Star Wars Current Year 2: The Libshits Awaken

The movie isn't even out and libshits are on damage control year of the fire monkey is far from being over lads.
archive.is/IeAWE

We KKK nao.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/12/13/movies/star-wars-rogue-one-review.html?_r=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes keep using the same tactics. They are working so well for the left, right?

lol, the movie is so bad that even New York Jews are criticizing it. Nice try, Disney. You dragged Star Wars through the dirt with the Force Awakens and Chuck Wendig's books.

Congratulations on destroying a bit of American culture, I guess?

Do we have to talk about this? I mean, really?

Don't like the thread, don't read it.

Great title, definitely seems like an article worth reading. I love 2016 journalism.

The Schwartz Awakens

I saw TFA. I actually liked it okay. But sure not seeing this one. When you insult your audience, to their faces and without a hint of shame, I'm not going to give you the time of day. I have a soft spot for Star Wars, always have since I was a little kid, I would definitely have ended up seeing it. But you know what, no. Take your anti-Trump rhetoric and blow it up your assholes, kikes. I wasn't even going to be triggered by the poz.

nytimes.com/2016/12/13/movies/star-wars-rogue-one-review.html?_r=0

Disney BTFO

We memed a man into the oval office, we can easily meme a franchise to death.

How would you have titled it?

Do these people have any self awareness?

I don't understand, is it trying to speak English? Star Wars is dead and I'm not even part of the media strawman's altistic-right.

See for my face

And this is with Disney buying critics.

More moralism directly from pop culture.

Ayyyy lmao

It's a shame too, the early trailers made me think it was going to be better than the Kike Awakens. Now I'm not even sure I want to go see it, even if it will get me powsie.

You're an idiot.

Huwell, hue all know thath Holla Forums histhnth huwon perthon. It juth kanth be helpthtd thumtimeth.

better =/= good.

He's an MDE redditor from /r/the_donald, he's braindead.

You liked the most blatantly anti-white piece of propaganda form the last decade, you're a cuck. Go back to reddit.

It looks like this is going to be cisbusters all over again. If a reviewer doesn't give it five stars it's because they're a racist. Didn't the producer of the movie sperg out on twitter a month ago about how the empire represent white nationalism and that only racists will hate the movie?

yes

run on sentences is the goto for tumblr writers.

you have shit taste and you're gay

I didn't like TFA because it was just a bland shot4shot remake of the original with no interesting characters.

If I want a good SW story I'll just replay KOTOR2

If you liked Force Awakens you have objectively shit taste and should remove yourself

TFA sucked because of SJW, feminist, propaganda and because jews suck and can't create which led jew jew abrams to rip off the original movies.

They will tripple, and quadrupple down on retardation, all the while pointing they finger at ghosts.

Praise Kek.

my journey to the dark side

menewfag v.2016.a:

Is it so hard to produce a space fantasy with a good story, no "mary-sues" or current year leftist, sjw tier shit?

They're not TRS or NPI, smh fam. Need more acronyms.

Kek demands TLAs!

Yeah, it's fucking hard, you twat. Not the creating part, but the publishing part.

Well, I can understand that. Episode 3 was a mess of sloppily tied up plot, but the action scenes and special effects were good. I felt the same about James Cameron's Avatar when I saw it in 3D.

I quit watching star wars after prequel ep2 because even as a kid that loved the originals I knew it was shit. Never had any interest in new ones after I saw (((disney))) buy up the rights. I'm glad to see them shooting themselves in the foot but I'm still pissed a bunch of cucks are going to line up to throw their money at it because it's lolstarwars.
If you really have to get your star wars fix play the dark forces or kotor series. Kotor 2 is the best star wars story I've seen outside the movies

I don't recall saying I worked in (((hollywood))) or implying that I did.

Avatar was garbage and the SW prequels sucked kill yourself.

Avatar's plot was horseshit, but like I said - cool effects.

Of course you can, both you shitters are from reddit and your only real experience with any form of media is pop culture.

>>>/tg/

Not on topic, but's good you have job you enjoy .

Gas yourself.

It's the audience that is the issue.

That's the point I think the audience would love a movie without sjw current year BS.

PLEB

I am going to the premier of Rogue One because jew jew abrams isn't directing it, and is being directed by the Zero Dark Thirty faggot, and gives nods to Kyle Katarn and Jan Ors along with Admiral Thrawn.

Surly it will have cuck in it, but that fatass stoner Kevin Smith even said it was great and Vader is badass in it.

This. It's easy as fuck to create something better than what these kikes come up with, but they have a total stranglehold on the (((industry))) so it doesn't even matter.

They even named Anakin Solo KYLO REN so that they could kill off Kyle Katarn

Oh yeah, and Mara Jade.

Thanks for nothing EU writers!

Yuuzhan Vong was a mistake

Yes, the prequels sucked and I can't believe you actually fell for that troll infographic

The jews boast about owning (((hollywood))) but even so you would think that a director or anyone at least would try to go in the opposite direction with their movie projects.

There is a substantial amount of $$$$$ to be made even if movies were made similar to 1980's style action/fantasy film.

Kids they weren't alive when the faggot menace was released.

Lucas is based.

