about being a mulatto with a mitochondria from another nig, this thing works with a woman receiving a mitochondria from another woman, then dad doing his job in that lesbianic metascissoring and if you play with races this shit can end worse than a rh- woman having niglets.

Learn a book and post later, and yes, i am christian.

State have no right to say how you make your baby.

Look at this word salad, I took apart actual crazy ranting and pure meth fueled baby-dicking insanity cloaked in Satan imagery once, but your everything is fucked up.
Here christcuck, have some blasphemy.

>the modern day genghis khan

I know of the Marquis de Sade but he was just an eccentric libertine
Gilles de Rais's motivations and kill count and acts were far more depraved and malicious

Ah, improper capitalization and Cuckstianity, the signs of the shitskin. I suppose you aren't a race traitor, you're just a sub-human.

I'm referring to his fanboys among the rich and powerful. Seriously, read that shit, and contrast with pizzagate. Eyeopening.

Serious question, is this guy what you call a shill or he is just mad because ha had a really bad education and is being humiliated in the internet?

First, its a normal thing that mommy mitochondria appears, not daddy, using a male mitochondria can have unexpected results, like an old horror movie, not trolling.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitochondrial_disease

Using a mitochondria from a XX seems like the only safe way.

Then, about using mitochondrias from different races… did you know what compatibility is? the outcome can be a dead child, maybe the egg wouldnt even have a "zinc spark".

From my humble point of view the solution is banning people from having kids if they cant, if not, well, take care of your harem.

But why would you do that if you aren't a shitskin looking for an upgrade?

I'm an XYY. Seriously man, I'm super tall, Super eccentric and after a few beers can feel people/cameras watching me on the back of my neck. Made it real easy to shoplift back in my degen days.

SAD!

I am not sure, maybe because they arent paying you for killing the womb and the baby?

There is not such a thing like a "modern pagan", just fedoras with a strong inferiority complex.

its similar in the manner of where it is about rich and powerful people doing whatever the fuck they want
taboo is excitement and thats what these sick and perverse fucks want and need
the remaining taboos of the west are incest, bestiality and pedophilia
and I assume the elites engage in all three when they have the opportunity

>>>/gaschamber/

Fuck this shit I want my own clones already, WHY ARE WE STILL DENIED CLONES?

Ah, I see you've switched to posting a new poll since I pointed out that the other one makes the point that Cuckstians voted for Trump at a lower correlation compared simply to being a White male.

You cucks are beyond predictable.

What of desirable recessive genes?

Say goodbye to your blond hair blue eyes.

You're fired.

Yep, and wtf is wrong with this board lately?are we limited to 160 characters now like twitter?

Not even a single sane post from this user, not even a single proof of him knowing anything about the topic. Even Holla Forums is better than this.

no idea ive tried to make a large post in >>>/n/ describing how the Caliphates operated in detail to a commie and it still hasnt posted yet

Serious question, what will happen if we use mitochondria from giant japanese hornets and give the boy that weird milk/honey from the same hornet that can raise the endurance of humans? Shit is proved, read a book.

Split it up into peices of twitter posts,

More proofs against the tards talking about "cuckery"

news-medical.net/news/20121016/Mixing-mitochondrial-DNA-bad-for-physiology.aspx

Fedoras and larpers must be banned on sight.

nothing you cant swap mitochondria out of a cell moron
as soon as you remove the mitochondria the cell dies
imagine how long you could survive without your heart and lungs
because thats about as long as an eukaryotic animal cell can survive without a mitochondria

A man can dream…

I never said that, btw, see this please:

Maybe they want a bunch of betas, i am not trolling, read the fucking link then try to win an internet fight.

Send it to me, please, I'd be interested in reading it, trade you for a long track mp3 of hilariously mutilated xmas songs faggots have ruined.

To be fair, you might be able to do a gradual swap but it wouldn't change the chromosomal components of genes coding for mitochondrial proteins.

Email is dark-juice@*safe-mail.net

remove the *

How would you accomplish a gradual swap?
i cant even begin to imagine the equipment you'd need to accomplish that

its here
not very detailed I admit but the commies calling fascism as equatable with the caliphates
and that I cannot abide
8ch.net/n/res/490650.html#490718

Here you are, hopefully this will make nice webms for degeneracy threads: queermusicheritage.com/DEC2003/QMHDEC03C.MP3

Mitochondria was what they changed in the Bourne movies and the recent tv show Cleverman had Jorah replace the Mitochondria whole for his hybrid baby.
Key to superhuman strength babies.

You could either use a direct marker or CRISPR one in to identify diseased mitochondria, then use basically the same method that's used for nuclear transfers. It'd have a lower success rate and require slightly more precise instruments, but definitely still within the realm of possibility.

His own or someone elses? How did you find out?

