Anglin, Enoch and Spencer on a podcast

radio.therightstuff .biz/2016/12/14/between-two-lampshades-enoch-spencer-and-anglin/

Will /polmeta/ survive?

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/US/transsexual-canadian-beauty-queen-asks-trump-eliminate-miss/story?id=16064609#.T3w34cicfpU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

take your eceleb garbage outta here faggot

>>>/trs/

predictable

wtf i like Spencer now

Seriously, I do. He's been coming around lately.
Enoch and Anglin, sounding sharp as always.

Hail victory, lads

Spencer's performance at A&M really quelled a lot of the doubts I had of him. I think it's good idea that someone like him who is pretty personable might start making the rounds to universities.

Have a bump.

Anglin is most useful as a guy you can point to and say "I'm not a Nazi, THIS GUY is a fucking Nazi," and he loves it. I've never actually heard him speak before.

I like anglin. I think he's a hard worker. He built his own platform, but i have never found him to be an intellectual. Likeable guy, though

thats usually a good thing

That's disgusting, and you should be tortured to death with pliers and a blowtorch for having it saved to your computer.

True.

Better to have more Indians than chiefs. He seems more like a fun guy to be in an army unit with

RWDS unit

I like Anglin too and agree with your comment and I also want to like Dickie but againt he quoted Jack Donovan in his A&M.

He has to disavow the faggotry or else he can get fucked.

I'm neutral towards Enoch, I think some of his bits are good, but often time he's kind of annoying.

smh tbqh lad

Common Kike can't help himself.

Let's get all of this out of the way:

Despite what you could deduce by reading his site, Anglin really is a smart guy.
He's very well read, but doesn't flaunt it since it might take away from his character of the post-ironic neo-nazi.

Totalfascism was intellectual stuff, but the Daily Stormer catches much more eyeballs.

Anglin is pretty much the one guy keeping the whole shit show together in my opinion. Without his trolling none of this would be possible.

>>>/trs/

I kind of like that about him. Funny when he gets triggered.
fixed
No

but I am a 'Nazi'

I hope they do this more often, it was a great conversation.

Why does your images keep getting shittier compressed as time goes on?

TRShills fuck off

Yeah, he does. A year ago he was putting out actual content, now all he does is stir the same exact shit every week to bait Sven, which isn't even sporting because of how easy it is.

Oh yeah and Mike Enoch needs to lose weight.

I agree completely. That's why I find it funny when people accuse him of being a fed; if Anglin's a fed, he's the worst fucking fed ever.

btw, the Daily Stormer has a higher Alexa rank now than the Weekly Standard.

You forgot to change IDs, mate.

I'm not on trs forums because fuck namefagging so I don't know what goes on there. But as far as I remember, isn't the reason why he doesn't make content anymore is because his co-hosts didn't really want to work with him anymore?

I really miss RFS.

Enoch is fat?

His voice sounds like a fat guy's tbh. Without him, the rest of the spergs would just be sputtering about niggers without any real depth

Where was I pretending to be someone else? Nice >reddit spacing faggot

Not being part of a single podcast doesn't prevent him from doing something else. He sometimes appears on Florian Geyer's show, which is good but shifts tone every ten seconds.

Enoch is really fat, but he's also a really nice guy. I want him healthy so he's around longer.

He's not fat. No idea where you got that from.

Solid thesis, supported with compelling imagery and textual evidence. Logic is clear throughout. The implication that every member of the alt-right is a stretch, and undermines the argument. Aim for a slightly lower target next time, like "There are strong undercurrents of homosexuality which permeate the current incarnation of the new "Alt-Right" movement.
7/10

"that every member of the alt-right is gay"
"larger target"
brain is fried right now

??

Is he fat or not? Is he permabulking or what?

if it wasn't you wouldn't be on TRS

;^)

He's a good example of what one person with friends can do. Hell you don't have to like TRS personally but they're doing things that are in reach of all of us.

Namefagging brings egos, egos bring drama.
That's why anonymous imageboards, for all our faults, are ultimately better.
No ego.

There's a new pan-European podcast, Europa weekly. It's pretty good, and has one of the RFS guys in it.
Still, the Finn and the Danelaw had banter on the level never to be heard again, it's a shame.

Yea, I follow just a small handful of podcasts on trs.

