Congress passes H.R. 4919 - mandating implanted microchip tracking in mental health patients

https ://www.congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/4919/text

This is actually a huge deal, given how easy it is for the states to involuntarily commit people.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_abuse_of_psychiatry_in_the_Soviet_Union
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5150_(involuntary_psychiatric_hold)
youtube.com/watch?v=Wf_7YagNpT4
wired.com/2010/11/chipped-detainees-iran-mega-missiles-and-more-in-latest-wikileaks/
archive.is/7jcFM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smartdust
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grey_goo
youtube.com/watch?v=kcYKqMhqLeI
youtube.com/watch?v=iDUGVkV6zQA
youtube.com/watch?v=FzoXQKumgCw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's always happening

Aldous Huxley - The Ultimate Revolution

slide thread?

there are no provisions for mandatory implantation in the bill

Read the bill. The mandate is left up to the states.

bill is targeted at mostly children with autism, and its optional - based in parent's consent. possibility of a slippery slope occurring but as of right now its literally nothing.

It still has to pass the Senate and get signed by the President before it becomes law.

Yeah, we can totally trust the government with this power. It's not like there is any history of the left pathologizing right wing thought at all.

they are coming for us.

How can you say that a week after Kanye is involuntarily committed for being pro-Trump.

Fuck this Huxley mother fucker.

no idea why kanye was committed. i dont follow nigger news.

[treatment] is targeted at mostly children with [health_reason], and its optional - based in parent's consent.

Just like circumcision, absolutely nothing could possibly go wrong with this idea.

Couldn't you just make it malfunction with some kind of magnet?

He had a big outburst at a show, telling the crowd that google et al were lying to them, etc.
Then the story gets fuzzy, his handlers say he suffered a 'nervous breakdown' or something like that.

I like how people are saying "we need to stop the stigma of mental illness in America!" while at the same time trying to chip-n-track the mentally ill and deny them gun rights. Yeah, people are totally going to open up about their mental issues if it allows the government to go full 1984 on their asses

It was at a gym.

This man predicted a lot of things. The society in Brave new world strongly resembles our current society. Breakdown of the family unit, normalisation of drug use, lust and sex being rampant while restraint and morals and values are frowned upon, brainwashing from childhood, an upper elite class that rules society, im probably missing a lot of things here.

They want to destigmative it to encourage people to using diagnosis as a quick fix for problems with their children, which will allow them to deny the next generation arms.

I want mine with salsa,

How often do autistic people just go missing? Why do you need to attach a tracking device onto them?

This is literally just the first step to injecting everyone with tracking chips, nothing else.

this is why we dont need niggers. they get redpilled, cant handle it and become schizos.

Given how easily it is to officially declare legitimate nationalist organizations as terrorists, declaring anyone doubting the state ideology insane should be a walk in the park. Psychology professors Moshe Shekelgrabber and Deborah Goldsniff will be there to confirm it, and their friends in the media Shlomo Handrubbitz and Ezra Swindlovski will make sure the general populace is persuaded that it's for the common good. Get ready for your mandatory implants, goyim.

Ah, maybe he had several outbursts then, I don't know all the details.

They can fuck right off.

I ain't getting chipped no matter what they TRY to enforce.

Or people with Alzheimer, whom, this bill is targeting. I worked on a ALZ unit for years, the vast majority of people who are diagnosed with ALZ and in treatment are more or less completely sedentary.

Ignore the extra comma.

They'll shoot one in you from a distance. Or when you're in a crowd, they'll inject you on a passby.

You'll think it's a mosquito.

The Huxley's want to keep tabs on the experiments they are running. I strongly believe the Huxley's will be hunted down and killed in 2017. All of them.

CHIP HIM NOW, HE HAS CHRONIC PARANOIA

OPPOSITIONAL DEFIANT DISORDER (I don't think this is in the DSM-V under that phrasing but the diagnosis still exists)

For those of you tho think "it's OK, I'm not insane":
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_abuse_of_psychiatry_in_the_Soviet_Union

While I've got attention of high-energy mages.

She needs some.

Fuck off, this is serious.

They already do this.

They couldn't keep a gun out of my hands and they couldn't put a chip in me. What are they going to try next?

Everything is just trying to get me to go all the way already. Why do they want people dead so much?

Listening to this, he talks about what's essentially mind control, and how it's much more effective and difficult to reverse when introduced in a state of great distress. To successfully do it, you make people feel powerless and overwhelmed (I think he used christian hell as an example) and then offer them safety from it.

I just couldn't help but to think how precisely this describes feminism. The evil oppressive male wage gap patriarchy rape culture is the hell, and feminism is the safety net from it.

Literally who?

