#ChristmasSoWhite

archive.fo/TPJZF

How does this make you feel, stormchucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-PVhFy4cmS8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The campaign has been financed so far by eight large media and marketing groups including Google, MediaCom, Saatchi & Saatchi and Edelman. In an email Karen Blackett, chief executive of MediaCom, said: “This campaign is long overdue and is so needed.”

It feels like these idiots should realize that "whitelash" is going to get very real very soon.

sage

He was joking. Calm your shit.

Retarded leftists don't even realize that saying is talking about snow. Their stupidity sometimes amazes me.

So jews promoting "diversity". Nothing new.

do you have autism

They're just using a double endandre; they (well, all but a few turbotards) know "white Christmas" refers to snow.

Stormchucks should be what marxists call New Balance.

Exactly. They're gonna keep pushing 'til the normies get sick of it. You can try to take away people's homelands, pussy, dignity and cash, but eventually they're gonna make you regret it. Kikes can't restrain themselves enough to perform the slow boil.

So from this I can infer that they're saying 1) Christmas is racist and 2) merely being white is enough to count as racist.

Christmas comes from Yuletide, which is a Pagan European holiday. Niggers should go back to Africa, celebrate Kwanzaa and be happy that we don't use their useless asses to decorate 30ft trees instead of using lights and plastic crap to decorate 7ft trees. Kikes should also go back to Israel forever to celebrate Hanuka and be glad the tress aren't grown with their ashes as source of phosphorous.

Not even the Christians couldn't completely bastardize Yuletide and you think your shitty hashtag nonsense will do anything? More sign waving by self-righteous hypocrites.

These fucking cunts are all the same

Shitty call center place I wageslave at mandates we say "happy holidays" instead of "merry Christmas" because MUH OTHER RELIGIONS.

Boy, deep down they really want the white man to give them the boot.

>Christmas has somehow become linked with the idea of white people and snow.

>SOMEHOW
WHAT THE FUCK

Well shit, between all the brown people offended by Christmas, you'd think there was a pattern emerging

Fucking blacks are STILL only 10% of the population so why the fuck do they get so much exposure

I mean…okay I get it when they say there's more shitskins in European countries (that shouldn't be there), and so we need to diversify everything and shit.

But that's just fucking stupid.

Funniest shit is the apartment complex I used to live in. It's mostly full of mudslimes right now and from what I heard the new staff the landlord hired put up "Merry Christmas" banners with a Christmas tree in the lobby. That staff did good. Back when I was still living there, it was managed by a bunch of limp wristed cucks who did whatever the fuck the invaders asked them to, hell I remember public messages being translated in Arabic before I left the place.

kek where is this from?

Oh boy, more unnaturally forced diversity. That always sits well with people. It's already ruined business so may as well fuck up holidays too. Hang the niggers from the town's Christmas tree.

This is what natural diversity looks like in case anyone has forgotten.

This pisses me off more than a dindu race mixing with a coal burner and many other things. Christmas is a Pagan holiday that is purely European in origin. Shitskins have nothing to do with it and they only started to because of these fucking Jews desperately trying to conflate social value with monetary value to stuff their fucking pockets with more of their shallow shekels.

If Google is behind this SJW shit, I'm going to seriously reassess my relationship with them.

Heh. How new are you, fag?

Jewgle was always corrupt.

You should have boycotted Google a long time ago. They are a governmental asset with ties to the deep state. SJWs have long been exposed as an alphabet creation and Jewgle will side with that.

We're so close…yet so far. People realize there is blatant anti-white propaganda and marxism being shilled, but they don't know (((who))) is shilling it.

Not only that but a lot are apathetic about it. But I'll you something, I mod a sub on plebbit orientated around the social justice/cultural marxist movement, kinda big, and people are are starting to get pissed, especially young white women. There is hope.

#ChristmasSoWhite because it is White. It is European. Arab/Semite is not European. Black and Asian is not European. Christian is not Pagan.