As far as this faggotry among some members of the alt-right goes, I've heard a few times on TDS and FTN that they're very much against it, but then guys like Richard make excuses for it and Greg is apparently a faggot.
And as far as MW goes, I don't understand how anyone can listen to that guy's dribble. He's so fucking lame. Especially with his constant smoking.

I believe there is a picture of him in a panel with Spender with only his face covered and his body is not fat.

I tried listening to the first ep, but I just can't without hearing Nat's voice in it.

Only problem with Anglin is that he is one ugly motherfucker.

u wot mate?

Yeah, now that i took a closer look at it he does look overweight.

this alt-right looks moar and moar like a way to get gay acceptance in the rightwing.

just say no

He's santa claus level fat and middle aged.

It's weird because Spencer is straight but pro-gay rights in the modern formulation, but Johnson is gay but anti-gay identity.

and both are disgusting fag-enablers

that milo pic has now been posted 5 times already. wew lads

Doubt it.

He's only against "effeminacy and exhibitionism"

That's a good start.

not being a fag-enabler is a good start

Lots of faggots have beards

Okay, let's say NPI does actually stand for National Penis Inspector and Tricky Dick is a fairy princess: do you seriously think that compromises him any way he isn't already?

Gay suspicion is a tool of the Jew.
You really shouldn't defame people without evidence.

And no, Spencer talking like a fag isn't evidence enough. He's a posh guy

I'm less concerned that he is gay personally, but he seems to be intent on getting gay acceptance to be normalized within the alt kike. Sucking a dick is oven worthy but if you can keep it a secret then so be it. Signalling against people that are against homosex is unacceptable though.

Since these threads always devolve into personal gossip straight out the comment section of a celebrity magazine, here are some pictures of the tit monster Spencer married.

UGH THICCR

I haven't heard him talk about homosexuality in forever. tbh all I've ever seen are those tweets. I can't recollect ever actually hearing him talk about it.

When you have someone who talks and acts like a faggot, while endorsing sodomy and barring those who say mean things about faggots from his conferences, you can't blame the jews for people getting suspicious.

Do you have a picture of her feminine penis?

He should be against it now that he's weighed in on the issue. Being pro-fag and then going dark doesn't mean you've seen the light. At least Trump is radio silent either way.

Never happened.

Noice!

So Matt Heimbach wasn't really banned?

Source: antifascistnews

>>>Holla Forums

Trump was in Elton John's wedding. Dude's a pro-fag and pro-tranny, stop living in delusion.

Is that the new theory on TRS?

>reddit spacing
>>>/reddit/

He was, but it was because he broadcasted that he intended to pick a fight with another speaker over it and completely derail the conference.

Do you disagree? Trump plans to keep fag-marriage and to let people choose their restrooms.

It's like you believe Trump is literal Hitler or something, ready long knife as soon as he gets power.

That's false.

Oh Jesus, this thread is going to be a total fucking shitshow.

You're lucky I have nothing better to do, faggot.

That's what Spencer's explanation was for it.

Pence is anti-fag marriage and Trump has said that he thought it should be up to the states which means he's against the SCOTUS ruling. I'm fine leaving it to the states.

Spencer was lying, Heimbach is apparently friendly with Donovan.

Trump had a rule barring members of the Alt-Right from entering Miss Universe.
abcnews.go.com/US/transsexual-canadian-beauty-queen-asks-trump-eliminate-miss/story?id=16064609#.T3w34cicfpU

I listened to it. It was pretty good.

Show some evidence. I have no reason to trust Spencer over Heimbach or vice versa, but if it's just hearsay I don't give a fuck.

Talks like a faggot? That's not really a thing, some people have lisps, it hs nothing to do with their sexual proclivities. And the only way to act like a faggot is to have dicks put into you or put your dick into other guys.

Also, let's remember that most fags are the way they are because they're victims of child molestation, single mother upbringings, and a feminized anti-male socio-cultural program. Hatred should be focused on the kikes that attempt to normalize and propagate this degeneracy, not their victims.

There was a picture of them together in a response article either by Heimbach or somebody else from the Trad Worker's Party, but the article seems to have been removed.

I'm sure somebody else saw it and can confirm.

And who are the molesters? Other faggots.

Andrew "What's wrong with me having a black girlfriend?" Anglin
Mike "I'm jewish" Enoch
Richard "Buttsex is the last stand for implicit whiteness" Spencer
Yeah no thanks.

Anglin race-mixed before he was redpilled, but you're probably right about the other two.