IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

Clinton Investigation Back On: FBI Agents In NY Ordered To Continue Foundation Probe

EXCLUSIVE: FBI New York Field Office Told To Continue Clinton Foundation Probe

archive.fo/DHfr1

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/gPD4c
youtube.com/watch?v=hE8YarPWbEM
trisquel.info/
change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate
fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.hubatka.cz/hphotos-ak-prn1/44530_491807354174208_665546187_n.jpg
archive.is/DC0J8
archive.is/fmv4T
youtube.com/watch?v=n8s6jyCoHK4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

T. Obama

Give up already you manchildren.

back to the cave, chaim

Hillary lost. Get over it.

Wow, you manchild. Upset much?

Hi CTR

stop taking the bait you fucking retards

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Yes, most of them being non-American
They were all retrieved though. We still haven't seen all of Hillary's deleted emails, on the other hand.

Hillary is democrat you fucking newfag

please add bill clintons files being stolen from the national archives to your scorecard

link
archive.is/gPD4c

wew

It brings me toppest of joys to watch you kikes make the mistake you are making with the russian hacker/fake news shit.

Jesus Christ, Mordecai, the smell of gefilte fish is overpowering.

There is a reason why people here were quick to shit on Jeb. Let them both hang.

get this thread stickied

These fools are still in terms of Red Team vs Blue Team.

What does this mean?

Thread theme

trump is just wasting his time on her now. She is done.

He should focus on ISIS next.

It's not done until the fat lady sings… IN JAIL.

but but muh jewish conspiracy

I thought Trump sold us out goy!

Are you guys tired of winning yet?

Wow. This thread is now fucked.

Obvious move is obvious, here comes the fucking pardon.

Who here is a Republican? Haven't talked to one yet

You have to commit a crime to get pardoned, and I don't think they'll be done with the process before trump is president

What possible advantage could pardoning the witch give him right now?

Oh wait nevermind, I can't read

Good, no more get out of jail free cards for that cunt.

Her connections are still intact. If he takes her out, many people within the media will scatter and her connections will fall apart. This is a smart move since t will force the dems and such to rally around someone new. That alone will lead to infighting and resources wasted by the left trying to settle things. He's throwing them into chaos with this move.

That said, this is assuming of course this is even Trump's doing and not being done by Obama to give him a public reason to pardon her, which this most likely is.

Preparing for the future it would preemptively fuck over Chelsea from ever running, permanently tarnishing the Clinton name beyond PR damage control.

Nixon got pardoned by Ford before he was formally charged after leaving office. There is a definite precedent for a pre-emptive pardon.

It's not going to happen, though, because a pardon inherently involves admitting guilt. Obama pardoning her would involve him admitting that he politically backed and tried to help get an actual traitor elected to the office of president. It's not going to happen. He's too proud for that. He's going to let her hang and hope the shit doesn't roll far enough uphill to get on his boots.

This. Given how many different people are connected to the Clinton Foundation (even Justin Trudeau), it could cause a wave of shit that will fuck over many different people. The media, and other politicians, domestic and otherwise, are going to get hit potentially.

Hello.

Though I'm from a family of "loose" republicans.

We don't care if you wanna screw yourself up with drugs, sex, alcohol. We just don't want our tax dollars then going to try and fix your mistakes.

We wont stop a rape because of rape, incest, or medical danger. But we don't think that people should just kill a kid just because you don't want it, and we also feel that fathers of unborn children, if they are willing to care for the child should be allowed to have a say in the matter (UNLESS you committed a crime of rape or incest, then your right doesn't matter because you took the other person's rights away).

My dad actually surprised me by saying "we should just make all drugs legal, let em pay to get their high to us, we make money off them, and if they get screwed up it's their own fault."

Probably Trump gave the order, the shit they are pulling with this Russian bullshit and the recount has provoked him.

Trump gave her a pass and she could have just left it alone, but she couldn't, as soon as Trump gave her some room she attacked again, because it is in her nature.

A scorpion asks a fox to carry it across a river. The fox hesitates, 'if I do that you will sting me', but the scorpion argues that if it did so, they would both drown. Considering this, the fox agrees, but midway across the river the scorpion stings the fox, 'why did you sting me scorpion now we will both drown' says the fox, and the scorpion replies 'I am sorry I could not help it, it is my nature'

"Wont stop a rape" was supposed to say "wont stop an abortion" I have bad habit of dropping text when writing out my thoughts.

