EU: RUSSIAN SCUM!!

I don't know what timeline we're in, boys, but it just took a turn for the hypocritically absurd.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4032432/Pro-EU-think-tank-says-Russia-Syria-orchestrating-migrant-sex-attacks-swing-upcoming-German-elections.html

I can't make anything up anymore. Real life is too absurd.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/K5HAW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good, I hope she starts having coughing fits and fills her pants with shit.

I hope the kike media continues to use Russia as a scapegoat for literally everything. Lots of Westerners still have an ingrained distrust of Russia from Cold War propaganda and the constant slander in the media (I'm not the biggest fan of Putin, but who could argue he's a worse leader than Merkel?)

However, the best way to rehabilitate public opinion of Russia is for the media to go so far off the deep end that nobody takes their slander of Russia seriously. Russia was responsible for Brexit? Trump? Sex crimes committed by muslims? Did Russia hide your car keys or tangle up your iphone headphones too?

The media has gone ballistic and is losing grips with reality. If they could just tone down their propaganda they might be able to lure in the sheep again but they've got completely off the wall since Trump's victory.

Implying any country would have to intervene for there to be migrant sex attacks.
Also, on the flip side, if these migrants are such good people, how could one "orchestrate" them to commit sex attacks?

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

My milk is now spoiled thanks to this man. I'm not sure what to do now.

I'M ENLISTING TOMORROW SO I CAN NUKE THESE FUCKING RUSKIES PERSONALLY

YOU WIN THIS ONE PUTIN

Time for WW3

Did Vladimir Putin killed Harambe?

not sure, he killed travon though, and funded all of sam hyde's terrorism

Sam Hyde is just Putin's deformed clone.

God damn, talk about going all out

Germany will never learn to never attack russia during winter.

This Russians are responsible for everything thing is starting to get really memeworthy

Russians hacked OP's post

I always presumed the Globalist cabal routinely played dumb to avoid honest discussion on their villainy but their propaganda game is just shit, no other word for it. Perhaps they aren’t as smart as I presumed them to be.

I don’t know anyone who buys a word of this Russia line, I even know someone who claims to have “lost faith in humanity” after Trumps win and not even he believes this crock of shit.

rate oc

heh/ 10

Russia is the new Gamergate. nailed it.

Now stuff is going to get serious.

Hello people of Schizo World. I have clearly critically failed a sanity check, and I'm hallucinating a bizarre alternate timeline where nothing makes sense and everything is completely insane. Please don't mind me, I mean no harm; I'm just looking for a way back to normal reality where things make sense and everyone likes me.

BREAKING NEW

Ever one who you ever loved will die and here why it russia fault goy!

My first roommate in college was a Russian girl and her Ukrainian boyfriend. I remember the Russian girl was so happy when she got her greencard that she took everyone in the apartment out for and "American Dinner" and spent the next whole week walking on clouds. She was probably the biggest Trump supporter I knew too. She was so great at guilting libs with her puppy dog eyes.

"Y-you don't want me to get deported and die in a nuclear war do you? :((((" She was a KGB level liberal manipulator, it was hilarious.

My point being come home white man.

Hello Fellow Boulder-area faggot

So after they have thrown dozens if not 100's of Germans in jail for complaining about rapefugees on kikebook and twatter they now want to jump on the "Da Russians did it" meme.

Hillary and Merkel are 2 of the 8 Goddesses. I just know it. They have cast a spell over Germany the way Choi got S.Korea.

So George Soros?

DUDE
WEED
LMAO

If it weren't for the mountains I'd be packing my bags for Washington.

I hate this place frankly, I live in the mountains (Boulder County). Trying to plan my escape back to Michigan.

weedlmao is pretty lame tbh

This is gold. IF the Russians were orchestrating migrant sex attacks why was the EU going out of their way to keep bringing them in and excuse them for their crimes? Were the Rape gangs in the UK Russian funded too? Were ALL of them Russian funded?

