New documentary

Between Heaven And Hell: The True Story Of Whites In South Africa

archive.org/details/BetweenHeavenAndHellTheTrueStoryOfWhitesInSouthAfrica_201611

This was released last week, not sure if there's been a thread about it yet.

This is an excellent documentary that covers all the bases from the Boer Wars to how jewish communists poisoned the well. Great stocking stuffer for your bluepill friends.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/wiu9a
therightstuff.biz/2016/12/14/between-two-lampshades-enoch-spencer-anglin/
youtube.com/watch?v=fQbm514cKkg
v1.sahistory.org.za/pages/people/bios/dias-b.htm
v1.sahistory.org.za/pages/governence-projects/vasco_da_gama_expediction/vasco_expedition.htm
sahistory.org.za/topic/vasco-da-gamas-voyage-discovery-1497
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portal:Mozambique
sahistory.org.za/topic/arrival-jan-van-riebeeck-cape-6-april-1652
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump for justice. Anyone watch this yet?

Don't think I'll depress myself right now watching this, will do it on the weekend.

Bump for the Boers.

Lmao get rekt, if you go to nigger land you will get nigged.

(((Firestarter))) media.

Ya I don't think so.

She narrated "Hellstorm", and that was a masterpiece. As long as they aren't talking about the shape of the earth Renegade puts out decent material.

bump bc this faggot is retarded

Oy vey! Well said Schlomo!

STICKY REQUEST

not too keen on her voice

Dropped faster than an a-bomb

no

I wonder why this thread is getting hit so hard by shills :^) Oy vey the goyim are producing quality OC! Shut. It. Down.

6 minutes in and the voiceover is almost unbearable

There are less than 20 posts lol

Sinead is just narrating, she's not talking about flat earth or some shit. Stop being autistic, faggots.

'The British and Christians were mean to the poor traitor heretics.'

Sure smells jewy so far. I'll keep watching however.

Where should the White South Africans move to in the US?

Nevada, South Carolina, Texas, Cali if you could get a lot of them for demographic reasons.

About half way through it picks up a lot. She's going to lose viewers with the long and largely irrelevant history of South Africa starting with the Portuguese and Dutch and going into Anglo-Boer wars.

Start with explaining apartheid, information about Mandella and then all the horrific stuff that is happening today. Would have been much better.

If I need to learn more about how to be am insane shrill feminist D&C cunt or a beta orbiter who just wants to be dominated, I'll ask your opinion, until then, shut the fuck up.

they usually move to farm country, got a lot in the great plains.

Let us sing Holla Forums.
UIT DIE BLOU VAN ONSE HEMEL
UIT DIE DIEPTE VAN ONS SEE

Agreed. Hellstorm is monumental, as are some of Kyle Hunt's holohoax documentaries.

That's Eric Hunt (no relation).

Apparently it was taken down from JT and Vimeo. I hadn't even heard about it.

Oh, whoops. You're right. Thanks.

While Sinead is schizo as fuck, I don't think she is controlled opposition, just a fucking wackjob.

I haven't watched this yet, but if it is like Hellstorm where she just narrates a script it might be good. After all, can anyone on this board deny that Hellstorm was a fucking masterpiece of feels and propaganda?

It's relevant because it shows how Whites explored and built a civilization in a region where there was none.

Yeah..
It's Richard Spencer who is controlled OP. Too obvious

sad bump

I'd rather them be sent to their homeland the netherlands, they're dutch after all

Would have been far better to just have a picture of a map with the location of the Zulus and whatever the other violent tribe was called, and a map of where South Africa is. To be honest she did not even go into why blacks started moving into South Africa which would have been far more relevant; they went there because of the wealth and opportunity of work, not because they were rounded up and lived there.

A map could have made her point a lot more clear, and quick. Instead we have her rambling about stuff that most normal people are not interested in. Remember this is not about the history of South Africa; its about 'white genocide' in South Africa. It does of course need a fair bit of history explained, but when it takes up about half of the film and is quite frankly completely unrelated to what is going on today; it just seems pointless and distracting. It would have been far more hard hitting to quickly set up the background and go straight into the 'emotional' stuff. Normalfags love emotional arguments.

So are the jewish mods going to censor this thread as well?

Thanks Joe Slovo!

Renegade always reminds me of that Lorenzo Lamas show.

I've always had amicable exchanges with Sinead, until she goes militant and dogmatic the precise moement I disagree with her.

Every time I see someone call Spencer controlled OP, I see this "homosexuality" tweet. It makes no sense. It's out of context, and it isn't proof of the "control" portion. Who does he work for, the Gaystapo? Bullshit meme.

It doesn't reconcile with the fact that he was writing blogs for years, without any mainstream recognition and with no possibility of financial renumeration for said activities.

