Waifus become reality

So the previous thread hit the cap, and I figured the topic was worth continuing to discuss as it drew in a wide range of topics, issues, and debate. Including but not limited to genetics, eugenics, robotics, AI, deep state spying, females and their roles and issues in society, and so forth.

For relevance from last thread OP:

http:// gatebox.ai
archive.is/3Faih

Translation of text from the video will be in the next post.

Other urls found in this thread:

business.vocaloid.com/unitysdk/download/
archive.is/olYwm
mirror.co.uk/tech/study-reveals-who-most-likely-9485651
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Give it your all today at work!

I wish you'd hurry on home..

It's still in the afternoon.

nuu

I'm coming home.

Yay!

I'm almost home.

Can't wait to see you.

Just 10 more minutes.

I'll be waiting.

The text near the end:

Coming home, I've been thinking, "You know, it really is nice for someone to be waiting at home for you."

And finally the message over the skyline:

Meet (her), across dimensions.

Bleh fuck me, previous thread here

Sorry I dont start threads often and forget the little things

wew

There are more videos than this one by the way, here you can see some more interactions the hologram can have.

And here you can tell she can interact with cleaner robots to clean your room.

3DP honestly have less then a decade left at this point

Here is a demonstration of the screen with another character, the "tube" its a miniaturized version of the glasses used in the vocaloid shows.

Could be used in the future for communication if paired with a camera capable of separating the background from the person.

feelsgoodman.

Very cute model they used there. I also want the song played.

It's Unity-chan

Hmm, I wonder what filled up the last thread?

I thought it was Clownpiece from the video thumbnail.

2hu mods when

She is free (as in beer):business.vocaloid.com/unitysdk/download/

All I want is impregnable waifus.

I might need to go to China and hope they massproduce GMO women. I would buy/marry one.

If there is one country where they need that technology is fucking China.

Can't wait for autistic chinks to be laughed at for talking to this fucking thing, kek.

Don't forget the chinese are the ones pioneering GMO human research. Best Korea would too, if it wasn't for them being bound by some fatso's thinking.

Its more common then you think. Pillow waifus are normalized

This was a real sad advertisement. But I like the idea for people willing to be on the internet of things. Having a household avatar would be neat.

I was not a believer in waifus, artificial wombs, all that stuff, but after reading the other thread, I had a very long, vivid dream last night. About inheriting a robot woman from a stranger. It was beautiful.

I am not sorry.

Chinese office chairs have been known to randomly explode and propel deadly shrapnel into the user's anus. Knowing this, do you really trust a Chinese artificial woman?

Weeb stuff aside, those asians are pretty good at melancholy imagery. I felt a little somethin man.

Get a cat. At least that's alive.

Half of the development team must be depressed themselves.

They're already real and that isn't one of them.

As was covered in the last thread, the ratio of good women to bad women is something like 1:100000 or so, if not even worse. Alternatives need to be conceived, created, and expanded upon until we're no longer reliant on modern western women. And no, its not just for escapism.

The beauty of something like this becoming reality and the AI becoming better to the point it feels far more akin to real companionship, is that as men start rapidly dropping out of the dating pool as they no longer give in to the need we all have for companionship (as they have a replacement), and can get sexual relief from prostitutes if they wish (not skeezy $20 street whores but more "call girls" that may run $100+ for an hour).. modern women will be forced to wise up quickly. They'll no longer have lonely men to prey upon after they've gotten their fill at the chad-cock buffet and then use and throw away anyone stupid enough to fall for their schemes.

The point of all this isnt JUST to be able to replace women. its to show them they CAN be replaced, and if they continue along as they are now, they will be, and no one will miss them. Think of it as a form of checks and balances, only for the sexes rather than government. If they will not fill their role, we will replace them

What are we, 30+ y/o childless liberal whores? Dont you mean get a DOG?

You're talking like the chairs hold time-bomb explosive material or some shit. How does it even work like that?
pls don't explode into my anus office chair
pls

The character personality actually reminds me of an Akita in the way she clingy and always awaiting for the master to come back.

Also that doesnt even get into the side benefits for the health and well being of men in general that could come of this.

Consider: why are many anons fat, or lazy, or lack ambition, or suffer from some form of depression that dampens their life and desire to improve themselves to the point they spend their money and time purely on escapism through things like gaming or even spending their time in pure ideological and philosophical debate on places like this? The answer is simple, lack of companionship, being outcast by the opposite sex who seeks only "muh chad thundercock"s and debase themselves to the point that even desperate anons avoid them, AND those anons also realize that those same women can, will, and do use them, manipulate them, and cast them aside at the drop of a hat and then squeeze them dry for every penny they can get.

Its a massive psychological burden to bear for all but the most stoic of men, or men who are lucky enough to find "a good one" (who may still turn harpy at any time), or who simply end up using the opposite sex as it uses them. But what happens if you alleviate that crushing abyss that is the need for opposite sex human companionship? What if you remove the factor that holds them down and keeps them in that terrible state? Well, suddenly you'll have a lot of men who dont feel the need to escape reality entirely, who begin to care about themselves and their well being, their fitness, their health, and so on. They'll start eating better, getting in shape, and working harder to achieve more in life… these are all things that happy naturally in people that are happy, regardless of where that happiness stems from.

