The botnet evolves

No time for actual good quality threads Holla Forums we've got some serious shit over here.

Basic run down: Botnets in bulletin boards and shit evolve.

Above is the message the Holla Forums fags received (archive @ boards.fireden.net/v/last/50/403405459/)

Here is a dump of all the images that appeared on the thread before (((they))) took control
drive.google.com/drive/folders/1wqPKMOg7t31cNWOV3JA0YHy1j9JtapAX

The actual files in question (or part 1) at least are as follows:

drive.google.com/file/d/1GQXTIVOsk58k0v6uj7CKgaHJaLXIDIoP/view
drive.google.com/file/d/1p02Ov2PFBrXTm7TiLYM3z5xTlOODGdor/view
drive.google.com/file/d/15Epve0B5D333gqqPikSyQ9Xsa_Cx_qE5/view

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/IotL5?
imgur.com/a/rhFuj
developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/CSS/line-height
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Here is a dump of all the images that appeared on the thread before (((they))) took control
Low quality role-playing, try again

Fucking retard

Wasn't my dump don't have time to shitpost it to something else.

Hello Markov-kun

Expected this but gtfo back to >>>Holla Forums or >>>Holla Forums as most Holla Forums threads start with it unless low quality bait

I don't get this maymay.

What if someone just genuinely wanted to put an extra enter in there to put more space between lines to increase readability?

God may have mercy on you CIAniggers, because I sure as hell will have none. Last warning

Do you really expect me to open a Google Drive link?

>>>Holla Forums11150685
Someone has already uploaded the content on this thread

I scraped the Holla Forums thread and assembled the images on Imgur.

imgur.com/a/IotL5?

I'm taking this seriously because we already do similar stuff in my line of work, which is basic-bitch civilian stuff. I have zero doubt that this, if not this specific iteration, is real.

Why should I even care about some garbage-financial-strategy for gaymes?

why can't I download the stuff from google drive
it just stalls.
Do I have to sign in or something?

Because read what they're actually doing. They're creating systems designed to herd people on an almost subliminal level by tracking everything from how many times you slap your keys in frustration post-game death to how long it takes you to leave your keyboard when the sound of a baby crying is heard in the background.

This technology is able to be used anywhere in which you buy things. This includes both physical and digital places.

Read, nigger.

We're coming up on a time where there will be outrage-inspired laws on this kind of thing, or there never will be laws at all.

thank you for this.

jewgle drive never lets me download shit. I don't mind the idea, but I guess you gotta be signed in to make it work now? fuck that.

Why posts in that archive point to non-esixting posts and as I assume are deleted thread posts?

the time to act is now. alphabet might soon be more powerful than any legislature on earth it probably is already

i hope this is marketing for the next deus ex, otherwise that other user was probably right about the necessity of floss games

Lol you fucking wish. There will be never something like the first deus ex, the first one already was another shoah. The new deus ex will be something about sexism or some other useless and distracting bullshit
get through your heads we are officially living in a cyberpunk dystopia

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

I wouldn't bat an eye if any of this was true. But it came from 4chan, so I'll assume it's LARP.

No idea if it's true, but it's plausible. Now think what the corpos good enough to prevent leaks are doing, above all Google. They don't need to buy some partial datasets from brokers, they have all of that and more themselves. Especially they have data on all the hip "clever" adblocker users because their telemetry is lower level (OS/browser) or integrated into scripts that do not get blocked in order to not cause site breakage. In addition to great surveillance and manipulation capability for the individual, they can predict and control entire communities since almost everybody is hooked on Google. Including OP.

Considering the level of surveillance they use to make you buy shitty goyim trinkets in games, and the effectiveness of their AI. Companies with a fuckton more data (Jewgle, faceberg) and a political agenda are able to do a lot of damage manipulating the 70-95 IQ normies. The botnet is real as fuck, cyberpunk is here.

We've been cyberpunk since the 80s user, it just took a while for people to notice.

Fucking lurk moar and read >>>/polk/28336

This, it's been hell on earth since the late 70's early 80's. Fucking wake up you plebs.

Do we know the source of these slides? Which data broker company it is?

I need a one sentence summary.

subliminal marketing meets learning algorithms

On the one slide I saw that had a name it was censored out.

Company uses bullshit like detecting women are on their period to drive up ads and sell more, or make a guy play with a girl so he buys shit to show off.
Also and

They've been doing that forever though?