Wrong.

No it doesn't. Yule and Christmas didn't overlap and they don't resemble one another outside of some heavily Christianized remnants of Yule practices.

webm related.

Just a coincidence that they land on the same day. A 'pure coincidence,' one might say.

white christmas is racist!

Scandinavian/Nordic Christians celebrate Yule not Christmas.

Yeah do you even. One is about the sun being reborn represented by a cross, the other is about the son of God being born, represented by a cross. Any resemblance is purely coincidental.

I heard there used to be lots of snow, reindeer, evergreen trees, and tailoring in Africa but the white man stole all of it.

Black Christmas is deadly!

Come on, guys! Post pictures of white families having fun in snow instead! The paid shills can't compete with us once we get going.

Uh, user, did you choose the right word or did autocorrect strike again?

also checked

Yes, I chose the right word. You're taking their little movement, and turning it against them; the golem turned against its makers.

Okay. It's just a particularly specific word that didn't seem quite right.

"We beez christmas now."

Subsume.

We should flood it with videos of nignog Black Friday stampedes and other Christmas related chimping videos and juxtapose that with vintage pictures of white families celebrating Christmas from back when America was great and white.

Well, the definition of suborn that I'm familiar with has to with inducing someone to commit a crime (typically perjury). There is another definition that is more general which the other user used and of which I was unaware. So suborn can be used that way.

Original Christianity was desert asceticism that questioned the morality of even sex within marriage for procreation and for centuries leaned towards "It's degenerate". Everything of Christianity that is family-oriented, celebratory, aesthetic, that's all Pagan in origin, it's the only way they could sell Christianity to Hellenes, Latins, Germanics, Celts, and Gaels.

You're looking for the word "subvert". We want to subvert their shitty little hashtag.

L.O.L…..

that would be neat add angry arab destroying xmas trees and toss in self hateing whites bashing religion and add in the seasons greatings pic from Furgason fade to rubbing had gif Merchant
PROPAGANDA USE THEIR TACTICS
PICTURES WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS

kek

You do know that a big part of Christianity's rise in early Rome was them outbreeding everyone else, right?

Make no mistake, this is
JUDEO-CHRISTMAS

nobody would buy it, least the niggers themselves
the only thing they share with other people is STDs

And they wonder why people hate them. You hate whitey so much, stop celebrating something invented by whitey and only pray to baby Jesus. No Christmas tree, no presents, no nothing. Goddamn faggots.

I hope they include the muslim minority for our invading friends, them bitches be crazy about christmas, they got mad love for the baby Jeebus.

It's filling me with glee.

Paganism is full white, Christcucks stole it with their "we are all the same under god" and now have to endure shit like this.

I'll be enjoying my actually white "christmas" at home.

Finishing a handmade julebock, too.

In 1 BC it was called Yule.

Sublime?

Of course they are. Look at the (((google))) image results for White Christmas. A suspiciously dark person in the third image, top row, but otherwise all whites. It's mostly from the musical but regardless, it's all rightful American citizens.

That musical sucks btw. Every five fucking minutes they reprise "White Christmas."

paganism is fucking gay

Grade school shaming tactics.

These exist?

Listen boys I know you all love to argue about shit no one cares about such as if Christmas is pagan or christian or whatever. But, it's pretty fucking obvious the thing only became popular because happy merchants got together and created an artificial date for all the suckers to spent their shit buying a bunch of useless shit. It's not even a secret, you can read it straight from kikepedia.

With that said, that doesn't mean we must let this pass, anything that tries to undermine things which are viewed as white culture and make it about diverty must be stopped.

This lefty pandering for diversity is fucking insulting to everyone involved, not just whites. Some "ethnic minorities" probably don't even want to celebrate Christmas. A house full of Jews isn't going to have a fucking Christmas tree. Just like all these movie and play remakes where everyone all of a sudden is black, this shit isn't even about extending warm feelings to other groups, its just about stealing shit from whitey.