Loki.
Sygin.
Both,

He was acting like a fool and probably under the influence of something psychoactive. He left a show instead of performing. If he hadn't had a health reason to explain the cancelation, he would not have been paid for the show by his insurance. So he had his personal trainer recommend he be put under 72 hour observation for "odd behavior" at the gym. That was enough to document a "medical issue" so he could get paid.

Kanye was
voluntarily
involuntarily committed.

They don't want your body dead, just your soul.

PERSONAL TRAINERS DO NOT HAVE THIS AUTHORITY YOU GODDAMN IDIOT.

Anons, dont let them take you alive.

You misunderstand. They know what I'll do. If they wanted my soul they could have dragged it out of me when I was stuck in there. They just want their ticking time bomb to go off already.

Couldn't you just get a capacitor and a copper coil and emp it?

Lazy lazy, fake boy crazy.

Then they'd come and find you and do it again.

STOP YELLING AT ME NIGGER

In California, anyone can say magic words about anyone else to a FUCKING DOCTOR and the fucking doctor is LEGALLY REQUIRED to recommend a 72 hour involuntary psychiatric observation.

I'm only telling you what we found out at the end of the thread here when it happened.

Can confirm this. My grandpa has alzheimers and someone has to stay at the house to make sure he doesn't wander off. It's happened before. I don't think chipping is really going to help alz victims though, considering it could be hours before the victim is found and he could be mugged/killed by then. Neighbors are just going to call the cops or 9/11 if they see an old guy dressed in socks and indoor clothing wandering around all lost and shit.

In your unit, it's probably a bunch of old people that are abandoned by their families and need to be sedated because they freak out if their family isn't there. Hence the sedation.

TAKE THEM WITH YOU

Pump the brakes user, you're more valuable as a shitposter/digger/analyst than as a one-off weapon.

You do realize you just confirmed my point, right?

Hey FBI.

Explain this, the jewish psychiatric control grid is fucking terrifying shit.

How the eff did that happen?

How can they find you if the tracking device is off?

The same way they do right now.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5150_(involuntary_psychiatric_hold)
In PA we call it a 302. Sorry that it is just the link, I'm trying to post a block quote but it won't let me.

Anyone has the authority to say magic handcuff words to a doctor to force you into observation. In Commiefornia.

I'll have to get back to you, there was a Califagnian in the original thread who explained it, I'll have to look it up on kikepedia or something after I eat some pork fried rice and egg drop soup.

I am well versed in the law, more what I was talking about is the implementation of said law.
How thorough is it and what are the consequences? For instance - is Kanye fucked forever in terms of nogunz. They make this shit intentionally obscure because they fucking know it shits all over human and civil rights which tbh nogs and genuine CWC-tier tards shouldn't have anyway

Yes, if someone says the right word, you can never legally own a gun again in california. They did that to me.

Most psychologists will not obey that law, and it's hard to pin them on failing to do so because of doctor-patient confidentiality.

Faggots in congress propose bills all the time. You are a shill. Provide evidence this bill has been passed by the senate and is awaiting king nigger to sign it into law. You can trick niggers and retards into thinking that a bill passing that house means something, but you are still a dumb nigger.

I always thought carrying an 8 of diamonds was stupid. Mark of the beasts and unbeasts it seems.

And how did that shit go? Someone told a doctor you were crazy and they you got v&?
Shrinks are all fucking pseudo-science peddling slimy fucking yids.

This shit happened in NC

Right, because legislation isn't politics. Go kill yoruself you lazy fat fuck.

The visit absolutely is on record, and will be used to discredit her if needed.

MFW I actually have a mild case of OCD
MFW I can't get any help cause the government will take away my funs

Bills have to pass the house, senate, and be signed by POTUS to be law kike.

Basically, cops show up like they were called for anything else. They check the situation to be sure it isn't entirely a prank(if it's some well adjusted leftist chad it gets ignored) and otherwise take people in for psychiatric observation(basically watching you to make sure you don't off yourself or attack anyone).

If they see absolutely nothing in a day they let you go and it goes on record, but pretty much anything will set off the alarm. I had a nightmare while sleeping in there and that was enough for them to want to commit me, the fucking bastards.

Fucking christ this is so much worse than I thought. They could easily label right-wing ideology a mental illness and the system + useful idiots doing the system's bidding would have us all concentrated.

That's fucking terrible what happened after they let you out? did they fuck with you even more or was that it?

This happened 4 years ago btw

Your assertion was "don't talk about legislation." That's retarded.

You're the kind of idiot that would think nothing is happening even when they alter the bill to be mandatory, even when the entire Right is finally officially declared mentally ill by Jewish psychologists, even when they pull up at the front of your house in an armored van, disembark, kick down your door, taze you, black bag you, and drag you off to the camp. No, for you, the only moment where something would be happening is the moment just before the bullet passes through your skull, and in that moment you would still be surprised by it. You're not the equal of anyone here with a brain, you're not even human, do not speak as if you are.

