BREAKING NEWS

BREAKING NEWS

HAPPENING IN GERMANY
Two doctors shot dead at a doctor's office in the German city of Marburg

archive.is/jsN4D

GERMAN LÜGENPRESSE CONFIRMS
archive.is/bfZMI

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/300_meter_rifle_three_positions#World_Championships.2C_total_medals),
yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/something_terrible_has_happened_does_finland_need_to_wake_up_to_its_gun_problem/8535425
archive.fo/zWmCa
archive.fo/2DNzy
archive.is/UGbpN
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/25_meter_rapid_fire_pistol#World_Championships.2C_total_medals
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Olympic_medalists_in_shooting#25_meter_rapid_fire_pistol
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISSF_World_Shooting_Championships#Nations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francs-tireurs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

probably just a racist nazi

good job germany

Wow, it's nothing.

too much 'Hot Zone'

Abortion doctors?

Yesterday was one in Trier.
Rapefugees are upping their game.

Do you know what "happening" means?

If rapefugees did this, that would explain it.

Cause a shortage in abortion doctors so there's not enough to dispose of all the new rape pregnancies.

What are the gun laws like in germany?

well that's where MARV was discovered tbh

Burgers who are occupying the country don't like an armed population.

The suspect gunned down the doctor, then shot himself.

wow… i remember the ricola commerials growing up.. blast from the past

signal gun only (flare gun) cucke to the max. meanwhile in burger land i have two ar's in my bedroom and two handguns in the living room (his and hers) and moar raifus in the closet.

You need to have a hunter-, gun collector- or competitive marksman-license to legaly own a gun for the respective field, which is not easy to get and extremely expensive. I bet 50$ bucks that this was a gun from eastern europe though, i.e. not legal. And since they don't even mention which ethnicity the perpetrator has, the propability is 95% it was a sandnigger, 4% a gypsi, 1.9% a slav or 0.1% actually a german.

It was probably just the New Germans fighting the systemic racism of the Old Germans.

Typical Burger

i remember, when the refugee crisis began, doctors and nurses would complain, that they get verbally and physically attacked by migrants

Which doctors where this?

Are these the same that were doing bone and teeth tests to determine how old the rapefugees really where?
Maybe they were visiting there for some reason?

Also people in Police and Security based jobs are allowed to get a gun license which is a no brainer, but they're the only ones who are allowed to carry openly, while everyone else with a gun related license can only openly carry at home or at hunting/marksmen places, if they travel they need to put the gun into a suitcase. Military can only store the weapons at military facilities, and can only carry them at the bases or in operations.

That's about it.

must have been one of the billions of doctors from syria

arent a majority of European countrys disarmed? like to get a gun you need special permits and the guns are usually like basic hunting rifles or shotguns that you need an actual listed purpose with. The idea of gun control seems only like an idea that has basis in America because only in America does one have guns that would need potential controlling.

Isnt the only European country that likes guns is switzerland? they have the whole kinsman militia mindset in terms of ways to secure their country from invasion.

Religion of peace again?

rollan for workplace violence

It was the russians, goyim.

Most of them are disarmed, but they will all get guns before Germany, if they were to change it.

Sounds very vibrant.

wat?

wat?

forgot to leave number

wat?

I'm not drunk I swear, I'm just gonna stop posting now

What I mean is:
A lot of European countries are disarmed, and if they were to change that, then Germany would be the last, if at all, to get them, as well.

Because they are occupied by the USA.
And they don't like the population armed.
Because they are occupying the nation.

You are probably right.
German police estimates that there are about 20 million illegal weapons in Germany. That's four times more than the number of legal ones, which is 5,5 million.

Doesn't gun control work so wonderfully, goy :^)

The Swiss and the Finns. Maybe rural France, but that's about it.
People are genuinely afraid of guns due to decades of propaganda.

I wish cunts would stop misusing "happening".

Not at all but Switzerland and Finland are the only ones who are really "militaristic" about their guns.

I see, I guess I just expect no Euro countrys to get any guns at all. Even if the Germans were able to get guns, dont ya think they'd be to cucked to actually use them because of years of being ashamed about The Holocaust™?
Still,
Go home Ami! Ami go home!
Sorry Deutsch, it never was supposed to turn out this way, apologies from an Amerikaner

Forgot to add that both Swiss and Finns are exceptionally good shooters for some reason and even moreso considering their small numbers.

Swiss dominate 300m rifle shooting worldwide (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/300_meter_rifle_three_positions#World_Championships.2C_total_medals), Finns dominate IPSC Rifle in Europe (can't find the stats but I've seen them before).