O u sur wen and dun it nao harry porrer

You don't get it. Jews try to steal the presidency from Trump, FBI threatens to send Bill and Hillary to jail, Bill and Hillary shut down jews to save their own asses, Trump gets successfully inaugurated and proceeds to shoah Bill, Hillary, and jews anyway.

This is likely the case, or it could be that Comey is making waves so that he can keep his FBI position.

Kill yourself you stupid cuckservative faggot. We don't care about people's individual rights. Drug dealers and users should be killed for poisoning themselves and their communities. Doctors who perform abortions should be jailed for killing white children.

Your stupid lolbergtarian dad should kill himself too for both being so stupid, and producing such a stupid son.

Love you too user.

kys defeatist punk bitch

Funny, the CIA is trying to stop Trump while the FBI is trying to help him….

Think before you type up your next blogpost you goddam idiot. No one cares what you and your Dad have to say.

Oh my.

I'm gettin' comfy tonight. Cozy slippers and amaretto it is.

I-is that you, Duterte?

faggot

maybe they're just playing a really fucked up kind of bingo for the 0.0001%

ROPE ROPE ROPE

HANGING FROM NOOSES t. Hillary Clinton

kek know's who's really fighting for america. god bless the fbi.

inb4 dude weed

This needs to spread. It will definitely affect the electoral election on the 19th

PRAISE KEK

In what possible way?

You guys are all a bunch of complete fucking morons. It's less "sheep" at this point and more "fish".

give me a reason why marijuana should not be legal.

there is literally NO argument that isn't just "muh degeneracy" or "dude weed lmao"

Trump needs all the advantage he can get. There's no such thing as too much overkill in winning.

ignore, meant to be a new thread

The CIA is not a law enforcement body. Their job is to spread disinformation.

The FBI is a law enforcement body. Their job is to enforce the law

Any store owner who sells tobacco is a drug dealer. Any restaurant chain that sells liquor is a drug dealer.

Don't fucking mince words.

They're both primarily intelligence services. The only difference is that the FBI is in charge of investigation over federal crimes, while the CIA is more focused on international affairs.

That doesn't change the fact that everyone is so willing to believe that one government agency is full of liars and one is totally on their side. It's pants-on-head levels of retarded.

MEDIOCRE

semantic argument, you full well understand any one who says drug dealer means illicit drug dealer and not mr chang at the pharmacy doling out your hemorrhoid cream. The point is that anyone willing to break the law to make a quick buck will continue to do so, they will just find different avenues.

Couldn't even put in effort for your blatant shilling.

Alcohol was once an illicit drug. You're mincing words again.

Fuck off back to cuckchan along with your failed attempt at a shit tier thread.

Thank you for neglecting the rectum

Derailing intensifies

This wouldn't have happened if you weren't high you damned pothead.

Must be a pure coincidence.

Is that Gabe?

He's been trying to have it both ways since forever. Fuck that guy

Misdirection is the oldest trick in the book, and kikes use it often. Nothing will come of this "investigation". All of the heads in the FBI and DoJ as a whole are wrapped up in the Clinton web of corruption, if they bring Her and Rapin' Bill down, they go down as well. The system will never fix itself from the inside, it's too corrupt and intertwined.

This is just a bone to throw at the lower levels of the FBI, who are threatening mutiny over how blatantly corrupt their bosses are. It goes to show, if you're going to be corrupt, do it like the Clintons. Infect any part of the government that could take action against you, so that if and when someone comes after you, the entire system will work to protect you, because it has to to protect itself as well.

This is just like GG with Zoe Quinn aka Chelsea Van Valkenberg. She comes from a family of wealthy Jewish-Dutch businessmen, and they're involved in a whole host of international kikery. She was personally indirectly involved in a lot of shady shit going on in vidya with DARPA and the feds and common core to turn vidya into anti-white, globalist propaganda. So when a bunch of autists on an anonymous image board started attacking her and digging through her history because she cucked some beta nu-male faggot who found his balls again and exposed her degeneracy, the entire fucking gaming media mobilized, sacrificing ad revenue, credibility, careers, and entire businesses to protect her and shut down GG. Because if Chelsea was brought down, it would expose a whole lot of nastiness.

Clinton Foundation is the GG of U.S. politics.

