ENDGAME SOON: OBAMA VOWS "ACTION" AGAINST RUSSIA

OBAMA VOWS RETALIATION AGAINST RUSSIA FOR HACKS

archive.is/GMNE7

"I think there is no doubt that when any foreign government tries to impact the integrity of our elections that we need to take action and we will at a time and place of our own choosing," Obama told National Public Radio.

They are running out of options. It appears the electoral college coup meme may be their last hope before they resort to more drastic measures.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/world/north-america/baba-vanga-obama-last-us-president-prediction-what-does-it-mean/news-story/a108e14db6091679687f94a60e28311c
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/10/13/the-long-history-of-the-u-s-interfering-with-elections-elsewhere/
archive.fo/DHWxJ
archive.fo/zntZy
twitter.com/DavidYankovich/status/809543928068313088
quora.com/If-a-US-President-were-to-declare-martial-law-would-he-have-the-power-to-dissolve-Congress-and-stay-in-office-for-more-than-two-terms
matzav.com/target-com-blocks-israeli-access-to-their-site-consciously/
itsgoingdown.org/
twitter.com/IGD_News/with_replies
archive.is/Oq4Sh
archive.is/6Zjtb
themoscowtimes.com/articles/inside-russias-would-be-foreign-legion-51617
archive.is/1RWM1
change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate
us
youtube.com/watch?v=6eNesVgSwTU
asstr.org/files/Collections//mughal/www/research/negrophilia/ara_burton.html
abcnews.go.com/Live
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/102303190/#102311863
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/99272008/#99279106
eff.org/pages/list-printers-which-do-or-do-not-display-tracking-dots
youtube.com/watch?v=O-CAjxCjmL0
youtube.com/watch?v=E9HTa0pTjOQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Finally!

Fucking seriously?
Every god damned day with this nigger.

[nigger screams at the distance]

Oh good they're practically revealing themselves.

THIS FUCKING NIGGER

This nigger only has a month left. He won't do shit.

He could start WWIII in less than an hour at any time if wants to.

this is pretty much the wording used by creepy joe biden against russia on oct 15 or 16. i'd guess it refered to the wikileaks / assange raid a few days later

Does american president have the rights to launch nuclear rockets before the inaguration of the newly elected one?

Because you know, we have a sore loser chimp with nuclear codes.

Geee idk user, let me ask you this, do you think the chimp that ends the fucking world is gonna give a shit about the guy thats next time line?

He wouldn't have to launch nukes; there are American troops in bases all over the world that could take all kinds of military actions. But yes, until January 20 he's the President and his powers aren't in any way reduced after an election.

I swear to god I'm not going to prison for refusing to fight for king obongo

Even in a first strike event, a general or something has to ok the order as well afaik fam.

coon is chimping

Wait a second. I could of swore that I read something saying that the USA last president will be black.

He's going to hold a news conference tomorrow too!
PANIC
FUCK THIS IM GOING INNAWOODS

Well, fuck.

news.com.au/world/north-america/baba-vanga-obama-last-us-president-prediction-what-does-it-mean/news-story/a108e14db6091679687f94a60e28311c

Have we memed too hard, lads?

He claims "equal response". So, are we gonna fuck with their elections?

I really fucking hope enough people see through this sham.

Has Trump responded to this yet?

WW3 when?

They've been prepping for this; it was probably the plan all along.

All I want for Christmas is World War 3.

WE ALL GON DIE

Fuck you burgers for letting this chimp be your king for almost a decade, god knows what this sore loser will attempt now

To be honest russia has elections soon, in 2018.
And 100 years since october revolution in november 2017 (left will be making a massive protest on that day).

We can only hope. We deserve it. All I want for Christmas is a nuclear holocaust extinction event.

I hope puddi just rolls over them with tanks

Atleast I don't too worry about my future anymore since everything is fucked anyway, and if I survive I can become STALKER. Now that I think of it the future seems pretty cool actually

Then he will roll them over with soviet tanks :^)

https:// twitter.com/JustinRaimondo/status/809578477158428672

What time?

Ah shit you're right, the new left is a bunch of fags though, cossacks will give them a paddlin'

Yeah, just like the "red line" against Syria. This pussy can't do shit and every world leader has been dissing and snubbing him left and right because they know he's such a worthless piece of shit that's going to get das boot soon.

The only thing missing is the bio warfare.

Otherwise I'm looking to invest in some China money and waiting for their alleged economic takeover

PRAISE DOGOLA!

2:15 pm

Because we elected a God Emperor.

This whole thing is full of weasel wording, meant to sound firm and tough, but not actually committing to anything at all.

So basically a sternly worded letter?

Cringe.

My curiosity is just how this is going to play out. If Russia is declared an enemy of the state, then will we be rounded up if we go to .ru domains? Tried as traitors for talking online to Russian friends? What if we have Russian grandparents? FEMA camps a-la Japanese-American WW2 internment?

I do not like that Obama, who campaigned twice on government transparency, is being so clandestine about this sort of thing.

If it were actually a proportional response it would be absolutely nothing.

I guess King Nigger is telling the truth for once, albeit in a circuitous manner.

"Cringe" is a reddit meme.

Cringe.

I'd hope his own Secret Service detail would lynch him if he tries anything.

Reddit.

Are you le cringeman?

Cringe.

Reddit is a reddit meme

But I guess this makes for an entertaining filler episode

WWIII automatically achieves that; half of Africa would starve without western foreign aid.

What the hell for? Aren't they better off under Putin than they ever were under Communism?

I just hope they proceed to eat each other

it would be way more than half, user.

Problem is they'll kill off all the African megafauna though before they go.

Press conference tomorrow with rumors about it regarding obstructing the transition. Get your bugout bags ready boyos.

Can Obama legally obstruct the transition….

As much as I hope for some dank Happening to occur (preferably WW3, but I'd be content with US civil war as well), i seriously doubt Obama (and those behind him) will pull anything serious. They will try everything except actual war.

Come on fire monkey and cock, do your thing.

Best thing to do right now is a full scale mutiny by all the troops. Refuse to take orders from this soon-to-be illegitimate president if the birth certificate is proven false by congress.

RUSSIA BE LIKE

Don't worry we have enough zoo population to re-stock. not too mention the niggers will chimp out and kill each other before they can do enough harm to the bio-diversity

He can sure as hell try. For me, I don't buy it. Alphabet soup and every agent knows this will provoke people. Whether it be full blown revolt or isolated incidents is unknown. What everyone knows is this: if Trump isn't in the White House people are going to die.

Jesus christ that passes for music now?

Good question. There's no precedent for an outgoing President attempting to prevent his elected successor from taking office, so legally no one has any idea. Theoretically he could declare a state of emergency, but that also wouldn't legally have any effect on the transition next month.

It just sucks that a bunch of useless niggers can hold an entire continent full of magnificent animals hostage.

If it's any consolation, they were too stupid too kill off any species in the first place. Native americans wiped out everything that was here, they are far worse.

Retaliation without evidence.

This is the start of something truly disgusting.

Not legally, no. Of course he can try, but any attempt would be met with strong resistance. It should be noted that we have been in a Presidential state of emergency for 16 years (since 9/11/2001) and most people don't even realize it.

Sure, a century ago before white men started feeding them and created a massive population boom.

White America virtue signaled so hard they elected the first black president twice and the crazed negro is going to plunge us into Armageddon.

I knew the moment he got elected America no longer existed (black president permanently tainting our history), but I didn't realize how far he would take it.

Nigger is going to kill us all.

I don't want to die. But at the same time, I want it to happen.

Every now and then we need a good purge.

Maybe the Anglos and Aryans will get it right in the next simulation.

You'll survive. Go into it with the expectations of death, you'll learn the meaning of living real quick.

Not sure if legit

A nigger starts the nuclear war.
Brilliant.

I hope your gun strashes are ready Ameri/pol/, the revolution is about to start as obonobo plunges the world world into WW3.

Shit is getting interesting.

Truly the ultimate nigga moment.

perhaps nuclear fire will cleans the west from its degeneracy

Even if King Nigger and his (((masters))) started WW3, wouldn't the Generals just defy this pissant anyway?
Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure an overwhelming majority of the military brass endorsed Trump and don't want a bar of starting shit with Russia

FIRST POST BEST POST!!!

Depends. Most of them voted for Trump, but there are a lot of neocucks like McCain out there.

They can't. The President is Commander-in-Chief and if they defy him, they are traitors and any commissioned officer can shoot them on sight without reprisal.

Now, if they prove that Obama is an illegitimate President, then they can defy him legally. But they will then have to answer to President Joe Biden for the next month.

King Nigger's going down in flames and he's trying to take us with him

No. You won't. You will not learn the meaning of living. Getting vaporized in a nuclear blast does not build character.