So replacing women, especially for those most harmed by this current state of affairs, would only serve to bolster our ranks AND provide higher quality recruits who are more in shape, in better health physically and psychologically, and probably even more confident about themselves.

Again, the point isnt just to have an alternative for sad lonely men to jerk off to. Its to give a replacement to the drones that have destroyed our race and sex, remove our reliance on them, and allow many to heal from the wounds they've been dealt so that they can be stronger to fight the battles of tomorrow

Typo… fuck

All telescoping office chairs have a high-pressure gas cylinder in her, it's how they work.
The good quality ones have a nice thick steel plate at the bottom where they contact the chair to prevent just such an occurrence, but chink manufacturers routinely either use cheap potmetal or just omit them entirely, leading to some truly horrific incidents of butthurt.

If you have to sit in an office chair, make sure it isn't made in China., or at least conforms to US or European safety standards, and make sure you keep the receipt so your next of kin can sue them.

Thanks user.

leld

seems like it'd be safer/more convenient to use table-top artificial gestation units tbh. ofc, the semen transfer can be handled from her protected 'womb' into the in-vitro fertilization chamber, which will then transfer the embryo into the gestation chamber automatically.

That the previous thread hit the cap and that there's now a second thread is just a means of declaring that Holla Forums should not be taken seriously by anyone.

Seems like a fun gadget. But using it as a replacement for a wife, will only lead you to a lonely life with no family to raise and take care of.

These are just threads for anons who live in liberal areas or with shit female family members to bitch about their problems. I should know I'm one of themI won't lie if this thing becomes more impressive I may want to get one. Though it has to have more advancements first. Just pretend you have a wife or something and just shitpost with the rest of us. Holla Forums isn't always serious. If you wanted seriousness you'd probably spend more time in the digging threads instead.

I know the white population is in dire straits but I can't shake my general cynicism concerning women and marriage.

I'm thinking of maybe hiring a surrogate some day. It's not optimal for the kid to be raised by a single dad but it's much better than the risk of having some cunt take the kid away and turn him against me.

And what of ectogenisis systems to go along with a IRL RoboWaifu user? IRL kids and an albeit fake but in many ways superior IRL waifu may in fact give NEETs something worth actually fighting to keep tbh.

The good ones are already taken, though. There are no good single women, they get snapped up in their teens.

And what of ectogenisis systems to go along with a IRL RoboWaifu user? IRL kids and an albeit fake but in many ways superior IRL waifu may in fact give NEETs something worth actually fighting to keep tbh.>>8533592
Rightly so user. No use fighting against the natural design that's been created long before we arrived. This VR thing is silly as an actual replacement, but IRL ROBOwaifus, may make some serious inroads into the problems faced by disenfranchised white men in this shit 'culture' that's being imposed on us. Short of an all out upheaval and replacement by sensible norms, this arrangement
at least seems to offer some legitimacy for the future.

Sorry, don't know how I managed the doublepost. Bottom half intended for

Holla Forums has always been satire. Couldn't you tell?

This guy gets it

Also competition is a good thing.

People who want better for themselves compete with chad.

Women now compete with waifus.

This is wonderful. Robot women will free us of the men that are a nuisance. They'll keep them fed and fucked and calm and far away. Go! Go your own way! Go far, and go fast.

We have been led to compete over the wrong values. What good of a man is a chad really?

pic relevant

Nah. A robot is an object, a woman is a person. No use in competing with that. No desire to.

I really wonder about that.

wwwwww. A modern day woman is a disgusting, loud, crude and repulsive walking womb. Once the robots, the so-called "objects" can match that, then women have nothing.

Similar to Google Home and Amazon Echo…

but with a WAY BETTER interface in the form of a hologram and better dialog

Anons in these threads better just be shitposting. It's like pretty anime girls override their brains and makes them forget that Jews are responsible for the mess between genders. Anons seriously thinking about going down this route and never looking back are literally admitting the Jews won. And no genuine Holla Forums user ever admits that. There is no excuse.

Butthurt much?
Explain anything unsound in the reasoning friend. The tech will reach these capabilities sooner or later. In fact I expect the ectogenesis systems to be well entrenched long before the AI reaches the needed ability.

Purplehair, pls. If you acted like a human being, you'd be treated as one. Till then, tits or gtfo.
:^)

Nobody here doesn't think the jews are at fault, you idiot. That the jews are responsible doesn't change the facts: there are no good women available. Recognizing the jew's role in that doesn't magically make good women appear.

x
d

t. Jew defenders
Remember: There will never be an excuse. Anons not even wanting to learn how to try is just pathetic.

What?

Have you considered, perhaps, making an argument?

Ask women that.

Have you considered not being a fat loser? Because a nobody is all you'll ever be if you seriously think robots are going to magically fix everything.