They don goofed.

How can russia fund migrants AND nationalists at the same time? What russia wanted to say by doing this?

HO LEE SHET

Everyone knows Putin is personally responsible for the Cologne new year diversity celebration and the daily rapefugee accidental rapes taking place all over the EU. During summer, the little boys that get sexually abused in public pools are also poor victims of the Kremlin. Vladimir is also behind the charlie hebdo nazi attack, the rapefugee welcome party at the Bataclan and the Nice truck simulator videogame promotion event.

This is all based on (((logic))) and (((documented facts))).

What's so devilishly devious about him is how he plays both sides by bombing them in Syria and Chechnya

Is it this easy now for intel agents and provocateurs to get info on anons? Just spam a regional landmark or city feature and then out come the willing retards to disclose their information?

This one is actually plausible, although I'm pretty sure the CIA does it as well

That is why I like to go on plebbit and make up shit up Russia on their politics board. The point is to make it unusable.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA=
DID I SMOKE SOME SALVIA OR SOMETHING? IS THIS REAL LIFE?

OH MY GOD!
archive.is/K5HAW
PUTIN PERSONALLY HACKED HILLARY!!

I love nowhere near Boulder lel, I just wanted user to feel like he had a Holla Forums buddy nearby

Do you post with a VPN? If you don't then you're already giving up your location since IPs have a regional component.

They already know everything. There is literally no such thing as infosec, it's just a fairy tale we tell ourselves so we can tuck ourselves in at night without worrying about the monsters under the bed. But you know, I'm not afraid, I'm just a propaganda memeplex poorly bolted to a monkey suit and there's nothing they can do to me that I haven't already done to myself with 10x as much talent.

The Russians are behind Pizzagate, The 1,000's of pedo accounts on twitter, and every cp scandal in the white house going back to the Franklin Cover up.

It's so simple. Why didn't I think of it before. The Russians are clearly behind everything.
The Russians Killed JFK, Martin Luther King, John Lennon, and shot the moon landing footage.

Check those dubs. Wew!

Anyway, who gives a fuck if Russia put Syria up to flooding Europe with shitskin rapists, or why they did it? The relevant questions are: Are they rapists? Are they present in Europe? Who will rid Europe of these turbulent niggers?

Even if it was all a plot to get nationalists into power, given the urgent need to expel these fuckers, I'd say the plot worked. Nationalists are now the only answer. Well done, Russia, and well played, "pro-EU think tank"!

NOW EVERYBODY VOTE EXTREME NATIONALIST AND START INVESTING IN GAS FUTURES!

Apparently, that's the best rebuttal the CIA & Friends can come up with. In a way, that scares me more than a sophisticated and believable counterintelligence operation. It means that we are the scariest secret agents in the world right now - and the ones in the most physical danger.

Well, that's comforting… kek

I do have freedom of speech at least as far as somebody would have to come to my door to end it. So I don't hide myself that hardcore.

Anyways, back to the purpose of this thread, creepyanon?

The fact that the CIA is running out of believable lies IS quite disturbing. tbh the only reason I was following Pizzagate is because I was WAITING for it to be dis proven. I didn't want it to be real. Unfortunately all I get is the Government and the media establishment having a mental breakdown and resorting to bizzare neomacarthism and weak crisis actors at comet pizza.

Who made the world mad? Was it the Democrats?

The EU was bringing the rapefugees into Europe on the tax payers dime. Still all well that ends well as long as refugees and globalists go the way of the dodo bird idgaf.

This has to be the stupidest story I've ever seen the lugenpresse promote.

Putin drank all my beer and left my fridge open overnight. He also left the sink running.

Later when I tried to file a complaint with the Kremlin, they kept saying something that sounded like "cyka blyat"

Pizzagate is to distract you from the fact that we actually found real evidence in re: Epstein.

He left the sink running so your pipes wouldn't freeze and you didn't need those beers anyways. As for the fridge door, even Putin isn't perfect.

