No fucking white males in future says Arconic

>adage .com/article/cmo-strategy/arconic-reimagines-world-jetsons-campaign/306802/

Cuck global manufacturing company known for high tech manufacturing solutions for companies like boeing, reimagines the jetsons in the future.

Conspicuous lack of white men in their rendition of the future. Don't worry, plenty of every other colour though. Oh, white women are there.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruparelia_Group
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Where do they say this?

Sorry, to clarify. The cunts released an advert, reimagining the jetsons. Popped it full of non-whites and white women. No white men.

Jewtube attached

There will not be a future without white males.

We don't care, and we're not going to do dark/reverse marketing for your product.

Are you shitting me. I'll sage this thread too, I saw it, pissed me off. Wanted to share on my hug box.

Spacey future
No White people
Yeah… can't have one without the other!

Is he a jew or a kebab? I can't tell they look so similar.

I don't believe you, but ultimately that doesn't matter. Take it to Holla Forums.

Kikes who work in advertising don't give a shit about making a product more marketable. They use whatever they're advertising, from used cars to toothpaste, as a proxy to promote their anti-white and multicultural agenda.

The best way to avoid this is to turn off the electric jew, but we can't ignore the fact that millions of normalfags watch this garbage and are subtly influenced by it. If we keep telling people that this isn't simply "advertising" but propaganda hopefully more whites will wake up and realize their libtards and jews who advocate this envision an America where we don't exist.

M-mein Fuhrer………..

sage for slide thread

anti-sage. We should always be cognizant of what race-mixing propaganda is out there since normalfags are consuming it. It's the same as with that Polish ad that was on here a day or two ago about a Grandfather and his niglet Grandson.

who is going to invent all of these things when white people are gone?

I think it's Pizza Hut that has some shitty ad, showing how they've been around for decades. Concept is showing American families during the 70s, 80s, 90s, etc. When they get to the 2010s, their "American" family was a White woman married to a nigger with two little kids. Every decade up to that was a normal White family. What they were insinuating was quite clear. I never saw racemixing on TV like that growing up, but now they don't even consider NOT racemixing in ads. As if (((someone))) were requiring them to do so.

The world without white people would look like the beginning of 2001:aso

Jews use their influence in the media to influence the course of society. 50 years ago, fag marriage and miscegenation were incredibly taboo. But sadly most normalfags are incredibly impressionable, so when kikes push these degenerate things onto the TV and act like it's normal, it usually only takes a generation or two to convince people that if the woman on the Pizza Hut ad fucks niggers then there's no reason they can't do it in real life.

Pedophilia and bestiality is the next thing to be normalized. Kikes know they have to push one issue subtly at a time to keep "boiling the frog"

At least mudslimes will never be able to act as well as whites due to their lack of empathy and other higher brain functions.

Fag marriage wasn't even a taboo, it wasn't an idea! Not even the gays thought of it!

Jews of course. They're super geniuses, you know. They're high tech, think of Intel processors. Remember Einstein, goyim! He definitely didn't plagiarize his theories or anything.

DAILY REMINDER

They do a good job of fooling people. Business people cannot tell the difference. I know they are reliant on others to solve difficult problems for them. If their methodologies fail them, then they are stuck. For some reason they have great difficulty identifying constraints to problems and providing alternative solutions.

Couldn't agree more.

nice attack site, OP

(continued)

That site is owned by the Ruparelia Group, out of Uganda.

Headed by it's founder: Sudhir Ruparelia, who studied in England when Uganda kicked out all "Asians"

Pic related, it's him.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruparelia_Group

It won't user. I won't let it.

Is there a .webm of this?

Gas Yourself.

doesn't work that way no matter how much these disgusting slime want to keep their shiksa fetishes around

Know how I know you're a newfag?

SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS

Kek, I laugh at the useful faggots that are waifu faggots who push these memes. It's like they don't realize that Dykes, and artificial insemination will make us "obsolete" as anything but slaves in today's "progressive" societies. They sincerely forget just how much plasticity female sexuality has compared to that of men's.

CRISPR nigger, which will not be used for us goy's benefit. But yeah, waifu faggots will always be faggots and dead weight.

Of fucking course it's San Francisco.

Leftist science in a nutshell
1.) The planet will be destroyed by us, we should go back to nature or else!
2.) In the future there wouldn't be race or white cis men! It will be the current year, come on!

Conclusion by logic: Niggers and shitskins will destroy the planet

I dont need dubs to prove what even a blind could see!

HAHA GOY, WHITE GENOCIDE?
COME ON IT'S JUST A BIT OF DIVERSITY
BTW LOOK AT THIS VIDEO OF THE FUTURE WHERE YOUR RACE IS EXTINCT HAHA
IT'S JUST A JOKE GOY STOP BEING SUCH A CONSPIRACY THEORIST
BTW TAKE 1 MIL NIGGERS A YEAR AND PAY THEIR WELFARE SO THEY CAN BREED LIKE MAD WHILE YOU CAN'T AFFORD IT
TOTES NOT GOING TO GENOCIDE YOU OR ANYTHING THO HEHE

Who do they expect to create and maintain this world without white men? The Japs can't carry it all themselves (plus, they'll be extinct in a few hundred years any way).

They say this but advertisers have to completely toss the whole "clumsy White man" meme if they want to sell their shit to men.
Video example. The tide is turning.

The meme in the left now is robots doing everything. Leftists typically don't understand technology or science or even high school algebra, so they fall for dumb Elon Musk type tech marketing about how we're just five years away from a fully automated economy or whatever (so please keep investing in tesla stocks, goyim).

Shit marketing plan shlomo

lol how?

Looks like a christian to me.

my only regret is that I cannot sage in the ID

Niggers, kikes and leftists cannot into logic.

The future looking like that without white men hahahahahha