SWEDEN raises readiness for WAR with RUSSIA

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4033994/Sweden-warns-preparing-war-Officials-ordered-ensure-civil-defence-infrastructure-ready-fear-Russian-invasion-grows.html

archive.is/KS8sw

NWO puppet states preparing for war once turncoat electors put Hillary into office because of obvious Russian haxorz, then uses it as a casus belli against Russia

Other urls found in this thread:

media.8ch.net/file_store/a6cd41056e5d477be03178bdccf86ac32ce0412e3508c083e37ac71ad123e211.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equipment_of_the_Finnish_Army
svenskafreds.se/singingsailor/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

oh shit putin must be pissing his pants in fear right now

It is exceedingly unlikely they would do that.

Saying it's their plan, not that it'll happen.

"You see this? It's mine now." - t. Putin

Sweden what the fuck are you doing?

Kek, leave it to Sweden to go all out with propaganda.

Sweden's army's personel is being changed with shitskins and women and all their equipment is in an unusuable condition due to funding being cut to nigh nothing.

This readiness means nothing.

When will it end?

Watch out Russia!

Like cucked Sweden could do anything anyway. Full of shitskins & feminazi's. Do us all a favour putin? we send you ((soros))

Why are Swedes so eager to destroy themselves?

Just when I thought Sweden could not be any more retarded.
Wew. Wew. Wew.

I've heard all sorts of stories about how cucked their soldiers are. Officers who punish their men for having gay orgies in broad daylight getting discharged for homophobia.

They have no discipline, no real training because standards are racist. They are going to fall apart the second they see a Russian soldier.

When muds start category 4 chimpout they will blame "russian spetsnaz"

I can already imagine brainwashed Swedish zombies marching aimlessly towards Russian machinegun fortifications being mowed down like grass while refugees are busy keeping their wive's company.

Wait, why Sweden and not also Finland?

It's not Swedecuck land itself that we are worried about. They can however, help those fucking globalists tip the scales to overall war, thus potentially dragging us all into war with Russia right before the hand-off.

They have a whole portfolio of bullshit lined up. Everything from nuking the economy, to war with Russia and dropping it on to Trump's lap. This is still dangerous. And libshit leftists are dangerous, especially in swarms. Sweden is perhaps, along with other Eurotrash countries, planning to chimp-out on behalf of the fuckers we are trying to shake off.

>"Ivan, you must fear me; you stand as no match for our newest militarized dildos from the Boys Love All Cock for Karlskrona's Shores line"

I think Finland's military got cucked after world war jew like the other Axis powers.

Swede here. I live east of Stockholm. I am ready to support a crusade into Stockholm any day.

DEUS VULT! HELL ODEN!

"We want to die"

They do have a defense force.

Russia would chew it up in two days with artillery and missles alone.

True, it just seems strange that Sweden would raise their alert and Finland wouldn't.

What is it with suicidal Europeans? 1st Germancucks want to march to Aleppo, now Sweden is waving it's vagina around.

Unless this is their plan on defending from attacks against Russia I'd say they're fucked.

Checked.
Top kek.

Wat? If youre topping you cant get AIDS

Finland was under sweden occupation in the 1400 for a very long time they gained independence after WW2 they still are buttered about it if they could destroy sweden they would do it and I think they'll support russia.

having a big military reserve wont help when Russia can take you out before you can even assemble them

(checked)
I'd say they're fucked either way. Russia will just offer asylum to all taxpayers (not to worry, everyone knows leftists evade taxes), leading to Sweden imploding.
You can run a country where a few pay for the welfare of many towards collapse, but you can't run a country where everyone depends on welfare.

I'm sure Swedes could find a way around.

Finland isn't completely a NATO puppet state so it isn't used for antagonizing Russia. Sweden has that important position because it being "outside" of NATO while still obeying their western masters without question.

Probably just ordered tens of thousands of NATO standard issue combat diapers.

Oh, well that makes sense then.

wew

That could actually be a great way to troll them. Check your war privilege! Having an army is highly problematic behaviour, you warmongers! You know who's been causing wars all over the world? The patriarchy! Etc.

but if patient zero went over to Africa and fucked a little African boy or an ape what's the difference then how did he get GRID? Faggot propaganda anal sex is a bad Idea straight or faggot.

Sweden is a country sized propaganda tool for NATO. It claiming to be threatened by Russia resonates better on the western populations than the eternal butthurt from already "protected" eastern NATO members. In fact, it is ideal for this as it doesn't border Russia and doesn't have any real military, so there is no threat of actually escalating anything.