This is what I don't understand. All he has to do is shrug and serve out his last month quietly. Then he gets a sweet, sweet pension, Secret Service protection for life, and can charge anything he wants just for making a speech. That's how Bill Clinton went out until his wife started getting all uppity. GWB did it too. Just quietly retired to his home in the country, resting on his laurels.

Obama is fucking up big time.

fuck off idiot

Never heard of a summary execution?

His ego is so inflated and he hates America and whites so much, he can't relinquish the power, so he's just going to flip the checker board…..

he's got some skin in the game that hasn't been exposed yet. just leaving to trump is such a terrible option to him that the possible chaotic outcome of his current actions is a safer bet.

Just think, about one more month before we don't have to worry about these things anymore.

No one posting on Holla Forums voted Obama.

This is because Trump is a maverick (((they))) cannot control. The powers that be expected Hillary as Obama successor, as she will do wht they need (more EU bullshit, more Saudi favors, a confrontation with Russia).

They tried everything they could and none of that was successful, so know they are saying "Enough, we're are in control, we know what is best for you, stop being bad, you filthy goyim"

I still can't believe they allowed this on television. I guess it only happened because it was made by a nigger.

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/10/13/the-long-history-of-the-u-s-interfering-with-elections-elsewhere/

Oh really king obongo?

Well, I hope they invalidate his Presidency so he loses all those perks and he retires in shame. As for Russia, I can only hope the Russians know that it's not the American people who have issue with them. Try to keep civilian casualties to a minimum.

Celebrity feuds can be entertaining.

The thing is if Obama is that stupid and declare WW3, expect the cucks of NATO (under Merkel orders) to fight the Russians.

Is he just trying to be disruptive right before the electoral vote
?

Well of course. The entire point of NATO is to fight the Russians if America decides to fight the Russians. That's what it exists for.

And still they won't do shit about the real threat Europe is facing, the sandnigger invasion

yeah and hes replaced all the generals with cucks and yes men and liberal faggot nancy boys who will do w/e he says.. so theres that

Wait… where exactly are they getting this information he's willing to fight Russia over? Why were cartoons saying this would happen before it happened with no evidence? Where is the proof any of this is really happening at all? They keep echo chambering this bullshit and not providing anything for us to see. It's pissing me off.

FUG

THIS IS ON DRUDGE RIGHT NOW

ABSURD WAR PROPAGANDA MACHINE ACTIVATED???

archive.fo/DHWxJ

It's a forced meme just like the "WMDs" in 2003. 5 years from now everyone will "realize" in retrospect that no such hack ever occurred, by which point it will be too late.

That sounds like a outright fabrication even by Russian standards.

Well gents. It's been an honor shitposting with you all. May we meet again one day on the battlefield, or barring that, the great imageboard in the sky.

That is a shit UK tabloid, if they report similar stories in non-tabloid MSM I will get worried.

Obligatory

Cutting through the propaganda, it looks like a comfy survival show.

So he is gonna start a war to get another term to finish it off. Ironisch.

Holla Forums was right again…. fucking god damn it all to hell, we WWIII nao… or rather soon.

We need to stop being right so often lads.

I do however highly doubt congress would vote to declare war on Russia, EVEN MORE SO DURRING THE FUCKING WINTER

we all knew the chimp in chief wouldnt give up power easily

Even if there isn't a happening, Trump is still going to start on weaker ground when negotiating with Putin since King nigger has been a complete assclown dealing with Aleppo, and now this Russian hacking bullshit.

Don't go down like a bitch, boys. When the nukes are incoming, go out in the streets and start fucking purging.

Godspeed user.

STALKER? What's that?

The best thing to ever come out of Ukraine.

I never even played this game but I still love this meme by proxy.

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

A video game.

I wish I played vidyas instead.

That's how it always starts. They A/B test their propaganda on less reputable news outlets before moving it up the chain. They do this to preserve the reputation of their "trustworthy" outlets, making sure they don't push too far.

All the horror stories about Saddam started on tabloids IIRC. Human meatgrinders and whatnot.

Best slav simulator to date.

I'm 3,000 miles away from home, away from my guns. Should I flee to Canada? I could make it to Canada in a few hours by car. There's no way I could make it home though, and as it is I'm already deep in progressive territory.

slav simulator
Wew.

Its all getting sauteed anyway. Just start taking out liberals with your bare hands.

Looks awesome. I'll have to check it out.

Russia would even nuke Canada? But Canada has no nukes. I don't fear fallout, I'll just keep driving north. I'd rather die in the cold on my own terms than go down as one of Obama's victims.

goddamnit i don't want to have to kill other whites. just take your fucking loss and get the fuck out like everybody wants you , you slimy nigger

I thought it was just me who had such a hard time with that game. Still haven't finished it, the indoor shit is too spoopy

Why would you fight for them?

Everyone in NATO is getting a taste of fire.

i guess i'll just have to chop off a foot or something

Ave Pepe, Deus Kek, kiss your waifu (2D or 3D, doesn't matter) and promise her you'll be back with a few hundred scalps for her Scythian queen dress. Then get your cotch suched

So he wants to go out with a bang? He'd rather send this country to hell than let Trump undo everything he, his associates, and the (((people))) controlling him have been doing to this country and make it great again. I know some of us here would prefer it to have a war happen, but I'd rather see him leave the presidency with a whimper.

In reality, I don't think he has the balls to pull any of this shit, but I can't say for sure how desperate he and the globalists will get as the electoral vote gets closer and closer. Always remain vigilant.

Strewth mate, no worries.

Can't the military tell him to fuck off since he isn't a citizen of America?

I wish a nigga would.

Seriously though, I've expected this after the first 3 months browsing with you bastards. Just civil my war up already.

elaborate fam

Where in the last 100 years are you getting the evidence that there are any decent people in the US military?

You're separated from the rest of the world on your tiny little island.

Basically the first MIB movie was right.

Obligatory.

There would be defectors fam. The nig is on his way out and Trump has a lot of military men in his cabinet and support from within. It'll be a happening.

Most of the green niggers he's surrounding himself with trot out the standard Likud line on Iran and North Korea. Don't serve me shit and then say "at least it's not diarrhea".

beaverposter.jpg

Too many natural resources to waste a nuke on. Plus only 24 million people, 90% of whom are laid-back whites unconcerned by international politics.
The only thing Aussies need to worry about is whether China survives WW3, because if they do that's goodbye to the world as we know it

Kek wills it
That didn't answer my question. Why would you go fight for your enemies? Even if you have inhibitions on fighting against them, you could at least go live innawoods.

I don't listen or watch modern shit, I thought that was a parody at first.

former zogbot, can confirm. Thinking otherwise is like thinking the cops won't fuck you over if you aren't doing anything wrong.

An overly complicated and buggy Chernobyl simulator.

Morrowind: With Guns.

That was from 2009 apparently. It has only gotten worse.

Does this sound like a beaten man trying to go out on a tough note to anyone else? He tried to fuck with putin in ukraine and lost, hard. He tried to fuck with putin in syria and lost just as bad. His presidency will be judged a quite massive failure due to his foreign policy actions.

I sincerely doubt his authority and desire to actually do anything substantial. Even career politicians realize that helping him now will hurt them when trump takes charge.

i suppose i just forgot about draft dodging as a possibility. i have no intention of fighting for my enemies, but i'm still draft age, so my mind immediately went to having to kill ruskies. i don't have a plan for this shit so i don't know what the fuck to do. guess now's a good time to plan

Shouldn't somebody do something about him? How hard can it be to bomb the white house?

Hi FBI.

RUSSIANS HACKED OUR NUCLEAR CODES AND DIRECTED THEM AT MOSCOW

Awesome

Go home FBI. You're a newfag

is it weird that fem spurdo's pink nipple made my dick move

We don't care who you work for, newfag.

This is the same nigger who didn't do shit when Assad crossed his "red line" in Syria? His retaliation will just be him disavowing Putin for the thousandth time.

Do they send you guys here as like a hazing ritual or something?

I may still technically be in the reserves. Doesn't matter. Whatever I do, it won't be to go along with their plans.

It's the worst time to plan, other than never at all. Use your noggin.

reported

Go home FBI, you're drunk. Make yourself useful and arrest Hillary or something.

We'll if they're aiming for trying to redpill him without him being aware they're redpilling him it's not a bad idea

Do you remember Special Agent Kangz from a few weeks back? I am 100% convinced he was a nigger diversity hire that they sent to try to "smoke us out" as a prank to break him and his self-esteem. I'm pretty sure he left that thread in tears - and so did I, I was laughing so hard. We are literally so awful they throw rookies at us to torture them.

I sincerely hope none of you were just shitposting while staying nogunz. We may be on the brink of shitposting irl with bullets guided by repeating numerals and meme magic.