Now go watch some RT

I think it's always been mad, or at least, it's been mad as long as humans have been recording history. I don't entirely blame humans. It's a kill or be killed, eat or be eaten kind of world. As you sit there on your ass your immune system is massacring many hundreds of thousands of living creatures, just to maintain your homeostasis. Under conditions like these… well. I'm not going to absolve these PizzaGators of their sins. Far from it. But this world seems to have the means at its disposal to make a fool out of anyone, and the best thing you can do is play along with a laugh and hope for the best rather than trying to force the issue by surfing the suffering of innocents.

I thought the FBI user claimed he and nypd had evidence that Hillary and Bill were on his plane like 30 times or something. Ive just been waiting till Trump gets sworn in and they leak that shit.

Hell S.Korea elected a brainwashed puppet of a feminist cabal and killed almost 400 people in a cult sacrifice. Nothing is shocking anymore I just want it to end.

Reminds me of vid related.

People are just sick disgusting creatures who will do anything for money or pleasure.
I think I will identify as a Vulcan for a while.

this is the modern housewife.

I'm suing Special Circumstances when I get back. This shit is not what I was promised. First, life is at least 60% boring bullshit and the paperwork justifying it. Second, nobody told me they'd be killing babies and raping toddlers and shit, and cannibalism, seriously, what in the actual everloving fuck. I want a refund on this mission. I want to speak to the manager. I swear to christ, what the goddamn fuck happened here

The Hydrogen Sonata was fucking beautiful.

(checked and keked)
I'm actually reading Consider Phlebas right now, the first Culture novel and the first fictional novel I've read in quite a bit of time. I get exactly where it's coming from though.

The Culture are the bad guys of the setting.

We definitely aren't the bad guys of this setting - just look at what else is out there - but our goodness is a subject of serious scholarly debate already and we're not even dead yet.

Those wascally wussians. They forced Weiner to sext a child, forced Bill to rape all those women and made Hillary Clinton pass out and shit her pants.

When you are done Consider Phlebas read Excession. It's actually one of the weaker novels but is essentially about how Mind/pol/ runs the culture, and the plurality of the text is block quotes from their forum threads.

Why even live?

In an older Kek thread, a person posted that he'd like a comfy afterlife shitposting with his Holla Forums brethren. It would be quite nice.

My dog ate muh evidence in 3…2…

no, Putin's hackers stoled it

Lol

If only Putin was secretly a Nazi, but unfortunately he's a kike too, albeit on a different side.

List of things Russia did:

This is just getting sad.

It makes perfect sense. He's been killing ISIS, so they'd have to start winning somewhere.

He can't keep getting away with it!

So Putin is behind the muslim rape gangs that the mainstream media said do not exist, but now they do exist. Makes perfect sense.

I FUCKING KNEW IT, WHERE IS MY MP3 PUTIN
Seriously, they sound like a cornered animal or a woman that has been recognized for the whore she is.

I thought those migrant sex attacks didn't happen and couldn't happen ever, now you are saying that they did happen because of Putin's Svengali like influence?

Holy fuck Trump really fucked a lot of peoples shit up didn't he?

Pretty much, all those backdoors in the different OS's allow this shit to happen. If you think any government is beyond planting that on people's PC so they can arrest political opponents then you have way more faith in your government than you should. It's one of the reasons simple possession shouldn't be illegal, since you can be in simple possession of it just from browsing any website where a user posted it and knowing that you can remove it form your cache - incidentally, if you don't know about clearing your cache and it's there then you can get off the charges.

Hell, even the FBI was stated that you would probably still be arrested for it after reporting it because reasons.

Just when I think leftists can't possibly get any more batshit retarded…

I don't think we've seen the real deep end yet.