This is what worries me. these fucks may turn around on Monday and declare her completely innocent in hopes that the electors will vote for her, or claim out of the blue that Russia has infiltrated/hacked them. I can see them pulling some bullshit. I don't know. It all seems fishy.

Or we have so dead feds that we haven't heard about and they just slammed the "fuck it" button. When the CIA fucking cancels their bullshit "Russian Hacker" intelligence briefing in front of the House, it means that the story was bullshit in the first place. It also could mean that house is super ready for Trump.

In fact, that is how Ford justified his pardon of Nixon after he did it.

LOCK HER UP

Nobody gives a shit about DUDE WEED. It's degenerate, but so is malt liquor. Waste your life on it if you want.

But heroin dealers all need to be lynched. Fuck them, no mercy. And fuck the doctors prescribing opioids for everything too. My friend in college was a fat fuck who's back hurt. His doctor gave him pills instead of telling him to lose weight. A year later he was using heroin. Three years later he was dead. That doctor was his own fucking father. Doctors don't give a shit, even about their own kids. Pills are profitable for them, and easier than actually treating people. Fuck them all, they need to hang.

These dumb fucking kikes need the chamber.

This is a bot/shill but I'm going to reply with something.
We should be killing them
Kill the ones in prison to.

More often than not it makes people content with their lot in life, stymieing their personal development. That may be their prerogative, but it effects society as a whole. Nobody lives in a vacuum.

That's a reason. A good enough reason? You be the judge. It's pretty fucking low on our list of priorities no matter which way you slice it. But heroin dealers must be publicly executed.

wow you're fucking retarded.

that insane brown piece of shit blames a bad society on common criminals

when it is the governors who are corrupt and evil

you need to kys

They couldn't delay the rate hike forever, it had to happen. It should have happened ages ago, they were delaying it for Obama's sake.

THIS SO MUCH

The Spanish should have never fucked those bloodthirsty savages.

I can never be intimidated by spics, haha, even sand coons are more organized than this.

yeh

she's linked to pizzagate in the middle of her emails, dumbass

pic is to show grounds for pizzagate verification, and there's plenty more evidence out there - this is just to make sure can't deny it prematurely

Trump isn't the one who is investigating her retard

tip top kek

congrats on the (you) farm you got going right there friendo

hildabeast for prison

Maybe you think that both are more or less equal.
In reality, FBI seems to work as a government agency, while CIA is more a rogue agency working sometimes for the government and sometimes against it.

Source on music?

If you're going to put Bush's Scandals don't forget 9/11

I work in catering. I worked multiple Hillary events this year. I will be vague on details, but I might have some stories to tell. Anyone interested?

Just type it out, nigger.

Have you seen Trump in person

There are so many things to say. I don't know where to start. Speaking of niggers, let's start here.

Hillary Clinton pays black people to say they like her. She had a certain famous black musician play her show. You know this guy. They played a song of his at your parents' wedding. They played it at your wedding too. He's in music royalty. I won't say who.

But, when she spoke, she made sure that everyone in the audience had a picture of her and him backstage hanging out and being chummy. She puts a lot of money into getting famous black people to take her money. There was also a famous black actor there. One of the top 3 voices in history. Same thing.

Kek praise you. I have not been so blessed. Yet.

Your saying this is meant to be surprising
Hillary brought pretty much every big name in the (((music industry))) near the end in a huge show that she wasted $60 million on

It should be legal. I know it's a overused argument, butt it's hypocritical as fuck to have legal alcohol and illegal cannabis. No I'm not saying "it's just a plant, bro", but your FUCKI'G retarded if you actually think weed is worse than alcohol

True. She must be pissed that Chelsea didn't warn her about Kanye.

Here's another one; from the most recent one, I came away certain of two things; Hillary Clinton wants a war with Russia. She is pushing the "russia hacked the election" narrative HARD. She also wants civil unrest and possibly even conflict. She is pushing her followers to fight against Trump supporters. She is still pushing the deplorables narrative, just not using that word. The ideas haven't changed. She thinks that a significant portion of this country (the ones who didn't vote for her) are illegitimate and does not value their vote.

*but

I know, she's pushing on fake news pretty hard as part of the anti-Russia thing
The whole shit with Russia is "Russia hacked the DNC, the CIA told us but we can't give you proof except that the CIA told us, what do you mean that's not proof, what are you, Russian fake news or something?"