Wow 90%? Id be interested to see a per state breakdown

Not a %, that's 90 guns per 100 people.

Most gun owners own multiple guns.

Gun confiscation is a one-way street.
Europeans are NEVER going to have access again.
Brits are currently working on getting rid of pellet and airsoft guns (pellet guns banned in Scotland from the 31st of december).
Switzerland and Finland have the highest rate of gun-related homicide in Europe, so they are shitty examples to use in an "guns don't kill people" argument.
The best predictor of gun-related violence is the total number of guns in a society.
Guns are never coming back, you need to accept that and prepare for dearmament of the USA, which WILL happen over the next 50 years.
USA will follow the British model, whereby the police have a monopoly on violence and defensive force.

Depends on the German.
We have a lot of "shitlords" left alive, and not all of them are old men.

Germans are not that easy to kill.
The cucked ones are, sadly, more "Anglo" than Germans, for that has been the doctrine since after WW2.

And it shows. England is in the pits too, with invaders and co. Also, jews.

But yeah, the entire world is waking up.
It's tragic that many are cucked, but the fault of that lies in the past.

We will just fight together this time.
I hope.

Shit, keep them coming sherlock.

German authorities say they have no idea who committed the shooting but confirm they are hot on the case of who leaked this to the media.

It's a shitty scope to use for that tbh. you'd want to look at murder per capita or in number of crimes of passion, not pre-mediated murders, involving a gun in those countries versus other country's raw numbers of murders in the same circumstances.

Chinks are still way better for competitive marksman stuff. At least in all the small arm stuff I'd seen. In Munich.

Sauce?

Translation: He's an assmad kraut who blames all of Germany's problems on America, even when it is Germans themselves who are to blame.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate

It doesn't matter anyway, guns aren't coming back anywhere they've been taken. That was the whole point of taking them, once they're taken there IS no way to get them back.

GEE WILIKERS! Who would have thought that the more guns you have, the more murders you'd get involving guns? You're a fucking tard

Weird…It's even hard to get ammo around here, conceal carry fuggedaboudit. Probably all the shitskin and eastern european gangsters shooting each other with illegal weapons.

False. Italy and Belgium have higher rate of firearm related homicides per capita than Finland, and Switzerland has one lower than Netherlands.

It's the suicides which distort the statistics concerning deaths caused by guns.

Get fucked you /Lefty/ faggot. 2A is here to stay! Guns aren't some magical device you have to sell your ass to the state to have. you can fucking build them.

My problem with looking at the gun crime rate is that it ignores the crimes prevented by the presence of guns. According to wikipedia, Switzerland has the lowest homicide rate outside of Iceland.

You're the tard since you're making the old "a sharp stick is just as effective a murder weapon, so guns don't change anything."
If a sharp stick/knife/rock is just as powerful as a gun, then you've negated your own argument for owning a gun.
Kek.

You say.

What is Brazil? You can't just take shit away. It's like Narcotics enforcement, they're always someone to supply demands.

Oh look, the old "understanding reality makes you a leftist."
No, your "2A" is going. You allowed women to vote. Women hate guns, because guns "kill children."
Women will take your guns away through the ballot and through direct social pressure i.e "No husband/boyfriend/brother of mine is going to own a child-killer."
It's already happening, you must be blind to have missed the increasing social pressure against gun owners.
Also fuck your childish black&white worldview (also known as splitting), I would like to own guns but it's illegal in my country.
Does that mean I want everyone else to own one? Fuck no. 50% of the population has an IQ below 100 and you want to arm them?
Lol.

It isn't really practical though. You're not going to carry a blocky target pistol as a sidearm where as long distance marksmanship can actually be put to use with a wide array of rifles. Simo "The White Death" Hayha is a perfect example of that. The crazy Mongol bastard STILL has the highest record of confirmed kills.

I'd expect that these people here would be decent shots with something like an M&P 9 but competition pistolry and fighting pistolry are much different. Long distance riflery is long distance riflery.

I was referring to the legal supply.
You can campaign and argue all you like, no logical argument is strong enough to overpower the female bloc vote against "child-killers."
Yes, anyone can get a gun in Europe but the math doesn't add up.
The chance of needing to use it in self-defense is way lower than the chance of getting caught and receiving 10 years in prison.
It doesn't make sense.

You are one of the limpest sounding pieces of eurotrash I've seen in a while. What a resigned little faggot you are.

So you mean to tell me you are an ignorant FOREIGNER talking about the second amendment? Unlike you cucks, America would be extremely quick to tell those women to shut the fuck up, as you can see by our most recent election. From my cold dead hands is a very popular sentiment, due to our need of guns in the past to get rid of foreign occupiers.