It wouldn't matter if the Finns were armed with Mauser 98k's. I'd wager the Swede poz battalions would surrender en masse.

Yeah, you're right. WOuldn't hurt to upgrade a bit now, would it?

If the Swedish Army had two brain cells to rub together they would point those weapons at their own government.

It's not. Finland uses rk-95 as its main platform.
Which funnily has superior performance on most areas than the American M4

I'd call for mutiny but this is Sweden we're talking about here.

Dubs demand it.
I'm surprised they are even considering any form of aggression other than a passive aggressive letter.

Check those numbers on the image, man, less than 50 thousand rk 95, compared to tenfold rk 62

A gaggle of bat shit insane individuals who have given themselves imaginary gender titles and seem to think they are real, who cut little boys willies off and then do a dance waving it over their heads before bussing cannibals in from the deepest depths of the jungle to keep vulnerable pensioners company.

Yeah ok, sure whatever you say HEN

Russia send nukes in Sweden sky almost every week and Sweden don't even want to do something about it.

In the waters of the Baltic?

What are they going to do? Import Russian terrorists to rape their women?

It's the exact op posit. They have one of the highest spending per soldier in the world. They have a lot of cool recent weapons like Karl Gustav or Grippen, but there is like 10 soldiers left to use it.

The Russians still have millions of Nuggets sitting around.

If I was Russia I would start distributing small arms to population, I would start dumping these weapons to my populace…

I would start readying for conventional war.

I don't know what the USA is doing right now - perhaps are leadership think that we will be insulated from the ww3 that is about to take place.

The USA is devoid of shelters.

From the 12th and 13th centuries to 1809, then under Russia.

In 1917, after WW1.

I actually see the kikes realistically trying to doing that. And so long as the EU exists, to moderate degrees succeeding for a few years. They'd just have the working populations of other EU countries give Sweden a free ride.

He got FUCKED by the monkey, user.

If anything, the Swedish government will use it against the raising nationalist right of Sweden.

sweden isn't going to do shit and everyone knows it

Thanks for the correction user.

Exactly, preparing for counterrevolutionary activities under a pretense. I hope that every yesposter will soon get to drink the blood of his enemies

the 19th is going to be really fun. Lets see if the electors really cuck out and start a civil war.

Sweden does not have territorial security since cultural communism won the culture war. Three exist no pockets of resistance on an institutional level. Sweden like most European nations are post-kikecoup societies and the people are too blind and stupid to comprehend this. They will suffer and pay hard for their arrogance and hubris. Swedes will not care until it hurts and when it hurts they will be to weak to di anything about it. Fuck them all to hell. The remnant will survive maybe they can create a better future,

Nope

Russians are retarded mongoloids who cant fight for shit

France and Germany have another opinion.

wtf Holla Forums where are the drawfags?

Rifle is better then fine

WTF are Swedcucks going to do - throw muslims at them?

(checked)
Muslims are going to throw pieces of Swedes and Muslims.
LEFT WING SUICIDE SQUADS

Nah, they'd be too busy jumping in front of bullets that look like they might be heading towards any Muslims; can't let your wife's bull get killed, you know. It's (almost) 2017!

What are those red tipped rounds? Incendiary? Hard to believe they have that shit on belts for training.

i wouldn't discount finland m8

You just don't understand Vlad's warfare.

Why would actual swedes oppose a russian invasion? Finaly law would be enforced.

Yes in the arcipelago

muh Simo

I had been searching for that webm for ages.

Thank you based user.

Putin please purge Swedecuckistan with nuclear flames. Slavs would make much better use of that land anyway and cucks/jews/mudslimes do not deserve to live.

The globalists are really gunning for a conflict with Russia. It's an attempt to distract from white genocide. Ensure that the normalfags aren't duped by it.

However, being a Russian satellite would probably be a step up for you guys at this point.

Even Russia couldn't fox Sweden. What with Russia having its own 20% Muslim and nonwhite part of its population.

DO IT YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS
===I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE RUSSIA'S MAPS REDRAWN TO INCLUDE SCANDINAVIA=

Time to learn how to speak cheeki breeki and operat a kalash.