Mom told me when I was 7 years old. That and she said it was a medical student at UBC, one of Korn's student's.

So since Jews are considered paper caucasians it was technically correct like it said in that article that it came from a caucasian medical student then? It's not that I'm without sympathy, but what do people expect when they just accept random semen from unknown people.

1 egg, 1 sperm, where does the third person figure into this?

Rewriting the laws of Nature is bad, why do you think modernity is so terrible? Let's stick to good, old-fashioned eugenics.

Exactly. Funny that I'm the only redpilled member of my cucked little normalfag family. Dad is best goy tv watcher sportsballfan, mom is weepy ex feminist that used my sperg ass to virtue signal with as the sole reason to not abort me.
Hell, the fact she crawls back ten minutes later after She screams her head off at my standing my ground is proof women are total cowards.
I shitpost IRL and fuck with kikes to their face.

Not really, no. Most technology is just enhancing or leveraging natural phenomena.

Well, for my part I don't mind people like you. Miscegenation is a hard nut and I haven't really seen a viable solution to it yet. Still, you seem a bit butthurt (I've seen your posts about this before in other threads,) and you should probably work on that.

My god you dense motherfuckers, technological progress can be a very hideous blade if wielded by the wrong individual. Most of Holla Forums should already know this, but apparently all the "i fucking love science" fags came to this thread to pretend everything is fine and dandy.
Let me put it this way. This provides a legal precedent, which is arguably more important than written laws, for genetic modification of human beings. If somebody has that furries-researching-for-chimeras cap, now would be a great time.
This is the slope that leads directly into "Brave New World" level abominations, and no amount of whinging at the critics that they "aren't willing to remove kikes" will fix that if these fuckers continue on this slope, it will most certainly mean even more targeted efforts against a healthy white population.
I mean, think about it. You're providing genetic material for in-vitro fertilization, an already sketchy procedure with our current medical establishment, and expecting them to insert a third party's genetic material on the off-chance that they don't thoroughly fuck it up, so you can have your perfect designer baby. Do you really trust a kike doctor to handle this and not intentionally fuck it up? Also, what happens if she's fertilized with only the third party's sperm instead of your own, and the ass-covering medical system cans any record of it?
You basically have one option at that point, abortion, and that means a relationship successfully scarred, and possibly forever divided. Lowering of white birthrates successful.
Eugenics are all well and good, but think past tomorrow for a fucking moment and imagine the repercussions. Otherwise you're just holding the same short-term-benefit mentality that jews have.

Also, the mulatto shitskin they use as the infant photo should set off several dozen red flags alone.

/thread

Classical eugenics especially the negative, may not fare well for your softened liberal hearths, but it's the only workable long-term solution. Chronic diseases already already skyrocketing, and most technology does today is to prolong suffering and continue enabling disgenics, instead of culling the problem at the root.

Just as we were forced into accepting the first "test-tube" baby, within the next two years we'll be exposed to the first designer baby without the opportunity to engage in a dialogue with the scientists responsible for the creation of the mutant. Thankfully China will keep any abominations under wraps until a presentable humanoid is created.

www.nature.com/news/crispr-gene-editing-tested-in-a-person-for-the-first-time-1.20988

Whether our volk will be subjected to eugenics or dysgenics will be entirely decided by culture, not by technology. How do you even suppose to achieve a ban without first seizing control?

This. It's fucking jr. high level knowledge yet OP still falls for the clickbait headline. What a disgrace.

See this please:

You can use that for creating faster and smarter humans or retards that behave like betas.

JUST

Yes, it will probably lead to abominations and all sorts of horrible shit. But the problem is, if you ban this stuff from public view, that doesn't mean it's not going to happen. You've just restricted it into the hidden bunkers of ultrarichfags and countries like China. If you had the power to enforce this all over the place then I would agree with you, otherwise it's better opened the fuck up. According to that way of thinking we're restricting it too much as it is already.

im btfo

indeed

i put "" for a reason. sorry for the confusion but it does indirectly mean what its about

kek'd

We didn't rewrite nature at all, and you should know that by now, with all the fags and whores in this world, they abandoned nature for a God, a religion that teaches the abandonment of nature. Males and females evolved to be in union, symbiotic, unremovable, and now their prophets proclaim it is not so. Their religion wants to destroy nature, cover it with a false one, while humans who follow their biology wish to improve it so that it should rise to the stars.

Same, that might be the worst feel of all, at least people who are born without a limb know that their disability is something that couldn't really have been prevented, this isn't the case for people who are circumcised, a kike decided to remove a part of our body without our fucking permisison, it's so depressing and disgusting.

3 person just allows the dominant diseases to prosper more likely after a few generations

You don't know what you're talking about mate. This isn't eugenics.