Fuck off, pussy.

No, he really hasn't. If someone can't get a gun, they're going to use whatever they can get.

The real question is, if I'm willing to take a training course, have a valid firearms license (being a leaf) and have a spotless criminal record and can get at least 3 people to vouch for me, why shouldn't I be allowed to carry a gun? It's obvious that I'm not a homicidal degenerate, and if I wanted to kill someone, I'd want to get away without getting caught. That would mean breaking the sound barrier several times is not a very effective means of murder, unless I'm in a self defense scenario and I don't give a shit about being quiet because I'm legally in the right to end someone.

If you look at a country like Mexico or Brazil, it's obvious that laws don't stop narcos from getting guns. That being the case, there's no reason I shouldn't be allowed to have a gun on me, being that I'm a law abiding citizen.

Nigga I live in the States, We got Binary Triggers now. The Soccer mom cunt's would have stopped that shit long ago. Guess what, after so many "mass shootings" and lefty bitch sobbing we just get more guns . Not my problem that you let Europe slid into a pussy bitch continent.

You don't understand the culture or the situation in Europe.
Our murder rate is far lower than yours, less than 1 in 100,000 for the UK (about 1/4 of the USA).
Your chance of getting locked up or killed by police for carrying an illegal weapon is far higher than your chance of dying because you didn't have one.
You are decreasing your survival chance by owning an illegal gun and carrying it in the UK.
But go ahead. I guess when you're a teenager, 10 years doesn't seem like such a long time to be locked up. By middle-age it becomes a substantial portion of your remaining years, a risk I'm not prepared to take.

Try "realistic."
The British public hate guns, they want them completely removed from society. Pellet guns are going now.
There is no mechanism by which they will be reintroduced. None.
Video related, here's what happens when you decide to take out your legally held pellet gun to bag a few rabbits, because meat is too expensive to buy on your slave wage.
A PELLET GUN.
One of the reasons people become police is to have a monopoly on violence. They aggressively punish any upstart who thinks he has the "right" to walk around armed, for whatever reason.
Guy is lucky he wasn't killed. That's what you don't understand.
A gun is an asset in the USA, but a liability in Europe under our current laws, laws which are not going to change.

Nice D&C bait.

Burger here, ready to fight and die alongside you kinsmen.

I'm sorry for my countries youthful niavity and our betrayal of our blood.

I know my blood cannot wash away that which we inflicted upon you.

We will not repeat our mistakes and hope that after the jew is dealt with our peoples might be able to achieve a mutually beneficial relationship.

This thread is about Germany and the European mindset.

Silly women voting based on emotions is a factor but its not the only factor.

A bigger influence recently is that a lot of Americans no longer trust the mainstream media. Who were the ones shilling the anti gun agenda.

And of course even a hobby grade machine can produce a gun from scratch with commonly found materials and plans downloaded from tinternet. Where as a decade ago you need at least a low end industrial machine and the skills to use it.

Fuck this website.
>>>/sudo/15768 workaround

for

Sauce?
Also know that in Europe SUICIDE often counts as homicide.
Place with more guns have more suicide by guns, therefore more homicide by gun, but not more "criminal homicide".

Get fucked you slimy piece of shit.

That was just some rewritten libshit white guilt confessional, gas yourself.

There would be civil war if the government tried to take our guns faggot. It's not going to happen, please kys right now for everyone's sake.

If your murder rate is so low, then why is it an issue to carry a gun? You're a law abiding citizen with no criminal record or history of violence. You have a loving family and don't drink or do drugs, etc. Anyone will vouch for you, yadayada, this that and the other thing.

FORCE people to think logically about it. Start with the people you know, use yourself as an analogue. "Why shouldn't I have a gun?" "Why don't you want me to have a gun?" "Do you not trust me not to murder people or rob banks?"

I do, because I am familiar with the studies conducted on the subject.
Let me spoonfeed you a little.

Finland:

The number of gun-related homicides is one of the lowest in Europe.

What's your point?
That's still a person who is dead because of access to a gun.
Probably not.

You are angry because you feel the truth in my posts.

With over 5 times as mony people using their guns on THEMSELVES than anyone else, no less.

There is no source for that claim because it flat out isn't true. And even if it was, gun related homicides is a moronic measure. Homicides in general is the only thing that matters. Switzerland is safer than damn near every other European country there is. Trying to say that legal guns are a problem for Switzerland when they have a murder rate FAR LOWER than countries where guns are effectively banned because a larger percentage of murders are committed with guns is the stupidest argument I've ever heard.

