SNL mentions 4chan and Pizzagate

Saturday Night Jew doe a sketch on pizza gate, mentions 4chan and reddit.

(I don't know how to make a webm, if somebody wants to they are more then welcomed to post it).

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joshua_Ryne_Goldberg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is this comedy?

No its Jewish propaganda.

This is genuinely harder to watch than the most hardcore gore I've ever seen.
How are these hacks still on the air?

COMING FROM A FAKE NEWCASTER ON A FAKE NEW SHOW

Anyway, this is just my opinion Mods please don't ban me for this if you disagree, I think pizzagate is a Jewish pysops. I think the Jewish media invented and propagated the fake story pizzagate in order to discredit real conspiracy theories like Israeli Mossad doing 9/11. and to smear other alternative forms of media that aren't controlled by Kikes. But I could be wrong.

I disagree

Webm?

The fact that they're going this hard against it tells me there must be something behind it.

Im sure they are actual pedos, we have known this for years and the Talmud says it is perfectly alright to rape children so long as they are under a certain age of any goy children regardless of age

The pizzagate thing has yeilded a lot of circumstantial evidence but no physical evidence whatsoever, It seems pretty solid but i will never put anything past a Jew after the guy who made the Ben Garrison edits turned out to be a Jewish neo-nazi ISIL member.

Where do they get audiences that actually laugh at this shit?

Not to mention "Pizzagate" being the most retarded name of all time.

(checkt)
you got sauce on that?

The Truth Seeker comic is better than this tbh.

so, comedy?

Hang on mate ill have to find the article from when he was arrested, give me a minute or two

Dropped my link. Spoilering because /lefty/ memes.

sheit

Kikes kiking kikes so that kikes look good to other kikes….

Talmud is a Revolver Ocelot tier

(((comedy)))

we msm now

jewish money

cia/mossad has been pushing fake conspiracies for decades

the only solution is to investigate all of them

Nepotism.

Liberal/kike producers keep in on the air because they like hearing their shitty liberal snark bombs every Saturday night. It's literally a propaganda tool.

Jesus Christ, Holla Forums is 9gag-tier.

If they like graphs so much, then show them this one.

That's so bad I don't even believe they were capable of it. Also, it doesn't have nearly enough text.

thanks couldn't find much besides this encyclapidea dramatica page

encyclopediadramatica.se /Joshua_Goldberg

The news routinely mentions the "alt-right" now, it's insane. Next thing you know le last boss of the interwebz AKA Holla Forums will be called out for being a fascist waifu extremist - wait that already happened

pic related

Sadly it's the sanest one I've seen thus far

Sadly my ex-"TOTES REDPILLED" gf always watched SNL. SNL convinced her Trump was a "mean bad idiot" so she voted for Jeb.

My ex was Jeb's only vote

Now compare that with Nazi Germany's GDP

Honestly Goldberg was one of the decent shills. He knowingly worked with Anglin and probably radicalized a few hundred people. Most anons couldn't hope for doing that in a lifetime (barring being a NEET of course). Whenever you encounter a freechtard or newly annointed JIDF, just remember the best of them before engaging.

Here's to you goldberg…

What fucking world am I living in?

Mods banned me for three days for saying that I found the pizzagate evidence to be wholly unconvincing. It's all broad-spectrum circumstantial evidence at best. I've seen confirmation bias work the same way. The Holocaust, for instance.

Yeah, I'm sure these people are pedophiles, but I think "pizza" has nothing to do with it. We know they rape kids on private islands, but the evidence for them raping kids in pizzerias seems to be built out of smoke and mirrors.

That and it seems like a way to discredit the movement. It went from
"I suspect some elites are"
To "everyone is"

It's the whole Cultural marxism thing. You bring it up and they "IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MARXISM xD" attacking semantics instead of the issue. Have some more leftypol memes.

As soon as it got that name, I knew nothing would ever come of it. "Gate" names are where conspiracy theories go to die. When is the last time a "gate" resulted in a conviction?

Yep, it's falling right into the pre-packaged media conspiracy narrative. Gamergate fell for the same trick/trope.

krek

Yeah. Well justified suspicion was pushed into overdrive to discredit it. Nobody is talking about Bill Clinton going to Epstein's private island anymore; the narrative has been completely taken over by Comet Pizza. Seems awfully convenient.

It seems that Kek even wants us to remember the greatest shill of our time, perhaps ill get my lazy ass to work someday and make a version of pepe just for him.