No I believe I may have been out of town when that happened but that sounds highly Kek worthy. Have an archive?

I'm just going to sleep until this is all over.

While having a chimp with access to nukes sounds bananas, there's no telling what the cuck will do next.

It was glorious.

Shit, I wish. I rarely think to save whole threads no matter how hard I kek; I figure there's always something funny coming tomorrow. It was fucking great. Some FBI-kun launched a terrible b8, we toyed with him for a couple hundred posts, and then somebody posted a random Kangz meme and he went apeshit. I almost pissed myself laughing. He spilled his spaghetti to perfection.

WTF IS GOING ON?

twitter.com/DavidYankovich/status/809543392732581888
archive.fo/zntZy

Liberals think it's funny as hell too. It overtly racist, but it's ok in current year pic culture for some reason.

Kikes are trying to use meme magic.

What was the thread?

Ok, do you remember the name of the thread? Maybe it's still up or some user archived it?

I think he's picking up new followers by the hundreds and making a name for himself while gullible libs look for hope anywhere they can.

Obama does a press conference every year before this vacation

twitter.com/DavidYankovich/status/809543928068313088

if it were real
am I fucked in the head if I actually kind of want to watch something like this? That's assuming they wouldn't just die from the elements

In the last days of Rome the colleseum held such displays of violence, degeneracy, and horror that even the most hardened of soldiers would weep upon what they saw. As we continue to decline we shall see more and more like this

I wish they would try it

definitely spreading bs for followers.

Because there's no way that's going to bite them on the ass.

Trump won and all you can do is start nuclear winter!

Fug

don't forget, Nobel Peace recipient in 2009 :^)

Obongo doesn't have the balls.

You heard it yoursel, dens have been rigging the elections for years. We did not elect that monkey.

Yeah, I'm sure he'll do his best to send US-Russia relations back to Cold War levels before he fucks off and fades into irrelevancy though.

Pattern from the Trump campaign so far has been to release huge pieces of news either before or after their opposition does the same.
This makes me think that they dropped the certificate proof for some reason, in order to deligitimize Obama before he does something stupid. We will see what happens.

POST YFW GAY MARRIAGE BTFO

If there were any justice on this planet he would've been put on a war tribunal by now.

Obongo doesn't have the balls.>>8530343

Let see.

Trump has…

What does Obozo have?

A bunch of leftist commie students?

I think most of the Military would turn on him before his afrosheen could dry.

Chilean here, the Tancazo was before that, Allende never was elected by the people, he got 1/3 then he was elected by the congress, and a lot of relatives and most people in Chile hated him. The shit about cultural marxism is a novelty here but for some weird reason the poor people got it really fast and now the 60 years old that supported Pinochet are dating aids nigger with tinder while saying that they hate Pinochet because he didnt leave them have free sex and smoke pot, yes, is about sex and drugs.

Btw, Soros is paying "la concertacion" in Chile since 1986, figure it yourself.

Was getting me to bomb the whitehouse part of your plan?

McCain supports ISIS

Wrong.

Obama has commanders whom he has put into place years in advance. IF you EVEN think thats a lie then you have not been watching that aspect of defense news.

He has assets that will follow him.

nothing is going to happen and trump will be sworn in on jan 20

This. He spent years trying to replace decent high-ranked people in the military with pozzed cucks.

Except for 2A civilians, those people follow orders. And a 9/11 will get those people in line.

Damn it, he's going for a nuclear chimpout.

check out the original sci fi book Roadside picnic, on which the Tarkovsky movie Stalker was based.

Does that also include the Intelligence Authorization act for Fiscal Year 2015?
An amendment in that bill (from none other that a fucking jew congresswoman) allowed for numerous things:
>intelligence agencies can incidentally acquire digital communication records without warrant or subpoena
>incidentally acquired intel can be kept no longer than X years unless deemed important to homeland security (in which case it can be held indefinitely)
I'm probably not even remembering everything that was in it.

does this mean that I dont have to do my homework

Do your homework.

So this is how the utimate chimpout looks like. Huh, things are really taking an interesting turn.

Do your homework, go to school, get ready for a SHTF scenario, prepare yourself and helpyou family prepare.

Two things.

1. Obama is not going to be in office much longer.
2. Trump's position on Russia is far more positive than his

So I wonder what this fuck has in mind? I saw Biden saying the same thing basically even before the election, that we have something planned for Russia but it will happen when we are ready to do it.

Is this traitorous fucker ready to do it?

You're not going to get out of your homework that easily, young man.

Because Trump will be an Emperor

In other words, is this Obama and the Establishment's last parting shot before an entirely different power structure takes control of the country? I wouldn't think he would be able to do anything crazy in his last days of Presidency, but the Establishment is desperate and insane after losing what they thought was a shoe-in election for their chosen candidate. Be ready for anything, anons.

Being dead is no excuse not to do your work you lazy shit.

My biggest concern is that if Obama was just bluffing and in January Trump is sworn into office, would the international bankers who own the Federal Reserve cause an economic crisis in the U.S. such as stop funding something like that?

What are you a lazy nigger?
Do the work before you even if its terrible Common Core bullshit because once its done you'll be a bit closer to being free from it all.

Also your lack of commitment to task won't help you in the happening, practice it before it will be also be tested.

As my mom would have said
Boi if you don't do that homework

I guess this is the legacy everyone has been saying he's been building.

At least there won't ever be a black president again if that's it.

What if he's actually revealing that he was not, in fact, born in America?

I'm afraid, guise. I don't think I'm close enough to the naval base where I'll die in a white flash immediately, I hope they use their SATAN missile. I'm sure as shit not going to wither away in the fallout as my hair and skin falls off from my body. Think I'll just commit sudoko once I take in that beautiful mushroom cloud. Thanks for the nightmares, Obama you fucking psychotic nigger.

Son, do your homework.

Enjoy some O.C. that I made

What movie is that from?

Long time fan of STALKER but god damn where is that second webm from?

Not even nuclear fire will sate my bloodlust from reading this shit.

FUCKING NORMIES REEEEE

Holy fuck this is awful.

Has any one of them ever actually given an argument why friendly relations with Russia is a bad thing, or dangerous in some way?

The epitome of human trash

Shit is going down, and these faggots can only care about

Actually, the worst bit about that? Look at the number of "likes", which I assume are the hearts. More than quadruple for dumb bitch.

lel, hope you drive off the freeway on the way home, cow.

Good morning "Civil"Mom

Do they honestly think the NCOs are gonna let that shit fly?

Dear lord, fucking nigger again

Trump should offer king niggers head and those involved as a peace offering
Putin is not stupid wonder how will he move

Well the end may be coming but you're already prepared aren’t you?

Keep in mind most of the people who voted for Hillary didn't even know she wanted to start war with Russia in the first place by having a no fly zone over Syria.

He is only slightly aware of Russia now because msm shouted Russian scum at him non stop on kike book.

After reading that I for one welcome the nuclear hellfire.

Honestly, I'm not even afraid anymore. The faggots have drawn it out so long that I don't care how I die as long as I can die living out my will on them.

I have so many things to say, but I have to stop myself because I feel my blood pressure rising.

I'm far from prepared, user. All I have is a personal civil defence cabinet a leatherman-multi tool and some British DPMs.

I'm in the same boat, I have no idea where to go or what to do because I've never had the means to prepare.

What I am anticipating is this simply being more pandering to the meandering left in order to prevent them from inciting more riots BEFORE Trump's inauguration. Just like Jill Stein and her "recount" efforts I feel this will have a bunch of donation efforts in attempts to milk the public.

Honestly, I doubt he'd do much.

Yep, it's braindead. Not even worth feeling anger over because if they get their way, they'll pay the ultimate price of death and suffering. The actual scary thing to consider is that, politicians likely think the exact same way down to the very letter.

It's people like this that make me sometimes pray for fire to come down on Americans.

I think I'd have to flee into the dense forest near my home and wait in hope that some entity will make it safe to come out of hiding before I get hunted like a wild pig. Thankfully I'm somewhat able to survive with the resources in that terrain on my own if need be.

Technically it'd be the CIA doing more of the work to set up conditions for him to "take immediate action". The bombardment of news coverage about Syria lately leads me to think one of those bus evacuations is going to be bombed to set up a pretext for intervention.

I'm okay, can probably figure out decent survival clothes from what I have.
Have pistole and raffle but not a ton of ammo, about 30-40 for both.
Never got a proper holster, I might be able to find something.
I'm sure I can cobble together decent stuff to store in a survival bag.
I live in a location that isn't part of mainland and can be put into an emergency "mode" where you can only reach it by boat.

I mean, I welcome the Happening with open arms; the Lord protects. I'll take what little I have and survive.

They have no solutions other than escapism.

Feels good to live in rural Kansas, My neighbor lives a quarter mile down the road. I have my own well water, I have land that can produce food.