I'm waiting for some unhinged fake-communist with a manifesto to try his hand at a shooting spree because "Trump triggur'd me"

==wha

We're definitely going to see something on inauguration.
Good thing libs are afraid of guns. I mean, a couple of prozac'd up degenerates is understandable. What I'm having a hard time getting is the extent of the liberal's mental gymnastics. We live in interesting times.

Is Vladimir Putin actually Elvis? A special CIA group should look into this.

I thought libbies loved the second amendment now.
Thats what i thought when i kept finding "HUR DUR I'M GOING TO KILL THE PRESIDENT NOW!" tweets.

IS PUTIN ACTUALLY HITLER? CIA SHOULD BURN A FEW MILLION DOLLARS AND FIND OUT!

oh, are you kiddin me? Didn't you know that liberals now love the constitution and are always thinking about what the founding fathers would have thought?
2016, man

Checked. Putin might be Hitler in disguise!

HOLY SHIT IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW

What if this is the CIA's plan, to embezzle money to buy weapons for Red John Brennan's communist overthrow of America?

I live in constant fear of a poz'd non-gender bynary fymynyst anarchist communist body positive progressive death squad.

I might die of laughter.

FUND IT GOY!

normalfags cant be retarded enough to buy this. this isnt even funny anymore.

check'd

i don't think they do, some might but most will ignore it or tell their mates how retarded this is.

Let me guess, Russia has also been causing Syrians to commit sex attacks in Syria for years, too… let me guess, Russia is also behind Islam, too…

I knew it

we have a list of all the crimes that Putin and Russians are guilty of.>>8522474

The memes you make in this life echo into eternity, their effects imprinting on the minds of the next generation, and affecting their own memetic output, so on and so on for as long as humankind exists. If you contribute effort to the human overmind, the gestalt consciousness of the species, that contribution will be your immortality, and the memes of those who come after will be but extensions of your own memes.

Meme well, and you will in a very real way continue to shit post well past the death of your meaty form. Your body will rot and your name will be forgotten, but the ripples of your existence will continue to spread out across the ocean of humanity forever and ever.

This just in!!!

Putin did 9/11!!

Never has this image been so appropriate.

B-b-but mass gangrape in Keln was just a right wing conspiracy!

The Russians are obviously behind 9-11.

So what's a good hashtag for the "Russia shot my dog and ate my homework" memes? I want to spam my normie friends to let them know that Russia is the reason they sometimes lose one sock out of a pair and can just never seem to find it again.

Putin might be Hitler's clone.

He's infiltrated the world with an army of Hitler-Putin clones!
That's how he's everywhere at once!
AT LAST I TRULY SEE!

Why they think anyone would or should care at this point in time is beyond me. Even if there, by a 0.00000000001% chance, happens to be any connection between Russian policy and sex-attacks, the EU, and Merkel in particular, are STILL the massive cunts who where suppossed to prevent it from happening. Its pathetic beyond scope! Its the squerling, screaming death-rattle of an elite which is realising, each day, just how little it deserved to be branded an elite.

Otherwise this:>>8521541

And pretty much also this:

I AM RUSSIA

Putin is what's caused white people to be racist. He has funded their tribal instincts through subtle and pervasive manipulation of American media and culture. Every white baby is subject to being turned racist by Putin.

Are you the leader of the alt-right fake news panorama forum?!

He personally does it, like a bigoted Santa Claus
He comes into the maternity ward in the night and reads children Mein Kampf and selected posts from 8chans Holla Forums and MPC.

My sides. Underrated post.

these darn russians overcooked my steak last thursday, rare, not medium, I said.

Also I have a bad cell signal reception in a garage.
Obviously this is Russia's fault

Designed by literally Hitler and executed by Russian spies disguised as refugees from the middle East

werent russian women living in germany raped by muslims too?

Just adding some more shitty things that Putin did to me today.

#fuckingrussians

Putin is the new gamergate
> All I wanted to do was play Perestroika

Are they really that desperate??? They are losing their minds.

Appreciate the effort fam but for the love of god, learn to put an outline on white text

Good for him and us but for what reason? The Russians warned us to be wary of him.