My gif disproves your post. Watch it you deceitful faggot.

They probably got in an argument over how to more efficiently cure AIDS with their Syrian doctor colleagues.

Also the homicides are very often actually gypsies settling their internal quarrels.

After seeing that post, I'm happy guns are still available.

He's not even arguing in good faith. He's just parroting shitlib arguments he's heard before, with no actual understanding of reality.

Nice lack of citation.
Except you made the figure up.
yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/something_terrible_has_happened_does_finland_need_to_wake_up_to_its_gun_problem/8535425
archive.fo/zWmCa
www.gunpolicy.org/firearms/region/finland
I have little patience for liars.

Im a britqueer and the two people I know who killed themselves one set himself on fire and the other threw herself in front of a train.

Both very messy and traumatic for other people.

The train in particular is much worse than a gun because you have all the people who just want to go to work and end up getting traumatised by seeing a torso split clean in half.

TL;DR
If your gonna kill yourself take pills.

Or do that thing on Holla Forums where you glue your hands to your head and then decapitate yourself.
At least people will get some fun out of your death.

No kidding. This faggot thinks he has the right to tell people when they're allowed to stop living and the means in which they're allowed to kill themselves.

He should probably just commit sudokku tbh.

Keep telling yourself that Kikes and women won't have your guns taken by 2060.
I hope you're right.

MGTOW, pro-gun control and cucking all in one post. Gas yourself.

Oh I see, acknowledging the mistake that was female suffrage and the bloc voting habits of women = "MGTOW".
Gee, who could be behind this post?

Fact: Guns are more available today in America than they were 10 years ago. Even with Obama the clear trend has been to loosen restrictions on firearms.
https:// en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concealed_carry_in_the_United_States#State_laws
Blow your "bro political science" out your ass. The facts prove you wrong. You have the trend completely backwards because you're an arrogant jackass who can't be bothered to look up the facts.

Typical fat, has to make every thread about America.
You are angry because you know that the guns are going to be taken.
Anger is an understandable response.

Well, the problem with suicides is that very often the suicidal person wishes to take a few people out with him.
This is called a "murder-suicide".
Good luck committing a murder-suicide with a rope, a train or a handful of pills.

How about fuck you?

And my figures were from the site you linked. >gunpolicy.org/firearms/region/finland

Eat shit, kike.

His fucking gif shows us that the Kikes and Cunts are doing a shitty job of that. If anything it emboldens us. In the last 14 years we shat all over the Brady campaign. We're getting more guns, and defeatist pussies like yourself only have yourselves to blame.

Thanks for the info doc.

Gun rights have become far more free in everywhere in America that's not a liberal shithole like Cali or New York. A Clinton era assault weapons ban or similar would absolutely not work now days, yet it had somewhat popular support in the 90s. Hell, Conneticut started an assault weapons registry, almost no one actually registered their guns and 10000s didn't comply.
Feels good to live in a constitutional carry state with laws that charge officials for enforcing overzealous federal gun control, fam.

Classy.
I posted two sources to back up my claim.
You posted a made-up number with no citations.
And paranoid.

You are exactly the sort of person who should not be within 100 yards of any weapon, let alone a self-loading firearm.
Empowerment fantasy 101. You're a pretty short guy, aren't you? Single mother upbringing too perhaps?

t. assmad yuropoor who hates america

They're not even trying anymore.

Not according to wikipedia. Which isnt perfect I wnow but you should really run your facts against something before posting to make sure they are at least within the scope of reality..

According to government stats 1200 people died in murder suicides in 2014 in the US.
Each murder suicide involves the death of at least 2 people so the maximum number of murder suicide events was 600.

Where as the number of suicides in that year was over 40,000.

Which means the percentage of murder suicides is just 1.5% of suicides per year.

Not really.
The gif doesn't show you that while plenty of guns are being sold, a diminishing pool of people are buying them.
Millennials want little to do with guns, the customer base is dying off.
Current owners adding to their collection or saying "fuck you" with their wallets.

Funny, I'm not even anti-gun. You even attack your allies while your thrash and rage incoherently because someone posted facts.

America is like a black jew but he's on steroids and has guns so he's stronger than you. Why would you like a person like that?

How do you think that figure compares to the UK or any other W. European country?
Like the American murder rate is "only 3 or 4 per 100,000"
It's less than 1 per 100,000 in most of Western Europe.

Now I know you are pretending to be stupid.

