Britain goes full Weimar

It is a fair bet that any ‘media reform’ welcomed by Dr Moshe Kantor, President of the European Jewish Congress, will be bad news for the defenders of free speech. So it is with his reaction to the British government’s groundbreaking new definition of anti-Semitism.

Kantor said:

We welcome the UK’s landmark decision to define anti-Semitism, particularly in the face of rising attacks against Jews. We must now look towards other European governments to follow the example set by the UK.

He is referring to the British government’s decision to adopt a “legally binding definition” which will be used by police forces, councils, universities and public bodies. This ratchets the law sharply in the direction of making Jews a legally protected group and placing them beyond criticism. It would certainly sharply curtail academic and journalistic discussion of Jewish group behavior…

theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/12/the-big-chill-on-free-speech-hits-britain/

Other urls found in this thread:

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/175704/sponsors/9vWf58K1IxRmlBP3rybR
bbc.com/news/uk-38281950
rt.com/uk/369967-anti-semitism-definition-britain/
theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/12/the-big-chill-on-free-speech-hits-britain/
web-capture.net
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

article for those who don't want to click the link

And here I thought my country would remain cuck capital of the [Eternal] Anglosphere but it looks like you twats engaged the fucking turbo on this one.

Punishment for Brexit no doubt

How will they deal with all the rapefugees that insult jews?

They'll call White people racist.

I wonder about that as well, the Jews are behind all this but regheads are higher on the oppression scale so i guess it would depend on the situation.

anti semitic

ragheads

using laws to stop people saying truthful things

what could go wrong ?

We need to get #goyim trending on twatter.

First the UK then the inevitable creep in other countries. We must resist.

I'm surprised it took us this long. Holocaust denial was allowed until this passed.

Well I can't say it wasn't expected after good goy Tony Blair was appointed the head of a European body fighting antisemitism, he was bleating on about it earlier this year. But seriously, how does Tony land these cushty jobs, first part of a quartet for the middle east peace envoy, then head of fighting antisemitism in Europe, he must have made some friends with people in high places and kept them happy when he was serving as prime minister.

An Englishman has no right to free speech; especially where the feelings of Jews are concerned; the feelings of the Jews come first, and it is illegal to even ask the question

And even more so for the mudslimes.

You know what they say 'If you want to know who rules over you, find out who you arent allowed to criticize'.

Why the fuck wouldn't you want to click OO?

we have plenty of people on here who freak out whenever someone doesn't use the archive

Except that the same things that would get you into trouble in the UK would get you into trouble in Canada. There's no difference.

He is one of kike's favorite executives, I wouldn't be surprised if he was a kike himself.

Yeah he most certainly is, I bet David Cameron thought he was in for some of the same as well until he had to quit because of Brexit.

Lol, how long before the theoccidentalobserver is illegal to access or outright blocked in the UK? If Nazi Germany passed an anti-aryan defamation law it might look something like the one Jews seem to want for themsel…

Oh shit is that a knock on the door!

Fucking Jews. Even its historically true they can prosecute anyone!

Yeah. With this and NA becoming illegal that's pretty much how I'd describe it.

Where are the Brits going to go from here? Are they going to get their own fascist revolution as a response, like Germany and Italy in the 1920s, or are they going to accept it and progress into terminal communism?

Accuse Jews of killing Palestinians. Go to jail.

Explain that Jews pushed the soap and lampshades story for decades before it was proven a myth. Go to jail.

This is fucking bullshit. What is wrong with you Britbongs?

Would anyone opposing this law technically be guilty of anti-semitism and sent to jail as well? Top kek.

Yes.

This is nothing to do with any citizen, we live in a police state and the Government WILL throw you in a cage full of savage Muslim rapists if you dare question them. We are all prisoners here in this dystopian hell. Don’t let it happen to you.

Live by the kike die by the kike you submissive cucks.

Bullshit, I've been open with my hatred for kikes in public and never got even a fine for it in Canada. Some twat in my town got one for Islamophobia though. He decided to spray paint some muzzie house saying they should go back to their deserts. That's a thing many don't realize in Canada, laws are not always enforced thanks to police discretionary practices. Unless you piss off someone with ties to the government, you're pretty much allowed to criticize anyone and anything (probably also helps that kikes absolutely refuse to learn French around here).

I'm kinda curious as to how brit/pol/'s mental gymnastics will work with this one.
Fuck the eternal anglo.

We openly acknowledge the issues we face, you just can’t handle the occasional bants we bring.