Time to fight with the ruskies

Who are our allies in this fight?
The opposition is EU, USA (if Trump doesn't succeed), China, Arabs, Turks, Iran, Israel, Japs, Korea
We have Russia, maybe USA, Syria

hahahahaha

sweden is not NATO member so… i hope it happens, there's no mayor issue with it
Let's see how a country works at war if their citizens have no matierial money

baned and posting fuck you mods

i knew sweden is suicidal, but this suprises me

TRIPS CONFIRM SWEDISH BATTLE STRATEGY
All hands on deck. We're going to need to break out the NBC gear on this one.

the fuck

Why would Russia wan to invade?! I feel like the major falseflag of all false flags is about to happen.

Is it an oman?

I WISH they went to war with Russia, because then Russia could wipe Sweden off the face of the earth and we could build an Aryan haven in it's place.

The Jews want a merciless force of numales, faggots, niggers, sandniggers, and trannies. That's what they gain from an easily winnable major conflict (i.e. war with Russia). It could potentially build a new nationalism in participating countries that does not include white people. "I fought for our right to rape white women in this country. No one can make me leave!"

What about Saudi Arabia?

The overlords in Sweden oppose Russia because it would prevent them from turning Sweden even more into a backwards shit hole that can be manipulated and leveraged for profit.

In all honesty, being annexed or puppet-ed by Russia would be a huge improvement to their current condition.

do those idiots WANT trump to help russia fight war against them after he gets inagurated?

Why bother when you can send the mudshits in Sweden a load of arms and explosives to do the work for them.

Yes, but daily reminder that the Soviets actually won that war, even if it was a Pyhrric victory. They got more land than what they asked for initially.

Not trying to be annoying, just stating fact.

ALSO, DAILY FUCKING REMINDER THAT SWEDEN ISN'T EVEN IN NATO
They are in the EU, not in NATO.

Sweden is just a sassy bitch who wants to be put back in line.

That's bullshit

but I believe it

Our ZOG politicians just want to sway the public opinion so that they can vote us into the NATO.

Daily reminder (((Dugin))) is NOT our guy.

There's no way they'll send any of the immigrants to war, but I'm 100% they'll fund a couple articles about the "Brave immigrants enlisting to defend their new homeland!"

wew

this

They're used for observation mostly, Lotta Svärd is a good starting point.

This.
One of those is actually true.
Also, requesting that one image with the yuropeon defense ministers (all women) compared to the defense ministers of russia, china and iran who look like men not to be fucked with.

Like they did the first time?
Or, in your language - please provide proof to substantiate the claims that you have made- t. russian chicken

Russia and US team up to liberate Sweden as the first act of their new alliance. The war lasts three days, most of which is mopping up.
America takes care of the PR, Putin takes care of the ethnic cleansing.

I have the file, but it won't let me post the image because "It already exists"

Picture exists here

Last time I checked Sweden didn't even have ONE artillery gun in service.

Only reason Sweden exist is because they don't actually have a border with Russia.

Swedish defense are the shields named Norway and Finland…

Damn, I was hoping for the one that included the Polish one. Thanks anyway user. Have a basket of deplorables.

Nice craftwork.

/po/ is always right

Who's the guy in a lab coat in 2nd pic?
Also, h2make?

That's actually what i think will happen. Pretty sad to be honest.

I think the guy who made them said it was supposed to be Duke. They were posted a week or so ago.

Soviets asked Estonians for some "land" first then they just soft couped the whole country after that, it's a game they play, if you play with by their rules you lose, you have to kick their teeth in and maybe give some land to please their egos so you don't have to kill 10million Russians to defend your land

And actually the numbers were much worse for Russians it's just the ((wikipedia)), one Russian commander concluded that they lost 1-2million soldiers in Finland

This is pretty awesome.

I think when Trump gets sworn in I'll update the picture with the Antoni Macierewicz and General Mattis

yeah lulz at those 60's platforms rite? :^)

Sweden is a hazard to white/european people so need to be annexed and liberate Swedish people.

Do anyone think Sweden to be annex? Yup or nay.

media.8ch.net/file_store/a6cd41056e5d477be03178bdccf86ac32ce0412e3508c083e37ac71ad123e211.jpg

If you want to know what Sweden spend on their military budget to fight Russia, its this.

are they gonna send captain sweden to fight , i mean fuck the russians?

The whole 10 men they have since they dismantled their fucking defence forces to be able to afford more shitskins in.

Wait a minute, I just thought of something. What if this is just a cover-up story so that nobody suspects anything when they start using their military to support the crumbling facade that is their police force?

Fucking idiot. They use the RK-95. Besides with your logic the US also uses a rifle from the 60s.

Just to clarify, we are talking about defensive measures. Literally no one is even suggesting Sweden goes to war anywhere.