Have a graph I made, just for you. Oh and eat shit

The gif doesn't show you that while plenty of guns are being sold, a diminishing pool of people are buying them.Millennials want little to do with guns, the customer base is dying off.

Then why the Fuck are there so many States just throwing out CCW permits if no ones getting pistols? Why the fuck do I, A man in his mid twenties own multiple guns?

I dont see how that relates to what I was saying?

I was simply correcting what you said here:

I would argue that your assertion is simply not borne out by the evidence..

Filtered for being fucking worthless.

And you'll never use them faggot. You just look at them and tell yourself it makes up for your baby dick. On weekends, when you have the money and can find bullets, you shoot some cans. Fucking yawn faggot.

None of his assertions are borne out by evidence. He even even the most basic facts wrong, like thinking my gif says ANYTHING about firearm sales it doesn't. It has nothing to do with sales, it describes the laws for carrying guns, but he wouldn't know that because he can't be bothered to actually read the wikipedia page or even watch the gif

It's all feels no reals with him. Filter him.

This is obviously a deeply emotional issue for you, otherwise you wouldn't be insulting him, would you?

You were implying, were you not, that 1,200 is not many casualties.
Well, yes, it is when you compare it to a de-gunned country.
The gun is a force multiplier, that's why people carry them. The gun makes murder-suicide much easier (physically and psychologically) than the stick, the rock or the knife.
You gave the evidence yourself.
1,200 versus a handful in de-gunned countries. This doesn't fall in line with population differences, it falls in line with availability of the force multiplier.

So in the UK, a country with a population about 1/5th that of the USA, murder-suicide is about 100 times less frequent.
Gee, I wonder what the limiting factor could be.

Always remember, daring to write about female problem behavior = "hatred for women".
Ok Sinead, you have a calm night. Try not to piss yourself in any telephone boxes.

That whole post screams that you don't know shit about guns. Did you learn everything from the lib media? When was the last time a bullet propelled itself?

Why the fuck did no one check these trips?

You guys let yourselves get derailed too easily.

Yes, obviously we should be discussing the developments in this news story that you just brought to our attention. Wait, no you didn't. Eat shit (1) faggot.

t. assmad yuropoor

Although you are probably just trolling, you hit on an important point.
The primary attraction of guns is not self-defence or any other legitimate purpose, it is male empowerment fantasy.
The admiring, fetishization, stroking, touching, caressing and copious mental fantasy really does happen.

You didn't cite anything you stated.

When did we let Feminist get in here?

Seems there's quite a few threads with "concerned leftists" trying to "inform and educate" Holla Forums right now. The language they use is enough to easily detect them. If this is the best they can do, it's pretty fucking pathetic.

Like this.
archive.fo/2DNzy

Try reading the whole thread.

What has feminism got to do with teenage empowerment fantasy?

He's a lying piece of shit. Several people in this thread have already debunked him numerous times. He refuses to read any sources we post, mischaracterizing the contents of them to prove that he doesn't read them.

He's a virgin europoor who hates Americans. Notice how his thesis is that women are bad because they are anti-gun. If he were genuinely anti-gun himself, then he'd think that women were good for being anti-gun like him. He's obviously deeply jealous of our guns and women who will never touch him.

Everything you wrote is a product of your imagination.

You are so blatantly female and feminist.

>>>Holla Forums

Just filter him. There is no point conversing with people who aren't exercising good faith. You can't convince somebody who isn't coming from a position of sincerity in the first place, so what's the point?

You should go out and buy a gun then kill yourself with it

Tells Holla Forums what to do for the 4th time.

Keep bringing your sockpuppets, Keep saying it, keep trying to out-group, it's your standard tactic.

Keep showing your true colors.

There's no point. All I've seen from your posts is rhetoric and false equivalencies combined with a few choice freech memes.

Fuck off

"rhetoric."

archive.is/UGbpN

How new are you?

Using this post as an example.
How exactly can you back up your attribution bias without even an article or source discussing this concept. You haven't convinced any anons in this thread using your biased argumentation. Give us primary sources, cite every sentence for as of now it's merely rhetoric, or admit you're relying on derivative opinions without attributing them to their sources.

Just because it's pretty and neat it doesn't mean its true.

wrong post as example, see

Traitors hang first user

do they? or is it just that women gather in gun free zones?

t.Holla Forums

Why is it that the most notorious spree-killers have all been underdeveloped, effeminate millennial males?
Why do 6'2 men with well developed physiques never seem to go on rampages?

Weak out-grouping attempt.
You sure are familiar with feminist talking points though.

My citations were adequate considering none were provided to the contrary. I'm not wasting my time building a great list of citations when the people reading them aren't interested in the truth.