As I believe this is a precursor to the inevitable Mark of the Beast, I'd like to remind everyone that you have to choose to take the Mark. They can't force you. They can do everything to make your life hard as fuck (denial of food, medicine, etc.) but they cannot make you take it. If you choose to take it, that's it. You don't get to say "Huh, maybe this wasn't the best idea after all" later. Also a friendly reminder that the Mark will cause cancers or have other body-destroying effects.

Innawoods is getting closer and closer, guys.

Government made this situation where people can't even get help, or lose their rights. In some cases that means people that REALLY REALLY should get help to not be a threat, are not getting it.

They only enhanced this further with psyops like Sandy Hook. I was getting some help for depression until 12/14/12. I knew immediately there was something wrong with that story and saw the set up with lefties crying for gun control and cuckservatives calling for "mental health" (backdoor gun control, not that they get it).

Cut off all contact with mental health services immediately

This. A 72-hour hold is basically nothing. They can't do shit, not even force you to take meds. They might decide keep you another two weeks, but you can appeal that. Very rarely do they keep you more than two weeks (it's a bureaucratic pain in the ass).
t. lunatic

It was harder to get a gun. It came up, briefly, when I was getting access to a chemical lab. I managed to get around both times.

They're still tracking me, probably. It would explain a lot if they are.

OP YOU DOUBLE NIGGER
always remember to archive; .is or .fo

Nope. Passing the house doesn't mean that it's passed congress let alone become law. Retards from cuckchan and plebbit have infested the board, but that doesn't mean everyone is retarded. H.R. 4919 has not passed congress, let alone become law.

Prove me wrong.

are you getting weirdos and niggers that look homeless around you all the time? shit happened to me when I was getting looked into by DEA for living with a hash-cook

You think it's okay that your government can force you into an institution for weeks on end?
They can if they think it's an "emergency"

An illegal law is not legal, dipshit.

Yea. But thats just it… HISTORY. We are in charge now and the FireCock hasnt even begun yet.

Within the next 8 years Pathological Altruism will be entered into the annuls of Mental Disorders recognized to be dangerous to society.

Congress seems to be the biggest problem right now.
What do we do?

Our candidate winning an election doesn't magically mean this shit is going away. The power needs to be destroyed, the authority removed.

Except the fact that the APA is more Jewish than the ADL. If anyone wants to start the AJA (American Jungian Psychological Association), that would be a good start also it would empower our Pillar men.

wew

Yes. I'm so glad it isn't just me. Homeless people simply cannot survive in this climate; they die by the droves. It's such a fucking thin disguise. They FUCKING stare at me every time I leave or go anywhere.

I joked around about how FBI agents deserve to die and the most recent guy was sweating bullets. I've thought about killing them.

What is?! o_O

it saved my life a few times.
maybe if you chimp out or something they'll sedate you, but to make you take meds against your will I'm pretty sure they need to set up a conservatorship.

That kike is one of the reasons why education is in the sorry state it is.

Not worth it and some of the FBI are ok. Make it clear you know who they are. Smile and wave. If they stare, stare right back at them smiling. Top kek on trolling them though. If they hang out in a certain spot you can put shit or rotten food out there to fuck with them too.

Jung provides actual insights into psychology. If I wanted neuroscience or biology, I'd look to present research. Skinner is outdated, Jung is not.

that's why they give them money for shelter for surveying suspect people / criminals
it's spooky shit, would not recommend any interaction with them

Oh, you're a shill.

I dunno, jung plays into the "chemical imbalance" kikery which is based on the notion that "all our brains are equal and operate based on chemical reaction" skinner at least acknowledges that the problem is behavior and predispositions for behavior not some vague psuedoscientific garbage

Psychology isn't a science.

And yet it's peddled as one, (((I wonder why)))

As such, Jung's artistic understanding of the mind is more useful than Skinner's.

Jung's understanding is one of the most complete we have available.

Sure, Jung is a good model to follow for actually studying the mind ie psychology but skinner's model is more effective for treating mental disorders ie psychiatry.
We shouldn't have any of this artistic shit in law, shouldn't be sentenced to some shit based on some guys artistic understanding of things.

I take it you've never been on the verge of suicide

If I was I sure as fuck wouldn't need big daddy government to calm me down.
being okay with mass violations of civil rights makes you a shill.

One can't forget of course the modern news as well, who's cycles weave a perpetual stream of hopeless stories.

It's true that the current iteration of the left has loads of similarities to religion, but I think there's something to be said for just how bleak the world seems on the surface.

Hence why I am for the separation of neuroscience and psychology.

it is important in some cases.