Fools live in suburbs and concrete jungles.

Do watch out for more 'ISIS offensives' out of the blue. After all the high-tech shit they used in Palmyra, I wouldn't be surprised if they gave them nukes.

Obama isn't even American.

What if he was Russian?

Die you dumb fucking nigger.

I fucking hate these people.

Kansas must suck ass if you guys can't even afford sound in your webms.

Kill yourself kike. Blackpill defeatist nihilism is degenerate.

quora.com/If-a-US-President-were-to-declare-martial-law-would-he-have-the-power-to-dissolve-Congress-and-stay-in-office-for-more-than-two-terms

Well at least there's this too:
"In the military, an order is lawful unless it violates the Constitution or other laws of the United States. A President legally imposing martial law would be a valid order, but if he intended the overthrow of Congress and installation as President-for-life, then the orders would be seditious by their nature (ie, a conspiracy for the effective overthrow of the government), and thus unlawful."

The Jews would literally have to rig everything, throw a coup, AND somehow make themselves seem like the good guys all in one stroke at one single time.

And even then Trump would still get inaugurated thus making everything beforehand the largest self-sabotage that any incoming president has ever seen in the history of the US.

It's time to start over.

WW3 when? I want to see burgerland nuked on HD television.

Fuck off nigger, we die, everything dies.

Watch out for skinwalkers, user.

I actually thought it would be scary, so I listened to the audiobook. Had Robert Forster reading it, which gave it a tired private eye feel, really enjoyed.

Do you have a real college you are going to where the grades in the meantime will matter? I was a valedictorian and now I shitpost and meme to bring about the coming r/K civil war.

This is why women really should be kept barefoot, pregnant, and unlettered.

fix that shit now

Same here with more distant neighbors, I wish there was a good way to see if we live near each other but I'm much too paranoid. Also, please webm responsibly

Sorry I made that webm for halfchan before full chan existed.

(keked)
Basically what I have to work with. If it's not our own government hunting us it'll be the Chinese.

I am become skin walker.

>Got trips for the first time in months
>Had to checkem myself

le putin hates gays meme

Here's the part where he tries to justify faithless electors on national television for all to see.

Nothing wrong with that, I'm quite the coupe fan myself

After he does, and Trump objects, they'll play "Trump goes against the Constitution."

Are we all fucked?

DAILY REMINDER
DULCE ET DECORUM EST PRO PATRIA MORI

It's a veritable gay shoah!

*PRO PATRIA GENS

*Gens(conjucated properly) mori.
Fuck I suck at latin.

Don't forget the genocide of innocent moderate terrorists in Syria.

Clinton knew that Bush wouldn't prosecute him for any actions he committed as president. Obama doesn't know the same about Trump.

Thats our only problem, we're too far away from russia/us/europe for them to give a shit about what we and the other 15 people who live in this hot as fuck rock do. Only China will be knocking on our doors and theyll be bringing 50 million little ching chong ant soldiers to do it.

Wasn't how it worked in WW2, won't be how it works now. Operational control of the far east is too important to give up.

What are you, a nigger? Nuclear apocalypse is no excuse!

You have to do your homework even though somebody's operation has now filled the entire front page with "SHTF NOW FOR SURE" threads for at least 12 hours.

Hopefully king nig is smart enough to just tell leftists to calm down now that all their schemes have failed.

Good one user.

Trump has Obama's wife by the balls.

wtf I love the cia now

We've been played for fools this whole time.

It's "I could have sworn" you illiterate dingus. The pronunciation you're attempting to write come from the contracted form "I could've sworn" which sounds similar to the grammatical nonsense you just wrote.

English isn't even my first language. Fucking trailer trash.

Somebody send this to Tuck

Well there's your problem son..

stop posting the same dog shit meme over and over

>mfw Trump get's rid of marriage entirely and the ones complaining are le gays 'n trans folk :^)

Obama is an ideologue. He can't go down quietly.

I think he's making subversive memes to spread on normalfag parts of the internet. Dog memes are fairly innocuous, and it makes fun of their claims.

That wouldn't happen. That was a supreme court ruling, not a presidential decision.

make your own then?

correct

but he didn't say anything about this being ammunition.

You seriously need someone to label general use memes for you? Is this your first fucking rodeo?

Glad I saw this, I was hoping the meme blaming the Ruskies for absolutely everything would spread

You stop making them. They range from awful to fucking normie tier and your autistic need to spam the thread with them is shitting it up.

We'll see where it goes from there. I've got my pipe bombs ready tbf. Have targets identified and exit routes out of the city ready by 2:15 PM E.S.T.

You can thank Israel for that

I'm not a meme'er but I had a go since this is a special occasion.

To be honest a JEB SURGE if that ever happened would fill about 10 threads on all 4 chans of anons laughing so hard they throw up

how can someone hack papers?

1 and 3 are good, 2 is meh, 4 and 5 are too complex.

Putin hacked my computer and downloaded vidya and movies and all seasons of dragonball Z officer I swear

Like this

if any of you want to make dank oc, but no skilled in photoshop
lunapic.com

Have my local militia informed and radio comms ready. A few of the enlisted members promised to go AWOL as soon as the announcement's made, which will give our group access to three humvees, about 20 M-16s and about 8k rounds if they make it out in time. I'll be posting coded details and my PGP sig as he makes the announcement for any anons that are in the midwest and looking to join us (at 25 members, 10 enlisted rest private sec or retired). Have bug out bag ready and detach yourself from family. Most of them will accept internment or the actions of the rogue government. You must act immediately against this or you too will accept their rule and fail to fight. It will happen, all you larpers, even you fat fucking neets can help the rebellion, so don't act like a dejected little faggot when the time comes.

God speed anons.

it's a fucking brilliant idea.

shut up.

How is Russia responding to all of this horseshit, anyway?

Someone should add 'U.S. ELECTION…HACKED' to the end of this.

Probably something like this.

Topkek

i don't get why this is stickied or why Holla Forums is chimping

And YOU may or may not have less than 12 hours to prepare for this event. That is why.

Nobody has presented any evidence whatsoever that the Russians were involved in anything during the election, and Obama is talking about striking back at them, right before the electors meet to vote.

REV UP THOSE MEME OVENS
WE GOT A RUSSIA IS GUILTY FOR EVERYTHING TO MEME

updated a couple of the ones i did to say russia rather than putin. Makes more sense imo.

They firmly deny it and call it funny nonsense

First time posting this meme. Feels bad man

Your 'cringe' meme doesn't work when we cease caring about who you are because you return to the sea of user along with everyone else.

very good. once this spreads to normies, the whole world will be laughing at him/ (((them)))

Russia ought to leak that at least one of their nukes is pointed at Tel Aviv just to get these fuckers to back off a smidge

RUSSIA IS TO BLAME FOR EVERYTHING!
meme
when?

Now:

Fuckin spicy m8

More!
Sounds like she says Prussian sometimes…..

I almost feel sorry for his SS detail.

spread this image like cancer

matzav.com/target-com-blocks-israeli-access-to-their-site-consciously/

Something like this would probably be good for derailing the scheme. If there is much humor involved then we can be the ones who frame the (((governments))) ideas as being nothing other than "a completely baseless conspiracy theory territory." Never thought we would be using their own derailing tactics against them.

aww poor obama, still desperate to seem relevant.

They can't do shit in a month… Unless we're talking literal WW3 with nukes.

As someone who is not familiar with US law is it legal to prepare for acts of violence online? I ask this because I chanced upon this lot itsgoingdown.org/ twitter.com/IGD_News/with_replies and it looks like thy are plotting……

only if your team has the approval of the media and the current regime in charge

SO U BE SAYIN
DEM CRAZY RUSSIANS BE HACKIN ERRYBODY OUT DERE?

Anyone have any clue what time this press conference will be tomorrow?

literally why would you want to do this? you would send the ecosystem into a deathward spiral because of just how many things rely on the current circadian cycle for regulation.

19:15GMT

So Obongo intervening in the EU referendum was OK, but Russia (allegedly) intervening in the US election is not OK?

He's just going to flap his bootlips again and do nothing.

And i thought he was a globalist. Shouldn't he be for foreign intervention?
What a hypocrite. :^)

It's a fake quote, but it's still true.

yeah got excited for a sec there. my bad. pretty sure he thinks this though. he's not like the cucks in brussels who have their daughters get raped and murdered only to ask for donations to refugees.

It is, the lie by the establishment just is that its human caused. They are lying that humans are causing global warming, because this makes pathologically altruistic white people stop having children in order to protect the nature. Thing is, global warming is just part of a never ending cycle between ice ages and warm ages on the planet, and we can not affect or stop that cycle in any way.

O B L A C K M A

Those fucking Russians. I knew it was them all along.