Potato quality

Did you two retards even read the god damn threads? The evidence is overwhelming. Besides the ultimate taboo has always been used as the last leash on a puppet that wields power. A few decades ago you could do the same with homosexuality, have your puppet suck off a guy or get fucked in the ass and whenever you think they get unruly you threaten to release the photos. These days thanks to fags being accepted (((they))) need to use pedophilia for these new shackles. Your puppet now gets filmed fucking a six year old. You can argue a lot but there's no escaping a video like that leaking anywhere. Instant destruction.

That's not to say of course that a lot of them don't do it out of enjoyment. But the point is that kidfucking is mostly A TOOL OF THE TRADE.

Exactly. They've produced a puppet and pointed to it so people forget the entire point of why it was brought up: Clintons had a lot of shit on them and yet nobody wished to investigate.

I also love the "No proof", no we have proof of certain people. We have email leaks and the rest but do I believe elites go to pizzerias and fuck kids? No. Do I believe they go to islands and private houses though? Yes.

Furthermore, even if they really were raping kids at Comet Pizza, the people associated with that business have been aware of the citizens investigation for nearly a month now. Any evidence that may have ever existed is surely destroyed by now. Continuing to focus on it, even if it were real, is futile.

At least we've got Epstein flight logs and Epstein's own conviction. There is jack-shit for actionable evidence against Comet Pizza.

But user. I'm agreeing with you.

I'm saying we can't let them produce a puppet and say "ATTACK THIS, FOLLOW THIS THREAD". Icecream companies for instance.

I'm saying we need to stay focused.

We meme'd out Leslie Jones.

Can we meme out Cecily Strong or Niggerporter?

Holy shit! Holla Forums thinks finding a woman ugly is the same thing as hating women?!

Redid it, slightly less potato.

I used to laugh at Saturday Night Live. I used to enjoy reading comics. I used to love video games. Where do these fuckwads get off ruining everything for people who never did them harm in the first place?

Who wrote this shit?

It's the kids who never were cool wielding the social clout, changing society to their (lower) standards.

What the hell is wrong with this site these days? Reply in picture.

It's always funny how scared they get when they know they can't stop something

I've got more of them if you wanna cringe but I don't want to shit up the thread

Picture meant as a reply to
is this reply number the reason this post won't go through?

There's a few video game gems out there. My muse has been Rust for a while now, but it's a huge time sink.

Holla Forums must be legitimately autistic if that is the kind of shit they make.

Didn't expect to hear something reasonable

Christ… I knew a fat kid in High School that used to RP in a Youtube group with bad MS Paint videos of the TV show "Survivor" but it was a cartoon version. This autism reminds me of his autism.

Also, they picked a rabbit for themselves. Pic related.

I bet this guy thinks his autism actually makes him "smarter" somehow.

Equality is a false god.

I found the author of those comics

Grammar is a spook.

They're trying to address it without
a) making themselves massive social media targets
b) looking like angry, bitter liberals with an agenda butthurt into a reaction (just fuels us as being the new source of subversive comedy and theyre smart enough to know this)

They kind of succeeded with point a .. if only cause they failed so bad to EVISCERATE and I can't even view this as a threat or problem. It's embarrassing for them tbh

Daffy is fun. Bugs is a cross dressing drama whore faggot.

The main take-away for me is the final line. "All I ever asked was to be left alone." That's all I wanted, as well, but that wasn't good enough for them and now they've found out what happens when a bunch of autists find each other and start pushing back. AND THEY'RE STILL FUCKING DOING IT.

No mercy. We take this to the end.

Well, that's because no one will give us warrants or subpoena powers, otherwise, we'd have gotten physical evidence. The courts are just jealous pussies!

To be entirely fair, sometimes they do have some jokes that are fucking hilarious. They covered Worst Korea's presidential impeachment over political scandal and cracked a joke about how 'that could have been us' with a picture of Hilldog on screen. The Jews in the audience were just about to start booing and I absolutely lost my shit over both the joke and the booing. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

i cant watch anymore, the level of cringe is unbearable.

The smarter ones know they're being disingenuous, and they fling these ad hominems around to win debates without needing facts or consistency. The dumber ones actually do believe it's muh soggy knees if you don't want to fuck a fat ugly Jewish lesbian child molester (even though fucking her would be rape anyway, by their definition).

not enough bush and feces to truly be (((comedy)))

it's because you have a penis.

nigger those are ironic, they're supposed to make fun of the smug self-righteousness of our opponents

thanks fam

I can't find any others sorry

sorry dude but there's literally less evidence of it being a psyop than there is that its true. Sure, they're running one with the whole fake news thing, but that was always going to be running.