#HanukkahSoJewish

Have you been living under a fucking rock?

Then why do they have fathers?

Fuck off, Christcuck, with your tranny god.

Can't get even more tranny/herm than that.

Reported for intl.

This.
Bring it right back to the kikes.

lel

Isn't that why you niggers invented kwanzaa? Celbrate your shitty holiday and let the white man keep christmas. #KwanzaaSoBlack

no, he made MAN as in males in his image, then he made women in the image of man (Adam). Try reading the Bible some time.

That makes Adam the tranny.
Adam is the image of Volcano Demon Yahweh.
Ergo, Volcano Demon Yahweh is a tranny.

Reported for intl.

THAT"S WHAT IT IS AND WAS ALWAYS ABOUT SINCE YULE YOU FUCKING KIKES

ONLY WHITE PEOPLE CAN CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS. ANYONE ELSE CELEBRATING IT IS LIKE TRYING TO PLAY ONE OF BEETHOVEN'S SYMPHONIES ON A KAZOO

18The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness, 19since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. 20For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

21For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools 23and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like a mortal human being and birds and animals and reptiles.

24Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. 25They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.

26Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

28Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done. 29They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips, 30slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents; 31they have no understanding, no fidelity, no love, no mercy. 32Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.

This.

All I hear is whining. Go lick some invader feet, cuck.
When you're done doing that you can put decorate a yule tree and put up some mistletoe, etc.

Reported for intl.

But blacks are supposed to celebrate Quanza. Christmas is basically slavery.

Oy vey! Someone get Dice in here immediately.

There's something endearing about it when they do it though.

I don't really care that much to be honest. Christmas is for Christians and whether somebody meets that title depends on the individual rather than the race. Leftists are always going to roll around like pigs in their virtue-signalling multikulti filth, and the majority of non-urban whites are always going to think it's dumb but not voice that opinion online. Seems like business as usual and it won't get anything done.

It's not a coincidence that many Christian traditions fall on the same days as pagan traditions. When the Catholic Church was trying to do away with paganism during medieval times (and for good reason, paganism let women be in charge and muh European babies were being killed), it often placed Christian days right on top of pagan days, in an attempt to crowd it out and replace it. It's really not much different from what happens when missionaries go to little islands. The religion of choice in these locations becomes a blend between Christian beliefs and indigenous pagan traditions. Likewise, Christianity in Europe became a blend - there is a strong upholding of Christian theology, but the traditions (especially ones related to holidays) are nearly all European. Since Europe has been so powerful, successful, and overarching in the world, the indigenous pagan traditions that blending with Christianity got spread to everywhere else. Honestly, much of Holla Forums could do with a little historical education sometimes, especially concerning church history, since it affects nearly all of European history for the past two millennia.

Indeed.
But the fact stands, Christianity is not needed for Europe, at all.
Our own gods are strong and beautiful.
Our customs likewise.
We even have moral laws.
Christianity on the other hand brought more death, bloodshed and anguish to Europe than little things before it.
To that I say: The sacking of Constaninople.
99.99% of things Christianity "saved Europe" with was the fault of it in the first place.
Thanks, jesus.
And for what ends? You're still celebrating yule today.
The semitic part 0.000001% of the people like.
Everything people love about Christianity today is pretty much post renaissance and beyond, when paganism made its way into christianity.

One hashtag to counter this:
#niggerclaus
He comes down your chimney and steals your shit.

Most people who are religious are so because of their beliefs and not because of the perceived cultural/political benefits of a religion. Not everybody can be as euphoric as you. But even if we are to debate the benefits of a religion, it was Christians that kicked out Jews, kept out Muslims, and advanced/created the many fields of science we have today. And let's not forget that if it weren't for Catholic monks writing everything down and preserving observations, you and I wouldn't even know anything about the finer details of European paganism. There is absolutely no way to revive that, it can never exist in its original form again.
I regret this just as much as anybody else, and I wish it didn't happen.
An emperor tried to unite Europeans, and because Europeans are Europeans, they said no and killed each other.