Schizophrenia is rapidly becoming recognized as a neurological disorder. This is a positive thing that will actually help in its treatment, most likely.

The entire consent provision of this bill is a fucking joke. They will dis-incentivize not being chipped by simply making mental health sufferers unable to receive proper healthcare, even form private providers. Manufacturing consent is the best thing the ZOG-run U.S. is good at. The whole consent meme is a fucking joke and to believe that most of us are acting out of our own volition at this point of time is foolish.

Fug. They're really going all in quick aren't they?

Reminder to never reveal your mental issues to anybody, even your family.
Inb4 "we're all on a list."

Come on dude, learn the language.

this

this

its actually not that easy at all, and generally even if they do they can only keep you for approx 24 hours for observation. If you don't do anything fucked up that makes them think you're an immediate threat to yourself of others then they have to let you go by law.

Would anons be comfortable with an fMRI proving their innocence or a psychiatrist/psychologist? As of current, neither form is definitive. You're either relying on empathetic reasoning for the latter or misformed quantitative data. Both are inconclusive and should be banned from law until we've replicated the brain.

That shit is guinty until proven innocent, how is anyone here okay with this?

If senate pass, the president has to sign

Heard about it yesterday. You guys really need to check this channel more often.

How about some pic related ?

Won't ever happen. There is no machine equivalency with biology, even with Q computing.

fuck all that hello fbi crap. kill these bureaurocratic fucks

fuck off back to Holla Forums commie faggot

How about some pic related ?

Sorry, I'm retarded.

So basically just seeing a shrink will get one chipped.

Oh look, it's Uncle Bill,

youtube.com/watch?v=Wf_7YagNpT4

I want to believe…

just like there's no federal database on gun owners :^)

oh shit.

KEK ACCEPT MY PENANCE

Guesses at what the chips actually do?

Sure but they could still access to archive it

I always hear about this 'list' what would this 'list' and how do you get on this 'list'

browse Holla Forums at a bare minimum.

you anons got tracked and surveilled too? they sent weirdo bums and druggies and shit around me and tried to set me up. they put a GPS on my car as well. luckily i was smart enough to realize something was going on, and just happened to find the GPS. Did they ever break into your house/car or drug/poison you? i swear to god they were poisoning me

no but my house did get broken into / targeted by angry mobs of 15+ a lot, then again I was living in an upscale hash-den
we had a bunch of local recycler guys(genuine homless dudes who recycle cans) and we caught one performing a citizens arrest on a guy who was digging through our trash to look at papers(which the can guys never do, also canguy claimed that this dude wasn't one of the "locals") - at the time we thought he was looking to defraud us but now not so sure because after that the homeless weirdos and nigger-narcs really ramped their presence up

When was this law passed?

…wow. Far Right Conpiracy Nuts werent crazy. They were prophets. Wow.

Don't worry user, in all likelihood you're already on it.

There are tons of lists, and we're all on a bunch of them.

Your implanted chip appears to be working properly.

watch out for the poison/drugging. i think they do it to make you less suspecting and more docile so you don't notice them surveilling you and so they can interrogate you. for me it even happened at a restaurant. its creepy af. i think they're out there in an RV right now. idk how i'd be worth all this attention, tho

Mandating or allowing?

Remember, you carry a microwave radio around in your pocket at all times, at least if you're like 99% of Americans. Gods only know what you can do with that. Subaural sounds can induce feelings of dread, paranoia, and terror. Is anybody familiar with Holosonics? They can literally create a voice inside your head with dish-directed soundwaves. There's no brakes on this train. I wonder where it's going.

The stay-at-home type that can do that because they are unemployed and on welfare?

TardTracker™

Hazy memories of losing time, and bits of "dreams" while you were "asleep" about things you were thinking and responding to questions?

I think I've spoken with you about this before
I don't really think they'd go so far as to drug you, but then again I was a druggie for a long fucking time and would test myself religiously because I smoked 'wet' once and it fucked my heart up good so maybe that was different, they actually had reasons to surveil me since I lived with a semi-legal hash-brewer who sold to semi-legal delivery services
could be you experience private surveillance and I got the run of the mill DEA/ATF shit

Are you talking about the voice of allah / bluebeam shit? Where is the evidence for this actually working / being real?
I've already seen that video of holograms being created with sound and water but that's not going to put voices in the sky or make the sandniggers think God is back

No, the 'homeless and desperate' type. There would always be one near my home, and I was 'in' with the local hobos since the dudes I lived with were alcoholics and I'd often-times throw away half-full fifths and tall boys, the legit hobos would say that they were sketchy out of towners.
Started being able to recognize them based on tattoos and scars and shit, worst they ever did was follow me to and then into a supermarket and take photos of me, they were investigating the guy I lived with and it ended with him getting v& via a controlled buy.
I never fucked with any side to the drug trade other than consumption so I don't think they were worried about me too much.