Incorrect. There are global pedophile rings and people have a right to be homicidal over them. Because the letter agents are either complicit or have their hands tied behind their backs means people will take it into their own hands. Is Pizzagate real? I don't know. But there are powerful pedophiles out there that need to die and thousands of children who need to be saved.

gamergate resulted in a lot of people with convictions getting onto a different site…

We arent compromised enough it seems.

also mentioning 4chan really isn't much of a thing. Yeah it's retarded but 4chan being the "MASTERS OF EVIL xD" has been a meme for normalfags forever

Don't these fuckers understand that if pizzagate is in any way true, that they are covering for a pedo ring? How can anyone laugh at this when the people they are laughing about care for children? Is this more pro-pedo liberal propaganda?

Because the media approved media said it was silly to do otherwise, and you don't want your friends thinking you're silly. That's terrible.

These people don't actually HAVE these virtues, they just want everyone to know that they "agree" with the "good" people.

there's a tape of every single one of them fucking and killing children I guarantee it.

…No dick, don't do this

It warms my heart to know that Ben is making his list and checking it twice for Christmas.

Why do people watch this fucking crap? It stopped being funny at least 20 years ago. Is it some kind of one armed bandit addiction phenomenon where people merely watch it out of pavlovian conditioning?

I want off this ride.

Norm Mcdonald was the only good fake news guy

user…have you SEEN there comedy?

(((They))) coined the term "alt-right" so that they could have a strawman to flog, subvert, and ultimately destroy.

You are becoming a man. Men aren't supposed to be enamored with that infantile shit in the first place. That being said, it is good in a way that you remained immersed in it so that you could see what is being done with it. The fact that they are using it to contaminate and brainwash the nation's youth en masse is a crime against humanity. If you hadn't been knee deep in it, it would have been too inconceivable to believe.

For them, weakness is literally strength. This prevents them from properly tempering their memes through the vicious natural selection process of trial by fire.

I wonder how many faggots involved with SNL are disgusting pedos

I but i know how you came up with that out.mp4

it's just some faggot with a victim complex.

fuck snl and msm

fuck op for not making a webm

My guess:

People I think could be """safe""" but are just stupid:

lol lefty "memes"

Also notice how threads like these direct linking to snl, fox news etc are allowed to get bumped for days while anything involving even slightly redpilled alternative media gets purity spiraled then anchored immediately. Welcome to /newsplus/, enjoy the provacative banners goy.

Oooooh noooo. This leftist is asserting an overbearing confidence in his intelligence and his misrepresenting my arguments to frame me in a way as to make me seem foolish. I am now doubting my own intelligence which I hold very dearly. Watch as I become flustered, and totally not stunned by the sheer stupidity of my opposition, and be rendered unable to make an immediate counter argument thus securing my intellectually superior's righteous unassailable belief structure.

My theory is its Quentin

How about this one?

WEBM?

lolol this has to be a parody of what lefty pol memes would be like

That first one is pretty funny

So I'm not the only one that got Quentin vibes from those comics. He has an annoyingly distinct stench about him. Rubs off on anything he touches.

I prefer this version.

let me just play devil's advocate for a moment and say that all those pedos were being very blatant and open about what they were doing on fucking facebook and twitter
i'm not saying the whole thing is fake, it's just weird.

Your standards…

Gas the fucking Koreans.

they don't make Canadians like they used to either

Holy Christ you newfags suck at this. Here's a proper WebM.

Wait so is the arm-less shitskin disagreeing with the guy that he is a virgin loser?

Hakenkreuz is wrong….. idiots

shit-skin needs more work to make it a shit skin rather than just a white woman drawing colored black and brown.

That was so goddamn lame. I wish (they) promoted Gangsta shit w/ blacks at least, not lame ass white power in blacks. TESTOSTERONE WOOOOH!! White babies BABY OOH YEAH!

Holy shit, fucking saved. That rant fills me with such righteous fury that I want to literally scream it from a rooftop.

Total Drama Island?

When you trust a leaf you just get grief :(

On the other hand, atleast this is a lefty meme without "WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS SMUG"

That's something a 12 year old kid would make.

Fuck off kike I was banned for a week (by therealmoonman) for saying I though pizzagate was pysops.

(Checked)

Exactly

The Looney Tunes comics remind me of Chris-Chan

liquid chris was cool chris

Could we Liquid Chris TruthSeeker? Pretend to be lefties and make dumb comics like this?