This is the normalfag (((they))) have been cooking up for decades.

Should i grab one of these for my underground bunker in case it all goes nuclear ?

F*CK OFF ANDREW ANGLIN

nah, m8. was just browsing through images and got a little too excited. still putin's response to muslims is how things should be done. muslims don't walk over russia like they do in the west. that is just a fact. putin put them in their place.

I give it 15 minutes after being released before someone comes out with a John Cena and or Randy Savage mod/hack. I'll do it myself if I have to.

Gatebox: It's time to hit the gym user the cream always rises to the top! Are you the cream of the crop!?

Putis is a leftist jew. Here no reason to "tank" controlled opposition.

she also said that Europe will be killed completely with chemical weapons and the last remaining white people will be mixed into asians.

I just looked at her prophecies, most of them never came true. It's all just bullshit.

i miss u /x/

to rectify my mistake of this fake quote.

is this press conference from obama still happening or was that some random idiot on twitter spewing bullshit

I think the nigger's normal year end holiday press conference is real but the twitter shit is just someone on the left sperging.

We don't have that much longer left… Only until January 20th. Whatever Obama does Trump will be able to call off.

Obongos going on vacation to Hawaii? Hawaii is one of the places where an underground storage space for child slaves was found in the pizzagate investigations

I hope so. Good luck from Ireland

russians hacked black lives matters!

Why don't we just flood social media with anti-Putin shit that's OTT and ridiculous to discredit the whole situation?

Please do.

Yep. The reality is that he's just occupying the office now. He has no real power to embark on some game changing international policies. Sure he can fuck around the edges and create turmoil but the nature of our transfer of power basically strips him of establishment support for any substantial moves. The nigger is finished.

The nigger is just talking a lot of shit before his ass gets kicked out of the White House. Typical nigger can't bow out gracefully. The joke's on him though, Sheriff Joe is out to lynch his black ass.

Could you of? How do we know you of read this unless you of evidence? If you of a link to something, we would all like to of it.

What anime?

You've never heard about the parrots native to the midwest, then.

Myriad Colors Phantom World

to the nigga who be talkin loud and holdin his dick
talking shit
heee better lay low

I bought a bunch of survival equipment and supplies back in my conspiracy theorist days. It's in boxes in the attic and there's so much shit up there it might take me hours to find it.

Nice picture of yourself, kike

you wouldn't happen to know whre a good "survival/prep" type board is that's active and sharing files…would you?

these are actually perfect for normies, especially white women they are infatuated with dogs

IN REFERENCE TO DOG MEMES

Looked it up on myanimelist, probably gonna check it out after I finish oreshura and whatever else

Call me when it happens, I guess.

We've got some American military and intelligence bases; if they're lobbing nukes around then they'll probably lob one at us too for good measure.

go join the thread that's blaming the star wars failure on russia

I recognize those lightning isolations lol

I wonder how many orders they already ignored

Was failing to get trips part of yours?

When WWIII finally happens, it will be the US and Russia vs. Israel and the EU; China will sit on the sidelines and laugh at the round eyes fighting with the hook noses.

Don't think for a second that China wouldn't take advantage of the chaos to totally buttfuck Taiwan and Japan.

I'm pretty sure he won't do shit.
Hope I'm right.

Trump wakes up after a refreshing four hours of sleep and takes an early morning shit on the establishment.

archive.is/Oq4Sh

Any new word on this?

What star wars failure?

the movie, not the satellite weapons platform that was proposed by Reagan

Praise Kek! Those digits are checked.

Always ready to answer the call.
Man, the God-Emperor is fucking great.

Ahh, did the movie bomb or something?

Supposedly he has already talked with Putin about what his retaliation is going to be.

Also, by hacks are they just talking about the leaks? If so, it's fucked up how we are retaliating for Russia simply leaking the truth.

I can't believe i read all that shit.

Fuck this shit.

Meanwhile, to get in the mood

Really starts at like 3:20

Here's another that I forgot to post.
Be careful out there.

Actually they are Felshgaites.

Waddo should've done something similar like vid related

I wonder how many people would actually fight for America at this point. Seems like the military hates him even though he has tried to get control over it.

so thats it, they will go to war with russia just because their pre selected presidential nominee killed her own run for office, hopefully they use the nukes.

I wouldn't go that far.

As I said earlier, supposedly Obama already told Putin what he was going to do and it would be equal to what happened during the election… so something involving hacking.

I THINK YOU MEME IMAGE MACROS YOU FUCKING NORMALFAG

Even his buddy knew how hard he got burned.

Are you American? Once I started asking people where I work who they voted for I was surprised at how many support Trump, they just aren't the type of people to posture on the internet and act like they are tough or 'on the right side.'

I'm a pasty out of shape software developer and if needed I would volunteer so to answer your question at least 1.

one would hope there were other people in the higher ups that would see killing millions of billions of people for some failed propaganda wouldn't be worth it. If anything I expect some petty little get back and something to try and make things harder on Trump.

I don't think it's supposed to be taken literally.

Apparently you haven't been staying abreast of the situation. The TMNT was actually a Russian experiment long ago, it was leaked to comic book artist sometime during the cold war. They must have just updated the operation as of late creating Teenage Hacking Spetsnaz Rodents with above normal intelligence to physically carry out the hacking of paper ballots inside voting boxes they could not otherwise have possibly been capable of tampering with.

yep, and unlike most of Holla Forums I didn't support either candidates. I like Pence, but that's about it. Still, I'm happy Hillary lost. Even though I don't think Trump is right for the job, he's a hell of a lot better than a murdering, manipulative, pedophile.

And no matter how much the media tries to push it, I'm sure most people would be ready to support Trump over Obama if they were to divide the country.

I know I would.

Wait just a minute, were those voting boxes made in China?

and by that I mean Obama's made up approval rating.

Oh god this needs to be meme'd this is too fucking good.

I just hope this is more of 'final death throws' type of situation rather than them actually going full bore and saying fuck it. They really only have a month to do the damage but if they are well prepared it is enough time to fire off some wild shit.
I want off Mr. Bones Wild Ride.

Thanks, it'll take a better man than I, have fun.

you and me both.

I'm ready for things to go back to being normal and God fearing for a couple of years after 8 years of complete madness. We all need a breather.

CHECK AND KEK

i suspect martial law, the nigger in charge wouldn't understand what would happen if they did that.

You know it's bad when even normies are complaining about '2016.' It's been a chan meme since February/March but now even reddit/facebook are catching on. People are starting to realize that something is very wrong.

Ah yes, though I'm not exactly very wise on the Russians, I believe I'll sit back with a few glasses of Vodka and watch this press conference. Wait, when Marshall Law is set in motion, do they erradicate DUI laws? How does that work, shit?

CYKA BLYAT IDI NAHUI

NU IV DAMKE

If I didn't do my homework every time someone yelled "TANKS IN 30 MINUTES" on Holla Forums I would have failed out of school already.

Yeah but this time it's a little different. This is absolutely unprecedented.

>The nukes will fly tonight while I get cozy with a qt christian girl
I can die in peace

If anybody is curious about some of the "proof" here it is: https:[email protected]/* *//evidence-guccifer-2-0-is-russian-intel-55f9f8b3f135

Archived: archive.is/6Zjtb

Speculation.

But… the figure in "The Scream" isn't screaming… he'd covering his ears in terror because the world around him is, and he's the only one that can hear it.

They refuse to say even the nature of the hack, let alone provide evidense. Did they hack the voting both? Are they referring to the Podesta phish? This whole fake news story is counting on obfuscating their own meaning of what they are trying to report.

(checked)
that's actually pretty good for public consumption. even a broken clock is right twice a day.

There's always a chance Obango is going to kick off WW3. Don't get me wrong. In the end though it is much more likely this is just a bunch of bluster. And even if it is more than that Putin's not dumb. He knows if he can stall until next month he will have a much friendlier administration to work with.

There is a very real possibility he will suspend the results of the election. Everyone be clean and presentable at by 2:15 today, we might have to be on the news.

I used to hate this little town I live in because there's no infrastructure set up to have proper internet so I'm on a shitty overpriced satellite connection, but the town's so small everyone treats you like family and we're far enough away from any targets that we wouldn't get fucked over by nukes dropping.

spread info to everyone you know, especially military personell

also, another user put it a good way. We shouldn't just think that Trump is sitting there with his thumb up his ass. I'm sure he is working just as hard to get in there and fix shit up.