And in case people don't know how to worship pagan gods.

Myth: You have to become a hippie tree hugger.
Reality: The gods rely on humans to become Übermensch warriors to fight with them in the twilight of the gods.
To worship Thor: All you gotta do is become stronger.
To worship Odin: All you gotta do is become more wise and knowledgeable.
To worship Freya: All you gotta do is strive toward beauty, create and nurture it

Anything else is a bonus.
This is the main part.

Odin breathed life into the first people, both were trees.
The yule tree doesn't just represent the perserverance of life in utter darkness, but also ourselves.

The star on top of the tree is the symbol for enlightenment.
Enlightenment we are to strive toward.
To reach for the stars.

Hell, even valhalla is just another training ground.

The gods need us, they rely on us. We are part of their army.
They would rather serve us than us serve them, but they, of course, empower you if you follow their aspects and venerate them through them.

It was a religious war first and foremost.
Even today there are numerous denominations and they all hate one anothers guts.

I get that Christianity is very divided. I promise you that as a Christian, I am in all likelihood much more bothered by it than you. We should keep in mind though that Christianity was united when it was in only the Middle East and southeastern Europe, and nearly every conflict was started by western/northern Europeans. These were conflicts that generally did not take place anywhere near as much in other areas. If on Holla Forums we are going to use this kind of rhetoric to criticize other races, we should at the very least be able to admit to the same kinds of evidence when it applies to us.

Deuteronomy 31:6
Deuteronomy 20:4
Isaiah 40:31
Psalm 31:24

Proverbs 3:13-17
Ephesians 5:15-17

1 Peter 3:3-4
Philippians 4:8

Monks wouldn't even have had to transcribe all that stuff if they hadn't sacked the pagan temples and libraries.

Part of why paganism made such a comeback during the renaissance was because of crusaders finding books in muslim libraries, which had records of christians doing all that vile shit to the pagans.

They brought those books back with them, people were rightfully upset, it was tried to be stifled, but the cat was out of the bag, even if took some time.

Our ancestral faith has been so strong that it was not just impossible for Christians to stamp it all out, despite the torture and murder of their fellow men, but also not to forget it.

If an effort were made, it would be possible for things to return as they were.
It's not impossible at all.

Those citations are nice and all, but the point was that it's not required to be some treehugger or something.

I'm not surprised that the bible has similar things.
But that's not the point. The point is that people think being pagan means being hippie.

And since this is in the bible, again, it should be no problem for people to continue this with their REAL religion.

To add to this.
Pagan aesthetics are incredibly beautiful too.
Which, again, "coincides" with renaissance Christian art.
When nature and women were put back into the motifs.
The sistine chapel, the entire ceiling could be refitted with little plaques that read "Apollo" "Jupiter" and so forth and they would look perfectly to the name.

Pagan temples are in no way inferior to churches.
In fact, they would look freaking badass AND utterly close to our hearts.

Who doesn't love that rich, wholesome "fantasy" feel?

This website is really screwed up even though they said it was fixed, so pic related is my response to your other posts.
This is only something we can relate to today because of the Christians that made up Middle Earth and Faerun.

Reported for intl.

Reported for intl.

Reported for intl.

It's like they want to do the job of waking up whites for us

Can't find that picture of the white, blonde, blue eyed muslim blowing steam from his ears and claiming Islam is the religion of his ancestors.
Anybody has it?

Which were themselves based on European folklore, via a series of intermediaries. The Lord of the Rings did not spontaneously coalesce from the luminous æther, but from a lifetime of absorbing and studying the rich endemic folk traditions of Europe.

Dream on.
I mean, it's a great book and all, but nah.

Not at all. The edda and co exist without it, and I can't remember Thor and co being in LotR.

And they make cash grab movies about those even today.

So, yeah. Nah.