You sound like a shill. A simple google search will show how Kanye and Kim were both Hillary supporters before the election. If anything, Kanye became pro-Trump AFTER the mental hospital visit.

They don't need to implant tracking microchips inside people. They already implanted them inside your GPS-equipped google location service smart phones.

My point is that it's neither a leftist nor a rightist conspiracy, it's always authoritarian. Both parties are united on totalitarianism, partisanism is irrelevant.

It's always the kids first, to protect the children, then prisoners, to protect us, then the rest of us, to protect them.

nah, i have weird sleep stuff sometimes, but I'm talking about literally drinking a beer and then suddenly having trouble thinking straight, or feeling a sudden lack of motivation, awareness, etc – or similarly with cigarettes. It's hard to describe.check out symptoms of nightshade or the related medications But, I mean I literally went on a date with a honeypot who drugged and interrogated me. Didn't understand what was going on, really, until my shit started getting hacked… realized she asked me things like my first pet's name or whatever like that – the security questions on my account. I think she even wrote one of them down, but the drugs make you sort of confused and you're trying hard to maintain composure… I though I was just having some panic attack thing again like maybe i was nervous, but in retrospect…

They have all kinds of tools, remote neural monitoring, interrogation drugs, psychotronics, from SIGINT to HUMINT. It's happening.

Not Bluebeam, Holosonics is a proven technology. It reverberates your skull or some shit and you hear it in your eardrums.

i was going to ask about this – maybe the private surveillance was it. my neighbor used my internet to dl a bunch of porno and I got DMCAs. perhaps the pron companies got my info from the ISP "in order to sue" and then used it to harass me.
but, no, I know for a fact it was police because they did stuff that probably only police can do like follow me by my cell phone number or have AT&T turn up the power on their towers for better coverage

There's shills in here. I've tested them.

This site is pure propaganda, brainwashing to a feeble mind.

Is it this shit? Sounds really out there.
I have experienced it(or something similar) once in an airplane museum, they had these cones that would isolate sound so you'd hear different things as you walked down through their little dioramas like what the planes sounded like when running, it was really cool.

Police are a private institution, look up fraternal order of police and black masonic police.

I'm referring to the posts ITT.

Without any specificity, and therefore, without any credibility. You seem desperate.

It's not as simple to explain something so complex. I'll show you one example of the disinformation/propaganda spread here:

My statements are easily verifiable as true, unlike the majority of posts on this site.

tfw no gapps
I still don't trust the piece of shit

wired.com/2010/11/chipped-detainees-iran-mega-missiles-and-more-in-latest-wikileaks/

FIXED

You're just a shill is all.

Notice how you even avoided replying to my post here:>>8520984

After you're proven wrong you chose not to reply to it. And if you did reply to it, it would be some other straw man argument or ad hom, which are the shill's primary tactics.

Notice how you even avoided replying to my post here:

After you're proven wrong you chose not to reply to it. And if you did reply to it, it would be some other straw man argument or ad hom, which are the shill's primary tactics.

Your information is incorrect. This is from almost a month ago. Kanye was 5150'd less than two weeks ago.
www .breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/11/18/kanye-west-pro-trump-speech/

There goes the other tactic of the shill.

Google Kanye and Kim supporting Hillary before the election. YOU are incorrect.

Notice after Kanye met with Trump, he changed his initial intention of running for office in 2020 changing it to 2024, meaning after Trump's 2 terms were over, implying they would both assist each other in both their goals.

I wonder who is behind this post…

your right user, its no big deal, go ahead and get chipped and let us know how it goes

Notice the date on that video, well after Trump had won the election, like over a week after.

Kanye was playing game of thrones all along, tiptoeing with support for either candidate depending on who won.

Nigger-tier logic.

Did you gas your sister yet? What a fucking bitch, needs to move out and get a job.

Well great user, it sounds like you're one of the people that SHOULD be under surveillance.

CODEMONKEY FIX YOUR SHIT

Wouldn't it be more cost effective to have cyborg turbosluts with e-peen injectors?

And in the next breath, everyone not toeing to jew line deemed mentally ill and chipped.

oh I absolutely was, basically as soon as I got a new living situation(in the process stopped being a degenerate and read some nationalist literature) it stopped, just trying to say that this shit does happen because a lot of normalfags don't think that the government would go out of their way to surveil some random dissident / drug user / weirdo just like a lot of retards don't think that NGOs/marketing firms / DiGRA would pay people to disrupt anonymous imageboards

God forbid you take care of your own family, famalam #32012-5

Pretty fucking terrifying tbh.