Yup. She's pushing the "fake news" thing. So, prepare for that to stick around for a bit. It has to be fought hard, and the crux to stick with on that front is to repeatedly and mercilessly show how their "vetted" or "chosen" sources are no less "fake news" than what they are claiming is. Essentially, let the "real news" dig their own grave and just point out the shovels full.

Coincidentally, remember how people started talking about how Hillary needed a stool on stage at her every speech and her camp was insisting that was "fake news"?

If every criminal in this world can just blame whoever pushed them to doing what is illegal then our prisons would be empty by now. Crime is not something you can pass on like a volleyball, it is something you commit.

KYSm8

PH laws states that drugs are illegal and good thing they recently just passed death penalty. If you live in the PH then kiss your ass goodbye drug addicted user or just fly to mexico and get aids. Of course your last escape rope would be to surrender yourself then stay in the fucking rehab before you kidnap and rape a 6yo kid.

medical marijuana does not equate to legalization of marijuana.
medicines are regulated by the state or med institutions sometimes on 'prescription'

maybe you're just another pathetic drug dependent who wants to grow marijuana in your backyard.

have you seen MRI brain scans of an all time marijuana addict?
Hint: looks the same with psychopaths, maybe you're already one - incurable

The problem is when the one being investigated knows he will be investigated AND the investigation is halted (to they have time to hide the evidence)

The way I see it, it shouldn't be treated any different than alcohol. The only difference is that it has no history in European culture.

Trump is going to go after her again. I think after the Election he was going to take it easy on this bitch, but now with all they are doing it's back on again.

Yes it does, an extensive one. The first definitive evidence of hemp as a fiber appears in the iron age but it was probably cultivated before that and in addition to being known as an intoxicant in southeastern yurop (particularly the balkans) since well before the birth of Christ, cannabis fragments and pollens have been found in neolithic graves in northern Europe.

these fucking niggers and 8 year old moral fags bitching about weed being degenerate, and the fucking cunt who brought up pot in the first place need to stop derailing the thread. legalize all drugs, let people kill themselves. fuck off. Hillary is the important thing here, LOCK HER UP

But I read a info graph that said only niggers and spics do it.

youtube.com/watch?v=hE8YarPWbEM

this is funny

Oh fug this reminds me of that card where the feds take out a hysterical group.

Druggies will be put to death.

Delete your account

listen nigger, us Europeans has never really smoked weed until the Victorian era. We used it for hemp for a thousand years, but we never smoked that shit. If you can show me any evidence otherwise, do it.

I smoke too, but I don't kid myself. It's fucking degenerate and like another user said, it fucks up your personal development.

Sounds more like they've been sent in to clean up evidence before Trump takes office.

Embed it, faggot.

Weak tits, can't even chop a head off without a huge number of swipes. And human necks are notoriously weak.
Do these people even chop wood?

You guys keep missing the 4d chess.

When Trump came out and said he wasnt going to investigate Hillary he was very specifically about referencing Hillary personally. Not the Clinton foundation. And everyone was losing their shit thinking he was going to let her off now hes in office. But it was obvious to anyone who knows about 4d chess that the Clinton foundation investigation was still on the cards and as a pretty high up member Hillary was still in trouble.

We have (very soon) a smart president. He isnt going to spoon feed you his policies and explain everything hes doing as if you are a baby
Sometimes you have to think for yourself and read between the lines like we did during the election.

At least Arabs can cut a head off in one swipe

gotta good program that isn;t laced with malware?

Corruption has to be rooted out.

wow you sure got us this time liberals, search your feelings, YOU KNOW US TO BE OF RIGHTEOUS INTENT. COWER!

Thats because arabs use swords not dull wood chopping axes. ALso mexicans do it for the real horror not because allah says this is the way to kill infidels.

You're literally a subhuman and will end up on a camping trip eventually for your total lack of love for your race

I was never in any doubt that Hildabeast was going to be investigated. And I'm of the opinion that when she & her husband are investigated, a lot of threads are going to start unraveling, and it's going to suck in Bush & company, as well as a bushel of higher-level administration officials from decades past.
As far as I'm concerned, I trust the God-Emperor, I have absolute faith in him. No matter what he decides to do, you know it will be the right thing for the country & for our long-abused citizenry.

I've never felt so certain about a president as I do this one. We made the right choice, and as time goes by, the majority of those that currently dislike him will come to see that.

