Esperanto Day

Today is Esperanto Day, the holiday of people who speak Esperanto. A European constructed language meant for world linguistic communication.

Recently due to the internet, there has been a resergence of this language in European circles.
The problem with Esperanto is that it was created by a Jewish Slav who wanted everyone to spread world unity. But then White Nationalists began to use it to push it as the language foreigners had to learn. Eventually World War II killed this dream because Stalin declared it the language of fascists and spies. While shortly afterwards the fascists in Germany declared it the language of Jews. (because it was created by one)
It only remained popular in Fascist Italy, Franco's Spain, and Yugoslavia, but eventually it went down with their respective regimes.
Should European nationalists consider spreading a pan-European language like Esperanto that isn't dominated by Zionist medial (like American English)? Or should European unite behind English?

Here's this short lesson, and the grammar is basically like Finnish with a lot of Italian, German and Slavic words:

learn.esperanto.com/en/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folkspraak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SPURDO :DDDDD :D:D:D

Esperanto grammar is pretty similar.

Artificial languages are only for fictional works. It will never take off because it's unnatural and the product of the jewish brain. English is already the international language and there's no choice in the matter.

True and soon Mandarin will be the international language. English is shrinking drastically every year in terms of growth. There is no logical reason why the Chinese Middle Class will want to use English, especially as America and Britain continue to dilute in power.

People kept using Latin for many centuries after the fall of the Roman Empire.

You don't seriously believe what those (((linguists))) are saying, do you?

Mandarin is an international language though - 1 billion speakers in 3 countries: China, Taiwan and Tibet.

chink speak is full of tones and all kinds of retarded bullshit no one in their right mind would ever bother learning. that's not even counting the absurd amount of characters that make up the writing system.

The only people who speak decent English outside of native speakers are those who come from a Germanic background.

Learning pidgin English is easy, but if you don't want to sound like a retard you have to come from a similar linguistic background like Swedish or Dutch. Otherwise you sound like a Russian or a Turk.

English grammar is beautiful and complex, but it wasn't meant for international use.

Americans think that everyone who speaks Chinese fluently are monolingual. Don't correct them.

Mandarin will never become an international language simply due to the overwhelming complexity of its writing. Anyone from any country can become fluent in English (both a blessing and a curse). The only people who can ever become fluent in Mandarin are Chinese-speaking Chinese people from China who use Mandarin as their primary language from birth onward.

lmao
I went to the United States and it was filled with ghettos of people who could barely speak above a child's level. English may not have gender or tones but it has complex verb formations and A LOT of idioms.

Mexican-Americans who are your neighbors and speak a related language can barely pick up English unless they were born there.

They're just retarded.

And so is everyone else. I've never seen anyone who wasn't Northern European be able to pick up English fluently. The English is the international language meme is believed mostly by North Americans who only visit tourist centers abroad.

English is indeed used by people who do not share a common language, but you could barely call all the grunting to be command of the language.

How fluent are we talking about here, sounding totally like someone from US/UK or slight accent allowed ?

Conversational fluency that you wouldn't find in some college textbook. That is very rare, but it's understandable that Americans may the false impression, considering French people who visit North America already has a strong command of English compared to other Frenchmen.

However most people who learn English at school in Europe can barely understand real English outside of a classroom, yet alone have a conversation.

The only good English speakers I've seen were people from Scandinavia and the Netherlands/Germany. And wealth is not the reason why they're good. Finland is one of the richest countries in Europe yet they can barely speak English too.

Where the fuck can i learn Esperanto?

I'd much rather speak spanish, where all nouns are either male of female.

I don't know why you would want. But learning fluent academic Esperanto only takes a handful of months compared to an ethnic language which can take years.
Just do the Esperanto course on Duolingo or order a book from Amazon.

Lmao, I remember 13 years old me getting top grades at school in English thinking I was the shit, it's only when I started watching T.V. shows in English I realized I sucked.

Why do you want to learn ?

this, or they're just lazy.
many of the fucks I've come into contact with are the former, they simply don't care to actively get better at the language past a certain point even though they use it daily.

is it common in yurop for people to be fluent in the reading/writing of english yet have no conversational skills? I've come across a few of these and I've always found it weird that at the very least they can't understand what the other is saying despite having the skills to fully understand this entire thread if it was in text form.

Thanks user

Memes

It's because classroom English is in a way artificial. The vocabulary is very limited and the constructions are limited. Real conversation and creativity is complicated and English evolved naturally, so it wasn't meant for foreigners to pick up quickly.
Listen to the lyrics of any popular song or in a movie, everyone speaks all jumbled up and with a lot of expressions! It's impossible to understand any ethnic language, especially one that relies on dynamic prepositions and idioms like English.

Why not learn Finnish ? You could get rare Gondolas.

Chousen people made it for you, goyim. And for free!

There's multiple layer to language fluency, if you only practice with writing and no listening, everything said to you will sound like gibberish.

Esperanto is the gayest fucking language in existence and anyone that speaks it should apply a bullet directly to their forehead.

The thing is, English is an ethnic language. It will always take a long time to learn.
We need something like Esperanto, maybe with more Germanic vocabulary to spread. Artificial is not bad. We need a language without irregularities and a clear rich logic behind it to communicate asap.

That's not japanese.

English is fine, people just need to git gud.

Is KC down again or something?

Mi lernis Esperanton. Sed mi neniam parolis gxin.

Kial mi faris tion? Mi ne scias.

Vi devas reiri
fagoto

mi volas lerni ĝin tamen mi loĝas en kampara parto de Hungario. Mi ne facile povas trovi iun por kunlabori ekster la interreto. Almenaŭ mi legos kiam mi iĝos pli flua.

English is only shit because of burger cultural imperialism. German is a horrible, harsh language that not even the sweetest girl can make attractive. Horrible grammar, horrible root word distortions and pronunciation. French is ugly to the eye and has corrupted many Latin words, but is quite nice to read and write. French girls speaking it is HNNGGGG. Italian is sexy and quite far from Spanish and Portuguese. Closest modern language to Latin.

Only, the only decent international languages you mentioned in that list are Latin. Latin or Simple Latin (Esperanto) would be the most logical languages for the EU to endorse post-Brexit.

I wish I could find my screencap on why esperanto sucks. I think it would be a fun, albeit impractical exercise for us to make our own meme wizard language to shitpost in.

Conlangs are easy to make, you just need to pick some Germanic language and modify it.

Why reinvent the wheel?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folkspraak

Because we could make it cooler ?

What about Afrikaans?

german and french are beautiful, english shit except for early variants. i agree with italian, though i like italiac langauges like main dialect and corsican etc

Mi lernis Esperanton. Sed mi neniam parolis gxin.

Kial mi faris tion? Mi ne scias.>>8527984

Mi logxas en granda urbo en usono, sed mi ankaux konas neniun mi povas paroli kun.

Én is magyar tanulok. Ez nagyon nehéz.

That looks pretty neat.

U WOT

Fuck esperanto, that is a cucks wet-dream. Just force everyone on the planet to learn Latin and you are good.

(((esperanto)))

literally another kike distraction

HE DOESNT SPEAK ELVISH
ლმაო.jpg