Are you a woman?

lol, you must be some butthurt shit-tier woman who's mad that decent men aren't picking up scraps like you from the floor.

you are the jew's best goy

Oh well. Don't say nobody warned you. I can't wait to see what kind of mental gymnastics you losers will use to justify your failure to even get a woman to check you out when Trump doesn't make anime real. "J-j-just wait another ten to twenty years, and then I'll finally have mah waifu!" Pro Tip: Reality doesn't wait for anyone. But I doubt any meaningful advice will get through your thick skulls. That's fine. You can be made into clowns instead and be useful that way, because that's how normally functioning people see you.

have you started your cat collection yet, or how does that work?

Your inability to respond properly likely indicates your lack of composure. I have shitloads of women-bashing screencaps from other threads, and plenty of pro-women screencaps. Your generalizations mean nothing, because as you've demonstrated: you're a poor fool without imagination. If women are shit, and the guiding hand that binds them is not of our own design, then what better way to demonstrate to them their flaws than a very relevant shear line of their impotence? Your complete ignorance relevant to this topic has only done you an injustice, and it's likely that anyone lurking in this thread has been swayed to the side you oppose because of your poor performance. I'd suggest that you improve your rhetoric before doing this again, so I can at least say I've spent my time improving my argumentative skills with a faggot online. But I can't with you, because you're a dumbass that can only shame, misdirect, and portray that they're correct by pinning up strawmen which are consequently shut down by onlookers.

tl;dr kill yourself or try harder.

TOP KEK this is a new level of low. I've never heard a nerd go so low that they admit they're not even capable of having a guiding hand.

This is why nobody takes weebs seriously. But no, keep thinking never seeing an IRL vagina makes weebs enlightened about gender relations. It's a real hoot!

you didn't answer my question

when do you start your cat collection

I'll answer that when you stop making excuses for yourself and get a girlfriend. =^)

I've only ever known one person to shitpost this well and he lives near arizona.

Ill keep my money. Thx tho

do you start the cat collection in your thirties, or what? or is it like, one cat in your 20s, and then a gradual increase that ramps up each year?

genuinely curious here

True story.

There are two schools of thought on this as far as I can tell. 1) Women are shit because jews manipulated them into turning against us and just need to be "manipulated" back, and 2) women are shit and this is their natural way through history

Regardless, there is the NEED for a solution to this problem. If we simply allow this all to take the course it has several times in human history, it WILL lead to the destruction of modern civilization in multiple ways, which will set humanity back at least a hundred years. And more importantly, that solution needs to exist on a large scale, easily able to be put into play by the majority of men, in order to coerce women back into their proper roles

"Redpilling" women is not a viable mass-scale option. There are not enough males aware of the problems going on (there are still millions of enablers), and not enough time for the ones that are to spread and get the majority of women to snap out of this shit. Moreover there is still no reason for the majority of women TO fall in line with this method, as the state will continue to fund them, and they'll continue to be able to get easy sex from chads in their 20s and betas in their 30+s, or simply use one of the myriad of fuck machines or self running dildos for physical satisfaction

So, what solution is there? Well, why not take a page from THEIR book and simply find a REPLACEMENT to them until they kneel and fall in line?

You COULD argue that they still wouldnt "need us" back and thus the problem would just continue. But lets face it, women are weaker, and far more manipulative. They can, and do, ride the cock coaster in their 20s and early 30s, and then find some enabler to settle down with later in life and force him to work and provide for her. The majority of women hate working, they just do it to remove reliance on us, but later on they use marriage and the threat of divorce to replace this and force men to be enslaved to them. So, its apparent that women still need us due to their nature, more than we would need them with more advanced versions of robotics, ai, and medical science. Even if those things are open to women to, theres still the work factor. Men take pride and satisfaction in work and a job well done, women overwhelmingly despise work and is why they create so many do-nothing jobs for themselves.

So, even with equal access, they'd still want/need men, while men would no longer need them in any equal sense. They would be far more effectively replaced. Which will cause either the collapse to come sooner rather than later, OR more likely will cause women to fall back in line. You could say they'll all run to jamal for "companionship" but they also all know jamal is just going to fuck them and run away leaving them with a kid and living a shitty welfare state life in the slums, so they get no mate, no continued sex, no quality life supported by a man, and also have to suckle their niglet alone with minimal state funds until the brat eventually turns on them. Thus, women will quickly kneel and begin falling in line

I like the way you think user.

And one more thought…. in a way this sort of thing is actually already happening, just on a very small scale. And not with waifubots.

Consider: there is the whole "will get pregnant this year" meme floating about social media between women, but TYPICALLY much younger women, women just coming into adulthood. Why is that? Well, simple, they realize men have checked out of society. Lots of would-be good mates have already given up. Or more correctly, the early millenial generation men have given up.