Whole fucking planet has a vendetta with Clintons.

your a cheeky fucker m8 ill give you that

My god we are being ruled over by not just a cabal of corrupt pedophiles
they cant even piece together a coherent excuse for irregularities in their narrative

Is there a Hillary version of that?

This actually has big potential, making fun of Russia/Putin being at fault for everything is possibly the best way for normalfags to digest how ridiculous it actually is. It's the new "Thanks Obama". I can already see this shit plastered all over 9gug.

The only thing left is choosing a good catchphrase.

WHERE ARE THE GIF AND WEMB EXPERTS

Russians have been mocking them for it long ago.

Every house in America and Europe has a Russian bear in their attic and basement, which is spying on us, it's so clear to me now.

headache m8

Would it matter even if this was true?
The solution to the proble would still be to remoove kebab

Besides, the fact that they are trying to spin it like this means there is absolutelly no way left for them to cover up the crimes of sand niggers

And we've all seen how even Normies are BTFOing this bullshit conspiranoya in Burger Land, Yuropoor won't be any different

Now that's what I like to see.

Kek'd

We are truly living in bizarro world

We have evidence

The FBI could still retrieve your cache from your hard drive even if you deleted everything and then use that as evidence.

An article is going to come up saying that the holocaust was partially Russia's fault
Mark my fucking words

First it was Gamergate to blame for literally everything. Now it's Russia.

alrighty euro-anons…

KILL ALL LEADERSHIP IN EUROPE

I don't know. With GG it was fun to take the blame, I bet Russians aren't feeling all to happy about this.

I still think they're deliberately playing dumb. They want the rise of the right, and they want it to be extreme. Why? Simple, they want war.Between Europe and Russia and between Europe and the Islamic world. These groups are all enemies of jews, at least in their minds, and a large scale war where they kill off large portions of each others' population only serves to further their cause.

The migrant issue is how they encourage Europe to go to war with muzzies, and the Russia thing is being used as a justification for white states to go to war with each other. It doesn't need to be believable – it only needs to be pushed as the truth by governments and half the population will believe it.

Russia is responsible for slaughter of dolphins in Taijii cove, Japan,
I have it on good authority

This is sooooo retarded. FFS why do journalists, whom sole job is to write shit, don't know the meaning of "personally".

Russia did GG.

Actual footage of Russian hackers hacking refugees to rape German women

NBC lies

Russia also did 9/11.

Has one oc of these with the slavs hearing maga hats and the girl being Hiloli Clit-on, somebody please post it.

This gets me every time

=TOP KEK=

didn't they say he has autism? and now he's a hacker on steroids who exposes globalist lies and the kike media.

i'd vote from him

Nooooo guys!! We are being tricked!!

It was the ALIENS!! They hacked the election!!

Oyyyy Vey!!!

This.

Just like 'Thanks Obama!' worked on normies because it evoked stereotypical 'redneck' rhetoric, so should this one I reckon.
Think something like

I can see effective memes portraying anyone who blames Russians as just decrepit old artefacts of the Cold War.
It would also make for a good oppurtunity to mention Israeli lobbyists/duel Israeli-Amerian citizens in government, banking etc.

Media:
Us:

Then we just wait for them to take it to its logical conclusion and blame the meme itself on a Russian conspiracy

I've seen footage

well today, I was stuck in a traffic jam. Then it dawned on me, Russia did the traffic jam to influence the BDP of my country!

Best part is, we can infiltrate the pushback on this meme to spread awareness of why Joe McCarthy was right about communist influence

We need to spread this shit EVERYWHERE

Lmao remember the "thanks obama" meme? I say we do a thanks putib meme whenever shit happens. This should further discredit the media.

We have 8 hours to discredit the media.

"just keeps getting worse"
kek

TOPKEK

Stealing this

toplel

fixed

dank OC drop

Excellent post.
+1 internets to you