Not trying to tin foil (oh what the fuck, I love tin foil), but there was a warning from an x-mil user source on a particular survival site about a year ago to watch for an invasion late in 2016. One main targeted area, and government concern, was the gulf of Mexico. Shortly after reading that, I began to pay attention to JH15, then the shutdown of several Walmarts within a semi-circle encompassing that area (remodeling, you remember). Shipments of light assault vehicles coming in from that port and on rail cars from North of that hotspot. Walmart uses an inventory system called SMART (look it up…I've used it myself in the stock room). Heavy road construction (major highways) was rapidly completed on the outskirts of the metropolis. X-mil (intl, I assume) statement cannot be verified as it was an "in-out" post and was disappeared quickly, but the rest of this statement I can verify with my own eyes. Though I no longer reside in that area, many I care for do. This is not the place for my lengthy tin foil and I have little else to go on but that (direct me to a place to discuss it and I'll leave you be). If you like to investigate, jump down that rabbit hole and piece it together. If this he takes it to war, you REALLY don't want to be in said area!

Damn, that was good, and even pretty meme worthy. Can we expect more of this from Alex? Because I'll tune in every time.

So what will happen to Japan?
I don't want to die a no gun kissless virgin ;_;

Pfft, they have war mechs underground, they'll be fine…you however, are probably just dead. Still, I hope for your safety and would kike to offer you a discount on a years supply of AstroGlide.

Its a best seller amongst the top dicklomats of the american communist movement! Remember, "you can't go wrong with Ping Pong"

They'll reveal their underground mech progress WITH THE HELP OF KYOJI

BIG O

I'll take two, because I already live near a subway station in Tokyo :^). Good luck Ameribros, go innawoods and wolverine against the cuck and nigger hordes, and I hope to see the rest of you in the VDV.
themoscowtimes.com/articles/inside-russias-would-be-foreign-legion-51617

vid related is the last piece of music I want to listen to; what's yours Holla Forums?

Getter Robo

Dude, your memes are shitty Facebook-tier garbage. Stop now.

I'm not even into memes but yeah, that's just annoying…sorry fella

Why are we suddenly being flooded with retards who think their poorly-edited image macros are memes? Is this some sort of unbelievably lame raid?

US troops rushed to Poland before Trump’s inauguration
archive.is/1RWM1

kill yourself

Tired of shills? Attack their source!
change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate

Are you being serious, mate?

I really wonder what Trump's going to do with this shit? Delete it? Host Obama's true life on it?

Hahahahaha…F U C fucking K that spoiler. Ya got me.

you be fucking careful with those dubs friend

you be careful, telling people to be careful with their dubs, within your dubs. Just keep me awake until the conference people, shit

is this the calm before the storm

not trying to ctr here, but i thought it was made by a h'wyte guy and just assumed it was funded by you-know-who

No, this is the storm before the meteor strike.

what more proof do you need?

wait, that kid…..is this guy

I'm not sure you're grasping the core concept of nuclear hellfire
tl;dr it won't matter, goy

Its pretty clearly talking about power generation. Lights and shit. You turn them on when it is dark. A power station lights up the dark side of the world.

anyone else getting flashbacks to the invasion of iraq because that is nearly a verbatim quote

This was the plan all along. Think about it. They planned on Hillary winning, the (((press))), the (((establishment))), (((they))). The plan was to use the Podesta leaks as fodder for a war against Russia. This has been the plan all along. They are going with it now because they lost and have nothing else, which is why it seems so broken and misguided. All I can say is thank Jesus that Hillary lost, or we would all be dying in the frozen tundra of Russia, if not in a nuclear exchange. With Trump there is at least a chance of no war with Russia. All we need to do is get him officially into office.

this will be my last song

implying…get a better blade, more than a single stitch lining, and should know that walmart sells shitty ski-masks (I won't get into the firearm)…eh, but I'm a good goy…no need to question

Perfect time to post this

They wouldn't need to justify themselves had they won.

It's crazy, 'cause I made this a few months ago. Memes really do shape reality

Is reality creating the memes, or are the memes creating reality?

The USA Today article makes it a lot more clear he intends a cyber attack.

us atoday.com/story/news/politics/2016/12/15/obama-threatens-retaliation-against-russia-election-hacking/95501584/

Seriously, do you morons think that this weakling, who has capitulated, stood down, or taken the middle road on every single issue, suddenly grew a pair because Trump won the election?

Why not Ruffians? Twitter bitches love puns.

and muzzies

I think they would have, its easier to have an excuse then try to force people. It would be inevitable if they had won though. This current strategy might lead to a US civil war if they aren't careful, it's a dangerous game they are playing. Usurping the will of the people can and should be seen as an act of tyranny, and traditionally the U.S. doesn't take kindly to tyranny. The lugenpresse is in full swing for it even though it could lead to a civil war. Fucking morons

They'd justify it based on Aleppo, as they've been trying to the entire time. The leaks are legit.

Yeah, he's a biggity bitch gay nigga. He's just talking shit like niggers do. I mean he takes it up the ass from a tranny for fucks sake.

This isn't Tumblr.

it was obviously premeditated, I tried to support that…by saying….

but the truth is, there would have been a slower transition had this gone in Evil's favor…Trump didn't buy you time, he just gave them a target and initiated sleeping Patriots…no one would have noticed a transition if not for this election and Trump's win, it would have gone exactly how it was planned… Trump only closed the gap, which we needed

no…this will end in civil war if the outcome is changed, count on it…you play with fire, and you end up like Dark Man and in pain and having bubble flesh the rest of your life until someone cuts off your nervous system

I'd watch it even if they did die within hours.

What is the context for that pic??

Russian hackers hacking the election, Putin is assisting.

Real context: I have no idea, it's old.

Wow that is ignorance on another level…

Has any lame duck ever gotten us embroiled into a conflict in US history?

No, but we've never had a Nigger in Chief before, either.

No, that sounds perfectly normal by Russian standards. Keep in mind that there are all sorts of freaks among cheeki breekis.

Obama's full of it.

The democrats also tried blaming the DNC hacking on Russia too–until rabid Bernie supporters admitted they did it because they're pissed off by the committee rigging the democratic nomination for Hillary.

In losing the election, the Democratic Party, has virtually lost all their power. With majority control over all 3 executive branches of the federal government the Republicans hold virtually all the power in Washington.

Fabricating lies, to sow suspicion and dissent is the only option the Democratic Party has left.

I'm sure that Russia is able to take care of itself, especially since King Nigger is stupid enough to announce what he plans to do in advance. My only question is is this cyber attack supposed to happen before or after he leaves office? If before, it is going to have to happen quick. If after, who inside the U.S. is going to launch it if the Trump Administration does not support it?

I couldn't agree more with this.

Obama still has all of that executive power. Be wary and ready, just in case.

I just hope Russia can remain calm and deal with any of the sucker punches our retarded president might throw at them before Trump's inauguration.

Its going to be very interesting to see what Trump does once he is POTUS and NATO has completely different leadership. My hope is that the U.S. and Russia will become friends and take on the problems of the world working together as a team instead of as enemies. If working together, ISIS can be eradicated very quickly. Syria can be free of terrorism. All the Syrian refugees can go home. etc. etc. etc.

I hope he has competent, sincere people within the Government and Military helping him who care about actually doing the right thing instead of just the next four years of playing politics like the past several Administrations. It is time for all Patriots within the government and military structure to grow some balls and stand up against their own corrupt power structure and do the right thing for American and for the American people. How fucking refreshing that would be.

If he does that, Civil War is guaranteed. I say Bring it and let's get started burning this motherfucker down to the ground.

No wonder she said that there was a plethora of information out there and to educate yourself, she's constantly buying the "Trump is a Russian plant" narrative. You know how we say that 90% of the population are just NPCs? This @Civilmom is one of them.

Also
Kek, bitch loves her breads and circuses

We're not allowed to see the evidence since it is a National Security matter. Just trust your government and news media when they tell you this? Why would anyone question?

Nope. I guess you could call Obama a
BLACK SWAN

"Can" and "Will" are two completely different things.

If that happens, we all need to be in DC by the end of the weekend. Everyone who can't go that far needs to be in their state capital.

You mean about him ending up hanging from a lamp post? I don't think he is that stupid not to know.

I'm pretty sure he'd be taken out by the military before we got to him. Still. We have less than an hour. Everyone get dressed and be ready to hit the streets if/when King Nig pulls his shit.

nyeeeh russia hacked titanic guise let's nuke'm!!1

What happens at 2:15?

I can't say what he is going to do, but he'd be stupid to try to do anything big just before leaving office. The American people would not tolerate it. The Establishment may be desperate but they are not stupid enough to do something that would bring down their empire.

i like this guy obama. he's clean, he's articulate.

King Nigger's press conference, addressing who the hell knows.

Obama is giving his press conference on Russian interference in the election. Hopefully it's nothing, but he may (try to) suspend the results.

KingNig is announcing his plans to confront Ivan for supersekritelectionhack.

Should I leave populated centers? Surely they wouldn't announce nuke launches in a press conference.