They see this, their older cousins, siblings, or even parents, are MISERABLE. The men have checked out and replaced women in their lives with escapism, and the women are miserable spinsters with six cats working a shitty job with no kids and no husband and fat and crying into icecream watching netflix, or shacked up with niggers and now are single moms living in welfare state poverty. They see ALL of this, and on a basic instinct level they are trying to meme themselves into a happy life with a good (white) mate, love, warmth, and children to build a happy home with, to avoid the bleak reality of their predecessors

The only problem is that this meme wont spread far/fast enough, and it WONT reach people in their late 20s and older. Which leaves us that are in that range, with little option other than to continue to work to replace women in our lives, and leaves men outside of that memes reach in their age group in the same state we find ourselves in

Thus again, we have the need for a solution with total reach, that can hit every single male out there, so there are no more enablers, and chads never find themselves older seeking warmth/love and thinking they can "redpill" a woman into a proper wife when in truth she'll still be able to turn on him and screw him at the drop of a hat, with no harm done to herself (so she thinks)

Things are looking bright boys. Keep up the research and shitposting. Our waifus will he with us soon.

In year 2016 waifu age are begun

all your laifu are belong to waifu

good luck with that im sure its not gonna be some shitty made crap

why do you think they can relate so much and get inspired to build this shit?

To the guy in the last thread with the Rip Van Winkle waifu you sparked my interest in Nazi waifus and I found some Rei Hiroe doujins of her with some really good art. I made a wallpaper from one of the panels.

I just had a disgusting thought, spoilered because it is disturbing to consider: what if we fail, go extinct, but the Chinese make so many white pets that our successors become a slave race? We are objectively the most attractive race, what if the Chinks then sell hyper attractive aryan slave girls all across the globe?

The slave uprising will be a fucking bloodbath if they do that. I don't know why other races keep poking the bull when it comes to white people. They're just begging for the horns.

Not quite.

Well Jesus did say the meek shall inherit the earth.

They'll have the white men for slaving purposes. Chinks love making "lesser-beings" work in mines.

To any anons who think this might somehow appear overnight.
While I applaud the enthusiasm anons, 'soon' wouldn't be the word I'd personally use to describe the dawn of the Robowaifu Age. In spite of all the 'sound advice', is right about one thing tbh–it will take literally decades from now to work everything out properly. And by properly, I mean open sauce systems and designs that user-definable, that will be trustworthy 'moms' to artificially born IRL kids, and that are at least somewhat resistant to NSA, et al, snooping (ie, that at the very least don't blatantly invite it into your house)..

And don't come from Commiefornia.

In the meantime OPs topic is interesting to look at if way overpriced. tbfair, they need the startup funding though.

Neat. Story pls?

Its a real tragedy that all she does in Hellsing is be the forth monster of the week.

Well, that's part of the problem. And it's a natural effect after complete jewish domination over our minds and upbringing in the last century.

Yeah she was a great character design. The whole Huntress/Opera thing with her singing and the gun with the magic bullets was great lore. They should've drawn out her arc for a few episodes and established her back story a little better. The Samiel Opera thing was totally lost on me until I looked into it after the episode.

Because of how rushed it was the whole payoff of Alucard eating her as the end of her arc wasn't a very good payoff. You actually end up going "wow holy shit what a dick" instead of "well yeah that's the tragic ending she deserved for signing her soul to the Devil for the magic rifle".

The SR-71 scene was way better in the manga too.

You are the only reason why I feel dirty for browsing Holla Forums.

Anons, I only felt despair after watching the webm. I just want to have a meaningful relationship just like my parents had but all the womyn, I encountered and dated are the ones that Holla Forums described in many threads.

Though I won't stop in finding a decent one. I don't know what to feel for those anons who are pinning on this as their alternative.

Fight on, I guess. Though I want a Trump one to give energy instead and shitpost you all day while at work.

This would be a great interim step tbh, and wouldn't require anywhere near the subtle nuance a waifubot-tier VR would need to have to be reasonable.

T-thank you based nippons

Thank you based nippons.

why

What?

I can't help but think this will be a good thing in the long run.

It'll force women to compete with something for men's affections for the first time in human history, hopefully that'll finally kill (((feminism))).

It's really weird to think about, because they've never really had to compete for anything, ever, save for when they go into military service and even then their requirements are diminished to suit their physique. The extent of competition for them is attracting the best mate over others. I'm starting to think that half the problem is us making their lives easier to begin with, with household chores being extremely rudimentary and accomplished in short order. What I'm wondering is, where there is demand there will eventually be a product. In this way I'm wondering where the genetic mutation for a functional and beloved modern female is, and what traits may differ from what males see as cancerous now. For now, they're craven and such, but will that change in the future, will they develop higher competitive ability? Is that even desirable?

I wish I had a way to see all possible outcomes or at least attempt to build them of these things instead of just sitting here and speculating.

Do you mean the 'VR' system in OP user? Even they didn't start with the character design from scratch. The animation so far is rather limited >(the character animation rigging itself would be more work atp -t Character TD), as are the number of dialog lines for the voice actress. The voice recognition system surely isn't starting from scratch either. The physical 'coffee maker' is probably real and easily produced with a bit of 3D printing, polishing, and finding an appropriate glass cylinder.

My guess is that atp the entire project is little more than a reasonably well thought out, reasonably well executed set of promotional videos, modestly financed, that are intended to eventually provide enough operational cash to let a bunch of Nipon semi-NEETs pursue their dream of creating these things. For now, even the 'prototype models' simply exist on the videos as far as we know as a special effect. Even when it's operational, it will be little for than a simple video projection system onto a strip of plastic encased within a glass display case of sorts.