Try reading the whole thread.

Traitors hang first user

Isn't it amusing how liberals think it is worse when one person kills three people than when three people kill three people?

What's worse, having one murderer, or having three murderers? Obviously the number of victims being equal, having more murderers is worse. But of course "single-shootings" disproportionately affect men and are disproportionately committed by niggers using cheap handguns, so that doesn't fit their narrative at all.

Do you always lie, or only when you're emotionally threatened?
The "infographic" is from an article that is linked to twice in that post.
The article attributes the source data:
Thanks for demonstrating the truth of what I wrote about going to the effort to provide sources, they are just ignored or denied, or lied about not existing.

Numerous citations have been posted. If you are too lazy to read them, that is your problem.

I bet women are more likely to die when shot than men. Men shooting victims are probably more likely to survive long enough to make it to an E.R. They're also probably fitter and have better fight-or-flight reflexes in response to danger, and are therefore better at escaping.

Never met a Feminist who wasn't a chronic victim. So it's more like they cluster in those gun free zones for "Safety".

Just so you're a bit more successful next time you come here to freechpost, make sure you use CIA Factbook as a primary source, use JSTOR database and just do a keyword search with whatever topic you're dealing with, and then cite at the bottom of your post in MLA or APA format. It will go a long way to convince any retards here to adopt your position.

You've posted two info-graphics with citations copypastad at the bottom, sorry user but that's insufficient. Keep replying with your
and I'm sure it will convince over anons.

Wasted Dubs

Mass shootings in schools would definitely bias towards women, since there are few male teachers. Mass shootings in offices or factories who ever heard of that? It's always offices. That's probably worth analyzing… probably skew towards men.

No one arguing the contrary provided any citations. You have shown what you do with citations, you claim they irrelevant, or not satisfactory, or biased. No one is going to run a fool's errand to bring your "citations" so that you can dismiss them.

"copypastad".
Are you saying that copy and paste should not be used? Just how far are you going to push this "I am a teacher" role to hide the fact that you provided no citations AT ALL to support your claims?

This "I am an authority figure and your sources are not academically acceptable" may work on Reddit or the classroom, not so much here.

who gives a fuck about that.

shes clearly not the right one if shes triggered by guns.

>you have shown what you do with citations, you claim they irrelevant
They aren't primary sources, you're using media-funded studies rather than sources curated by academia, the state, or Intel agencies. All I'm asking for is primary sources. You perhaps would've convinced me with your rhetoric had you provided primary sources rather than these biased secondary sources. This is the only critique I'm giving, that of your source quality, and given that they aren't primary sources (academia, the government's most recent crime stats as of the calendar year of 2015, or lintel agencies) I'm correct in doing so.
Claim this 'appeal to authority' point all you want, I'm just trying to help you convince other anons in the future. If you want to rely on distilled memes and copypastas, feel free to, but the freech tactics of yonder year aren't working as effectively as they once were.

"not giving a fuck" doesn't make the consequences go away.

Nobody likes America, kike-lover. You destroyed Europe so you could have your own ZOG empire. Fuck you.

As an American, I have no interest in my country occupying Germany or other Euro nations. I want Americans to come home.

What the fuck happened in this thread?

You weren't participating in this thread, so don't pretend to care what we chose to discuss in absence of new information from germany.

What gave you the impression that anyone here cares about convincing you?
Then go and look them up, they are cited in the article to which the "infographic" belongs.
Finnish government is the primary source for Finnish crime data.
It is cited in the article.
I'm not interested in "convincing" anyone.
Haven't you noticed that this out-grouping tactic isn't working?
Yet you keep using it.
Why don't you go back to posting on your original ID? Sinead

At this point I think that islamisation of western Europe will be beneficial to them. Convert and you can open carry full fun AK. And no income tax.

Just a kike shilling hard against guns.

"c'mon goy these murder mashines are bad"
"Let the criminals handle the guns, heres a wooden stick and a knife to defend your family."