Still, it says a lot if one of the primary reasons the masses care about the more intricate details of European folklore is because it made for great fantasy games and books. Don't get me wrong, I think the culture of our ancestors is incredibly interesting and I really ought to devote more time to it. But living it? My Celtic pagan ancestors were known for their head hunting. It was a symbol of pride and righteousness to, when offered a sum of money, cut off somebody's head and keep it as a trophy. That's really cool and all, but I'm not going to go around doing that, or even pretend like I want to. And at this point, I really can't give up Christianity. All of my prayers are always answered, even in the times that I doubt. How can I deny that? It would be dishonest.

We should flood this hashtag with Muslims celebrating Christmas. Muslims will get offended at the hashtag and will thus put leftists in conflict with one of their protected groups.

Look at it this way.
If the murdering and vandalizing church with all its hatred toward paganism had to bend the knee, so to speak, because too many people knew and loved our ancestral folklore so much.

Why would "we" require someone like Tolkien to bring it back to us.

Why would it be more likely that he influenced us and not the other way around?

If paganism shaped christianity itself!

And

Wrong.
Headhunting was done because the brain resides in the skull and they actually went for their OWN heads.
Either to preserve it so they may "connect" and influence the dead, maybe guide it, or other things.

The essence was in the brain and all that.

But I won't put it past some tribes to also take them as trophies.
A lot of pagan "knowledge" has been filtered through the demonization lense of the church, I'm afraid.

Pagans were not cavemen.

Grabbing them from the battlefield, and whatnot, for example.
Take them home to be buried and so forth.

Ymir (the frost giant). His skull top is the firmament and all that.
His scattered brains the swirling clouds.
The head is an important thing.

Do your gods answer your prayers?

This is funny. Here are some pics to use.

this

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

I don't pray to them. So I wouldn't know.
Plus, the gods aren't perfect, themselves.

Odin sacrificed an eye to drink from Mimirs (a troll) spring which gave knowledge.
When Odin was young he was ignorant and wanted to know about the world he was to rule.
So, under many disguises, he roamed the land and all that.

Til he found the smartest troll of them all.
Mimir wouldn't let him drink, until Odin begged enough for the troll to offer a deal.

His eye.

Odin plucked it out, drank from the spring, and both became friends (as well as Mimir becoming his advisor).

We need to work on ourselves if we want to gain anything.
The gods empower us through our deeds.
I venerate them mostly for my own pleasure, though.

I prefer this to "acting mysteriously", to be honest.
What I do sometimes, though, is do the pagan equivalent of WWJD.

Very good user. Now just add the text '#ChristmasSoWhite' to pictures like these and watch this shit blow up.

The more this can be promoted from the multiculti/diversity angle, with the implied message that Muslims should be secularized, the more conflict you will create between libs and Muslims.

Cuckstians are 100% lacking in awareness.

Flood social media with burqa clad Muslims celebrating Christmas

It will push their hashtag so far into the absurd that nobody will be able to take it seriously. But on the same hand, they will feel powerless to stop such a brave display of patently absurd multiculturalism.

Fuck off Chaim

Is your soul saved yet, white man? :^)

If they aren't perfect, how are they deities? I don't know much about paganism so I don't know how this works. In my opinion, any metaphysical being less than perfect does not seem worthy of any worship.
That's really cool, my favorite is the time that Loki turned himself into a female horse so he could get dominated by a stallion and give birth to little magic horses.

I was talking to somebody who follows the Norse traditions, not to a child who doesn't understand how large number generators work. And do you really think the majority of the kekposters get down on their knees and pray several times per day?

Do you think pagans get down on their knees to pray?

Kek answers mine. Does your hebrew god answer yours?

Something that is perfect ceases to live and exist.
Perfect means whole, without want or need.
The moment you become perfect is the moment where you, in a sense, die.

Want subjects to live good lives?
Whoops, that's not something a perfect being would say.
For this implies the being has worry about the subjects, and worry is a want, so to speak.

When a "living" thing becomes perfect it …becomes inert.