FUCK YOU KIKES. Episode VII was a fucking embarrassment for the movie that's supposed to come after Return of the Jedi. Your heroes are led by a stronk wymyn, a magic negro, and some kind of implied-homo swarthy mystery meat. Your red-haired White male was a high-ranking, cartoonishly evil villain, and his White boss Kylo Ren was a psycho that threw temper tantrums like a five-year old. You also blatantly associated the remnants of the Empire with le ebil Nadzis (how original), all the way down to a speech that looked exactly like Hitler's and a red and black flag.

For non-villain White guys, you had Han Solo
(played by Harrison "I'm Irish as a man but Jewish as an actor" Ford) and killed him, while Luke Skywalker appears for all of 20 seconds and has no dialogue. It was nice to see Leia again, but you made her a stronk woman General instead of a bureaucrat, because of course you did.

Your "progressive and inclusive" agenda is about removing White men from every aspect of culture except as objects of derision. Generations of little shitskin brats are seeing your filthy Weimar-tier media and learning early on that brown = good / White = bad, and you're doing it on purpose, for that reason.

I hope Rogue One does so bad at the box office, Disney doesn't even bother making Episode VIII. Jews ruin everything. Fuck you.

This one was apparently too much like a war film, so it got rolled back a bit. I wonder if it would have been better if it had a more hard boiled appeal.

The prequels would've been good if

1. George Lucas wrote another draft of the script
2. George Lucas let someone else write another draft of the script
3. George Lucas let someone else direct
4. If Lucasfilm wasn't notoriously stingy.
5. They shot on real locations
6. If JarJar and Qui-Gon Jinn were removed
7. If Anakin were the same age as Padme from the start
8. If the visual style matched the original series
9. If the action scenes had more grit
10. If Lightsabers weren't the only Jedi weapon
11. If the Jedi were intelligent
12. If they were never made

Be honest. Have you ever had sex with a woman?

Which Jungian archetype was jar-jar binks supposed to evoke?

You're a woman, aren't you?

There's a movie I think you'd like, it's called The Force Awakens.

The Fool/The Jester. Jar Jar's arc is actually great, he goes from being a care free savage to a fool that is bogged down by the tedious nature of senate life and ends up being an easy to manipulate useful idiot.

People who don't appreciate the prequels mistake their own stupidity for the stupidity of Lucas. They're just two dumb to understand the films.

Just pointing out to any lurkers that this kind of obvious leftist D&C. They ALWAYS think it's about sex; they're sad and driven only by their base instincts.

Rogue one fix:
-Remove forced feminist Mary-sue.
The lead must be white male

-Remove forced diversity

Movie is already significantly better.
To add to it make film more like BoB/Star ship troopers (the book)
- Military/ squad heavy.
- Drop death star plans crap or that can be a smaller story told in connection with the larger one told from the perspective of the Imperials ( rebels got their say on originals)

Who cares

Star Trek is 100x more enjoyable

Jar jar is audibly repugnant. OOOWEE ICKY GOO WEESA GOIN HOOOME

Sounds like Republic Commando

They are only running these stories because they are scared for their shekels. Force Awakens underperformed expectations even though it was profitable, and with Rogue One being even shittier and having a boycott movement gaining traction even before the movie is released this could turn into an absolute shekelshoah which would preclude Jew Jew Abrams from polluting the franchise any further with a third piece of shit movie. Keep up the pressure, don't go to the movie, but if you do or at least you know the plot spoil it as much as possible. We should do this for more pedowood films, guerilla meme war to make kikes lose as much money as possible.

Hell yeah. It could show the rebels to be even more blood thirsty than the Empire, and leave the audience questioning their morals.
"M … maybe the Empire where the good guys. I can't even !!!"

I have a script for this. Would you meme it if i made it?

t. hollywood

Be honest, do you suck the cum out of ur mums cunt each friday after I am done fugging her?

I'd meme it. Sith Lives Matter.

Exactly. Especially since we really don't know the motives of the people who formed the rebel alliance other than the propaganda they push ie 'freedom". Who becomes empowered in the rebel alliance's regime? What are their motives?

Also arguments have been made that the Light side of the force is pretty fucked up and more evil than the depiction of the "dark side". That angle could be used as well.

You don't need to understand aesthetics to take a bunch of World War 2 surplus firearms and cover them in parts from broken camera equipment.

What if we pretend to love it? That would probably trigger them the most

No all that would do is move the overton window further to the left.

The inevitable kangaroo courts. The power shuffle. Living beings ejected from airlocks into the cold of space by the thousands to appease the jittery masses.

It was World War 2 in space. Its newsreel style propaganda. A sci-fantasy serial about Fashy Englishmen vs Buddhist Cowboy/Samurai Americans.

Thats why World War 2 guns with windshield wipers on them make more sense than a Glock and a G36 in a plastic shell.

Star Wars was shot in England. Why wouldn't they use World War 2 weapons?

You disgrace a national treasure of /tg/ with your faggotry.

Ellen Page is in the new Space Wars movie?

What the fuck is this shit? What made you think it would be a good idea to type like that? Kill yourself immediately.

impossible

that does sound better. I won't be giving these people a single shekel though.

This story was run around the world in various forms last week. Obvious leftist collsion and they of course omitted everything said by the people involved with the actual movie.

I still fucking hate what they did to him in the book and TORtanic