Does it surprise you that they are so desperate and petty as to do this right before a transition in power? It doesn't surprise me. It is the MO of criminals who know they are about to lose power and be exposed and so they are doing whatever harm they can while they can.

No, not yet. But they're, afraid, desperate and the plan is to level up.

user, I'm retarded about time coordinates.
How much time left till the conference starts?

37 minutes from now.

2:15 EST 7:15GMT

Obviously Trump gets it. This whole shitstorm is because the Establishment is pissed that all their corruption and dirty dealings got revealed right before a heavily rigged election and actually changed the results of said Election. Like a wounded animal, the Establishment is striking out at Russia, even though Russia may have had no part in those leaks. Even if Russia did play a part in the leaks, everything that was leaked was the truth, so the Establishment is really bitter and angry and raging that all their plans have been turned upside down and they are looking for anyone to blame for it but themselves.

I seem to recall Russia making a statement about having hacked documents, but refusing to release them specifically so it doesn't interfere with the American election as a matter of international politeness.

kek I would pay for a John Cena version

If the nigger is on time for once, don't bother watching the speech, just head straight to the bunker 'cause shit is going down. He has never once been on time.

Avenge me?

If Russia was involved in the leaks, I would have nothing but respect for them from saving us from a Hillary Clinton Administration. Thank you, Vladimir Putin for helping to make America Great again.

fear not user. you shall be avenged.

Cassandra complex is suffering. Also tfw citycuck and no comfy nuclear bunker innawoods someplace irrelevant. Fucking Holla Forums, stop always being right. I want off the ride.

user.

Stopped reading there.

Any sources? Im curious.

Don't worry. It will all be over soon. No more ride. No more you. All of the suffering, all of the rage, all of the disgust – all washed away in atomic fire. Think of your waifu's face before you go, the last glimmer of beauty before your return to eternal nothingness.

The humvees I can see happening, but on any given base, ammo is stored far away in a completely separate and secure building than the armory, and the armory is locked up tighter than a crab's asshole. Unless you have the guy with the keys to both, then can drive all over the base with 3 stolen government vehicles, unlock the armory, tote out 20 rifles (Oh, and you have to go to supply to get mags, which is again an entirely different area), then get into the ammo magazine and take out 8 k rounds (Which is a fuck ton, and takes an entire working party quite a bit of time to do), well… good fucking luck.

This.
No idea what's it like in the US forces (I'd wager stricter, if anything), but no one ever leaves one of our bases in a military vehicle without written orders.

Holy fucking faggots.
It's literally the first result on a reverse image search.

The Russian ambassador told to the press. Search for it.

>Never get to save my waifu
NOOOOOMUUUURAAA

PRESS CONFERENCE THREAD HERE

"Obama will take questions from the press before his family’s trip to Hawaii over the holidays."

birth certificate or monica peterson? lol

A new clear dawn she shall awaken to.

So Holla Forums…

What trophy from the siege of Washington are YOU going to claim?

I'm taking the Lincoln Memorial's head, I'm calling it now.

So is this happening or what?

Rabbi, you need to go be low-T somewhere else

I'm taking all the dinobones in the Smithsonian, rearranging them into dragons and reburying them.

You.
I like you.

Sounds cool. I want to go to the Museum of Flight and pretend to be a fighter-pilot and make the airplane noises with my mouth.

youtube.com/watch?v=6eNesVgSwTU

Get in the stream faggos, king nigger is about to declare war on russia

NIGLIN'S GRANDMA=

You aren't thinking 1488th dimensionally!
Take the Blackbird, put it in your yard, let your kids pretend to be fighter-pilots and make airplane noises.
Now THAT'S a trophy!

You have my full sanction and support.
Don't let your memes be dreams.

Now, you, you need to die.

And with any luck, we'll soon be able to get rid of vermin like you.

60fps stream so fucking smooth!

LOL

FUCK OFF ANDREW NIGLIN

Why the fuck is he holding a mallet in traditional grip? This triggers me.

Debauched women prefer negroes on account of the size of their parts. I measured one man in Somali-land who, when quiescent, numbered nearly six inches. This is a characteristic of the negro race and of African animals; e.g. the horse; whereas the pure Arab, man and beast, is below the average of Europe; one of the best proofs by the by, that the Egyptian is not an Asiatic, but a negro partially white-washed. Moreover, these imposing parts do not increase proportionally during erection; consequently, the "deed of kind" takes a much longer time and adds greatly to the woman's enjoyment. In my time no honest Hindi Moslem would take his women-folk to Zanzibar on account of the huge attractions and enormous temptations there and thereby offered to them. asstr.org/files/Collections//mughal/www/research/negrophilia/ara_burton.html

DO YOUR STATS HOMEWORK, MARTIN

Why are you talking to yourself?

Disgusting. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Where the fuck do you think we are, China? THIS IS MURRIKA WE DON'T TEACH OUR KIDS STATS THAT'S SATANIC

Statistics are racist, didn't you know?

When I flap my dick lips back and forth, it sounds like a Cessna 152

FUCK OFF ANDREW NIGLIN

Stupid Rotschild porchmonkey nigger trying to start World War 3. Get the fuck out the White House, nigger. It ain't your house anymore

After this election, we can conclude statistics are Jewish

2 MINUTE WARNING

It was never his house. His masters are scared and I'm loving it.

But I'm not Anglin.
And my dubs beat yours.
Even Kek is telling you that you're a 0.

Nah, they ain´t got the guttes to order an attack on Syria.

If they did, it would already have started.

Cuz he is an MGTOW w/ black cock addiction.

This pisses me off to no end. This is the worst president in history of USA ever.
GET THE FUCK OUT AND DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YOU IN THE ASS
Piece of fucking shit

But you are.

And that's your grandma

FUCK OFF ANDREW NIGLIN

Fucking Dubya was better than this piece of shit Rottschild mouthpiece puppet

But I'm not, and you're posting images of white women fucking niggers.

Speaks for itself as to who is the degenerate m80.

If he really starts WW3, I hope survivors find him, cut him open and slowly start pulling his entrails out while his family watches.

Holy fuck just you listen to this faggot, he's full of shit.

Fucking nigger that's 3 things.

>PUTIN HACKED THE ELECTION GOYIM
OBEY

Go suck Putin's dick, Anglin

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

KING NIGGER'S GONE IN ABOUT A MONTH AND YOU'RE BEHAVING LIKE HE'S BACK FOR ANOTHER TERM

ARE YOU THIS FUCKING RETARDED?

That negro will arson your arse

This press conference is full of fucking nothing

Obama the half jew, half nigger won't do shit. All this "russian hackers" along with (((Fake News))), is a distraction from kike pedophilia and slavery rings which pizzagate uncovered most likely. Jews are scared shitless that their Blood Libel will become well known again.
The more of this shit they push makes me think its deflection from something else. Hard to claim perpetual victimhood if you are caught raping, sacrificing, and eating children.

the questioning is the only place you'll find anything…I can't find a quick enough stream to watch it…someone fill us in

For the love of Christ this man is painful to listen too. Get to the fucking point. No body cares about your fucking feelings.

abcnews.go.com/Live

works 4 me

someone's hopefully puking plague up in the background

ARE YOU THIS FUCKING RETARDED?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/102303190/#102311863
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/99272008/#99279106

Someone probably had an aneurysm.

found one

yeah, i'm fighting it myself

Go suck kosher manlet Putin's dick, Niglin

I still hoping for T-virus all of the sudden

Mods Help
Mods i'm having a problem, I can post in thread but when I go to create a thread it doesn't let me? Also I've seen new threads be created since I started trying. Do you have any idea what's going on?

There seems to be a sitewide problem where certain combinations of words, links, etc prevent you from posting.

nuke russian churkas

First stfu, second I don't care, third go back to reddit

Really? correct my spelling mistake but type like a nigger. kys yid

You are acting like a nigger, if I fuck up my english and get corrected I thank people and actually learn from my mistake.

I'm going to see what I can find in the underground tunnels. That and part of Ford Theater

His first language is Anal (did I spell that right?)

Also to make a claim that someone trailer trash for a small spelling mistake, is fucking arrogent. If your on this thread to make spelling correction and not providing info then gtfo and go fill your ego somewhere else

Arrogant*

kek, there are at least three grammar mistakes in that post alone. I wouldn't say trailer trash though, you just seem underaged to me.

China is artificially inflating currency to keep export prices down and there is a housing bubble 8 or 9 times worse than the US one from 2008. Even though getting some gold is a bad idea, buy some gold instead of investing in china.

No, i'm discussing the topic on the thread not acting like a nigger, unlike you that probley lurks through threads looking for spelling errors. Serously, i'm not writing an essy you fucking weeb.