I'm serious when I say, reserve a solid mountain near Rushmore for a massive statue to this man, he will be THAT kind of leader and statesman.

Bush/Clinton are on the same fucking team

Just install Gnu Trisquel then transmageddon
it's simple has fuck, especially transmageddon
trisquel.info/

If you want to learn more installl gentoo.

Hi shill, look at what I found change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate

Permanently stops neurons from making more connection between them (synapse) aka=getting retarded.
Even in small quantities.
Plus your semen will have a very bad quality so no good children will come from you.

Nope it's normal, alcohol does not permanently fuck your brain in small quantities.
It is toxic yes but only in big quantities.
One glass of wine/equivalent every two days is the limit before having small after effects on the long terme.

Their is an exception also for women who have a very bad physiology for alcohol they should drink less than a man to avoid poisoning.
And none when pregnant.

Those kids look like they haven't slept since they were in the fucking womb.

People say marijuana is harmless but I call bullshit. I had a straightup mental breakdown from smoking. Been clean for years now, fuck marijuana.

Also I recommend at least on glass of hot tea everyday, Decaffeinated preferably.
you'll develop a sense of taste with time And it's good for your kidneys.

Looks like a typical case insert_drug baby.
The mother has surly been drugged a lot of time in the development of the children.

Praise kek that they will be stopped.

Those people don't do medicine.
Even less the in the brain section.

Let people do what they want.
The rule of nature that Darwin explains will come to them, the weak dies, the strong survives.
Simple has fuck, a good rule for the life of the human specie.
If you go against that it's like accepting/helping cancer in a healthy body.

Everybody reacts differently to substances.

But mental problems in some cases aren't made by drugs they are already their before, and it will only make it worse.

Also the only reasons to go against that rule is when the times are hard and you need mutual help to survive.

I've always wondered why they always have the tits out when beheading women.

I have general anxiety and at the time was a bit depressed but nothing that would indicate the type of shit that went down after smoking one day. I just play it safe now, fuck that shit.

Because they know you are fapping.

Don't they know by now that they can't keep a big guy down?

It's a shaming tactic. Latina/o's are by in large proud people. It's meant to be salt in the wound. Personally I don't see the point, why shame a person who isn't going to exist in a few seconds but then again these people don't often practice logic.

Beyond shaming the person they are killing they are shaming/angering the person's family members and friends.

Remember when they got pissy about Trump so they threatened to post already public information about him? Yeah, nah, they're irrelevant SJW faggots now.

SAY IT WITH ME Holla Forums

MADAME
JAILBIRD

And the global warming and holocaust are real, the jews never tell lies.

source of your claims

sage for offtopic

Have you ever considered that what you view as a small quantity of weed is actually quite large? One beer doesn't have any noticeable effect, one joint does. Getting drunk every day will fuck you up, just like getting stoned every day will.

t. Proto-libertarian family

Alcohol destroys your digestive system including liver. Weed doesn't. Personally I prefer taste and "high" of alcohol(vodka, brandy, whiskey or even beer) but it's much more damaging than weed is.

Anyone speak spic? Why did they behead those swamp donkeys?

Arab executioners actually train hard and have good swords they take care off to manage such results.
Only guy in KSA with a work ethics…

Please read all the post before responding.

yes it doesn't destroys your digestive system but it

Weed is more dangerous because damages to you BRAIN are permanent what ever doze you take.
To have very negative side effects of Alcohol you need to abuse it in big quantities.

Soon it will be time to rest, 2016.. But fear not, 2017 is prepared to take the reigns and keep your legacy alive.

Wow, nice bait!

Both Clintons are fucking saints compared to Bush Jr.

it is still bait though.

Been the main villain in any movies lately?

Seriously
Are the kikes responsible for that shit meme or is it just our easily exploited kindness?

How did you find the weakest of all the pedo pics and make an infograph? It's like you're trying to shill yourself.

They both collaborate with each other, they share the same sex slaves, and they both hate Humanity.
Fuck you.

someone please photoshop a bowl of guac on that hatch

again?
awesome :D

Hilarious. I wonder if there's any kind of pattern or regularity to how often it happens. Maybe get an insight as to how long the process takes and where we currently are in the cycle.

What a gay.