Jesus that was lame.

gee, i cant imagine this backfiring on them incredibly. If they were smart they would just stop talking about pizzagate and hope it goes away over time.

but these kikes are just so arrogant and smug, they cant help themselves. They dont know when to stop. And this is why, one day, we are going to dump their bullet ridden corpses into a giant hole somewhere.

I'll admit it got a chuckle, but only because it reminded me that it's been 2 years and they still can't let it go. It's their Alamo.

The white guy on Weekend Update, Colin Jost made a joke about transgenders being the reason Democrats lost the election and there was some hubub. trying to find the clip but I can't.

Embed unrelated. I remember 5-6 years ago the show seemed to be picking back up but then entire cast left.

Wow such poor execution.
Not even good writing.

fugg

or is this just fantasy?

good god are they even trying…

>tfw were using anime while Holla Forums daffy duck 'n elmer fudd…

Cutting edge meme technology

Behold the increasing influence of the Internet. The Jews keep hating us with every breath they take, but they are powerless against the new age of technology enabled information freedom. They could never engineer such a thing by themselves. All it takes is a select few minds to imagine the next great innovation to empower the overmen of the future to heights unknown.

It's the difference between those with an eye for aesthetics and those who believe it's a social construct, yet the contrast is right there and still they would deny it. I don't even consider these hardcore leftists to be human; certainly they are of a different consciousness unless we're playing a sick joke on ourselves.

they're so fucking bad
how are these funny
how are these memes?

It's like a video version of one of those strawman SJW webcomics, with the cool rational guy espousing the author's view and the irrational retard as the strawman of the ideological opponent.

Racist against Italians

their understanding of that word is: text + image = epic memez

When I watched SNL color had just been invented.
I never thought it was as good as the original no fart jokes no reference to shit or crude sexual innuendoes, political satire and good comedy.

To recognize the rights of man is what makes us human. Leftists/communists do not recognize those rights, making themselves into beasts. Exceptionally dangerous, clever beasts.

They would eat the flesh from your bones at the drop of a hat, because they don't recognize your right to exist.

This is why it should be legal to kill them in the streets.

this reeks of desperation on the part of the mainstream media, honestly it's kind of sad to watch them desperately attempt to keep the normies attention focused on their narrative.

Hell, SNL isn't even funny anymore, it's just full on propaganda masquerading as humor….

The only reason people even laugh at the show is because of the social proof scripting them with the laugh track.

Coincidences is the best dogwhistle for whether or not someone knows about the Jews.
I've had quite a few family members and right-wingers figure it out even without being natsoc or Holla Forums.
Just off-hand
You don't even have to explain what the coincidence was or is.
People will figure it out.

best SNL skit is when Chevy chase tries to inject marijuana. other than that "don by the river" chris farley motivational speaker is next best. after the Carvey. sandler crew left SNL sucked. although it could be said they sucked after belushi and chase and radner were off

"Down by the river" not Don

It's not the media that has changed. It is you who has changed. Do yourself a favor and never take a walk back down memory lane and re-watch/replay all that pozzed media you used to consume. It will only make you sick to your stomach and ruin your day.

I made the mistake of re watching old 90's Nick shows I used to love as a kid to only find the seeds of Marxist ideology and jewish nudge-nudge winks everywhere. It was there all along.

Hitler icecream literally did nothing wrong

Belushi blows both of them away.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joshua_Ryne_Goldberg

This.

oh look its the "smart black guy, dumb white girl" sketch.

starts at 0:38 if you just want to see the skit

Also fuck goymedy in general.

YES!, THAT'S WHAT IT WAS, THEY MADE OC!!! HAHAHA

Lol

Nobody remembers the 70s for a reason.

There are no "rights" you fucking retard. The left invented the concept of rights.

Rights were around long before "the left" even existed.

we can take the second one and turn it against them all too easily, after all wojak is one of ours to begin with.

the wrinkly brain head is pretty gross. we might be able to incorporate it into the poopoopeepee line.

False.

I think jews push the right wing troll culture. All the hateful shit comments these libtards get that dont have any argument or point to them and only contain super crude and degenerate insults only serve to provide them with justifications to promote their cause and to help them sway public opinion in their favor, helping them push bullshit legislation and to direct/influence policy. I really think the troll campaigns that originate mostly from chans are directed/promoted/created by jewish subverters. Imagine if all of those troll comments contained cogent arguments instead of death threats and base insults.
Whats the point, am I missing something/not understanding. What do we gain from all of the purely derogatory trolling that we do not/cannot gain from actual rebuttals and pointing out flawed thinking. Would appreciate an answer from any anons that support/take part in the purely deragatory troll campaigns.