If you have something to demonstrate that his being part of the community of bloggers, and doing it for free, do not undermine the controlled opposition thing, it might be worth seeing. But what this tweet means isn't obvious, and it doesn't show that he's controlled OP.

so you're gullible

Phallus
Which is also pro-faggotry

false, and if he was then his flamboyant lifestyle would be even more support for the idea that he has hidden backers.

SIDF get out

1. Gullibility applies to persuasion. Did I say she convinced me of something? No, I said I disagreed with her, and she reacted in the ways I mentioned.

2. Phallanx may have made money. NPI may make money. He may get donations blogging, and/or publishing books. But where is your evidence of where the money came from? All you say is, "Phallus Which is also pro-faggotry," as if that means anything at all with respect to controlled opposition.

3. False, but maybe not false? You say, he lives a flamboyant lifestyle, which supports the idea that he has hidden backers. But what if this is family money? If his lifestyle is funded by family money, then where is your evidence?

As I said, bullshit meme. Your arguments are weak as fuck.

Pardon me, you're not the original poster. You're someone else trying to do their bad argument justice.

Buying TGSNT, Hellstorm and this as DVD sets should be great gifts for the friends and family.

If you can be friendly with her even temporarily, is what I meant. How can people not tell what she's like as soon as she talks?

You claimed NO POSSIBILITY OF FINANCIAL RENUMERATION means he is less likely to be controlled op. Since you now contradicted that, your defense is invalid.

Bullshit meme? Everyone knows implicit, so the meme must have spread. Spreading is all that matters to a meme. Give us the context since you know him so well. Him and his people have supported faggotry. That doesn't make him controlled, just someone who supports degeneracy.

Wow, where can I learn more about what you are advertising?!
Go fuck yourself

Whites were the first people to ever inhabit SA.

Clearly you didn't think your response through but thanks for your input, faggot

Talking to someone who has a mental illness or who is duplicitous does not make you gullible. Gullible means "easily duped or cheated". So I ask you, duped into what? Cheated out of what? Duped into exchanging a few words? No, I did that voluntarily. Please stop reaching, it's pathetic.

2. Phallanx, again. My claim had two parts. The first is that he's been around the right winger blogosphere for years, and is a known figure quite apart from the fame bestowed upon him during the Trump campaign. That is the first part, if you can comprehend it. The second part was an expression, "doing it for free." What is meant by that is not necessarily that there is zero money coming his way for anything whatsoever. If you think that is the basis for a strong counter, you must be fucking retarded. The point of the expression is that he does it because it has personal appeal to him: He is interested in political change, he loves writing on subjects of political philosophy, he enjoys constructing arguments and having them put to the test. This is what's meant by doing it for free.

If you must insist on the financial aspect, the fact remains that you have no evidence of covert funding. You conflate covert funding with the suggestion that he is soft on homosexuality, or is "pro-faggotry". I gave you an inroad, but you think this invalidates the wider claim. You're grabbing at straws.

Bullshit meme. Spencer talks like a fag, Spencer looks weak, Spencer allows Donovan and Milo at his conferences. These you think unequivocally establish the claim that he is controlled opposition. The only way he is, on this evidence, is if he's controlled by Milo, and by Donovan. Do you have anything to establish that? I doubt it.

Memes spread whether or not they are true. If all you want to say is that there is a strong meme associated with Spencer that he is a faggot, or that being a faggot on the right makes you controlled opposition, fine. But the meme is not substantial enough to merit the claim that he is controlled opposition in the way, say, Ted Cruz is. It is merely character assassination. It is the stuff Jews trade in. You should be above it.

However, I am glad to see you admit defeat, finally. "Him and his people have supported faggotry. That doesn't make him controlled, just someone who supports degeneracy."

You're onto a non-starter. Good luck.

That must have been a painful admission.
You want to support them, give them money. If you give money to sinead, you're supporting a feminist though.

Liar. "Him and his people have supported faggotry. That doesn't make him controlled, just someone who supports degeneracy."
I'm not surprised that a shill can't argue in good faith.

And you are redefining
to mean, 'well, but he loves what he does'

This isn't denying he supports faggotry. You're trying to shame me for not approving of fags. That won't get you far here, try TRS or cuck/pol/

Nigga what, are you claiming you are only surrounded by Aryan supermen and women that know exactly what's going on in the world or something? What mystical land is this and how I can I legally immigrate?

Uhhh, the people who made those films have nothing to do with Sinead or the alt-kike, you must be new if you've never heard of TGSNT or Hellstorm. Plus, I'd rather support them by buying the product they actually created which also happens to provide the alternate side of Pre, during and post-WW II and then present that to people that were brainwashed by government school systems.