Don't smoke Marijuana. Smoking damages your DNA. Eat Marijuana. And only eat Marijuana when it is raised organically and harvested very late. CBD's not THC.

Now go kill yourself for being an idiot.
It has medical value.

Essentially they are saying this is what happens to people stupid enough to work for you (the intended recipient of this video). The video is meant to be a threat.

But what about the pizza party?

The rate hike will take a long time to ripple out and actually affect the economy, something like 20-24 months depending on velocity of money, by the time all three of the proposed rate hikes kick in it will be just a month before the 2020 primaries, and considering how much our current economy is running on fumes Trump will have a completely engineered recession/depression which will be difficult to overcome.

You lot seem very low on intelligence about economics. The chances of the raise were 90+%. There were going to be other raises during the year but Brexit and Trump win stopped them from happening. The BoE was also going to raise its interest rates but did a complete u-turn in an attempt to shut down the UK economy. (They failed spectacularly). The BoE decision will be considered one of the worsts decisions in modern history once we get to know about what went on behind the scenes. Just need to wait 10 to 15 years for that.
Anyway because everyone expected a FED rate change the markets had already adjusted to cope with it. There was little difference in exchange rates comparatively to last years change. The dollar will remain strong for the first 6 months of 2017 but will loose ground to the Pound and Yen later in 2017 as the Hillary Shills start to work in the background to undermine Trump.
As for it taking 20-24 months to kick in that is total ignorance. The money people plan far in ahead so the rate hike is the last thing in the economic cycle not the first.
Trump is yet to be in charge and he will have a little bit of success owing to what was planned for Hilary but they will all fall down quite quickly.
That is of course if Trump ever makes it into the white house. They are playing a dodgy game involving Russia and I think this is more to do with how China will be suppressed. I can guarantee that all this fucking about with fake news and then CIA involvement is actually Russia and the US preventing China from getting more powerful. We are all being pointed in the wrong direction but it is hard to see what the end game is. All I can say it does not involve the Russians as we all know they are actually friends with Hillary, Obama and Trump and always have been.

I bets keep your asshole lubed when you go outside.

I was actually going to kill myself in November and decided not to because Trump won. I can't miss out on this shit, no amount of existential agony is worth missing this.

dubs confirm. existential agony wins.
nobody ever actually loved you

SXQncyB0aGUgbGFzdCBkYXkncyBsYXN0IGhvdXINCk9mIHRoZSBsYXN0IGhhcHB5IHllYXINCkkgZmVlbCB0aGF0IHRoZSB1bmtub3duDQpUaGUgd29ybGQgaXMgc28gZGVhcg0KUHJpZGUgd2lsbCB2YW5pc2gNCkFuZCBnbG9yeSB3aWxsIHJvdA0KQnV0IHZpcnR1ZSBsaXZlcw0KQW5kIGNhbm5vdCBiZSBmb3Jnb3QNCg0KVGhlIGJlbGxzIG9mIGV2ZW5pbmcgaGF2ZSBydW5nDQpUaGVyZSdzIGJsYXNwaGVteSBvbiB0aGUgZW5kIG9mIHRoZSB0b25ndWUNCkxldCB0aGVtIHNheSB0aGF0IEkgd2Fsa2VkDQpJbiBmYWlyIG5hdHVyZSdzIGxpZ2h0DQpBbmQgdGhhdCBJIHdhcyBsb3lhbA0KVG8gdHJ1dGggYW5kIHRvIHJpZ2h0DQo=

You know, I wonder if LeLand Yee is looking to make a deal now that a Clinton presidency is off the table. There's almost no chance that that sneaky fuck doesn't know where Feinstein's bodies are buried.

how about including that manchurian negro clown into this investigation? there is lots of daesh and treason to be found for sure..

two riders were approaching.
the wind began to howl.

It's good that you're still with us user.

SAY IT WITH ME:

MADAME PRISON____

This is either the deepest level of shitposting I've ever witnessed or someone really is mad.

what does it say if you open that in notepad?? does it run a script delete something?? ive gotta know.

It adds a layer of desecration. It's one thing to be killed, it's another for your only legacy in this world to be a mutilated, naked corpse stripped of all dignity and shared online. Just like bathing jihadis in pigs' blood and then cutting them up and mixing their entrails with pigs' will scare them a whole lot more than just killing them.