If I'm low functioning autist who doesn't have friend or play multiplayer oriented game but only play some weeb shit like bloodborne on PS4 and shitpost with 8 years old powerbook how does this affect me?

Not really since the AI is trained on normies. They don't really care about other markets than the lowest common denominator, consumerist sheep who actually pays microtransactions.

more like 14

Because that's not how you fucking type on here. Lurk for two years faggot. It's clear no one knows how to type a full paragraph and instead feel inclined to space

Everything

They say

Like this

It's fucking gay and it doesn't look right at all especially when you greetext
Now compare that to this

When you type more than 5 sentences or things are becoming difficult to read then you can break it into a fucking paragraph. However, when you have two lines of text and decide to break it into a paragraph you look retarded and show you probably can't into proper writing techniques. It's a sad day when a Vietnamese basket weaving site knows how to actually use paragraphs over a site that a bunch of normalfags visit on a daily basis. On that note though I will say that the Reddit spacing meme is used as a D&C tactic sometimes when there's a hot topic but most of the times it's justified for faggots like OP and yourself who are too braindead to put a few extra seconds into your shitty posts to make them look good. No one's trying to rush you and no one's expecting you post in record time.

Now go back to Reddit

You are clearly from reddit.

Stop pushing this goon meme, and go off yourself with your reddit spacing, faggot.

you clearly have three dicks up your ass and you're too much of a cuck to prove me wrong, checkmate tumblr tranny

a dead man switch on a captcha required board?

not impossible since pajeets exist and there is a lot of traffic, but i doubt it as well.
the slides are still interesting though and the question remains wether they or their contents are authentic.

Did OP have a pass?

i hope not, gookmoot deserves to starve

I wanted to decrypt the files myself, but it seems its using a different KDF than rfc2898? Also the mode of encryption was never stated so I've tried to guess that too. Anyone able to decrypt the files themselves? I am using openssl. Tried aes-256-cbc and aes-256-ecb.
I'vetTried using the passwords directly as a key, and tried multiple KDF functions to get the raw key and the IV. Also the salt is weird, being 9 bytes, but it seems rfc2898 allows for that.

Anyone have any luck with it?

How come it is always imageboards and always some secret society or government agency or shit?

Oh right right right
The best shitposters on the world
Give me back me lighter

Imageboards are the dimly lit corners and back alleys of the internet. Its where spooks, criminals, the insane, and the downtrodden gather. Its the perfect place to dissemenate information because the signal to noise ratio is perfect for remaining under the radar, yet still being able to affect things on a larger scale.

What are those files supposed to be anyway?

imgur.com/a/rhFuj

I was able to decrypt it, see >>>Holla Forums11154890

Thanks. Its pretty obvious whoever leaked this is an ametuer, or wanted to appear like one.

this shit is either made by someone larping very hard, or very high quality disinfo made to look like it was written by someone suffering from mental illness.
i'd put my money on the former.
anyone with any sense knows how far the botnet actually goes and this fanfiction level shit isn't going to 'educate' them.

Is it unreasonable to have teams dedicated to training an A.I to learn how to play a game with a set of moves based on every iteration of possible movement and action on a map? It would be costly to simulate every iteration, but it would be possible. Hence why an A.I like OP described could exist.

That would be like running valgrind through something over and over again. But you would test every functional combination and input and output with it.

t. Someone who's never used Reddit
You just need to put a double space fam

You have to go back to >>>/reddit/

Reddit formatting is retarded.

It's not and you guys are fucking idiots.

I've been using the same format since Usenet and forums were the hip thing to use. In fact, it's common to format shit like this in non-English imageboards.

I'm not going to change my formatting because a bunch of retards keep flooding threads with "muh Reddit XDDD" everytime I do it.

You guys are bunch of noobs making up your own silly rules, pretending to know. Fuck you.

Reddit or not that formatting is still fucking retarded. It hurts my fucking eyes looking at those double newlines. So much wasted space and such an eyesore. Get the fuck off of Holla Forums with your "I WAS ON USENET IM SUCH AN OLDFAG MUH REDDIT MEME" shit.

Putting carriage returns between > quoted blocks was never de rigueur on newsgroups, I'll bet you were a filthy top-poster.

kys

"> reddit spacing"

Is just a codeword and tactic employed by social media agencies to slide chan posts either off the board, or into irrelevant flame wars so that the main point of the thread is never properly discussed before the thread hits post cap.

