Knights Templar wikileaks!

I need your help, fellow anons. There are over 7000 files on wikileaks with mention of the Knihts Templar, mostly the global intelligence files, though some others spread throughout. I've found a ton of links to Nato and the templars, as well as them outright stating that they've been recruiting a lot of officers from souh america and mexico.
On the note of Mexico, there is also a vigilante group executing cartel members going by the temple name as well.

On the weird side, the templars are working with the gypsies in eastern europe. Alright, can we get some digging? I need help wihh this. I am not autistic enough to do this all.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/15/1557946_re-from-stratfor-breivik-and-possible-knights-templar.html
myalbum.com/album/cqhLfhfL3N5w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/15/1557946_re-from-stratfor-breivik-and-possible-knights-templar.html
can be our allies
Patrick E. Rea

Brigadier General - AUS Ret.

Grand Master III

OSMTH-I

[email protected]/* */ 708-532-2647 708-532-8398 fax

Seems to me that in this case "gypsy" says "Poor person willing to fight for communism to have more" - seems both VERY likely and entirely within their playbook. They are not our allies.

B-but Holla Forums told me they are based and least poz'd of all christcuck groups…

Real life looks more and more like a World of Darkness setting every day. Really makes you think…

Knights Templar refers to a masonic group in UK.

Don't forget the Knights Templar were demon worshiping crypto-kikes

Bumping for curiosity.

bump for dig thread

Wasn't there some controversy about if they really were demon worshipers or if it was slander by the Church?

please dont screw this up, Holla Forums

King Philip of France realized how harmful they were to nations so he arrested all of their leaders. She then got confessions of them worshipping demons and spitting on crosses. The (((Vatican))) denied these allegations.

"he

Templars went full native when operating in the holy land.
Got involved with some muslim sects and jews and started worshiping Lucifer..
Then got immensely wealthy and powerful, even more than some countries and started to rival the Pope and France.
When their French department got axed, they all went secret society, transformed and fused with Freemasons and started woshipping Lucifer becouse the Pope was big meanie to them.

They were of a sort a medieval CIA gone religiously bonkers.

I honestly don't know what to believe about that story.

myalbum.com/album/cqhLfhfL3N5w

So what did the templars know? Did they get involved with European politics through blackmail assassination, etc? I'm really curious what their religious/quasi governmental means were.

You might start with The Temple and the Lodge by Baigent and Leigh. Bear in mind that everybody investigating this stuff comes at it with their own biases and there is a lot speculation because facts are hard to come by. Be skeptical of everything.

Checked, thanks bud. I put it on the list.

Too bad the papists didn't kill more of them tbh

the knights templar are dead user. This is just some larper masons