Damn

Damn.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/decimu/the-third-jimpact
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if you think anyone gives a shit about what that crazy out of work antigun antivaxxer nut says you are mistaken

I guess he wants to help whites "suicide" just like he did with his girlfriend.

Damn Jim is laying into those niggers. Not all blacks are like that Jim.

Did anyone see the Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee with Jim Carrey?
The guy's a total attentionwhore. Most comedians just sit down and have a chuckle with Jerry about some stupid shit. Jim Carrey stands up on his seat in the cafe and shit. The whole thing is cringy.
How this nigga think he a comedian when the funniest thing he was in was the Grinch

Top kek Jim's a painter now and it's just as bad as you think it sounds.

He painted Trump twice.
It's the funniest thing he's ever done.
Too bad it's unintentional.

says the guy that killed his gf

Speaking of washed up celebrities, what's Mike Meyers up to nowadays?

Shrek 5

Yeah…."funny"

a

Jesus. Fuck. He's like a serial killer.

pick one

Holy fucking shit is that Charles Manson.

He's got the crazy eyes.

inb4 bunbun mysteriously an hero

THIS PLEASES THE CARREY

Wait.
Holy shit why are his pupils so small and concentrated, is he dead dear god the more I stare at him the more horrifying he becomes.

They brainwashed him didn't they Holla Forums? This is what happens when you go to Diversity Training, isn't it?

He's morphing into the lol butthurt guy

I'm 45 seconds in and I'm scared.

That was like a red suppository.

Anti-vaxxers
Why does this always happen?

SSSSOMEBODY STOP ME

ha

He's nuts.

impeach Trump or the rabbit gets it

They probably still think that they are "the voice of the nation", and that normies will simply internalize whatever opinion they voice. In reality, this will only radicalize more and more normies.

This is slightly OT and related to ecelebs so sage, but I can't say this on Holla Forums or I'll get banned for some stupid reason.

The chad normalfags on TRS are even feeling the heat of radicalization. Holla Forums has been assblasting them and calling them cucks, and it's started to turn some of them. Kike Enoch, one of their big voices, is slowly being turned into a NatSoc. He likes and wants nazis, and it's purely because the harder right pushes against them and makes them seem like pussy faggots. He wants to align with the stronger big boys who tell him what to do.
Possibly, but the fact is the overton window is a real thing, and everyone wants to be in the cool hip ingroup. Group polarization happens in every extreme community. When cool and hip == no spades, wops, queermos, or heebites:

TRS are just yellow "fashies" aka racist libertarians, nothing good can come out of that

More lies from the Holla Forums homosexual.
Tell me, Holla Forums: what have YOU ever done in the real world for Whites? The only thing I see is attacks on anyone trying to effect positive change as a kike, a shill, a cuck.

why is the rabit saying "tick tock"?

Im not Holla Forums and i dont care about american whites, i just see TRS for what it is. I used to listen to their podcasts but after the whole CF and later Enoch drama ive seen trough my eyes what they really are.
Not to mention that TRS hosts disgusting people like ghoul for example who is a sodomite

Yes, you are.
That much is obvious.
Let me guess: Jews, because Holla Forums told you so?

At this point Holla Forums is practically a branch of antifa, and just as antifa denies being a tool of the neoliberal elite, so Holla Forums denies being a part of antifa.

This is a pretty neat meme you're pushing.

Im not on Holla Forums since 2014
And its not about them being jews
This podcast explains everything
soundcloud.com/decimu/the-third-jimpact

Absolutely pathetic. I bet you'd marry your daughter to a "godly nigger" too.

Not him but what's the deal with this, it's just the same guy posting around or is it a new jokerino