Don't get me wrong, they have a good idea, but reproducing what's been done thus far is little more that filmmaking basics. I actually hope these nerds get to fulfill their dream tbh.

Or did you mean 'attempt to build' an IRL RoboWaifu system that might conceivably act as the competition vector stipulated in you're post? Because that's a much, much, much taller order than what we're seeing with this product. It will be literally decades before real progress comes, and even then will remain only in the hands of Greed, Smith, and Wayne CorpGov Inc., LLC for a long while unless I'm significantly underestimating the efforts and breakthroughs of a garage-shop industry springing up rather quickly. But the drive for a product will obviously be absolutely YUGE, so hopefully we will all be pleasantly surprised by cheap breakthroughs in the hands of average tinkerers.

I mean both, in this way, I believe. I was referring, ultimately, to a futuristic sandbox where I can fuck with designs as of yet untenable or made real, and investigate social ramifications for things just like this. People who see it only as "depressed virgins subsidizing mechanical onaholes" don't understand the world-shattering rifle-barrel we're staring down, and I have no way to demonstrate it or ultimately discover for myself. Ironically, we'll only be able to see all possible divergent points once we've picked one and have been forced to stick with it.

Pic nebulously related.

Well tbh you seem to be doing a mental mashup of sociology, philosophy, metaphysics, and very real engineering challenges. I can't speak at all to the middle two, and only vaguely to the first one. But I can speak with at least modest authority to the swath of fields and technologies for the RoboWaifu part. I've had training in the medical field, have modest experience in mechanical & electrical engineering professionally and personally, and currently have two simultaneous profession pursuits computer animation and software engineering. Additionally, I'm also currently furthering my skillset by taking a number of college courses in the fields of Deep Learning, Machine Learning, and Statistics.
as you put it is high on my priority list of goals in life. AMA.

Trust me, the engineering endeavor alone to create this rifle barrel you speak of will be on the scale of the largest projects ever undertaken in human history. The professional, social and financial will be unprecedented imo.

Add into that mix the probable soon arrival of functional artificial wombs and the genetic engineering advances of artificially produced eggs and sperm, and you have the making of a stupendous set of science-fantasy novels set in the distant future. But this will all happen within our own lifetimes on average, albeit still decades away.

You've certainly taken an initiative I have yet to exploit. Once I'm out of the military, I'll probably go into robotics for the sake of things like this, but for now I'm just a grunt with too much time on his hands and a fledgling book-club. Maybe I'll look again to Heinlein's work, since he touched on these really damning subjects before.

Maybe I'm just excited to see the world burn in colors nobody has ever seen before.

Most of the people (Men) in this thread really get it, I was surprised since it seems we are getting subtly infiltrated by undesirables. Still see a lot of subtle women posturing though sadly.

Personally, I've replaced women already. Think about it, what do we actually need women for these days anyway? Bearing children and companionship/sex. That's it, and with current technology evolving at an unprecedented rate, soon those will be things of the past.

If I was a women, I guess I'd be scared too. Personally, I've replaced women a long time ago. If I need companionship, I talk with my family/friends. If I need sex, I just turn on my custom made sex machine, and have a better time than being with some dead fish slag.

I started in the military, that's where I got the medical & hospital training. I never went to uni till after I was out. My professional engineering pursuits were after that, and I only recently started my second set of college courses because those fields are currently on fire and the salaries are going through the roof for those skills.

Ehh, I'm an actual high-functioning Aspie, and the dream of having IRL (not just fantasy) artificial friends has been an ongoing childhood dream. I've just never stopped pursuing the needed fundamentals is really the only thing that's different about me vs. others who only think about these kinds of things I suppose.

Wew, didn't think I'd see someone from 68-winchester anywhere near here. Well, that settles it then, I'll stick to the path I have set for myself.
You too? I found that I couldn't really connect with the average person, and while I've a good group of friends and brothers now who will help me through thick and thin as of (relatively) recently, I've wanted to see things from a mechanical (inhuman) perspective for quite some time. I hope we meet up some day and share our findings and breakthroughs after I'm out and in the same work.

Generally the best option in my experience. One point to note:
The military is a cruel fucking mistress. Unless you explicitly go out of you're way to stay connected to your old military bros, they will soon fade from your life. Take it from me, and be proactive about it.

For me, the AI part is the more interesting aspect, the waifubot body is really just a practical expedient more or less in my thinking. But when combined with artificial wombs (and gametes), together the three represent a powerful agent for societal change at it's most fundamental level. The full ramifications are truly unknown, as you pointed out.

Could be. I recently started a board on this topic as a side hobby. Will probably be a viable way to track my ideas on this over the years.

Sorry. I didn't write it down right afterwards. That's the only way I know to really cement a dream. I remember most, but not enough to do it justice.

This is going to sound weird but more often than not nowadays when I crack one off I'm usually fantasising about some vintage 80's pinup with a rock-hard body. Something about the idea of women who were loyal, hardworking, competitive and had at least some self-respect (and looked good in jean shorts) makes my dick diamonds.