It's like the #1 thing they teach in social media management; "Discord and Dissonance is your best friend to keep the topic of conversation irrelevant, it also works in your favor by making moderators more likely to delete the entire topic because the flame war you created is more than likely against some rule".

Something to keep in mind.

Irrelevant. It was usually used on emails and it's how you quote on imageboards.

Tolerating the presence of people inculcated on websites with braindead mechanisms like Reddit, Twitter, and Facebook (namefagging, upvotes, likes, favorites, shadowbans, "doxing", "brigading", etc.) is the first step to allowing the implementation of those mechanisms here.

Scum like Redditors should only be permitted here if they lurk long enough to adjust their understand how this place works, keep their faggotry in check, and participate anonymously.

Reddit

Spacing
Is in fact not a "reddit spacing", but a way to cope with default chan's css. Problem is that spaces between lines are not as clear as they sould be, there is no way to typographically separate paragraphs, thus walls of text become unreadable because of that. See, there is no way to tell if it's a new paragraph or just a next sentence placed on new line because of your window width.
Spaces between paragraphs at least deal with this problem half-assed way. And most people accustom to using them without even being familiar with reddit's posting mechanisms (me included).

Inject your own CSS into webpages then. Don't force your cancer spacing on other people.
developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/CSS/line-height

I see your glowing through my screen, nigger.

WOOOOW WHY IS MY CONSOLE USING LINE BREAKS FOR FORMATTING? JUST INCREASE LINE WIDTH FAGGOT DEVS.

I used "Reddit spacing" before I ever posted on Reddit, retard. In fact, my first (and only) post on Reddit was a few months ago, after the first wave of le ebin leddit spacing callout culture eeks dee, and I had to edit my post because I used imageboard style list spacing (single line breaks) and formatting was all over the place. Yes, I am a "Reddit spacer" who dares to use two linebreaks between paragraphs because this is how all fucking occidental languages logically couple bits of information together in a visual way, and I fucked up my first post on Reddit, so fuck off.

*>hurr why did you post on Reddit on the first place xDDD**
Because you fags are no fun to discuss the nichest of topics. Where else would I get my deepest Madoka debates? The dead as fuck Walpurgischan?

Good job, Redditfag.

Y-you too half-chan

Who are you quoting?
Protip: userContent.css

Who are you quoting? Are you retarded?

Anyway Holla Forums should allow HTML for posts instead of this shit pseudo markdown.

kys yourself

Signal to noise stuff I get, but come on. I heard of TeamGamerfood, baph bois, kiwifarms and whatnot skiddyforums and leakforums shit but come the fuck on...
These people adjust themselves to everywhere if they need to, even plebbit and 9gag if there was info on there important for them... sure, these people come on chans just to shitpost/troll and indirectly brag about what they did

I am however skeptical of shit actually going down and them having serious discussions in here

I am also skeptical of any real government agency/secret society taking chans serious enough to spam their advertisement on here

Agreed
Tolerance and apathy are last virtues of dying society and culture
Chans are fueled by flame and rage of angsty boy teenagers
We need to continue that practice or soon beta cuck soy boys will flood the chans

everything that you heard on reddit is pure hype, just go back there

@sudo
can we have redditspacing filter? so I can filter soydditorsd like

can we have so-called "reddit spacing" and "soy-something" buzzwords mentioning filter? so I can filter 4cuckers like @854032
inb4 make @Postname or any mentioning of your post count as (You)'s

lol @854050
you fail at life

There's already a native filter neophyte,
I'm referring to sudo AKA Holla Forums meta AKA codemonkey who lurks here sometimes and I am asking him to make a native toggle filter for reddit spacers because you faggos are cancerous wherever you are in this vast digital space called internet
Soydittor and cuckchanner detected.
Lol. triggered redditard. go screencap this and post on your subreddit upboated so we can dox and end your pathetic little thing called 'your life'

Both of you should have already messed up bad. You should not have clicked that link.

Are you implying that I browse honeypot shitholes like r/4/8cuck with javascript enabled to notice those fancy toggles you are mumbling here about?
>go screencap this and post on your subreddit upboated so we can dox
I have no idea what you are talking about, kiddo. Are those things popular among youngsters these days? Or is it something like fadget spinners? Watch your language please.

Then never return to this site, and continue your apparently oh so fulfilling life. If you're right, every moment you spend here is time you could be using to better yourself.