G.O.P. Resistance Builds to John Bolton as State Dept. Deputy

G.O.P. Resistance Builds to John Bolton as State Dept. Deputy

archive.fo/cBJpC

TRUMP TEAM, DON'T PICK BOLTON

THIS WILL BE ONE OF THOSE POLITICALLY EXPEDIENT THINGS THAT WILL BITE YOU IN THE ASS LATER

Holla Forums won't let me post the rest of the article. Admins, please fix your shit.

Fuck Bolton, he was involved in 9/11. Literally a terrorist.

this is literally "Romney had a wonderful meeting with Trump! All Hail SoS Romney!" tier

Pretty sure Trump had kikes who were connected with Larry Silverstein's insurance deal with the WTC working on his campaign.

I'd like to see Bolton admit the Iraq war was a mistake hoping that it will open the door for him to become deputy Secretary of State …and then being snubbed by Trump.

What the fuck does Deputy SoS even do?

Does the position have any power?

Bolton was ambassador to the UN, a position Holla Forums assures me is meaningless.

This is probably bullshit speculation on the Lugenpresse's part. I really hope Trump isn't dumb enough to put Bolton in any position more powerful than White House mail boy.

The none Trump Republicans need to be wary of reacting to media pressure. Trump exposed them for what they were.

On one hand, it's "Romney is a contender" all over again. I'll have a good laugh if he pulls a bait and switch and uses that time to talk about 9/11, further fucking with those that oppose them.
On the other hand, having the deputy in conflict with the SoS ensures they will not be up to shenanigans and potentially try and usurp him in one manner or the other. A lot of great leaders have done something like this.
This level of chess is too much for me sometimes.

I remember one user speculating that Trump was going to follow Hitlers example and keep his underlings in constant conflict so they can never usurp his authority.

Bolton's not getting the job. Romney had a better chance of being picked as SoS than Bolton does of being in this adminstration.

If he does get picked it's because he doesn't entirely trust T. Rex and wants him to fight with the deputy to limit his ability to Usurp power like Hillary did to Obama.

TBH it's classic strategy if you play Crusader Kings 2 as an Empire with different Kingdoms underneath.
The trick is to give vassals to those kings that are have antagonistic ttraits They have to keep each other in check all the time so they don't have the energy to plot against you.

It's D&C on an individual level. Basic but effective.

For once I'm rooting for the GOP over Trump. I know Trump rewards loyalty but Bolton's a piece of shit who to this day believes the Iraq War was a good idea. He's "loyal" to Trump as a way of worming the neocons back into power.

why isn't Holla Forums all over this

wew lads

kekkles

:^)

The english are the best, germany sucks nigger dick.

Hullo

Fuck Jerries, Fuck off to hell, the English are the masters of this earth.

for him

wew

wew2

wew3

wew4

Imkampfy is Mexican

JERRIES SHOULD DIE TBH LADS

wew6

Dashing through the snow, bombing kraut families.

Light their back on fires, laughing all the way.

The English are the masters of this earth.

Fuck Jerries and their worshipping larpers like Imkampfy

God Bless Nelson Mandela

smh off by 5

FOR HIM

I'm happy /britfag/ got purged.