I believe this is related

archive.is/7jcFM

tl;dr
Guy driving for uber claims the devil posses him through the uber app. Obviously nothing concrete, but I really doubt this guy had a mental breakdown and had a delusional episode which led him to believing the devil had possessed him and commanded him to go on a serial killer rampage, a rampage that's pretty inconsistent too.

Also a few high profile shooters in the US have claimed to being possessed prior to killing people.

This is the most strange part of your story user. Almost counter surveillance tier.

The smartdust (nanobots that can be used for surveillance) is a lot more terrifying.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smartdust

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grey_goo

Keeping your problems bottled up is exactly what leads to things like depression, anxiety, tough time in life, etc. escalating into (((psychiatric intervention))). Kikes would prefer that you are completely atomized and without healthy and natural coping skills like exercise, meditation, spirituality, love, etc. so you can fill the void with (((SSRIs))), fermented Jew, casual sex, consumerism, media, etc. I guess if you live in California with their godawful laws it is worth it to be paranoid but there is no shame in seeking support of family and friends.

This is why Kanye is relevant. He would have been chipped by these people, for expressing wrong-think - for having a political opinion that is considered 'wrong' by someone.

Leave.

Read his journals back when he visited the USSR.

no it isn't
the seventh trumpet hasn't been blown yet, and the beast hasn't come out of the sea yet, and satan itself hasn't descended upon this earth yet in the form of a seven-headed red dragon, and the sixth seal hasn't been broken yet, which everyone is gonna know about after it happens

This motherfucker's wife is also directly behind [email protected]/* */

did you mean to reply to someone else

Follow the veneer user…

i dont get it
also i wasnt saying innawoods time isnt getting closer, i was saying that that particular microchip thing wont be the mark of the beast

wait i read that wrong you called it a precursor
man im stupid

Goddamnit, now you've done it. I want to know how they identified us. If we can grab their methodology, we're one step closer to founding a Royal Society-type organization for eugenics and research backed by government funding. It's funny that the government will pay a million dollars a year in costs to support a vegetable anchor baby but exactly $0.00 to help a 140+ IQ white guy who has trouble properly fitting into a world built by and for normalfags.

I've actually yet to see anything that Tavistock's actually done after the 1960s. It may as well just be a more sophisticated illuminutty meme at this point.

It's perfectly logical.

It's like RAND, social control through cultural manipulation, not fucking Hogwarts.

With what we learned about meme magic in the past year, what's the actual difference? Change the mind; set the expectations; alter the fabric of reality. Trump Tower started off as nothing more than a meme, which grew into a memeplex with sophisticated blueprints, and now it's solid enough to break your knuckles if you throw a punch at it. Don't underestimate the strangeness of this world or the influence that our minds can have upon it.

Have you ever seen Inception?

They did all of their work over half a century ago, RAND did most of its influential work in the 90s. I'm just saying it would be like being a French shitposter in a coffee shop during the French revolution talking about the influence of the Knights Templar. Pretty behind on the current players.

youtube.com/watch?v=kcYKqMhqLeI

youtube.com/watch?v=iDUGVkV6zQA

It's not smart to be dumb.

First, wat. Second, also wat. Third, reviewing your contributions to this thread so far, I can't say I'm impressed. Fourth I actually like Immortal Technique so you've got that going for you. In conclusion, wat.

Sure… who hasn't?

I know you are smarter than this.

Mysticism is simply the acknowledgment of a higher order of reality than mere logic can fully explicate. In a way, catching a ball thrown to you is more mysticism than it is trigonometry and logic. You can describe the phenomenon mathematically, after the fact, but if you stopped to calculate its trajectory it would bonk you on the head. Humans are strange creatures made of meat and pheromones and shit. Our understanding of the world is little more than a poorly twined together bundle of fairy tales and superstitions. This isn't something to fear, it's what we should embrace. Uncompromising introspection is the key to influence.

You're mistaking the content of the message for the means.

Maybe so. But then, I've always been an artful aficionado of alliteration. A titillating lilt of tone can make all the difference in the world.

You sound mentally unstable user.. you might want to go to the hospital soon so we can run some tests. :^)

tfw you get dubs just checking to see why you can't post…

Start taking alpha lipoic acid and NAC.

don't lose hope yet Holla Forums
it has yet to get taken down by the senate, and for all you know it'll get filibustered so long that trump can take it down

also scratch that yet part

Just an RFID tag in case you turn up somewhere acting crazy with no ID. For now.

Skinner's ideas epitomize the lifeless kike dream world where all the goyim are huddled around like cattle under kike shrinks.

Well put. And I can't keep from comparing it to feminists' rape culture and their ability to use consent as a weapon and simultaneously make it meaningless term.

Because the last 60 years have demonstrated that slippery slope never go anywhere, right?