But sure, Sweden is a funny meme. The fact that we had a nice air-force and shit in the past and do not today is a disgrace, but even if Sweden were to deploy government sponsored RWDS, Holla Forums would still echo with cries of "LE SWEDE CUCK" "SWEDEN YES" "HAHAH COMMUNIST LOLCOWS".

If increasing your military is reason for scorn, I'm not sure what Sweden could do that would please Holla Forums.

War with Russia?!
Sweden can't even fight refugees

The 1911 is damn good looking pistol.

The government don't want to fight the refugees though. But big evil homophobic Russia with its toxic masculinity on the other hand..

I'm becoming more and more certain that this is exactly why Europe has taken millions of young single Muslim men. To create an army.

New swede national anthem when?

The EU wanted The UK to pay for the army and make them enlist.
rapefugees+ass hats who voted to remain=EU army.
Yeah that army will be too busy raping itself to be a threat.

Fixed

Even just 1% of them is tens of thousands though, big potential threat if they are promised gibs, citizenship, and given advanced weaponry. I just have an uneasy feeling about that whole shit. Especially since most of them don't like Assad, and Russia is helping Assad, along with German anti-Rus propaganda.

I think we'll be seeing at least some of them signing up.

Mandatory post for Swedish-Russian threads.

Russia should just invade them and save them from themselves. It is after all the duty of the strong to punish the weak.

Mudslimes wouldn't fight to save a country they care nothing for. They wouldn't even fight for their homeland, that's why they've done a runner in the first place.

OC

That's horrific image user.

APOCALYPSE SOON: VANGA’S MAJOR PROPHECIES FROM 2016 ONWARDS
2016: “Muslims” will invade Europe, which will “cease to exist” as we know it. The ensuing campaign of destruction will last years, driving out populations and leaving the entire continent “almost empty”.
2023: The Earth’s orbit will change (nobody really knows what this means).
2025: The population of Europe will reach almost zero.
2028: Mankind will fly to Venus, in hope of finding new sources of energy.
2033: World water levels will rise as the polar ice caps melt (this is already happening).
2043: Europe’s transformation into an Islamic caliphate is complete. Rome is named the capital. The world’s economy thrives under Muslim rule.
2066: America will use a new climate change weapon for the first time in a bid to retake Rome and bring back Christianity.
2076: Communism will return to Europe and the rest of the world.
2084: Nature is reborn (nobody is really sure what this means).
2100: Man-made sun illuminates the dark side of the planet (This is already in the pipeline — since 2008, scientists have been working on creating an artificial sun using nuclear fusion technology).
2130: With the help of the aliens, civilisations will live underwater.
2170: Major global drought.
2187: Two large volcanic eruptions will be successfully stopped.
2201: Temperatures drop as the sun’s thermonuclear processes slow down.
2262: Planets will slowly change orbits. Mars will be threatened by a comet.
2354: An accident on the artificial sun will result in more drought.
2480: Two artificial suns will collide and leave the Earth in the dark.
3005: A war on Mars will change the trajectory of the planet.
3010: A comet will hit the moon. The Earth will be surrounded by a ring of rock and ash.
3797: By this time, everything on Earth will die. However, human civilisation will be advanced enough to move to a new star system.

This is how you spot a fat hamburger

Please enlighten us more

I love those

but…

Nothing beats Magni, head gone

This is old, and public.

Sven, unlike burgers ofc know, they got a hell of a hightech mil, all self developed independent

They are
THE KING OF MACHINE LEARNING

We're in there too, but we just mainly make shit for retarded hamburgers, who can't do shit them selves.

That's what happen when you send your students to learn about feminism, nigger "history", gender studies

If the northerlands… sigh combined a mil ONLY union…

We would be at the moon while you would be standing there with sticks on a poop

Fuck off with your baba vanga faggotry

Next they're going to have touch screens where to aim, you just track a vehicle with a stylus on a screen and the gun automatically aims and shoots at it.

Sweden always has been a test-case for our destruction.

That's not a swastika, that's proud mongol heritage, tengri representation (circle of wings) even has a symbolic Tug on the corner.

'Topping' as you put it is almost as risky as taking it when it comes to getting AIDS/HIV. In general gay sex puts you at a high risk for AIDS.