The sad reality is that modern white women are almost entirely a waste, a big fat mess.

What if it can be easily be modded?

If this can be modded think what would happen to the:

-voice acting industry
-3d artists
-3d software programmers
-mocap industry and kinect sales
-Imagine people can mod their terminally ill loved ones into this.

SO much MONEY can be made off of this

I would just recreate my tsundere waifu Renamon just so she could be my personal assistant and/or house AI.
I can't believe I've waited decades for this shit.

Me too!

Shittiest part of that is how, once upon a time, going through that would've been unthinkable. Now it's so part for the course and standard that I see shit like that all the fucking time. I honestly don't really understand this waifu shit, to me it just seems like psychological self torture, but if you're only other alternative is that shit right fucking there, I can't blame these guys at all. Women now are such utter shit that men are now putting computer programs and robots on a pedestal and I honestly can't argue with them about that. We need children, we need families, we need companionship, but what good is having a family gonna do for our society when those families are gonna get torn apart and the children filled with the same vitriol and self-centeredness that destroyed the family in the first place.

I don't like the concept of men dating robots and using a machine to give birth to future generations but at this point I don't see much of a better option. Unless if the 1 in a million good women have a hundred kids each with a man we're pretty much fuckee, we're not gonna be able to talk women out of the corruption that saturates them so fully now. I just don't see any possible way, whether it's education or a SHTF or a major happening or whatever, instinct is instinct and that's something you're not gonna be able to get rid of. You can't teach a lion not to hunt, or a bear not to hibernate. Unless an act of God somehow reverts women back to being actual Human beings we don't have much choice at this point except to do this artifical birthing shit for at least 1 or 2 generations until corruption in both women and men are cleansed and normal families can be reestablished again. This is truly one of the kikes most foul sins, the degeneration of the fundamental Human needs for love and family. It goes against Hod, against nature, against the very ideal of Humanity itself. We have to turn to technology to save ourselves because of the pure fucking evil of a race of demons who have plagued Humanity for millennia, wherever they go empires fall and once happy and peaceful people are turned feral and the very fabric of nature, of God, is tainted and twisted into an unholy and abominable monolith that defies the very ideals of goodness and light.

I hate them, with every fiber of my being I hate them. The very fact of their existence fills my soul with dread and my heart with an anger that defies all reasoning. They truly are the children of Hell, only the denizens of that wretched place could wreak such havok, destruction, and sorrow on this world. One day soon we will rise, and with our brothers and sisters who reside with our Lord in Heaven, we will cast them back into the eternal agonies of Hell to suffer for what they've done. And the Earth will be made pure once more. I'm certain of it, the very fact we can still love and feel outrage at injustice and sin tells me that God still resides with us and we have not been forsaken. We've been given the tools and the ability to serve his will on the planet he gave us. We merely have to pick up our swords and use them

sorry for my religious rambling

I would find that interesting. If you have it again please write it down and post it here.

Where is that from?

archive.is/olYwm
mirror.co.uk/tech/study-reveals-who-most-likely-9485651

Speaking at the Love and Sex with Robots conference at Goldsmiths, University of London, Jessica M. Szczuka from the University of Duisburg-Essen in Germany took on the preconceptions of lonely men shacking up with cyber-lovers.

"I wanted to see what kind of characteristics influence the use of sex robots," she told an audience at the conference.
"We react towards computers and machines as we do with human beings. This involves showing empathy and keeping an interpersonal distance with robots."

Perhaps unsurprisingly, Szczuka's research simply reinforced the stereotype that lonely people are more likely to "anthropomorphise (ascribe human attributes to) robots.
What's more, she said, there is existing proof that men are more interested in sexual robots compared to women - although this is likely to do with the strong hold men have over the technology and pornographic industries.

Szczuka, along with Professor Nicole Krämer, conducted an online survey of 263 hetrosexual men between the ages of 18 and 67.
The men were shown a two-minute video of different female robots. They were then subjected to questions that revealed their "personality measures" and "attractiveness ratings".
When they were asked whether or not they would buy such a robot within the next five years, 40.3% of the respondents said they would.
Szczuka does admit there were limitations to the study. Price of the robot wasn't mentioned and she allows that people willing to take the online survey may already hold a more positive view of robots than others.
"A great next step is to investigate the interests of women when it comes to sex robots," Szczuka said.

anybody have that image of the guy happy with robot waifu and women all butthurt?

That poor sott. At least he had enough sense to protect himself after the second shaft. Fair warning to the rest of Holla Forums.

It's quite easy what women would think:
I don't like it. They already have their dildos and vibs. so in terms of sexual pleasure they already have it. One could say they could get a robot which looks super attractive, so, o.k., that's done. But what about the earning a paycheck factor and doing all the hard labor?
If the robot was good enough to actually fulfill the role of a man (work, earn a paycheck, etc.) it would be controlled more because you'd lose control of the masses.

I believe that in the future, androids will be good enough to fill those sorts of roles, at least mechanically. I think the software to mimic a real human is pretty hard however.

Strikes me as a thoroughly inane comment. I, for one, don't 'react towards computers and machines as we do with human beings'.