Very concerning, given the "studies" that say "trolling" is a form of sociopathy, meaning all of us are prime candidates for chips, with a few more laws.

Fuck.

Also note for faggot OP, Congress is the term for House and Senate. Passing Congress is different than passing the House. It's on its way to the Senate now.

Well the dog always shits in the yard.
What do you do?
Clean up the shit.

I swear this is bait.

Oh actually, this thread is bait.

Unless that's a cover for something more loosely worded.

Derp, I'm a stupid.

What is a developmental disability?
This section must be interpreted contextually, but still I feel that's a really loose term.

Oh.. they mean learning development.

This is fucked. Anybody with autism can be pinpointed. That means Holla Forums :^)
What about ADHD? If that's the case, the US government needs to be burnt. Too many people were misdiagnosed that. I bet they'll ignore this misdiagnosis.

Make leftism a mental illness

Oh and the section people in this thread a freaking out over

Although the parts where the Attorney General and 'relevant' agencies and organizations get to make the guidelines is a good sign the only parts of the bill that will matter are who gets to put money in whose pocket, and what they need to do and say to keep said money.

I am ashamed of how poorly worded this is.
It seems dodgy at first, but I think it's more likely it's been broadly worded to be better suited to helping proper mental health patients, not just Holla Forums.

That being said.. I dislike the term "safe environment"
What is a safe environment?
One that keeps them from immediate physical harm? Or one that groupthink ready?

The legislation needs to define what a safe environment is. It needs to lay out that a safe environment is one likely to lead to immediate physical harm that the patient does not understand exists due to the mental ability and NOT due to the complexity of the situation.
Otherwise, anybody can fall under the scope.
Or is that the intention?

wew.

It also allows clinics to the info.
And the parents will consent likely on that clinicians advice.

How come some autists won't leave their room for years but others wander so much they need legislation for it?

So many autists are going to be taken out by drones in the near future

Also "competitive grants" is an interesting term.
In what way is it competitive? To what? Private organisations?

My issue is the broad constraints on the wording. Autism is a fairly broad spectrum, in fact that is A LOT of people. Most of whom do not need in any way this form of treatment.

Then there is the use of the term "safe environment".
What is a safe environment?
Anything the government suggests. Oh and NOT the legislators or the judges - but the enforcement itself on the day at the time they deem it to occur.

I still think this is just rubbish legislation. I don't think it was meant to be this broad (you American lawyers and legislators have a poor reputation in Australia, who still refuses to use your case law most of the time. For good reason clearly :^) )

oh shit someone posting MATERIAL

I never really enjoyed this version, as, I enjoy the one with the woman more so that is a lot longer.

More info

fuck off faggot

Time to kill jews I think.

This is essentially trying to track people with no other positive intention - no GITS like abilities to synchronise with the internet, nothing.
It's purely a good goy device with no escape.

They do know this is fulfilling the "mark of the beast" prophecy right?
Do they want to fulfill the prophecy? Because there are men ready to fulfill the prophecy not because of delusion, but merely because of circumstances.

People will leave the west in droves in a plan to destroy the "beast"
Do they want this? Or are they really this desperate to make all goys behave?

Hitler should have killed them all.

This is where they start, with the people marked as "possibly dangerous". Give up your rights goyim!

OYYY VEYYYYYYYYYYY SLIDE THREAD GOYS DONT READ A THISSSSsss

I can't believe that they would stoop this low, but the legislation is there and is ready to go.

Unless this is reworded it is absolutely appalling.
Even then, I don't think any tracking should be used other than ip tracking through internet connect.
You choose to connect to the internet.
Here the choice is non-existant if you are a bad goy (the only intended interpretation I can see..)

We are tax cattle.

I just realised something guys.
It allows grants to non-profit organisations..

Could that possibly be intended to encompass the clinton foundation

Someone tell me I'm misinterpreting. Give me a reason to say "i'm misinterpreting this"

Is clinton behind this piece of legislation?

I think Trump needs to start doing more immediately or he gets a fucking bullet.

Actually, it looks like they will be defining "Autism spectrum disorders" as the type of mental illness that requires a tracking chip, which means us, basically.

Even if you DON'T have autism, it's classification of symptoms is so broad that anyone can be declared "Autistic"

Also, it is interesting how closely the symptoms of autism match the symptoims of heavy metal poisoning.

the part that really gives it away is that the law is filed under the department of Justice and not Health

check this shit out…

youtube.com/watch?v=FzoXQKumgCw

(sorry for the youtube video)

This video is profoundly prophetic…

I'm telling ya, the onion is from the fucking future. (I think the newer stuff is compramised though.)

Second, this channel is really well done

Sounds great

The government, for example, considers tattoos to be acceptable, as they are not technically subcutaneous and they can be removed (in a painful process).