Finally they (or already) they are fully autonomos

They prolly have it allready

Volvo, not google and tesla made the real self driving cars. They have been around for years, running in Gothenburg…

This year I can get one, and no burger horsepiss shit pootier code

NO UNIONS
BREAK FREE OF NATO
MIL UNION ONLY
DEPORT ALL NON NATIVES
Make The Northerlands Great Again

I recall the same bullshit panic from a year ago, when they scoured the entire Baltic Sea for a nonexistent Russian submarine.

www.nytimes.com/2014/10/22/world/europe/submarine-search-near-stockholm-reminiscent-of-a-cold-war-thriller.html

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/sweden/11174289/Why-would-a-Russian-submarine-enter-Swedish-waters.html

www.nytimes.com/2015/07/30/world/europe/sweden-spots-a-russian-submarine-99-years-late.html

www.rt.com/news/346287-sweden-russian-submarine-hunt/

They found some wreck from World War I, though.

Not to fucking use them in an army idiot, if that's what you mean

WAR
INVASION
COLONIZATION

You know what is heating up? >>>/oven/

Risk is relatively small, amounts of exposure are tremendous. Fags are very promiscuous.

Ice caps could melt due to CO2 or because the sun increases in activity unexpectedly. Many reasons. I'm not saying Vanga's predictions will happen 100% but maybe. She did predict Islamization of Europe and the (((refugee crisis))).

Sliding
But bees are not dying either
They never had it better

This is just a hoax industry, we debunked all bee "science" last year or this

Look it works like this

All debunked, bees wander
Here we get species we haven't seen in years

LIES
LIES
LIES
????
=Profit

Drain resources away from real research, also look at the ratio of women there

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equipment_of_the_Finnish_Army

Finland was neutral but WARPACT leaning. IE if NATO depending circumstances they could have sided with the USSR (and were equipped, save specific gear, to WARPACT standards. Still largely are), Sweden was never neutral.

Finnish politicians used to have brains and perfectly understood that to be neutral right besides a superpower, you need to be on good terms with them (which is still the largely dominant opinion in Finland. Antagonizing Russia for the sake of antagonizing it, or worse pleasing foreign politicians, is seen as seriously retarded. Because it is).

AM I BLOCKED YET?

This is how you know that everything you just said is bullshit.

Add cycles to all climate change talk.
See it all fall apart.

The exact opposite is happening right now.
http:/ /www.express.co.uk/news/science/616937/GLOBAL-COOLING-Decade-long-ice-age-predicted-as-sun-hibernates

>2016: …driving out populations and leaving the entire continent “almost empty”.
She has 15 days for hundreds of millions of people to flee the continent ZOG is so intent on filling up.

This user corrected me
And I thanked him
see
Read some more before speaking pls.

RAGNARÖK

To fast, we won't evolve this fast

pic related

Hum… not bad.
Seeing this they aren't normally retarded so they should have shielded their product for some EMI.

I wonder was max EMI they can withstand.
If this develops the future will be in Portable EMI generators.

If they are retarded they have bought their electronics from intel or amd and in that case they are already fucked.

Jesus christ, we already know you are the goodest goy Sweden. No need to prove it daily
Tfw my country is not far behind

Their tracking system is pretty shit. There's a fragment of the video you can clearly see it couldn't tell apart its own flying rounds from the target and tracks those instead.

It's a shitty sabre rattling. It can't do all that shit in combat conditions, so that whole thing amounts to over-engineered gun stabilizer. Any decently sized cannon already has one.

fuckin lol

Decades of living in a fantasy land. Safe to say, Europe is ripe for some rude awakening.

I for one welcome our new Russian overlords

there will be no war.
The next generation will not bother to fight, just live.
What peace actually means. To live in a tranquil place

So what, instant defeat? A ploy to kill off all the remaining whites by sending them to war?

>>>/autism/
>>>/x/
>>>/fringe/

Guess now that Americans don't pay for the military so swedecucks could throw away all their taxes money on niggers, now they have to invest in their own military.

Oh yeah, I'm sure the Jews are craving another European war for millions of white people to die in. Afterwards the shitskin invaders can completely decimate the remaining gene pool, and claim that they bravely fought the war themselves. The sad part is, if the globalist kikes and cucks in charge of countries like Sweden actually declared a war, there probably wouldn't be mass desertions. Most people are just too good of goyim.

Highly doubt it, i'm sure they are beating the drum to drum up the military-budget. Like the times they pretended there were russian-submarines in the water.

Russia should just annex Sweden after killing any muslims and cucks ZOG sends to them as cannon fodder. Slavs have proven to be much worthier of inheriting that land than those masochistic degenerates.