+1

Well age has nothing to do with it. Agian stay on topic you and the other fuck twit are the only anons who have a problem with it. If someone spelling mistakes upset that bad then you need help or go cry in a corner and kys

wahhhh someone made a spelling error.
lol fucking autists, your worst then liberals. Go back to reddit

your spelling does suck though

The point is still valid and understood even with the error present. Sod off.

oh fuck, don't take offense, I was just tiddling you tainte…previous guy was the direct insult, I'm just fuckin wit ya

learn to spell

thread dead…nothing to see here fulks

So what do you guys think, will obama declare war or what? I quit watching the stream after he started taking questions.

People that say would of are worse than liberals :^) but seriously stop acting like a nigger

Ty

there is no way. Liberal's are too scared to fight and trump supporters know he's full of shit. No one would actually be wiling to fight in the war, regardless of the draft.

A. Strongly. Worded. Phone. Call.

THIS WAS IS HIS RETALIATION. OH MY SWEET FUCK. MY SIDES.

Fuck off with your D&C, kike

Seriously? He did that shit? I am sure putin is literally shaking right now after obama called him a rascist shitlord meanie

Link?

I can just imagine Putin taking the call with the phone on speaker with a room full of snickering russian politicians in the background.

Best outcome: Obama being pathetic and weak.

You're on a nazi board, naturally that will include grammar nazis

That's the thing. If Putin haven't taken Crimea, Russia would've been hit by sanctions anyway, for another stupid reason. Like "anti-gay laws" (actually laws against gay propaganda to minors). Do you remember 2014 Olympics and whole "STOP HAVING FUN GUYS RUSSIANS ARE BIGOT" thing going on? Meanwhile in 2008 Russia fucked up NATO-supported Georgia and got away with it.

⚔ SABER RATTLING ⚔
. CYBER NUKES
FROM PUTIN WITH LOVE
TRUMP
. DONT
LET
(((THEM)))
. START
. WW3
. 🙂
BET THIS HOLE SCHEME IS JUST A FALSE FLAG TO GET BIG BROTHER MORE POWER OVER OUR FREEDOM AND IMPLEMENT MORE SUBVERSION ON THE PUBLIC
. CHECK ME I DON'T GIVE A FUCK

AND OF COURSE

POLs ALWAYs RIGHT ™

King nigger really is trying so fucking hard to end this, they all are. It's utterly mindblowing how evil they are willing to be to keep a white male who speaks for European interests to have power in America.

It's obvious to me that they are willing to bring the whole world to death to prevent a white man from speaking in his own interest.

HAHAHAHA THEY'RE FUCKING PURE EVIL

What the fuck is this shit

It's even better than that. During the press conference, he said that he personally told Putin to "cut it out." Wow, big man. Big big man.

I came here to rage

Rekt

braise dogola

you ARE the kike bunker

you don't have to worry about shit

He has the ability to put the US into a never ending martial law, so this might actually be a possibility.

dude he had the press conference today it was nothing. Ultimately they know they don't have shit so Trump isn't going anywhere. He'll become president.

But unless he purges the CIA, and even then, they will work night and day to make his presidency a living hell. And of course there's always the threat of assassination.

Why are dems so desperate to start another World War? Thinking back, dems have started almost every horrible war in US history and the worst ones like nam are always their fault. What's up with that?

dems? you mean jews.

Dems and Reps both want war because they're Jew controlled. The only reason anything has changed is because of Trump creating an outlet for how the majority feels: which is non-interventionist, paleo-conservatism. Many are still brainwashed by the pro-Israel pro-war meme though

It's like gamergate all over again. They blame russians instead.

Someone should inform that half-jew that the US recently voted NO! to more of him and his inane aggression towards other countries.

Is he the first half-jew president of the USA, btw? And why do people constantly describe him as black, when he clearly isn't? He is only 50% black/negroid. All enlightened people know what entirely black/negroid means, so why not focus on his other half instead?

I was working today and missed the press conference. According to what little I heard on the radio it seemed like the main point was "W-we can hax you back!"
Any links to articles and/or posts that cover/ridicule it?

Official paper is always easy to have
Ink is a bit harder to impossible depending to what you want to have.

If you want to make counterfeit money you have zero chance to have the same ink or the formula of it (+thermal treatment after printing).

If it's just administrative ink you'll find it with a bit of research.

Note: that some laser printer add tracking information in the dots that forms the print.

eff.org/pages/list-printers-which-do-or-do-not-display-tracking-dots

I don't know if the government is using this for tractability of official documents I am still researching about that

Nothing scares me more than these kind of vids.

There’s an old radio drama out of Canada from the late 1980s that does the same thing. It was the standard “Commies attack through Germany so we nuke the frontline in East Germany to stop their advance, which causes the USSR to nuke every western city” scenario of the time.

It’s an hour long and it manages to cover the aftermath of the nuking of London (the helicopter reporter never mentions getting sick, which he would have almost immediately after getting anywhere near it) before the radio station in Toronto… well, just have a listen.

There must be something about the psyche of people who frequent imageboards, that draws us to these stories. They're like crack.

Retards think we haven't been doing this shit all along. I mean the federal government even got caught hacking the state of Georgia and European countries. If we do that shit to allies and ourselves I have no idea why dumbfucks haven't realized that we already do this to our "enemies". Seriously being this dumb you think they'd forget to breathe as well.

I've been hearing Russia get blamed for everything from the exxon spill to Oberman having a hangnail for over 30 years. They really need to find a new patsy to dump this shit on. It might have worked when people were scared post war, now it's just laughable.

What I really love is that the same people who have spent the last year telling us that No, the election is not going to be hacked and anyone suggesting it is being a conspiracist fear-monger…are now telling us the election was hacked.
If you had told me three years ago that the left was going to be ignoring Julian Assange and parroting the CIA, I would have laughed. Actually, I'm still laughing, but for a different reason.

seriously though how many people actually believe this shit even at like 10% truth?

king nigger needs to fucking hang

A war with Russia would be fucked.

Oh boy i'm ready!

What bad luck you have

A war with Russia would be fucked.

He wasn't even born here…
youtube.com/watch?v=O-CAjxCjmL0
Michael even admits it..
youtube.com/watch?v=E9HTa0pTjOQ

Brass will engineer a convenient systems glitch that will prevent him from doing any real harm. "Gonna take us 10 days to fix this. And what's that, you're out in seven? Well it's a good thing we caught this – if the United States had been under any REAL threat, then this would've been a huge problem!"

Stop it now please guys.

So what's new? Faggots blame Russia for their AIDS?

To be fair, Russian trees already claimed life of at least one Polish president.

putin's buddy.

NOT A CAR

A distraction to get the heat off them.
It's honestly that simple. They don't want to be caught, and they'll take down the whole world if they can to prevent it.

This is what evil is. to cause a world war, to be directly responsible for the suffering of billions, all to distract.

do you think that evil does not exist? simply,
it does.

Its less evil and more just protecting of their own self interests.

If you were groomed in those positions you would do the exact same thing, don't kid yourself. Evilness is all a matter of opportunity.

JFK disagrees

(check'd)
Then Good must also exist.

Noice, check'd and kek'd.

Manchurian candidate AND a psychopath? good choice, CIA.
Is there any more more proof needed (((they))) want to destroy America? Nope, zero.

Stop funding Pissrael America or it will be your downfall. These rats are everyone's enemy.

I rest my case.

It meand trump won be president he'll be the king

Obongo in a nutshell.
The emphasis on NUTS

well of course the rothkike hates russia. they were always trying to destroy it one way or another since they got kicked out a few hundred years earlier…. the khazar still has a bill open with them, why do you think they tried to "take" the ukraine? just to remind them, that's all.

these morons play a thousand year old game of chess and didn't realize the board rotting away. soon their pieces will fall through the floor as did this election and their plans for the eu. in fact, they will get a little more than that.

there is a new player in town and he will destroy them

memecenter

this is amazing

They are waiting for him to pull the trigger first so no need to worry but civil war is likely to start after he trigger it first so I don't know if Russia want to involve in that despite Putin said he support the Texas secession.

Just kill yourself.

I can't help but wonder. So, the stuff American propaganda said about Nazi Germany wasn't true, right? And the stuff American propaganda is saying about Russia right now is also not true? Then it may sound crazy, but what, just what if the stuff American propaganda said about Soviet Union during Cold War wasn't 100% true either?

Main difference is you have actual exiles saying the same things. The so-called "Red Scare" wasn't a paper tiger, McCarthy was vindicated in the end by the KGB archives.

He can't do anything but make idle threats. He's a lame duck, nobody wants war and he's gone in a month anyway.

You have plenty of exiles from Nazi Germany and emigrants from modern Russia also saying bad things about those countries.
Wait, there were some KGB archives that said anything about trying to destroy United States? Because that's what Red Scare was all about. And aren't those the same archives that people dismiss as doctored propaganda because they don't prove that Stalin killed 60 million?