NO
Now get back in your cuck shed!

go back to reddit, faggot

Mkay. When we fall behind China because they've perfected UBERMEN and we're still making babies the natural dysgenic way (no environmental pressures and healthcare, great way to ruin your gene pool). The only way out is to kill off the weak, OR kill of the weak in the womb.

I don't see why this is bad. Just because your borrowing some genetic cells from another woman, doesn't lead to any kind of degeneracy.

DARN IT, I WANT MY OWN RACIALLY PURE OFFSPRING, Holla Forums!
I guess I should find out why.

He is charming, in a way.

Reported.

I want bioluddites to fucking die of tailored diseases

If we avoid it, it will definetly fall into the wrong hands and those hands won't be among the western world where we can slap them.
And on another point, once a country like China gets a head-first, they'll always be ahead of us.

What's worse, if they transhumanize themselves and we don't, they'll deserve to win.

Any society that eschews an advantage because of stupidity is begging for death. Leftism will give it to us. So will a failure to seize vital technologies. On both the individual and societal level.

A cell that doesn't die is called cancerous. True evolution requires death and renewal.
What doesn't die is a race itself, so long as its members are willing to die for it.

This book should be required reading for all you "Technology will stop me from being a faggot" techfags:
cpor.org/af/Taleb_Antifragile.pdf

https:[email protected]/* *//the-intellectual-yet-idiot-13211e2d0577#.zf3ybffph

Incorrect. Brain cells don't die.

And there is no need for biological evolution when we have CRISPR. If we find genes that are good for intelligence, survivability, etc, they can simply be inserted.

You give an ape a little extra brainpower and he already thinks he's God. That's what happens when you're not smart enough to realize the inherent risks and limitations of what you're doing.

Monocultures lead to mass crop failure.
Centralized economies lead to banking crisis.
What you're insinuating may lead to much worse.

Slowpokes
In 1997 the first successful baby was born using this procedure (Emma Ott). In 2001, Cohen and others reported that 10 single babies, twins, and a quadruplet at his New Jersey clinic and a further six children in Israel had been born using his technique. Using modifications of his procedure, a baby had been born at Eastern Virginia Medical School, five children at the Lee Women’s Hospital Infertility Clinic in Taichung, Taiwan.[12] twins in Naples, Italy[13] and a twins in India.[14] In total, 30-50 children worldwide have been reported to have been born using cytoplasmic transfer.[8]

In 2002, the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) asked a Biological Response Modifiers Advisory Committee Meeting to advise on the technique of cytoplasmic transfer to Treat Infertility. This committee felt that there were risks at the time of inadvertent transfer of chromosomes and enhanced survival of abnormal embryos.[8] The FDA informed clinics that they considered the cytoplasmic transfer technique as a new treatment, and, as such, it would require an Investigational New Drug (IND) application. Cohen's clinic started the pre-IND application but the clinic then went private, funding for the application dried up, the application was abandoned, the research team disbanded,[15] and the cytoplasmic transfer procedure fell out of favor.[16] In 2016, 12 (out of the 13) parents of children born using cytoplasmic transfer at the Saint Barnabas Center participated in a limited follow-up inquiry via online questionnaire. Children whose ages then were 13-18 reported no major problems.[17]

Human trials in oocytes in 2010 by Craven, et al. were successful in reducing transmission of mutated mtDNA. The results of the study found the mean tDNA carryover to stay under 2% in all of the experimental embryos. This was true for both the MI-SCC and PN transfer methods of MTR. This research did not extend past the blastocyst stage because of ethical concerns, but there are still concerns about whether or not results retrieved from the blastocyst stage are viable representations of whole embryos. Because of these speculations and to further the viability of MTR as a safe and effective technique, further research and clinical trials need to be initiated in order to test the efficacy of MTR in the long term in human patients. [18]

So why isn't there a video of this guy being tortured to death by you?

Ayo hol up.
If they're just circumventing mitochondrial diseases in the mother, why do they need a third person? Why not just grab the father's mitochondria? Using a third person just seems like trying to get a legal precedent set to pave the way for genetic cuckolding.

The Jews are already seeking the insane wishdom ( yes, wishdom ) of the rabbis on this one.

This user gets it.

Will their be a chance that the children made through the technique will be carriers? Can it cure sickle cell or Jewish diseases because it might end up leading to an increase in disgenics if Mutts and Jews can have more wallet to put towards chasing whitey.

This

Because Daddy doesn't lay eggs. The mitochondria comes with the egg cell.

Is this the new battle cry of the cuck?

Quality post

let's start a meme that muslims should always make sure to add white genes to their babbys so they can take over Britain better. in reality they'll get bred out bc there are many more whites and islam is fucking stupid. ftw

Nasty

There's a reason breeding by selection is safer than outright editing.