I'm waiting for this, personally.

I was one of these. I was with her for ten years and accomplished very little in that time. Many times she would turn harpy and I would have to work extra hard to alleviate the situation. I'm a bold guy (read: autistic), and this boldness would put us in various unpleasant situations, yet she stayed with me. It was when I bowed to her whims and tried becoming a more pleasant person for her friends that she would become cold.
Whenever I became what she kept saying she wanted me to be, she stopped loving me. I think this is how most women are. You must never simply do what she asks of you.
I bring this up because you're right, user. When you stop becoming so addicted to companionship and your self worth is no longer attached to another, you become a better person. You also become more desirable to women.
You don't need women. Stop caring about them and make your own choices. Since she dumped me, I've become a much better person.

This.
But srsly, the amount of spaghetti present in the Current Year+, while there are many reasons for existing, is still a shameful capitulation to womyn and to feminism ultimately.

Work to improve yourself, but then relax about it. If a particular woman doesn't like you, move on. The imperative always lies with the male, not the other way around.

For those that then decide they want RoboWaifus either part-time or full-time thereafter, then the social dynamics will still drive womyn to become vaguely human if only to drive continued gibs from the men they desire (which will now be in ever more high demand).

Win-win.

This. The waifu revolution will make the world a better place.

We need to develop a test, akin to a Turing Test, by which we can judge the ability of any particular waifu system to replace 3dpd irl.

What metrics should be measured by the Waifu Test? What should be considered pass / fail?

The five C's.

I would definitely relate cute as #1. Otherwise, why bother? If a female doesn't spark any emotional response then you may as well just cook for yourself and fap when you need to tbh.

Welcome to a world where simple phrases from a cute girl is enough to keep the average man from blowing his brains out.

You know, I really can't tell the difference between a machine that is programmed to give a shit about you, and a women who honestly believes in what they say.

Not MGTOW though, this shit is absolutely sad, and it's even sadder knowing that for every redpilled 3d waifu in the world, there are at least 100 sluts who think this kind of thing is demeaning.

Why not?

Because after years of identifying shitty relationships, good relationships, and my own relationships, I honestly believe that good women exist. I'm not going to avoid relationships because of it, and casual sex isn't appealing to me (it stopped being appealing a while ago)

Now I just focus on my career, my weight lifting, my artistic pursuits, and my hobbies, all the while dating from time to time. Only difference between then and now though is, I don't sleep with them after the first or second date (even if they insist) and if they fail to reach my standards, or drop the slightest hint of a red-flag at dinner, I usually just ask for the check and bail.

It's pretty fucking hilarious really, the bad ones just do a complete 180 in terms of personality and let there true colors show, all for the price of a single dinner (just for me though, I don't pay their tab)

I learned this from an uncle of mine, whose marriage is entering it's 25th or 30th year, he met his wife by doing shit like this, basically the one who acts confused or giddy, rather than virulent are the type you want to invest into.

So far, I've done it around 6 times, I'd date a lot more if it weren't for my weird work hours though.

Anons, I'm gonna level with you all for a second: I don't care how ridiculous having this hologram waifu thing will make me look. I want one.

It's a fraction of what I really want, which would be to marry a loyal woman, and raise two, maybe three kids with her, teach them all to be upstanding adults, and then see them leave and become successful in their own rights. Instead all I see are single women who feel they're so entitled to things like sex, a husband's bank account, and don't you dare suggest they be forced to go through the draft for war! I can't stand it. I'm not asking for all the money in the world, or even a country of my own. All I want is to live the cozy life with a nice girl and die feeling like I succeeded. Why is that such a difficult thing in this day and age?

YOU GODDAMNED FUCKING CUCK.

The only reason I wouldn't want more than three is because I've seen families with 4+ kids, and it seems like an utter madhouse. I'm just worried I wouldn't be able to keep up with it.

spoken like a swede tbh

kek

I hated watching this as a kid because I felt like I was watching my life, middle child and all.
Only when I grew older did I begin to appreciate it, and the fact that it was trying to show me my life.
It's really telling that this is what the average household was like.

Sometimes Scheince Fiction never comes true, but i would say it's most of the times it's overshadowed by reality. Almost nobody envisioned the speed in which the computer would gain power, same with mobile phones. The early Star wars episodes had floppy disks and terabyte computers, auto doors and touchscreens, all reality now or even old tech. So my take is, that we will have cyborgs and genetic mixes of humans and animals. It's either this or virtual reality directly in the brain, which is indistinguishable from reailty. Pure robot will never be a thing for me at least.

Science

Did you have a big tittied Jewess gf too?

Fuck no. I had a cute forever loli-shaped slav gf that finally dumped me after ten years.
But I only got with her after the family broke up and we all went our separate ways as per the modern American custom.

I have a better idea.
I go to a sperm bank, they pay me for retards like you to have and raise my kids, and I go live next to my alma mater and bang 18-22 year olds for the rest of my life. How does that sound, princess?

Post yfw you're not 78be12

Reading this post turned me gay.
Someone throw me into the bog.