When did i imply that, you tea-sipping. muslim-cock munching faggot?
The only thing i STATED was that island of yours is FUBAR and was never good.

Nothing a good war wouldn't solve

Ohh I am laffin.

Seriously this is straight out of 1984, how do we bongs fight this shit

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

I’ve made a petition – will you sign it?

Click this link to sign the petition:
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/175704/sponsors/9vWf58K1IxRmlBP3rybR

My petition:

Oppose the abolition of freedom of speech. The truth can be offensive.

The new anti-semitism laws oppose freedom of speech. In the name of tolerance and acceptance, and opposing fascism and nazism we are being stripped of our ancestral rights that have ensured freedom and liberty for centuries. Hate-speech and anti-semitism are subversive attacks on our freedom.

IHRA considers antisemitism as among other things: "Accusing the Jews as a people, or Israel as a state, of inventing or exaggerating the Holocaust" False tales of jew-skin-lampshades and jew-fat-soap were taught to me as a kid. These were lies. This new law stands in the way of historical truth and accuracy. bbc.com/news/uk-38281950 rt.com/uk/369967-anti-semitism-definition-britain/ theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/12/the-big-chill-on-free-speech-hits-britain/

—-

Sign it lads.

An excuse so stretched that it reaches from Israel to your prolapsed anus.

Start killing.

Seriously. There's no other way at this point besides to kill officials who made this happen.

use this to your advantage. NA just got banned, right? So, have "former" NA members infiltrate mosques and turn them in for hate speech against ovendodgers. then, muslims will start flipping shit and everyone can say "oy vey the left is full of antisemites" – its a win-win

Well if the UK is acting like the Weimar republic, then I hope Oswald Mosley's ghost is influencing Britain to rise up.

How do you screenshot an entire article?

Use something like Nimbus.

God knows I want to lad but it's easier said than done. You can't half-arse armed insurrection and if it is coming then we're going to need more people on our side.

Why do they keep on making laws like this. They must know that all shit like this does is piss people off. People already think the Jews have too much power and all laws like this do is reinforce that belief.

No, thanks to Ernst Zudel, you need to read more faggot.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R_v_Zundel

.R v Zundel landmark Supreme Court of Canada decision where the Court struck down the provision in the Criminal Code that prohibited publication of false information or news on the basis that it violated the freedom of expression provision under section 2(b) of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms.

It's a good job Joes Cock got shot otherwise they would have had to send her to prison for encouraging boycotts of Israeli goods, and trying to get their actions in Gaza classified as terrorism so we stopped sending them aid.

Done
As much as I hate to say it, send this shit to sargon, especially as he's in the UK **perfect type of thing for his whole "this week in stupid" thing and other e-celeb fags. Pretty much the only way it's gonna gain traction and they are usually all for free speech, even those cucks should see this is going way too extreme.

the brits have always been cucks, just go to /britpol/ and see for yourself, they still think Churchill did nothing wrong and that Hitler was worse than having niggers infest your nation.

he's Jewish and has defend jews before, even the name is a giveaway.

I used "Easy Screen Shot" it's an add on for firefox and is available from their site

Read the fucking sticky, especially the link on sabotage.

Yeah, that's pretty much how it works. Also if you try to induce a bribe from someone with ties to the government.

There's so much wrong with this that I'm not even gonna bother, I stopped being able to feel rage a couple years ago but this came close I gotta admit

Hate to tell you fam but there's a reason just about every dystopian movie and novel comes from there, we view it as fiction except on here where it's plainly obvious it's becoming global prophecy and they view it as nonfiction

And I take it the destruction of Europe, real life 1984, and child slavery rings are also bants? Come now lad

Ignore that faggot, there's at least one group of twats who seem to get their jollies from stirring shit between brit/pol/ and the rest of the board by referring to dresden constantly and saying 'its just banter u dumb yanks xD'.
90% of the shit that Holla Forums has a problem with from brit/pol/ can be attributed to them, the other 10% is a difference in attitude in that we dont think we can overthrow our government just by going in spoons blazing.

Meh, don't worry user I don't have an issue at all with UKanons. I'm murican and my country is pretty shitty and pozzed but goddamn I don't envy you guys at all. At least here if shit gets too bad there's a ton of more land to move to. You guys have two islands and that's it. Granted it could also be seen as a strategic asset too, if you have nowhere to run and hide then neither does the enemy

Is jewish lampshade denial gonna be illegal?

web-capture.net