Wut?
I mean Loki is pretty crazy and he did conceive a wolf and a snake.
Never heard of this one though. But yeah, Loki is quite nuts.

or, in other words.
Yahweh is so far from perfect, it's almost amusing.
A perfect being has no desires, for having desires means you're not whole, not without all wants met.
And so forth, perfection = inert death.

Based on every representation of Norse paganism I have ever seen in my life, yes.

Every single one. I have a friend who was struggling with internet addiction, lived in the ghetto, was angry all the time, and had a terrible relationship with his family. The night after praying his computer broke beyond repair, later on his tablet broke too. He ended up moving to a nicer neighborhood with AC in his apartment, and his family has been steadily improving. His life is the greatest I have ever seen it, and he has come to Christianity as well. I prayed for Trump, that happened too. A couple nights ago I couldn't fall asleep, and I prayed that God would help me through my final the next morning. Despite having 1.5 hours of sleep and a panic attack when I woke up, the exam went extremely well. I prayed for guidance when I was considering Catholicism and Orthodoxy, and a few days later I crashed my bicycle and was unable to go to the Orthodox Church, and also happened to make eye contact with the Catholic priest nearby, which led to a wonderful discussion. These are a tiny portion of my prayers.

It is a placebo to disguise reality. For example, how many christians do you think prayed to have Trump elected, and when he was elected, they misguidedly tough that it was their prayer that did it. We, however, who know better, know he won due to a well strategized campaign, the virulent spread of anti-semitic memes and resolute endurance on the part of his voterbase. A christian however will indulge himself in the false perception that because heprostrates himself before a jewish entity who osent have his well being at heart and ask for something, he is "blessed".

Why would a perfect being speak?
Because it feels the NEED to communicate?

That's not perfect. To be perfect means to be wholly, well, perfect.

Why would a perfect being need to think?
Does it lack something and must think about it?
A perfect being has no need to think, for a perfect being knows everything.

You can take this as far as you wish, but, again.
You cannot both be perfect AND do something, for everything we do is for a purpose, and if something has a purpose then that means the purpose, if achieved, will fill a need or want, or desire.

But perfect beings have no desires.
Perfect beings are inert, dead.

So you have seen exactly 0 and make assumptions based upon your ignorance of other faiths to make a point? Noted.

God is single, infinite, eternal, all-powerful, all-present, and all-knowing. This implies complete perfection, and if even one of these qualities were not present, He couldn't be perfect. The saints of Christianity seem more similar to your gods. They were just people, but they were blessed by God. They fought terribly with temptation and with demonic influence, but they persisted and did great works for the Lord. None of them were perfect, but they were raised into heaven for their faith and are venerated for their works. Pic related.

Nice strawman. When I say "representation," that doesn't necessarily imply a fictitious representation. I used to hang out with pagans.

There is as much evidence that millions of Christians praying to God influenced the election significantly as there is that anti-semitic memes influenced the election significantly. And bear in mind, Trump's daughter converted to Judaism and married a rich Jewish man, Trump's son married a Jewish woman involved with Hollywood, and Trump himself has spoken out in support of Israel several times.

An all knowing god has nothing to judge.
An all powerful god can change all the rules.

I could go on, but the crux is, you have a wrong understanding of perfection.

So, if you are perfect, all needs met and none are ever generated, because you are perfect, because if at some point, you would gain a need, then that means you weren't perfect, but almost perfect and that "need" required a long time to manifest.

If Yahweh acts in any way, that means he is not perfect. A perfect being is already whole. There is no further step required.

Being worried about your followers implies imperfection.
It means that if they mess up you would feel sad, a perfect being cannot be sad, for sadness is not perfection.
And so forth.

meant for

You call my definition of perfection a personal opinion (which it is) but you speak on behalf of a perfect, omnipotent, omniscient deity that, by definition (since you do not possess these traits) goes beyond your understanding?

