Jackie Evancho to sing national anthem at Donald Trump's inauguration

foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/12/14/jackie-evancho-to-sing-national-anthem-at-donald-trumps-inauguration.html

"America's Got Talent" star Jackie Evancho will sing the national anthem at Donald Trump's inauguration on Jan. 20.

The 16-year-old Evancho said Wednesday on NBC's "Today," ''I'm so excited. It's going to be awesome."

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/jackie-evancho-will-sing-at-donald-trumps-inauguration_us_58515f2ce4b092f086866277
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The last time it was that degenerate nigger Beyonce and now it will be an aryan opera singer. Thank you, President Trump.

It's a duo with some blind guy.

Well all chans watching the inauguration confirmed.
Except Holla Forums.

slide it

kill yoruself

She's grown now.

Pedo.

Everybody get your memes ready.

she's from around my area, she has a transgender "sister".

Damn this sounds good.

But still a qt.

I hope the hateful leftists leave her alone.

She's gonna duo with Andrea Bocelli.

Who the fuck cares?

You know what will happen.

gas thyself you bogworthy fuck

Damn Trump got actually good singers booked rather than that fucking talentless nigger Beyonce.

This inauguration is going to be good.

The left these days won't bat an eyelash at abusing an underage girl and we all know it.

she loves our vets!

So how soon before leftists get ass mad and attack her?

This sounds like it is going to be a very classy affair then.

They already are.

Based innocent wifecore Aryan detected. Hail Odin.

Autism!

Tranny enabling degenerate.

They already are.
huffingtonpost.com/entry/jackie-evancho-will-sing-at-donald-trumps-inauguration_us_58515f2ce4b092f086866277

As expected. Hopefully she can take this shit in stride and actively make these faggots salty.

My brother used to like this chick a lot. I always though he was kind of faggy for listening to her, but this seems like a great use of her talents

Each and everytime the same retarded bullshit. Let a little girl sing for fucks sake.

Think he'll have Sammy host the correspondents dinner?

Trump will teach her how to brush off leftist angst.

And that's why he got elegted rite :DD

first two are great.
let's not tarnish her pure Aryan innocence with vulgarity tho.

So no sense of morality since she went along with it.
Wanting this at all means you're already cancer.
Why are we calling them artists again?

Fuck your gay Earth.

You're so autistic you can't realize she's Yuri Bezmenov-ing the jew media. Sometimes you have to rub up to your enemy in order to defeat them.

explain?

Hopefully, Don seems like a fairly cool dude. Hopefully he will also make her wary of the abusive Jewish music industr before it destroys her.

Oh yeah this teen-aged girl is a fucking brilliant strategist outwitting the jews and everything.

Mutually exclusive claims.

She's doing more than shitposting and watching Chinese cartoons all day. When's the last time you took the job nobody else wanted to do in the name of bettering your land and folk?

Can we please get a Holla Forums consensus that writing on memes is fine, but only if the maker of said meme is not a nigger-tier illiterate?

She's not doing anything but sing unoriginal songs and make you white knight her you fucking orbiter. Go ahead and bash all of Holla Forums for your delusions.

I have to admit that "Gropenfuhrer" is breddy gud. We need to keep that one on deck for the next German sex scandal.

mfw i have no face

Any more buzzwords you'd like to throw around shill?

Also,

Yes sing a song that will ultimately mar her career. Lefty Faggots are already sharpening they're knives and getting their bulls ready to rape her backstage.

The Merry Widow?

Literally who

girl who sings opera

Trump is making anime real

Apparently she was on one of those singing contest TV shows. Normies probably know who she is.

It's only a matter of time before she gets the Taylor Swift treatment.

user please, learn from the south. Nigger is far too course a word for a woman which is why we should ensure a world where the topic never comes up.

Or cunts could just use spellcheck

Why is this child wearing a wedding ring?

she should sing the whole song

the whole entire song

all 5 stanzas, the 4 normal stanzas plus the 1861 stanza

When our land is illumined with Liberty's smile,
If a foe from within strike a blow at her glory,
Down, down with the traitor that dares to defile
The flag of her stars and the page of her story!
By the millions unchained who our birthright have gained,
We will keep her bright blazon forever unstained!
And the Star-Spangled Banner in triumph shall wave
While the land of the free is the home of the brave.

I wholeheartedly agree.

The lyrics start off slow, with the latter stanzas being much more epic than the first. Pity they never get play anymore.

90% of the American people probably have no idea there's more than 1 stanza in their national anthem.

They have collaborated before.

The look like a octon nigger

Someone is doing it right lads 14 words

I think she's engaged to her boyfriend. She's worn that ring for years.

Pennsylvanians don't mess around. They were one of the last states to ban child marriage. I knew a guy who got hitched at 12 and his wife was 14 IIRC.

Since they have a more recent widespread tradition of marrying young than other states, they probably still arrange things early, even though they can't get the certificate until later.

You what nigga?!

How many dicks do you think she has taken so far?

holy fuck…

One would be too many.
… I hate degenerates.

Global purge of Jews when?

don't overlook the anglo

Hey doesn't the story go that they actually demanded the French literally hand it over to them and since they refused they blew it up?

One day Churchill's name will be despised around the world forever

Taylor before the jews got a hold of her- Sweet little country singer that wanted senpai to notice her
Taylor now- bi-sexual coalburning coke addicted slut that makes generic break-up pop music

Don't know don't care.

She was always shit.

proof of coal

Fuck off faggot

This is a kind of mentality helping to kill the white race.

1stpic, this is how a wife looks!

4d chess. what kind of monster attacks an innocent sweet girl? Trump shows who the monsters are.

That will, indeed, be a glorious day, user!

Stop posting pictures of this coal burner.

Checked.

Stay triggered, bruh.

In all fairness, she started attending 4chan Holla Forums and omegle at that time.

Could have been why too.

finally - a beautiful, talented aryan goddess not tarnished by the jew. AND shes known trump her whole life, so the chances of her getting pozzed later is very slim.

we must promote her, Holla Forums..for the sake of young aryan women everywhere.