Why are you posting this faggoty and defeatist pozzload here? You'd serve your countrymen better by killing yourself now instead of spreading such a hateful attitude of failure. Jeezus.

you act like Americans were consciously thinking about that. The majority of Americans that fought in ww2 fought because they were drafted by the goverment. Its not like Americans had any idea what they were fighting for but they were forced to and so they did it anyways. Also you point out that America did this but seem to purposely lack out the eternal Anglo's role played in getting America to fight Nazi Germany. Also America wouldnt have fought against Nazi Germany if pearl harbor never occured which led Hitler to 'take part' in Japans war against the US. Though Pearl Harbor was prodded into happening when (((FDR))) purposely decided cut off the trading of oil and scrap metal to Japan. Don't blame white Americans for what happened in ww2, they were only doing what they were forced to do. Americans didnt feel as if they were fighting for ZOG or really anything at all, the closest thing Americans felt they were fighting for was a sense of 'freedom' or national sovreignty, also you forget that the Lugenpresse kept pumping into the general public that Germany was going to invade and America because they want 'world domination'.
One flaw in the aryan is that they are automatically more loyal to their own group than to that of a larger folk, thats why the name 'Benedict Arnold' is synonymous with traitor in America.

Remember when this was a thread about mudslimes killing people in Germany?

Decent bait. Did the classic "I will demand you argue in good faith while I insult you and ignore every point I can't counter" shit. Couldn't hold it together at the end, though.

Then your arguments should stand on their own without you shitposting in support. Every additional post adds to the weakness of your position. Instead, as you continue to respond to my bait posts and either call me an eceleb or appeal to authority plebbitor, you prove that your derivative opinions are largely without substance.
I'm glad you think Finnish crime data, as sourced from a Finnish blog, is sufficient evidence when comparing the whole of Europe's gun ownership/homicides/suicides, the United States' gun ownership/homicides/suicides, and the various ideologies guiding gun ownership levels therein. I'm still waiting on that source for your 'gun ownership is a male power fantasy based on its phallic representation' claim.

Actual source: Source: Police Firearam Information Register, Statistics Finland

Why feminist are always ugly/fat/borderline deformed?

The outside is a reflection of what's inside.

This is how it works.
It's laughable that sex-starved young men believe that being denied sex would have no effect on their behavior.

The pretty ones find love and love love. The ones who cannot find love are the ones who dwell on the gender dichotomy. They spend all their time thinking about it, and become opinionated about it. They make an identity out of their own failure with the opposite sex.

nothing to see here
/thread

Complete bullshit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/25_meter_rapid_fire_pistol#World_Championships.2C_total_medals

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Olympic_medalists_in_shooting#25_meter_rapid_fire_pistol

It's not that simple. If mere access to guns made people good shooters, Americans would have to be the best shooters by far, followed by Yemenis. Which simply isn't the case.

Let's look at the ISSF world shooting championships.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISSF_World_Shooting_Championships#Nations

1. Soviet Union where people have very little access to guns
2. America gun country number 1
3. tiny Switzerland with it's like 7 million people
4. Italy another country without wide access to guns
5. no gun country China.

So clearly, access to guns doesn't necessarily equal good shooters.

Cult of the Sniper
I'd say that counts as evidence for firearm exposure improving marksmanship.
Roman master race!
They have the numbers. For instance they've got far more geniuses than Switzerland, but that's a consequence of their population size, nothing else.

It should also be noted that the french used to be excellent snipers because they had tons of markmanship clubs. That's why the Spanish word for sniper is "francotirador". Who ever heard of French snipers these days though? The French no longer value marksmanship, and are therefore no longer known for it.

eric harris wasn't jewish (left) but dylan klebold was (far-left) in pic related.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francs-tireurs

kill yourself user.

Maybe but I'd ascribe it more to the Soviet sports system which was of utmost importance and priority to the Soviet government.

But they don't have more exposure than say Americans nor Yemenis, yet are MUCH better shooters than them and, arguably, anyone else in the world.

So does India (25th place).

Dammit, Russia!!!

WEW
You are one assblasted europoor. Bet you regret wagging your finger and clucking your tongue at the backwards burgers for all those decades. Socialist utopia indeed.

since when is loughner jewish, or the joker for that matter? also, harris was pretty sure not jewish.

proofs plox

Women been voting in the U.S. for a hundred years.
Still can own any gun I want.

You seem to forget our checks and balances, to take our firearms would require a Constitutional amendment, and that requires 2/3rds of the states to ratify…never happen.

And plenty of women are in favor of gun ownership in the states, anyway.

You have to go back. To Holla Forums… Or wherever the fuck you came from.

Gun laws in SU were similiar then in EU now.

EU is SU 2.0

I'm sorry. It won't happen again.

The Chinese numbers help them because at some point some party member decided that they would prioritize finding and training marksmen. The Indians obviously haven't done that. But if they did, they could. There is nothing physiological that allows chinks to snipe but not poo in loos. A totalitarian system without widespread public access to guns can still produce skilled snipers iff somebody in the system values marksmanship.