The one "blonde" was La Barbie Guerra. She was an infamous sicario for the CDG(Cartel Del Golfo). She popularized the skinning of people's heads and putting notes in their mouths. This video is of the Zetas killing her and her friends. THere is a video of her skinning a head with a razor.

Serb and Croats are friends and we are not going to go to war. We know (((who))) stands behind all conflicts so we will not give in and be sucked into war like before. Stop drawing conclusions from western propaganda media.

id be ok with it being legal if the tax money went directly into a fund for a border wall/domestic defense. then raise the tax to 30%. potheads will still buy their precious weed, and still have money left for video games and thier loot crate or whatever potheads like wasting money on.
I hate potheads so much, they are annoying manchildren, smell like shit, and are typically do-nothing liberal cocksuckers. But people grow weed in the states by the ton, the easiest way to shut these pieces of shit down is let it be grown legally and make money from it. Selling weed or growing it with no permit should still be illegal though. this way dumbass potheads can still be arrested if you need to have a reason to. its not like they take the time to do anything the right way.

POO POO
PEE PEE
KEK WILL RUIN HILLAREE

THAT ID
Please make more war music than and LARP like you are going to war.

The fuck is this?
fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.hubatka.cz/hphotos-ak-prn1/44530_491807354174208_665546187_n.jpg

malicious link be careful

Go back to Plebbit newfag

WTF, now the FBI supports the cia conspiracy theory about Russia "hacking the election?" I knew FBI was cucked as hell, but what the fuck is with the mixed signals here? Come is going back and forth for months. It's like he is trying to come out on the winning side.

CIA spends its time and resources destabilizing countries and influencing elections and they call us conspiracy theorists when we suspect the FBI of potentially influencing the outcome of the election or fumbling an investigation. Now they resort to Jew deflection tactics out of desperation by blaming muh Putin/dose doity Russians.

You and all the other shills on this board are human garbage. Do us all a favor and kill yourselves.

Gas yourself kike

Hopefully she gets put down before she sacrifices anymore children to Moloch, and Kek at the shills attempting to derail this thread with the random muh weed debate and muh Bush foundation.

Meme magic is on our side now, shadilay!

Fucking lurk moar. All TOR posters have those digits on Holla Forums, you are just embarrassing yourself now

John Podesta kvetches to the (((Washington Post))) about those dirty, dirty Russians:
archive.is/DC0J8
I hope this slimy crypto-kike fuck chokes on his risotto.

This link appeared at the bottom
http:// fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.hubatka.cz /hphotos-ak-prn1/44530_491807354174208_665546187_n.jpg

I'm not venturing further, someone check it out and report back.

Does anybody know if that mod on OtherChan has been taken care of yet?

NO shit all TOR posters have that ID. Stop being a faggot who cares only autist cunts like yourself give a shit about nonsense. I came during the first exodus.
Your a faggot for caring or a D&C KIKE

LURK MOAR LOW ENERGY NEWFAG

lol

gtfo of here fucking leftypol

It's just a screamer.

Bro it is meant to be brutal, not clean and swift. They probably used a blunt ax and knives.

Good. Glad her and her cunt friends died in agony, but even so. The Spanish should've wiped out that entire race.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

"Medical institutions" can mean multiple things

Have you DONE an MRI brain scan on someone who regularly uses marijuana? Or did you just see an easily forgeable meme that confirmed your already-existing bias? Because in my own experience, I've never heard from anybody I know who has actually devoted their lives to this - including my older sister, who holds a PhD from U of Copenhagen in organic chemistry and who opted out of a career in pharmaceuticals to research exoplanets with her husband - anybody at all, who has actually proven that they contribute to the field of knowledge which they work in - that cannabis causes brain damage.

Most long lasting effects of it that I've heard of is growth in the hippocampus, the part of the brain which deals with spacial reasoning.

Source your shit, you fucking pleb.

Racism, like all the other partial-issue politic "isms" / "phobia"s, are used to divide the middle class and the normies. It makes them argue against each other and ignore the fact that they're all being buttfucked by billionaires.

It's easier to create a unified nation than a unified world, but it's a stepping stone. Hitler saw this, Mao saw this, Stalin saw this - all practitioners of the concept of socialism in one state. And it's easier to create a unified nation/state when everyone living in it is generally pretty similar. Throw a bunch of gooks, chinkers, spics, wops, faggots, niggers, heebs (ESPECIALLY), leafs, viking LARPers, autists, etc into one space and they're gonna disagree on some shit… which people who are more interested in personal power - who have a means of doing so (the almighty dollar) - can use to get everyone all hot and bothered while they steal everyone's power and influence.