1. You do realize you're quoting the other poster while calling me a liar?

2. No, I am not redefining anything. Nor am I saying that it doesn't matter if someone is paying him behind the scenes because "well, but he loves what he does." That is the most absolutely stupid fucking response I can imagine. If you were serious about showing that he is controlled by someone, you might focus on who attends the backroom meetings at NPI conferences, who his connections have connections to. You might try to deflect arguments that as a controlled operative it might be nice if he'd graduated from an Ivy instead of shitty state colleges, or if he'd actually finished a PhD before dropping out. There are lots of angles you could take. But you cling to "Well, if you said he does it for free and I can suggest it's likely someone paid him some money at some point during his career, I win."

He was a known figure prior to the Trump campaign. He has been around for awhile. That is the counter claim. If you have something against that, great. I'm not defending Spencer because he's Spencer. I do not like that you're content to put a meme in place of evidence, when evidence will do just fine. Admit that you do not have any, and we're finished here. Or you can go on pretending like you are now.

I'm not denying he supports faggotry, you absolute fucking idiot. I'm denying that his support of faggotry makes him controlled opposition. I am demanding more evidence that he is working for someone or some group who is actively attempting to undermine rightist movements on the internet.

Shaming? My lord, you are pathetic. I don't care if homosexuals bother you. Frankly, I don't like them either. This is about evidence. This is about saying "Spencer is working for the enemy…because he supports homosexuality." That this is not sufficient proof, is entirely what I'm saying.

If you want to live in a fantasyland where people who moderate their views, even just in public, are the soldiers of competing factions, and all you can do is bear down and repeat yourself until they think you're unintelligent or possibly mentally ill, that's your prerogative. But you're not helping anyone who's in this for the sake of truth.

Aryan? I'm not a larper. All the men are redpilled, all the women don't matter.

I was referenceing what she narrated. Does she not get a cut? And if you watch them for free, and give the makers the money, they get more profits and you can keep your name and address off any lists.

WE GOT A SHILL WHO CAN'T READ IDs HERE

Calling me a shill is the same thing as some bippy twat teenaged girl saying "whatever."

You have nothing.

you have to go back

You have to go back.

White South Africans should have nuked all of Africa and themselves rather than give it up. They'd do the world a significant favour and would be remembered as heroes in the distant future.

No, he's just a degenerate faggot cocksucker.
Never trust a mo.

You talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded. You're clearly not from around here.

I don't know much about Spencer, but from what I've heard from him he doesn't seem like a fed. I feel like a fed would be publicly advocating for genocide and violence in the streets and then scooping up anyone who listened. Spencer has been saying he wants to push for a cultural change that results in whites having racial awareness, but he's been pretty vague on what to do after that. I think his concerns for bad PR and his wavering on the faggot question are the main concerns. I don't think he's a fed, but I don't really want to associate with him either. I can ignore the PR concerns provided he doesn't start punching people that don't care for it, but the homophillia is a problem. He seems to have shut up about it recently though, and as long as he isn't working against us I'm content to just let him be. The way I see it he either really believes in what he's latched on to or he's trying to get something out of attaching his name to it. If it's the former, then I'm not opposed to keeping him around. If it's the latter, then I doubt whatever it was that he wanted will be worth the harassment from the jews and liberals that he is going to get, and I don't imagine he'll be around for too long. I thought pretty poorly of him, but he fucked a jew over so badly at one of his speeches that I had to rethink my stance on him.

archive.is/wiu9a

>“Jews exist precisely because you did not assimilate,” he , Spencer, said. “That is why Jews are a coherent people with a history and a culture and a future. It’s because you had a sense of yourselves. I respect that about you. I want my people to have that same sense of themselves.”

That's only how one breed of infiltrator operates, Spencer is more the AmRen type.

He just did a podcast with Andrew Anglin, the wigger pedo rece mixer (embed related)

therightstuff.biz/2016/12/14/between-two-lampshades-enoch-spencer-anglin/

meme it

Between Heaven and Hell - The True Story of Whites in South Africa

youtube.com/watch?v=fQbm514cKkg

Plagiarism, distortion and outright dishonesty by Sinead Mccarthy.

02:37 - 02:42 The sailors immediately withdrew to their ships, and the expedition sailed on eastward [1]
02:48 - 02:55 The commander-in-chief, Vasco da Gama embarked on the Sao Gabriel accompanied by his pilot, Pedro de Alenquer. [2]
02:56 - 03:10 For almost four months they sailed across the Atlantic without sight of land until, on *4 November 1497, they reached a bay (current day St Helena). Vasco da Gama named the bay Bahai da Santa Elena (St Helena Bay) [2]
03:11 - 03:26 Close to, or near the mouth of the Berg River, the explorers set in to make repairs, look for water, and check their position. It was here that they had their first encounter with the Khoikhoi. A misunderstanding arose between them, and fearing attack, the Khoikhoi threw spears, wounding Da Gama in the thigh.[3][a]
03:43 - 03:49 By 1510, the Portuguese had control of all of the former Arab sultanates on the east African coast.[4][b]
04:34 -