The cleansing of cuckistan is just around the corner.

Kek

Sweden doesn't even have a army, nor the reserves to back it up.

FFS, you don't need to remove the Polish guy just to look good.

You brought this to yourselves.

This sounds like some shit we'd joke about the Vanu doing in Planetside.

Oh gee, I didn't think I'd see the record for 'shortest and most one sided war' broken in my life time.

Oh fantastic, they're not in NATO either.

Muslims vs Christians, Muslims and Jews, who will win?

Century VI:
When those of the arctic pole are united together,
Great terror and fear in the East:
Newly elected, the great trembling supported,
Rhodes, Byzantium stained with Barbarian blood.

Can't wait guise, don't know about you.

We don't call their MBT's Fagriders for no reason…

FTFY

FTFY
FTFY is fucking cancer

i know that we all like to joke about how different countries can easily fall after a few days but this is something else. Sweden would literally fall within 12 hours if Russia is serious. they might not officially call a surrender until way later thought. in reality Russia would have taken or destroyed any strategic point that Sweden have. Stockholm would easily fall within hours. 14k military cucks wouldnt be able to hold shit against the Russian army. The Swedish military is a true joke.

Getting real tired of your shit, heebs.

this is the funniest webm ive laid my swedish eyes on in a while.

Hebrews at 3:33 must be a pure coincidence….

Bla fucking bla, you fucking sheep.
NATO is designed EXACTLY FOR THIS FUCKING REASON
you must be dense, retarded, high or fucking lobotomized to not see this.

Stupid people in Holla Forums? No way, we are all special extra-white snowflakes here.

good

The recoil was too much for stronk womyn. The 92F doesn't deserve the shit rep it has, it's a decent gun. The problem is replacing the 1911 with the 92F is akin to having prime rib and lobster taken away and given pot roast and potatoes. Sure, pot roast is delicious, but you're not gonna be happy about the whole affair, are you?

Sweden is not a member of NATO.

Sweden is not in nato you fucking retard.

They wouldn't even have bullets to kill 10 million Soviets. Hah, you see that's the point of Russian tactics.

They still got what they wanted. Even if it was a shit prize for a shit game.

The Russians are the Swedes' archenemy.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I'M STILL LAUGHING AT THE FUCKING RETARDS WHO THINK SWEDEN IS A NATO MEMBER

You want them to get AIDS?

But they will be. Their political leaders are all for it.

I'm not too hungry, you can have my portion

This thread is proof that none of you fat fucks have any clue of modern warfare, equipment or strategies. Keep playing videogames faggots.

The sooner that perverted old fuck hits Hell, the better.

Checked.

Retard.jpg

What is their fucking source for this?
Are they just pulling this out of their ass like the """russian hackers"""

God dammit Putin how do you not rage at this bullshit.

So they have 955, 151 fit for service and 912,983 walking shields?

I want to behead feminists sometimes.

because putin and the rest of russian govt masturbates furiously at the thought of everyone being scared of them

their military is as big a joke as china's but they rely on their PR of being big and bad and scary bear men to make people fear them. as long as they can instill fear without having any actual conflict with a rival first world nation then they'll eat it up

What are they going to do? Blowjob them and give them their wives until they surrender?

Oyyyy vey!

Kek, didn't they have an article that said they had a stockpile of ammo that would last exactly 3 minutes in an actual war scenario?

Sweden
Yes

A russian invasion would actually be a liberation for the current Sweden.

Like the muds who to over the country and oppress locals worse than any foreigen military force?

Swedish hell march is a literal hell march.

Oh shut up.

I pretty sure this is his reaction to just about everything the west has done for the past 2/3 decades…

The Sun is an anode powered externally, not some shitty an inefficient nuclear furnace. Trash predictions.

underrated post

In other news:
SWEDEN YES!

Yes goy, russia is the problem goy!
Are you trying to shoah me again?
Blanda upp!

The Sweden defence force is too effed to fight.

lel
Snow nigger please. Those are jew guns designed to stop cold any resistance on the part of the swedish peoples. They would be turned against you.

You don't own nuffin goy.

It will be great when trump ends the war with them right after it starts, shortest American war on history and then he will go on twitter and shitpost about Obama never ending a war only starting one.

Mummy doesn't know if you say a naughty word here. Kill yourself fucking reddit cunt

I hope Russia takes over and cleans that shithole of a country up. Swedish men take note.

Have we forgotten about gay sailor?
svenskafreds.se/singingsailor/