This is why classism isn't included - the same starbucks-sipping normie middle class cunt who will bitch at people for "sounding racists" "being sexist" "homophobia" etc will totally tell some kid out on the street whose life is all shit cuz they left an abusive household and can barely function who's spanging for food to "get a fucking job".

Classism threatens the status quo. Did Nazi Germany have any class problems? Fuck no. They made sure everyone had a place to live and a contribution to make to society, and then threw all the degenerates and fuckbags into degenerate fuckbag jail. And MAYBE gassed them. Jury's out on that, but they probably didn't go to the effort, cause you can just starve the assholes out while squeezing a little bit of work out of them. Concentration camps were a great move, and it's not like we didn't do that in the US to the japs.

But it ultimately doesn't come down to race. Pretty much any race can be shown the light; the niggers of every race get pissy about this and complain about white-washing but it's mostly just about deniggerfication. That goes for azns, blacks, indians, spics, all of 'em. They CAN and DO assimilate, but the ones who don't stand the fuck out… and maybe should just be put into camps.

Seriously? How'd that kill the thread?

archive.is/fmv4T

Once again,

Source nigger

Or else you go in the bog with the faggots.

Anybody who knows everyday stoners can attest to the short term memory problems. And I'm even willing to believe that short-term to long-term conversion is permanently worse in people who've ever once been intoxicated with THC. However, saying "permanently prevents new neural connections" is a bullshit oversimplification deliberately designed as bait so bog it is.

Degeneracy aside, this is some Reefer Madness tier bullshit.

OYYYYYYY VEIIIIIIIIIIII

die in a fire

reddi/pol/: the thread

Well apparently you are the uneducated nigger here. Shits been used for intoxication from the fucking roman times, thru the middle ages and so forth.

It's almost like that's the basics of D&C

m..mummy?

Criminals don't commit crime just for the lulz of it. They do it because reward/risk ratio is high enough to bother. Raise the risk OR cut down the reward significantly enough and a good portion will decide it's not worth it anymore.

The point is that those different avenues are worse deals - either more risky or less profitable - otherwise our criminal would already be doing them instead of selling drugs. The worse a deal crime is for potential criminals, the less people will decide to commit it.

Get over it, kike.

Kikes are the ones who invented and pushed the "CE" bullshit, dipshit.

oy fucking vey you kike

I'd say most of us are "Republican" because we registered to vote for God Emperor Trump. That said, I imagine the vast majority here are 1488 except for the blue-pilled normies yet to be red-pilled

I imagine any Republicans here will be Nixon Republicans, Nixon was the last redpilled Republican president.

I guess so.. If a bohemian grove attendee could be based

They have to go too, user. They just earned the right to be second. Either through carving out their carcass and filling it with something useful, or by a new party being built, they have to go. They're as infested as the other party. I somewhat hope that Trump tries building a new political party for the second term run.

The only way the R party becomes truly based again is by throwing out the Buckleyites and neocohens and neutralizing the evangelical affinity toward the state of Israel.

Nice, but this will stop the investigation and put the clintons back in charge.

Trump is about to make a HUGE mistake.

youtube.com/watch?v=n8s6jyCoHK4

Most degenerate potheads are probably guilty of a lot of other crimes, but those crimes are often harder to catch. Since there's such a huge overlap with smoking pot and being a deadbeat criminal, putting people away for pot keeps the streets clean.

Bullshit. The cops go after the low hanging fruit (I.E. teenage stoners) instead of going after the heroin dealers, rapists, and murder suspects. Fuck cops. If alcohol is legal than weed should be legal. If you disagree your a hypocrite.

Typical addict trying to justify his addiction

Sounds like picking a fight with the fbi and accusing them of illegal practices (oh the irony) while threatening action against them might make them want to clean house against her.

so you'd be the drunk hobo

and you'd be the stoner in a halfway house trying to bang a cat

Since the trial will surely stretch out for longer than a year, when this evil cunt is indicted will surely be the second greatest moment to come in 2017–at least for all Americans.

Fuck off kike slave, we all know the largest enemy of Opiates. We know the cure for many diseases. It is illegal thanks solely to ignorance.

“D410”

Christian Era