Do you have divine insight?
Why would a perfect god make decisions?
What troubles a perfect god?
Nothing, for a perfect god is perfect.
There are no decisions to make.

If there are decisions to make then he doesn't know an outcome, which makes him not omniscient.
How can you know everything and "decide" something, when you already know all the outcomes.
That is not a decision.

And if it's a decision, then one part of the decision must be inferior, or at least different from the other.
How could a perfect, omniscient being get into a situation that warrants a decision?
Where did the perfect being mess up?

Etc, pp.
I don't see any perfection here.

Also, why would a perfect being have the need to love someone?
It implies worry that the subject would live a worse life, if not given love.

A perfect being would never worry, worry implies that you could lose something, even if it's just your own personal happiness, even if only a slight bit of it.

But any loss at all renders a perfect thing imperfect.
Et cetera.

I don't have all the answers, nobody does. By the very nature of God, it makes complete sense that no human could possible wrap their mind around Him.
There's no need for decisions, but that doesn't mean that decisions are impossible, because if God was not capable of doing something He wouldn't be perfect. Being restrained by your perfection makes you imperfect, and God is not restrained. So, He can make any decisions He wants.

He doesn't. You are applying the concept of human instincts and base needs to the God that created them. We can't put God in a box and analyze Him.

Who/what do you believe created the universe? How could an imperfect being do so? How could a being exist before reality itself unless it were beyond the boundaries of time and space? And how could a being that is not beyond even these insurmountable boundaries not be perfect?

oops
how could a being that is beyond these insurmountable boundaries*
not "is not beyond"

The creation myth is a big wordy, wordy and it's getting late. There are english translations of the Edda.
It's pretty crazy, really.

This one is good, it's somewhat simplified/abridged (Ymirs assassination is much more detailed, getting his corpse dragged around and whatnot, this version shortens it to a single sentence. And so forth)

But yeah, again, I am human, I have to go by human standards.
If I cannot comprehend a god then it is impossible for me to worship them, how could I be sure if I worshipped them and not something else disguised as it?
(Same goes to you)
If you were able to recognize yahweh, then he is not beyond your understanding.

But yeah, it's simply not possible to be perfect and still do something.
if we have human perfect and yahweh perfect, which nobody can understand, then it means nothing.

Man posting is so frustrating at the moment.

Dang, posted the link twice while truncating my post.
What a pain in the behind that is.
But yeah, it's getting late.
It was fun to argue though.

Cheers~

1 John 4:1

I'll definitely look into that.

It makes me want to jump off a bridge.

Glad we could have a much more polite discourse than what usually goes on with religious discussions here.

The Poetic Edda can be quite hard to follow with how it is written so I'd recommend finding a PDF of this as its essentially a retelling of the myths in an easier to read format.

I'd also like to say that the word 'myth' in this sense does not mean untrue.

didnt mean to post the other two images but alright I guess

I won't deny that the church institutions have altered/perverted/hidden a lot of pagan history, but the records of the Celtic religion being lost in particular is actually due to the Roman empire taking out the druids, who kept all records of their beliefs, traditions, history, and stories but never had them written down (which wasn't all that smart for the druids to do. If they did have written records, the Romans most likely destroyed the written records along with the druids), and writing about the Celts in their own lens.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong on this

Druidism =/= Celtic paganism

Druids were essentially the intellectual class in the British Isles and Gaul; they certainly made up the priest class of the Celtic world (as well as poets, doctors, lawyers, etc.) but when they were BTFO by the Romans it was a political act and Celtic folk religion remained despite the priests and most of their knowledge (none of which they wrote down, despite Celtic cultures being literate) more-or-less stamped out. The Romans really didn't give a shit what the Celts believed and probably wouldn't even have axed the Druids if said Druids hadn't REEE'd at the idea of playing ball with the Romans.

Needed by whom?
Not the people of this world, you motherfucking jew scum.

Keep this up and WE KILL YOU ALL

It is only a matter of time now…. only a matter of time