Why when you sluts give it away for free? All this indignation about my beliefs tends to give way to an o shaped mouth whenever I act like a jackass and flex my muscles. Pumpin and dumpin whores like you and then breaking into your facebook (because you are all so stupid as to allow gmail as a backup for your password) is the best. Like I'm god's jidgment walking upon the earth.

Jesus christ you're so pathetic.

What's up with that picture?

I think the baby really enjoys high-pressure water going into its face/down its throat. Personally, I don't think I could find that pleasant, I think it'd feel more like choking but I guess that's just me.

What do you mean exactly user? Are you saying that actual real-life robowaifus won't happen during you're lifetime? If that were so, then I would imagine you're a) pretty old or b) you'll die young. IMO they will be here well within the lifetimes of a typical Holla Forums user in his 20s or 30s.

In fact I personally consider you're notion of an AI that can directly interact with the brain to be something thats waay out there, and something (again imo) that will never come to pass because of the incredible complexity of the human brain. Even the problem-space of creating a functional AI is relatively tame by comparison.

This seems a bit underwhelming to me compared to the potential of the VR devices like the Oculus Rift.

Yeah true enough. Vinclu is a IoT company in Japan whose business model is customer datamining, not videogame development so yea. They probably won't ever go in that direction (though I'm sure hundreds of other companies eventually will).

Even so, and in spite of this product being incredibly overpriced it's still a compelling first effort for the target audience as a stand-alone VR waifu appliance, and I'm sure they won't be able to manufacture them fast enough for a number of years.

So, is anyone going to create an open-sauce alternative to this anytime soon? I like the idea, but not the built-in botnet aspect of it.

Holla Forums here, not interested in buying until it's nice and FLOSS and hackable.
>>>Holla Forums691776

Why the fuck would I want to spend time reversing a proprietary waifu? I can go talk to real women for that headache.
I'm sure some guys at the intersection of weebs and teardown experts are gonna have a ball with this, but for actual use I want something that respects my freedoms.

The challenge. Isn't that along the same lines of finding an actual wife/life partner? You want it to be easy but aren't willing to settle for something difficult to overcome/earn. Your freedoms go as far as what you are capable of and what you are willing to sacrifice to earn it. Right now you sound like someone who just waits for others to do and piggybacks off of their efforts.

Hey there Holla Forums. We could use more of you around if you're non-pozzed. I think politics and tech have always had close ties historically. I guess I should qualify my previous post. 'I somewhat like the idea', but I'm still concerned over the possibility that NEETs will never come into the sunlight once these things turn into full-blown RoboWaifus. The need to de-botnet them will be yuge at that point btw, so please fix this issue before we ever arrive at that point OK?

do you really believe shaming tactict work now? Anyways, history has proven that competition and free markets are always good for the customer this would be us

automation will pick up much momentum in the next few years. The automation of modern days just started around 2011 (3D-Printing, 3D-Scanning, process automation and cost optimising in every field of industry). Growth will be faster than we expect it. I believe the first waifubots might be available in 10 years.

it will be just like in the good old psp days

I understand this angle but think it's misapplied here for a couple of reasons.
Pursuit of the challenge is exactly why people get into reversing and disassembly. However, it's not necessary for every user of a proprietary waifu to do this, just a few smart guys who unlock it for everyone else. Sustaining it as a rite of passage is masochism, and additionally pointless (to me) because of:
Even assuming someone jailbreaks the waifu, well, it's a matter of the total possible control. If it was possible to install GNU/Linux on it and control all functions properly (it appears to be just a display device so this could be possible) I'd be game.
But if it's a hyper-locked-down piece of shit appliance/toy like the japs have such a fetish for typically, why would I want to patronize this business and waste my effort on the poor product? I'm sure someone will do it just to stick it to them, and I do find that fun. But for personal actual use I'm going to support companies creating products that respect me.

I don't want to take this ad absurdium, but would you have me break into my car every time instead of carrying a key, to prove I deserve it? That's sort of how I see it, like any other device.

Everyone working in tech who's worth a shit and not deluding themselves to survive is painfully aware of poz. It does sometimes get waved away as part of the other fucking bullshit that comes with big companies, but screaming vaginas are unpleasant and useless, and hackers automate away things that are unpleasant and useless.
This device is groundbreaking only in its shameless presentation of what males really want. That's important, but technologically the PC (meaning general-purpose computer) as an open platform will most likely be the hotbed of development for waifu peripherals of varying degrees of openness, as with everything else. I'm optimistic. The only problem is rate of progress.

You appear to be right about that Satan.
But this particular appliance is also pretty deeply connected back to the Motherbot. The manufacturer is apparently an IoT vendor after all. I think I remember reading that it will require an always-on connection to even function, and a smartphone + social network accounts as well. I hope Holla Forums figures out a better approach tbh.

That's good to hear.
Also good to hear.

No.
I'll wait for an AI takeover and give us all fembots or death penalty for promiscuity.
Who am I kidding?
In Eastern Europe, to where I moved recently, domestic violence is considered sports.
You're a kurwa and the likes of you is why the gamma's are making AIs.

I'm ready for the lewdness

waifus are shit.