A decentralized system like America can produce skilled snipers if the decentralized system, that is to say, the American public values marksmanship, but in a decentralized system this only works if access to guns is also decentralized if rifles are available to the public. If America was like the UK, it would not be in second. It'd be down there with India, or lower.

Right but Soviet leadership came to understand the value of marksmanship during Stalingrad, particularly for their propaganda value. The Soviets had lots of skilled marksmen because Soviet leadership wanted it that way.

Fake news, germancucks have no gunz kek

Too bad the Nazi, AfD-voting gunman will probably get away Germany is too busy devoted their investigative resources to more important things – like prosecuting 90-year-old Auschwitz janitors and arresting people for facebook posts.

You strange fruit are going to meet the gallows trees one of these days.

Because you're a faggot

i prefer to think of them as year-round tree ornaments, since trees don't produce shit.

Rifles?

I'm pro guns but still please try harder user.

at least now we know more about the mind of a brit or eurocuck. All the better to dismantle the programming put upon it.

meanwhile in fucking sweden…..

So tell me there obvious hamburger

Am I going to fell my moose with a spork?
again with the europe is one country shit, seriously educate your self, this is so embarrassing grandson

more beuracrazy ofc, but you can get any gun you want not uzis or RPG

if you are in I won't say this some typical fraction of the army, you are by law obliged to have an AR at home at any time.

If you go to Svalbard you are not allowed to go outside without a heavy calibre weapon
cuz you will be polar bear snack

sigh…

This doesn't cover hunting rifles and shotguns, which are tools.. I wish I could find the other stats excluding small arms

bad sauce wiki

Come hunting we're further up there, guns are for sports. Rifles and shotguns are tools.

don't bring a gun to a rifle fight

Big problem every fucking year with idiots going there tourists

oh looki there that noice bear, let's pet it
bear snack, part when the ice is gone and they can't get seal, some get stuck and get desperate

Don't listen, get eaten.
You have to set up a string or web of bells around when you sleep outside or down in the snow, and for Gods sake bring huskies or greenland dogs or you are fucked

Also just spotted a dear outside, it's a bit late and I think my neighbors would snap if I went out and fell it lol

dog went nuts
funny then I came up shitposting again, thought it was some people but it was just a deer down from the forest

Mein gott

this thread is full of shitposts… what's the latest? was it an ackbar?

have a last bump, while I hope that deer is still around when people get up

have a last bump

"Gun deaths" 3.25 per 100,000

"Gun suicides" 2.94 per 100,000

That means the rest are accidental or purposeful homicides. 0.31 in 100,000 are purposeful or accidental homicides. This includes people killed by police, people killed in self defense, people killed in accidents, etc.

When you actually factor that in, one in every 322,580.65 people are killed by all other gun related deaths in Finland.

Finland has 15 murders with firearms in 2013. It's virtually fucking nonexistent. Finland also doesn't have noble kangs who use dey glawk fawty problem solver for every little problem.

Get fucked, you nigger jew faggot.

Oh look, Finland doesn't even have a fucking problem!

Sorry, let me spell it out for your retard brain:

There, that make sense for you? Why are law abiding citizens being restricted when the murder rate is so low? There isn't an issue with murder in the first place, so why would guns change that? Guns don't make people kill people, faggot.

I don't get why people think they need or are owed an explination for why I need a gun. Guns are cool, and I like them, and I work for my money, and I'll fucking spend my god damned money on whatever the hell I want to. Why do I need a gun? Because fuck you, that's why.

Still surprised the UK isn't teal with all their knife binning and 1984 bullshit. I'm not surprised that Canadia is around 40% ownership though, most of them are from Injuns. The feather niggers (Métis, pure Injuns are officially near 0 even according to the data they keep secretly I was informed since I was considered Métis by some tribes) have free reign over firearms thanks to Cucks giving them every rights.

Germany used to have a similar gun culture as Switzerland until the Allied occupation confiscated all firearms. Probably goes some way to explaining why they did so well in war, the Americans were the only ones who could match them man for man.
To get back up to that level, it's time to Make Germany Shoot Again.

yup, Russians caused this, like the caused the rapes in germany and the 2008 economic crisis.

Probably stuff like the hall-of-cost too!

must have been another angry muslim who's fatima got touched by the gynocologist.
alluh arschbar!!!

lol, seriously. they go around killing doctors if they suspect infidel behavior haha.

what are these rats doing in our lands???
kill the fuckers already!!!!
seriously, the next crusades are going to cut a bloody swath across europe if this shit contiunes, it is a ticking timebomb waiting to explode….
i'd say when the first sandrats torch the first christmas trees, the time for the final crusade will be upon us…. glory to the kek!!!