1. v1.sahistory.org.za/pages/people/bios/dias-b.htm
2. v1.sahistory.org.za/pages/governence-projects/vasco_da_gama_expediction/vasco_expedition.htm
3. sahistory.org.za/topic/vasco-da-gamas-voyage-discovery-1497
4. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portal:Mozambique
5. sahistory.org.za/topic/arrival-jan-van-riebeeck-cape-6-april-1652

[a] Source: "A misunderstanding arose between them, and fearing attack, the Khoikhoi threw spears."
Mccarthy - "The KhoiKhoi showed their murderous mentality with most of the encounters."
In fact, the source that Mccarthy is plagiarising makes no such claim. Mccarthy cherry-picks her uncredited source to give the viewer a distorted impression of the KhoiKhoi; the literature makes clear that violence erupted as a result of misunderstanding and bad behavior on the part of the European invaders: Source: "However, they offended the Khoikhoi when they took fresh water without asking the chief's permission, and the Khoikhoi began to assemble in an armed mass. The sailors hurriedly took to their boats while a couple of cannon blasts dispersed the Khoikhoi."

[b] Europeans so impressed with native friendliness, they name an area "land of the good people": Source [3]: The east coast

By Christmas, the squadron was off the hazardous coast of Pondoland, which they named Natal. Three days later, they were enjoying good fishing off a point they called Ponta de Pescaria (Durban bluff). Head winds blew them out to sea and when they managed to reach the coast again, they anchored off Inharrime on the coast of Mozambique. They replenished their water barrels and, finding the iron-working ancestors of the Tsonga friendly and generous, they named the area Terra da Boa Gente ('land of the good people').

Just in case it isn't clear from the post above.
Googling random lines of narration from this "documentary" gives a verbatim match to the listed websites.
And this is only the first 5 minutes, the whole thing is directly copied from websites and wikipedia, which is the standard Renegade procedure - also applies to Sinead's books published under the name "V.K Clark" - plagiarised from wikipedia and marketed as "original."

FREE MEN

That's beyond autism.

Anybody who's been in the movement for any period of time–or is capable of differentiating between faces—knows they aren't the same person.

(Heil'ed)
lol Anglin's such a disgrace. He really needs to be one of the first 5 people to be put in the oven tbh.

Nobody gives a shit about some flat earth believing retarded cunt

Very little sympathy here.

They moved in and enslaved/hired africans to work for them, thinking that was going to get them an easier life and profits. So how's that plan working out guys? Didn't quite go as expected huh? No shit. You want to be a real conqueror? Move in, kill everything, cut your own lawn and clean your own fucking toilets. Shoot any fellow whites that want to fuck or enslave the natives. No funny business. ALTERNATIVELY, don't go invading at all. Stay where you are, trade honestly and fairly with other nations, and build spaceships.

You don't care about the genocide of whites and great propaganda because of an e-celeb?

You should traitor.
That's not the reason they moved there. The area was sparsely populated at the time and there were great natural resources that would make the country rich.
It was and blacks were probably far better off which is why they moved in from neighbouring areas.
Great until the commies showed up to "free" blacks.
No sadly.
We bought a lot of the land from tribel elders and traded arms.
Again we actually gave them military equipment and alliances
There's nothing wrong with manual labour.
We did.
I haven't got a time machine. Is your country offering to take us in?
How do you feel about the US?

The documentary is explosive. You can ignore it if you want, be a moron.

Why the fuck didn't the Boers/Anglos just genocide the niggers when they first came there?

There is no "documentary".

Plagiarism doesn't mean what you think it means. Using wiki and other YouTube videos as a resource isn't Plagiarism and she has done first hand interviews with south Africans(I stopped watching her).
I know she's nutts but some of the Jewish attacks against her were real and Id be suspicious of comments like the one I'm replying to.

So you wouldn't consider trying to kill people who don't ask for permission to drink fresh water having a "murderous mentality"? You sound like a pilpuling kike.

Why do you feel the need to change your IP?

Please virtue signal a little harder

Afrikaner workers party when

bump

Kikes played a central role in destabilizing white rule in SA, afterwards the blacks commemorated Jewish activists with specially commissioned postage stamps. Naturally a lot of the Jews fucked off after the country went to shit.

No wonder the kike media keeps bringing Dickie on for interviews, just look at him. He looks like a soft, weak little dough boy. Ffs if they're going to wheel these aut right faggots out couldn't they get somebody like Jack Donovan? He at least he looks like he could punch his way out of a wet paper bag and would fight off a group of niggers if they chased after him. Dickie would try to run for cover before getting accosted by dindus.

c'mon shills, go talk to your family about intersectional faggotry or whatever and chill for a few days