Oh wow, it's fucking nothing. Did any of you actually read the bill?

"(6) NON-INVASIVE AND NON-PERMANENT.—The term “non-invasive and non-permanent” means, with regard to any technology or device, that the procedure to install the technology or device does not create an external or internal marker or implant a device or other trackable items."

I don't want to be a shill, but is that not indicating that it's not a implant?
I know that such things are footsteps to their goal, but anyway… The shit needs to be real.

That is always their intention. The government is just like the jew in their manipulation of language. Everyone should read the beginning. It can be interpreted as 'we will give money to almost anyone to prevent escape or find anyone with dementia or developmental disabilities.' These programs always expand. It even says preference will be given in law enforcement- nonprofit cooperations. Gotta keep the leftists at the trough.

That's okay then, kids will just have electronic shackles then.

Let's not get crazy, I guess. Caught between cultural marxism and a hard place.

sorry it looks like im shilling i forgot the website name was in there. i posted this for the content of the image.

It's not happening.

Could someone explain the meaning behind this christfag hocus pocus?

You are a huge faggot. Pls leave. You contribute nothing.

fellow GATEfag reporting in. are we totally fucked? is there a support group for us? i need a job but i think im weird

Your narcissism screwed you, you pathetic weak-minded shit.

This is what they gave to kanye

The AG decides what is non-invasive. Loretta Lynch is the AG right now.

I doubt that this congress is legal or has any authority.

If you don't use those 5 billion guns now, you won't use them at all anymore.

Triggered.

sage

sage for no info and no mention of chips on .gov tracking site

This means people with autism.

They fear the weaponized autism.

lmao

kind of a fucked up story - I was homeless for three years - and I kind of befriended a Jewish guy that was running a bunch of shelters. I was reading lots of anti-semetic stuff at the time and would talk about it with him. One day he mentioned that they were working on tracking chips for the homeless and mentally ill – and it would be mandatory to receive services. Thought he was joking…

It's just that they want control over the weaponized autism.

I remain absolutely convinced that the original purpose of gate WAS the stated purpose, but it was infiltrated WAY early in the planning stages or implementation, and turned into a jew tactic for farming for goy nerds, and weeding them out of the gene pool while stealing all of their profitable ideas from them.

LOL
I live in the midwest. Any normie family member is going to push you to see a therapist and that person is going to pump you full of drugs.
I had issues but looking back, therapy did more harm than help. I have more problems now from years of taking bad medications.

Poisoning people as babies and children to make them more compliant workers and followers.

Oh look it is for dementia patients and kids with alzheimer's:

2(d) Limitations on program.—

(1) DATA STORAGE.—Any tracking data provided by tracking devices issued under this program may not be used by a Federal entity to create a database

Autism*

Why?

I fucking cringe inside out whenever i see you faggots writing shit like [email protected]/* */ just fucking say it.
Tavistock
Tavistock
Tavistock

choose one and only one, you insufferable nigger

I wouldn't go that far, but it would be nice if you could into IDs. You're replying to the wrong guy, again.

Now you've done it…

Great, now we have to deal with their stupid shit.

……for now……

Imagine all that data accessible in realtime.

they are targeting the engines of alt right

I was working on those pipes when you shitposted, Frank.

Yeah, and we've already seen how well they use it when they get it, haven't we?
>"YOU IDIOT! YOU WE'RE SUPPOSED TO GET HIGH FUNCTIONING AUTISTS!"

Huma is and shes behind the recent FBI hacking warrantless search on all devices

That is why everyone fucking hates her

Why fuck the Huxley's? No transparency on their end. Well, not until they have a rope around their necks. And they will.

Predicted it or helped to usher it in? Ask yourselves that question before you start praising Huxley….

Well its still good to know that it passed the house ya nigger. You're like a frog sitting in a pot telling the other frogs its ok because the stove isn't on yet.

This is going to be implemented by grade school psychiatrists along with their prescribed anti depressant pills

They could afford that and to give niggers free rent but not some dudes on the streets who really need help? Really? Also I'm sure this violates some amendments so expect to see a large backlash from a bunch of organisations and lawyers.

Oppositional Defiant Disorder
http ://www .mayoclinic .org/diseases-conditions/oppositional-defiant-disorder/basics/symptoms/con-20024559

It is in the DSM-V

No he doesn't. It has to both pass the House and Senate before it even reaches the President, who can then veto it and it get sent back to the House and Senate who then have to have a super majority to pass it against the President's veto.

I see no way this could go wrong.

Knowing that he wrote the book, being an englishman, right after his first visit to America, I'd say it would deserve praise. I say this however not reading his other works.

DSM-(((V))). Seriously, many psychs think it's crap.

GATE is where gifted kids go to get their spines pulled out their ass.
Sage because off-topic.